Oh
Chapter 3: Life After OH

Copyright© 2007 by Tellerstory

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Life After OH - This is a work of my imagination and my daydreams. It tells the story of a happily married young couple and the ruse that was used to lure them into swinging

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

I dunno, I guess that there is something to it. I've heard that sex has a distinctive odor. And, I'm not talking about unwashed male or female genitalia. It's probably true that where there are people in the throes of passion, there are pheromones that are released. It's probably a throwback to a time when we were still more closely related to our animal ancestors and needed such olfactory signals to indicate that we were ready to mate.

Right now, I sense that scent in the darkened room where I and eleven other people are in various stages of passion. The large living room is lit by candles burning in discrete corners where their luminescence won't intrude upon the privacy of the coupling couples. In the dim light, I can barely make out the shadowy shapes of men and women ministering to one another in one form of sexual activity or another. Some are joined crotch to crotch; others, crotch to mouth. One pair is just lying sprawled out on cushions on the floor, trying to catch their breath after completing their lovemaking.

In addition to the aroma, there are distinct sounds that suggest that sex is happening here. From every part of the room I can hear moans, groans and sighs. I can make out the soft, wet slapping sound of some guy's scrotal sac slapping against the tight ass of the woman whom he is pounding. To my right I hear a softly grunted, "Yes, yes, yes." I turn my head to the gal on the couch, just a few feet away from where I rest. She is slouched back against the cushions while her lover of the moment has his head buried between her spread legs. I can hear wet, lapping sounds as his tongue lashes her excited clitoris into a frenzy. And as dim as it is in this room, I am close enough to the action to see her body stiffen up and then begin to shake as the spasms of her orgasm take control of her body. Her whimpered cries add to the other sex sounds that pervade this debauchery.

Somewhere in this room, my wife is a willing participant with someone other than myself. With the exception of our friends, Jack and Peggy, the other four couples are strangers, unknown to us before this night. Jack and I were buddies since grammar school and a short time ago he and his wife had introduced Evie and me to the art of swinging. This was the first time we had experienced it with more than just the four of us. I wasn't sure that Ev would go along with the idea. She had always been rather prudish regarding sex and the first time, it took a bit of trickery to get her to swap partners with Jack and Peg. But, once that was accomplished, she seemed to enjoy the idea of fucking someone other than her mate. And, now she seems to be taking to this extended group with as much enthusiasm as she did when it was just the four of us.

When we first walked into this beautiful beachfront home on Fire Island, we were led into the well-appointed living room. We were the last couples to arrive and we were quick to notice that the party was already underway. There were eight good-looking people in various stages of undress, scattered around on the sofas and on the cushions on the floor. One guy was already ensconced in the mouth of a chesty brunette. Another pair was sitting in an overstuffed easy chair. She was sprawled across his lap, with their tongues deep into each other's throat. He had his hand cupping her pubic mound and he was busily fingering her damp pussy.

However, they all paused as we were introduced. I saw several sets of eyes, both male and female, checking out my wife. I hoped that there were a few checking me out, as well. Our hostess made sure that we got to meet each person and that they had the opportunity to decide when and how they would get more intimately involved with us. She went on to explain a few simple rules to us. No one was permitted to deny partnering up when asked. If, for example, a man had just cum, and wasn't able to function again, right away, he was still expected to join the woman and cuddle and grope until he was erect and ready once again. And, should that still not be the case, he was expected to attempt to satisfy this partner orally or digitally. No one was to leave the party unfulfilled. The only thing that was taboo was pain. You could ask your partner to participate in any form of sex or perversion. But if either party declined a particular method, "No" meant "No." And, finally, after one or both parties climaxed, they were to look for different partners. No one was to stay with the same partner. Some men appreciated the fact that they could suck and fuck different women throughout the night, without cumming until they felt the time had come to cum. As horny as we might be in the context of this orgy, men, being men, can soon become drained of their testosterone if they climax early in the game. By holding off on our climaxes, we can then service several women in the same night.

The four of us began by going to separate spare bedrooms, as directed, and getting naked. Jack and I met Evie and Peggy out in the hall, after we had disrobed. Peg, as usual, looked sexy and ready for anything. As did my wife. I noticed each had stiff, erect nipples, which indicated that they were already turned on by the anticipation of what lay ahead. But, my thoughts weren't on the two lovely ladies before me. I had had them, already. In the living room were five new women and I was anxious to try them all, God willing. I could feel my cock rising at the thought. My wife noticed and with a laugh, she circled it with her fingers and started to pump me.

"I should get you off now, you horny prick, Then you'll be useless to all of those sluts, inside."

"You would do that to me, after all that we've meant to each other," I answered.

We laughed and Ev blew me a kiss and said, "Have fun. I expect to." With that, she danced into the living room.

