Valentina - Cover

Valentina

Copyright© 2007 by dragontattoo

Chapter 1

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Lisa is in love. And she wants Alex to be hers for Valentines Day. But how do you seduce your own cousin? She decides to become Valentina, an online vixen. Will Alex know it's her?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Cousins   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   School  

Lisa was very angry. So angry that she wanted to hit someone or something. Preferably her ex-boy-friend. She couldn't believe that he was so insensitive that he would break up with her a week before Valentine's day. She hated the idea of being alone for the lover's holiday. Pushing her red hair behind her ears, she sat down behind her computer and logged on. When she was angry she always sat down and emailed her best friend and cousin Alex. He would surely understand. She had missed him desperately since he had gone out of state for college. She knew that he wanted to better himself. Given the fact that both of his parents had been high school drop outs she could totally understand that. They had struggled to make ends meet for as long as she could remember. And Alex wanted a better life for himself.

When her email came up, she was happy to see an email waiting from him. Getting ready to open it, she received an instant message from him. She couldn't help but smile.

How's my fave cousin... he typed.

You don't want to know... she typed back

What's wrong?... he prompted.

Got dumped again... she typed.

What! He's a moron... he returned.

How's school going?... she asked.

Not to bad... miss seeing u... he typed.

I know... miss u too... when u coming home?... she asked.

Didn't u get my e-mail?... he prompted.

U attacked me as soon as I got on... she protested.

I did not... waited 10 seconds before I attacked u... he laughed.

Men... just a sec... brb... she typed.

Lisa clicked over to his email with a laugh. He never changed. Maybe that's why he was her best friend. While she waited for it to open, she shrugged out of her sweat shirt. When it finally opened, she read it quickly. He hadn't typed much but there was a link attached to the email. Clicking on it, she was surprised when it took her to an airline site. When she read it, she nearly screamed. Clicking back over to her IM, she typed furiously.

U sent me a ticket!... she exclaimed.

Yep... bring your sweet ass out here for Valentines Day... he typed back.

U shouldn't have spent the money... she protested.

Just come and see me... he typed.

Let me guess u have meet someone special?... she asked.

Hmmm... could be... he teased.

Alex!... quite teasing me... she exclaimed.

Come out and see... he coaxed.

I'm gonna kick u ass... she returned.

Gotta come here to do that... he typed.

Alex laughed as he teased his best friend. His roommate looked up from his homework.

"Teasing some hot lady over there?" He asked.

"You could say that." Alex joked. "I'm trying to get her to come here."

"Oh, man." His roommate sighed. "The one in the picture?" He asked.

"Yep. I even sent her a ticket."

"Man that's one hot lady you have. I'll make sure I'm scarce when she gets here. I can just imagine you want to jump all over that."

"Dude," Alex protested. "You are seriously warped. She's my cousin."

"I thought you said she was your lady?"

"She is." Alex said before turning back to the computer.

"Well, cousin or not, I 'd still jump all over that." his roommate stated.

Don't I wish, Alex thought before returning to the task of sweet talking Lisa into visiting him.


Alex opened his email to find an e-card. Frowning he clicked on it. When the file opened, he saw that it was a valentine day card. Frowning he tried to think who would be sending him a card. He was currently between girl-friends. So who had sent him the card? As he read the message he became intrigued. The e-mail address wasn't one that he recognized. A flush started up his neck, the sender was promising him all kinds of naughty things, if only he'd be hers. She had signed it Valentina. Typing a reply to the email address that it was attached he smiled. He had a good idea who it was. And if he was lucky it was her.


Lisa logged in and pulled up her email account. She wondered if Alex had received his card yet. She was surprised when she saw an email in response to her card. She hadn't expected a response that fast. Opening it she started to read it.

Valentina,

You must be a rather naughty girl to want to do all those things to

me. But how naughty are you? Naughty enough to chat with me?

Or even naughtier to make good on your promises?

