Oh
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2007 by Tellerstory

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This is a work of my imagination and my daydreams. It tells the story of a happily married young couple and the ruse that was used to lure them into swinging

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

I lingered under the shower, letting the hot, steaming water flow over my head and across my body. I soaped up a washcloth and scrubbed my face to remove all traces of Peg's fluids. I scrubbed my pits and my penis to ensure that I would be "good enough to eat" should that occasion arise, once again. My penis was flaccid under the hot water and I soaped it up and closed my fist around it as I rubbed my cock in my soapy hand. It felt good and I could feel it stirring with the friction that was being applied. I had a momentary vision of Ev doing it to me. Then I imagined Peggy rubbing my slippery cock. Shit! Then I fantasized that both women were in the shower with me. I looked down and saw my cock grown hard and rigid as it slipped between my soapy fingers. I was as horny as a teenager and realized that if I kept on jerking off, I'd waste a perfectly good load of cum in the shower. There were two attractive and sexy women in the adjoining bedroom and if things kept progressing the way they started out, I might have my way with either or both of them before this night was over.

I stepped out of the shower and toweled myself dry. My boner softened somewhat, but still showed signs of life by standing away from my body as I brushed my hair and applied a little cologne as my way of showing some respect for the sensibilities of the two women that I hoped to fuck.

I walked into the bedroom and saw Peggy, naked, sitting at the edge of my king sized bed. She was watching her husband and my wife who were stretched across the mattress with Jack kneeling over my recumbent wife, with his head buried between her spread thighs as his tongue licked slowly across her wet and open labia. I heard a soft moan from deep down her throat. It was all that she could manage, because his cock was bobbing in and out of her mouth.

"Holy Shit!!!" I said as I sat down next to Peg.

"They got tired of waiting, so they started without us, a coupla minutes ago. Your wife is really turned on and my husband is always willing." She smiled at me and reached for my scrotum to give my balls a friendly squeeze.

"Just a minute," I said. I walked around the bed to where Evie's face was being fucked by Jack's cock. I knelt on the floor and put my face close to hers. She smiled her recognition of me as best she could with that swollen pole in her mouth. I reached over and took Jack's cock in my hand. Jeez, that was the first time I ever touched another man's stuff. I pulled it out of my wife's mouth. It made a soft "pop" as the head came free.

"Excuse me, Jack. I'll just be a second." I put my face close to Ev's. "I washed the goop off of my face, Darlin." I pressed my lips to hers and kissed her with passion. She put her hand behind my head and kissed me back and we probed deeply with our tongues. I thought she tasted a little salty. Could Jack have been leaking some of his lube juice into her mouth? Hmmm. Probably. I know that my dick was oozing from all of the erotic passion that was evident in that bed. I grabbed Jack's stiff boner and pressed the spongy tip against Evie's soft lips. I saw them part as the tip pressed inward and soon the hard shaft was entering as well.

I laid down next to them and watched as they resumed their oral sex. I wondered if Ev would take Jack deep, all the way down her throat. She would never allow me that deep, but things were different now. This wasn't me in her mouth. Would she allow him to cum in her mouth? Would she swallow or spit it out; or maybe gag or vomit? I was curious.

For the moment, she was only taking the head of Jack's cock and maybe two or three inches. That certainly filled her mouth, but there was still four or five inches that weren't being used.

"Come on, Ev," I called. "Don't be a wimp. Relax your mouth and throat and take him all the way. You can do it."

Evie inclined her head toward me, and saw how close I was to the action. Her eyebrows arched but she remained silent. The only sounds were the soft sucking sounds being made as Jack pumped his slick rod in and out of her lips. And the sound that a wet pussy makes when a tongue lashes around the creases and recesses of erotic flesh.

Jack must have heard me because he increased the length of his strokes, little by little. Ev made a little gagging sound when the tip of his cock hit the entrance to her throat.

"Move your head so your mouth and throat are lined up straight, and relax. Relax your throat muscles." Damn! I wish there had been someone around to coach her the few times she gave me head. Then maybe it would have been my cock and not Jack's who would be first to enjoy that pleasure.