Everyone looked up when she entered. I saw several men regarding her with lust in their eyes as soon as they saw her slim, well-proportioned body. Most of the couples were younger than Jack, Peg, Evie and I. Some looked to be in their late twenties or early thirties. We were in our forties, but we were in good enough shape so that we had nothing about which to be ashamed.

I saw one young stud muffin lift himself off the floor where he had been sitting and talking with a mixed group of guys and gals. He came over to my wife and with a smile and an arm around her naked waist, led her off to a sofa in a corner and sat her down. I didn't want to be too obvious, but I was curious to know what would develop. So, I slowly eased myself in that direction and sat in an easy chair where I could discretely watch them. I saw him lean close to her as they talked. She looked right into his face and soon his hand touched her chin and he lifted her face to his and he kissed her on her lips. I saw her lips part as their tongues danced together. Ev put her arms around his naked shoulders and pressed him close so that he would feel her nipples growing stiff against the bare skin of his chest. The hand that had guided her face to his now slid down her throat and shoulders and soon cupped one of her firm breasts. I then saw my wife's hand trail down his muscular stomach and work through his mass of curly pubic hair until her fingers encircled his rigid pole to begin sliding up and down.

"Gawd! It won't be long for them at the rate they're going," said a throaty voice to my right. I looked up at a gorgeous woman standing near me. "And, you shouldn't watch them. What are you going to do; chaperone her all evening to make sure that she doesn't do the "dirty" with any other guy?"

"Au contraire, ma chere," I responded. "I would be delighted if she did the "dirty" with every guy here. Just watching her and thinking about it is enough to get me off."

"Oh, No!" she said. "You're not wasting a perfectly good load by spilling it in your lap. Move over," she beckoned.

I made room for her in the ample chair and she slid down next to me.

"Hi, I'm Tina."

"I'm Dick. And, I'm talking about my name; not my masculine appendage," I joked.

"Yes you are," she answered as she looked at the engorged growth sprouting out of my groin. "I'm really turned on and I want you to satisfy me," she continued.

Before I had a chance to answer, she rolled over and laid her body on top of mine and kissed me long and deep and hard. She ground her pussy against me and I felt it against my cock and it felt wonderful.

Tina was long and leggy. She had smallish breasts but as they pressed into me, I could feel that they were firm and her nipples were hard little stones that dug into me while she kissed and rubbed against me. I rolled her onto her back and now I leaned to her to continue this kiss while my hands played with her slender body. I caressed her breast and massaged her tight, hard nipple.

She gasped. "I like that," she breathed.

It was really turning her on and I liked that, too. I continued for a while; massaging and tugging at her nipple. Then, my hand began to trace down her chest. I could feel each rib through the tight skin of her torso. There was no unneeded flesh on this beautiful girl. Her abdomen was flat and delicately muscled and I felt them twitch and dance as I brushed them lightly with my fingertips. I wasn't pressing hard. Almost, but not quite, a tickle. She really seemed to enjoy the sensation. I played with her flat navel and then slowly moved lower. And lower. I was waiting to feel the first touch of hair at that magic place where suddenly, smooth bare skin ends and curly pubic hair begins. But, I felt no hair. I looked down and saw that she was completely shaved. Jeez! How could I have not noticed? I guess that I was so involved in the sensuality that was so pervasive in the room, that I wasn't paying close enough attention to the matter at hand. And, the matter at hand was a naked twat.

I had never made love to a woman with a shaved pussy. Other than in photos, I had never even seen one up close and personal. Now, my hand and fingers were caressing one for the first time in my life.

I dunno. I always liked a hairy pussy. Well, not too hairy. But, you know; I like a pussy to look like a pussy and a pussy has a lovely triangle of hair on the mound at the bottom of the belly. And, also some around the outer labia. True, sometimes a hair gets caught between your teeth and sometimes you have to work your tongue around in your mouth to try to get rid of those curly buggers that come loose while you are sucking on your lovely's clit. But, that's a small price to pay for great sex, doncha know.

Oh, well. It looks like I was about to experience something new. I was going to keep an open mind. My fingers played about on the hard, curved bare surface of her mons. She must have shaved recently, because I only felt the very slightest trace of stubble. Her pussy was smooth, smooth, smooth. Tina gently opened her legs to allow me to continue my exploration. I ran my fingers lower, just to the very apex of those lovely, loving lower lips. I applied some pressure there, knowing that she would feel it at the root of her clitoris. She did and expressed her delight by pushing her head back into the cushion at the back of the seat and allowing a gasp of breath to escape from her pretty mouth. Her lower body was in constant motion as I rubbed my index finger against that magic spot and I felt it engorging with blood and growing firm. I could have brought her off right then and there, she was that close. But, now wasn't the time. I knew that if I could keep her on the edge of her climax for a while, she would have a memorable orgasm. So, I used my index and middle fingers on either side of her vaginal lips and gently pried them apart.

"OH, YES, GOD!" she exclaimed as she felt the cool air reach that closed up space for the first time. I used the tip of my finger to caress the soft, velvety skin that made up the floor of that magic valley that ran from her clitoris to the opening of her vagina. I love the feel of that place and I like to spend a considerable amount of time there, with finger and tongue. As my middle finger neared her vaginal opening, I could feel the heat arising from there. Suddenly her entire slit became slick and wet with her lubrication, which had welled up from her love hole. Tina was making guttural sounds from deep within her throat as my slippery finger glided across the surface of her slot. Her clitoris was slick and slimy, now and offered no resistance to my finger as I caressed that love button from all sides. Her moans and groans and the fidgeting of her hips made it all too clear that I needed to move elsewhere or it would be all over for her. Her clit was becoming much too sensitive.

I took my hand away and moved my lubed finger to her nipple where I proceeded to rub her juices into the puckered flesh there. I know that Laura would have preferred that I continue to minister to her impassioned pussy, but she did appreciate it when I took her oily nipple into my mouth whereupon I tongued her clean.

I straddled her recumbent body as I kissed, sucked and nibbled on her nipple. Then I transferred my attention to her other nipple. I never like to leave one feeling jealous and unloved. The other nipple showed its appreciation by puckering up under my tongue. I licked the underside of her breasts with the flat of my tongue and did the same across her stomach as she twisted and writhed in anticipation. I lowered myself off the chair and positioned my knees on the floor between her legs. As my mouth and tongue worked across her flat stomach and down across her hairless mound, I placed my hands under her thighs and spread them apart as I lifted her knees up over my shoulders.

Tina knew where I was heading and with a moan, she shifted her ass closer to the edge of the seat and tilted her pelvis upwards to give me unobstructed access to her pussy. Her legs were spread wide and I used my tongue, licking my way down the side of her hairless mound to where her inner thigh met the edges of her pubic area. There is a slight hollow formed there and I find it to be a very sexual place to lick and suck. There was no doubt that Tina felt the same and she showed it with her moans and the motions that she made with her ass. The combination of my saliva and her lubricating fluids filled her cunt and flowed down the slit, across her cute, puckered asshole and began to darken the seat cushions as a pool of liquid began to gather there.

Before I plunged my tongue into that fiery furnace, I inserted a couple of fingers into her wet, open and inviting vagina. I had no trouble sliding them in as far as they would go, since she was so wet and open. I withdrew them slightly as I felt for that slightly raised, smooth place on the front wall of her vagina. I felt the bumps and ridges of the muscles along her birth canal and then, there it was. A smooth, hard spot that was slightly higher than the surrounding area. She felt it too, and moaned and shifted her ass as I massaged her "G" spot.

"OH, GOD. I am so close," she groaned. "Make me cum. Oh, PLEEEEASE, I want to cummmmm."

I wanted her to cum, too. Now. Now was the time. I lowered my face between her thighs. My nose rested against the shaved pubic bone and now I decided that a shaved pussy was ok. I don't think that I wanted all my pussy to be shaved, but this was good. This was very good.

I extended my tongue and felt her quiver as I licked her wet, slick clit. My finger in her pussy made wet, sucking sounds as I moved it in and out, across her "G" spot. I could taste the oily secretions exuding from her and I loved it. Her pussy was clean, but I could definitely smell the aroma of sex now that I had my face buried in it.

Her slender body tensed up as she felt herself reach the top of the long mountain. I pressed her hard clit between my lips and sucked while I pressed my fingers firmly against her "G" spot and she shook and quivered as her orgasm slammed through her body and she began the rapid descent down the mountain.

"OH! OH! OH, GOD, YES!" Those were the last coherent words that I was to hear from her mouth as she gave in to the sensations that were racking her body. As I continued to lick and suck and finger her, she made animal sounds deep within her chest. Then there was a string of "M's" and "N's" and other consonants that rose and fell in high pitched wails as she flung her head and arms back and forth with abandon.

Tina's ass had come off the seat and was rubbing back and forth, pushing her genitals into my mouth with such force that I was fearful of causing pain. But, she was beyond pain. Her orgasm just went on and on. It had been my experience that once a woman had her orgasm, it peaked and ended and any further stimulation to the clitoris became painful as that organ became too sensitive to touch. I know that it is much the same for me, and perhaps all or most other men. After I shoot my load, please, please don't touch the tip of my penis because it has become so sensitive as to be painful.