Evie tipped her head back and Jack felt the passage open up. He was smart enough not to try to ram himself all the way, all at once. He worked slowly in and out and with each inward thrust, I saw his slick pole disappear further and further into her luscious mouth. She gagged softly, a couple of times, and Jack responded by withdrawing slightly. But, soon I could see the muscles in her throat working around his cock as he reached deeper and deeper, and I wished it were me. His cock was long and slender and really didn't distend her lips or mouth. But, the length; I couldn't believe that he could get all of that down my tiny wife's throat. His taut penis skin glistened wet with saliva from my wife's mouth and probably from the fluids that he was exuding and I leaned in close and watched as his prick was completely swallowed up and his sac plopped against her nose. Unbelievable. I had a close up view as this scene repeated itself over and over a few times. I thought I heard a gasp from Jack, whose head was still between my wife's soft, firm thighs. And then, I swear, I saw his cock stiffen and jump as his orgasm began and he pumped his sticky hot cream into Evie's throat. He was cumming into her mouth and I had never been allowed to do that. I felt an odd mixture of envy, jealousy and lust as I saw her throat muscles working as she swallowed his sperm as fast as it spurted into her mouth. Sometimes it splashed deep inside her throat as his downward stroke pushed his cock into her. Other times it splashed against the roof of her mouth as he spurted on the outward stroke. Three, four, five times I saw him gush his seed into her mouth. It seemed to go on forever and there seemed to be quarts of the stuff filling my wife's stomach as she swallowed as much as she could. Eventually her mouth filled faster than she could swallow and I saw his cum trickle between her lips and start to run down her chin and across her neck in sticky, stringy trails.

As Jack's climax subsided, he renewed his oral attack on her cunt. She felt herself start to reach her peak, even as the last of his goo trickled down her burning throat. That was all it took to drive her over the top. She turned her head to allow Jack's softening cock to plop out of her mouth, leaving a series of glistening, thin silver threads attaching her wet, gooey lips to his slimy, cum and saliva coated cock.

I knew that she was cumming. "Oh!"

There it was. The "oh." But, wait. There was more.

"OOOOHHHHhh! YES! Oh, GOD! Oh, GOD. YESSSSSSSSSS. I'm Cumming. Oh, GOD! DON'T STOP! PLEEEEEEASE, DON'T STOP!

I couldn't believe that this was my wife. But, there she was; pleading with him to keep licking her clitoris. Screaming out her pleasure for all to hear.

I watched her put her hands behind his head and pull him to her as her hips bucked and pumped in a frenzy. Jack put two fingers deep inside of her pulsing pussy as his lips ground into her throbbing clit. This set her off again. I don't know if it was one continuous orgasm or a series of separate ones. All I know is that I never knew that an orgasm could last so long. I wish that I could enjoy one like that. Her fine ass was bouncing on our mattress and her head thrashed from side to side and now there were only gutteral, animal sounds coming out of her cum soaked mouth. Finally, Jack had to call it quits before Evie finished her spasms. He needed to come up for air and to rest his overworked tongue. He finally rolled off of her and onto his back. Evie lay on her back, squeezing her soaked thighs tightly together in an attempt to coax one more tremor from deep within. Soon the spasms and the trembling stopped and both of them just lay back, totally exhausted; spent, satiated and satisfied.

Peggy pushed herself alongside of me. My cock was standing straight up after watching the most sensual, erotic scene that I have ever experienced. She wrapped her hand around it and gathered the streams of fluid that were running down from the slit at the tip and she rubbed that slippery goo into my rigid prick with her fist sliding up and down the entire length.

"Now it's our turn, lover. And I expect at least as good from you."

Now there's a challenge. As turned on as I was, I wasn't sure that I could equal that performance. I had never been able to elicit that kind of response from my wife. I had a moment of self doubt.