But her orgasm just kept going. I don't know if it was all one climax or whether it was a series of separate ones. She showed no inclination to stop. I wish that I could cum that long. Jeez. Wouldn't that be something? With guys, it's just there and then it isn't. Why did we get short changed? I've often wished that I could be a woman for just a short time, so that I could experience what a woman feels during sex. I want a clitoris and a "G" spot. I want to know what it feels like to have a stiff piece of meat filling me up. Only if I had a vagina, of course. I'm not talking about sex between male me and another man. If I were a woman, I would want to know what a hot load of man cum felt like shooting into my mouth. What does it taste like? If I were a woman, I would be some slut. But, if I could become a woman for a little while, I would know exactly what to do to please a woman; and where to touch and how hard and for how long, once I became a man, again.

Cripes. I guess that I was doing all the right things now, though, because this hot bitch was showing no signs of letting up. I noticed that we had drawn a small crowd as others became curious as to what was causing all the moaning and groaning coming from this corner of the room. I saw my wife among the faces and I heard her say to no one in particular, "Why doesn't he do me like that?" Why? Why? I'll tell you why. Because you push me away the second your orgasm ends. Tina just pushes herself harder against me so I continue to lick and suck.

But, as much as I was enjoying this experience, my lips were getting numb and my tongue ached from being extended for so long. My face was slick and shiny from being rubbed in her copious flow. I had to call an end to it and I hoped that Tina would forgive me. I gave her one last lick. My fingers slid out of her greased up pussy and I just laid my head in her lap to rest.

"Ohhhh God. Dick! That was soooooo great." Tina ran her fingers through my hair and rubbed the back of my aching neck as I just lay in her lap. The crowd broke up when they saw that the show was over. We relaxed together, like that, for a while, gathering our strength, before heading to the bathroom to wash up. Then, according to the rules, we went our separate ways.

What happened next was something that totally blew my mind. Never in my wildest dreams had I ever expected such a thing to happen.

I had noticed a particularly exciting looking young woman when we first arrived here and were introduced to the participants of this bacchanal. Her name was Laura and she was sitting with her husband, Greg, when we first met. Greg was a good looking man with a trim, muscular build, and Laura was also tall, slim, leggy with nice sized breasts which looked very firm and inviting. She had a couple of features that I find particularly exciting. She was slim, almost to the point of being skinny, with a firm, flat belly. I am really turned on by firm flat stomachs. And, being thin, her lovely, firm breasts stood out over a rib cage that clearly defined each rib. Some people might find her to be skinny. She certainly wasn't emaciated. She just carried no spare flesh to mute the lines of her appealing body, as far as I was concerned. And each beautiful, round breast was capped by a small, pinkish-brown nipple that stood out from the surrounding flesh with barely an aureole to detract from its symmetry. She was sitting on her husband's lap when we first met. They were both naked and it was obvious that they were enjoying the sensuality of their nakedness.

Since my wonderful oral experience with Tina didn't culminate in an orgasm for me, I was feeling pretty tense and turned on. I thought that a good fuck with the lovely Laura would surely alleviate those symptoms. I went looking for her and hoped that she wasn't servicing some other stud.

I saw her leaning against the counter in the kitchen, talking with a man and woman. God, she really looked hot. Standing there, her breasts just stood out with barely a sag. From across the room my eyes traced a line down her curved rib cage and across that amazingly flat abdomen. At the bottom there was a lovely triangular patch of brown hair that pointed to delights yet to be savored. Her long, slim legs started as lovely, rounded thighs and descended to shapely tapered calves. I lusted for this woman and my cock responded by standing proud and tall.

When I finally raised my eyes, I saw that she was looking straight at me and surely she had seen how I had feasted on her beauty and how I had reacted to her charms. I reddened with the embarrassment of being caught with my hand in the proverbial cookie jar. But, she just smiled and said, "Hi."

"Hi," I answered back. The other couple drifted away and now it was just the two of us in the kitchen. "You caught me staring and I apologize for being so rude. But, I was taken by your complete beauty from the time I first saw you."

"You needn't apologize," she said. "You have just paid me a tremendous compliment and I am flattered by it."

Laura asked if I would like something to drink. On the counter, there were all the fixings for making cocktails.

"Thank you," I said. "I'll just have a club soda. I don't want any alcohol to blur my senses. I really want to appreciate the full experiences of this night."

"That's a wise decision," she purred. We stood close to each other and made small talk. At one point, she put her hand on my bare shoulder as she spoke and it just seemed so natural and friendly. I was acutely aware of her touch, however and totally taken by surprise when that hand moved to the back of my neck and she drew my face close to hers. I saw her eyes close and her moist lips part before I felt those lips press softly against mine. My hands found her waist and I drew her body against mine as I responded to her kiss. Her tongue darted into my mouth and her breasts pressed into my chest. My stiff boner was caught between our bodies and she shifted her hips and ground my meat between us.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.