I don't know if Peg was reading my thoughts, but she certainly knew how to get me over my momentary lapse. Her slick hand was still massaging my dripping pole while her other hand work its way under my buttocks. Her middle finger found that spot just behind my sac and before my rectum. Gaaa, that felt good. Her fingers made small circles in that small, confined area and my erection grew a little more erect. Her finger moved down. I gasped loudly as she pressed it against my tightly puckered asshole. She pressed even harder and I raised my butt off of the mattress; partially to evade that probing digit and partially to allow it easier entrance. I'm not sure which. But, slowly the pressure of her finger won out against my clenched sphincter and my very private and personal space was invaded. I felt her finger move slowly into my colon. Never in my life had I felt such sensations. What was I feeling? Pain. Pleasure. Whatever it was, it was highly erotic and I wanted her to go deeper. I raised my knees and spread them, allowing Peggy complete access to my ass. The hand that was pumping my prick now moved down to grasp my scrotum. She squeezed my balls firmly and I involuntarily relaxed the muscles in that region. Her finger glided in as deep as it would go; stopped only by the knuckles. I groaned. "Yesssss, more, please. Don't stop." I felt her fingers circle around inside my bowel. "Deeper," I moaned. Peggy found a way, somehow and I moaned again. She moved her finger to the front part of my colon and pressed against my prostate. "OH, GOD!!!" She pressed and copious amounts of fluid streamed out of the slit at the tip of my cock and ran down my rigid shaft. As she massaged my gland, I felt as though I was going to cum and cum hard. If I did, I'd never be able to fulfill her earlier request of getting a good one from me. And, I was being closely observed. Both Jack and my wife were still laying on the bed as Peg probed my insides while I moaned and groaned in passion. Evie had never seen that kind of love play before and probably had never even considered the possibilities. She watched with great interest. I noticed that the cum around her mouth and on her face was beginning to dry.

As much as I hated to forego the sensation of Peggy's delightful finger, I placed my hands on her shoulders and pressed her firmly to the mattress. As we altered our positions, her finger slid out of my rectum. I squeezed my ass tightly to prolong the sensation and it felt good sliding out.

"You are beautiful," I whispered to her face. She smiled and her mouth signaled her desire to be kissed. My lips found hers and she pressed herself into my body as our tongues began to dance within each other's mouth. I rolled on top of her. I felt her large firm breasts under my chest and I could also feel her nipples grow stiff and firm as they dug into me. She also felt my hard, stiff cock pressing against her belly and she shifted and spread her thighs to allow it to slide down where it could do some good. I could feel the hair on her pussy tickling my shaft as my bone slid down between her legs. She bounced her hips up and down as my cock settled in her slippery, wet labia and the tip rubbed her clit.

"Ohhhh, Dick. Yes," she cried. We were both so horny and ready, after watching our spouses a few moments before. I wanted this woman and I wanted her now. My hands traced the swollen flesh of her lovely breasts. My fingers rolled her hardened nipples. Peg went ballistic. "Ohhhhhhh, please put that hard cock into my pussy, NOW!! I want you to fuck me, NOW!!"

I reached down and took Peggy's knees and brought them back to her chest. She spread her legs as wide as she could and I looked down and saw her lovely flat stomach rising and falling with each breath that she took. I saw that beautiful, triangular patch of red hair. I pushed her legs up further against her breasts, exposing a wet and open pussy, just begging for me to enter. My hands were occupied, holding her legs against her breasts so I had to maneuver my penis by moving my groin around, until I could feel the head of my cock against the slippery opening of her vagina. I pressed myself slowly down. I could feel the warm, wet lips envelope my cock head. I pressed down and felt the walls of her vagina being spread by the hardness and girth of my prick. She moaned deeply as my cock continued inward. I could feel the rough textured walls of her love tunnel sliding across the taut skin of my sensitive penis. She was so wet and open, that in spite of of having a normally tight pussy, I encountered nothing that would impede my slide into her depths. I was in all the way. I could feel her hard pubic bone pressing against mine. Our curly pubic hair knitted together. My belly lay against the undersides of her upraised thighs. I began the outward stroke. Her muscles gripped me as though they could prevent me from leaving. But, although I could feel that sensuous pressure, she was so wet and slick from our combined lube juices, there was no force in the world that could stop me from slowly sliding out. I withdrew my cock completely from her vagina. Peggy looked up into my face with a puzzled expression as the head of my cock felt the cool outside air.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.