Alex

Lisa gasped. Oh, he was so in for it, she thought. Typing out a reply, she sent it to him. In it she included the her other im address. The one that he didn't already have.


Alex smiled when he saw Lisa's other im address. He knew it. But did his cousin know that he knew? He had ran across it the last time he had been home. He had stopped to visit her and found her computer still running. And she had a different im up. And the things that she had typed were enough to get him hot and bothered. At the time he had thought that it was her boyfriend that she had been Iming. But he now realized that it was her alter ego, that loved to tease guys. And it obviously didn't matter that he was her cousin. He smiled wickedly. Oh the fun that he was going to have with her. And, he decided, when she came down to see him, all bets were off.


Lisa smiled in anticipation. She could barely wait for him to im her. Looking at the clock, she noticed that it was only a few minutes to go til their prearranged time for meeting. She waited impatiently for him to im her. She was prepared for him. She had everything that she needed to make it memorable for her. She knew that she was being naughty but she had to work him out of her system. Her last boy-friend had dumped her because she had called her cousin's name out the last time they had made love. He hadn't taken very kindly to that. Hence the reason for their break up. So until she worked Alex out of her system she couldn't seriously start dating again. She just had to get him out. She sighed with anticipation as her im dinged letting her know that he was waiting.

Can Valentina come out and play... he typed.

Oh she can more than play... Lisa responded.

Really... how would Valentina like to play tonite?... he queried.

Hmmm... as down and dirty as possible... she typed back.

Oh, I can provide the down part... if u can provide the dirty... he assured her.

Hmmm, I sure hope so... she typed.

I definitely can deliver, baby... he warned her.

Promises, promises... she dared.

Not promises baby... warning of my intentions... I'm gonna drive u crazy

tonite... he promised her.

We'll see... she typed, hoping that he would deliver on his promises.

No seeing about it, baby, guaranteed... he boasted.

Really... whatcha got... she prompted.

Hmmm rather sassy tonite. I'll fix that... I'll just tie you're sexy ass down, then we see how frisky u are... he typed.

Then what u gonna do?... she asked. Lisa groaned softly as desire licked

through her veins.

Whatever you'll let me do... he typed back.

Damn, I let u doing anything u want, Alex... she assured him.

If u give me free reign... I'll take it and use it against u... he told her.

Promise?... she typed back. Lisa bit her lip and waited for his response.

I think after I tie u up, I'm gonna start by running my tongue all over your naked body... he typed.

Better be careful, Alex... might find some real ticklish spots... she joked.

No, looking for all your hot buttons... then gonna push them all... repeatedly... gonna make u cum like no other... he promised.

Oh u such a bad boy... she gasped.

And u don't even know the half of it... he told her.

So are u gonna tell me where u liked to be licked? Or do I go exploring?

Oh, damn... I shouldn't tell but I'm gonna... I loved to be licked everywhere... from my toes to my ears... makes me wet just thinkin bout it.

Then I guess I'll start by nibbling on you toes, and work my way north... damn, I love legs... tell me baby, are yours long?

Yes... love to wear high heels and tease all the boys.

I'm gonna do the teasing here... remember u tied down... spread eagle in fact... gonna run my tongue across your toes, up your calves and linger behind your knees... are u sensitive there?

Yes... she groaned.

Good, maybe I'll nibble there a bit before I head farther north... run my tongue across your quivering thighs... are u gettin wet?

Soaked... she promised.

Good just the way I want u... bet u delicious to eat... oh, damn baby... gotta

run... my roommate just came back.

What!

Hmmm, but if u as naughty as u say u are... maybe u call me... bye, baby.


Lisa sat there in disbelief. How dare he leave her hanging like that, she fumed. She had a good mind to call him and read him the riot act. But he wouldn't know why she was so angry, unless she came clean about the card. No maybe, she thought, it was time for payback. Smiling mischievously, she pulled opened another window and started to hammer out an email to him. Time to fight fire with fire.


Alex smiled and turned back to his roommate, Neil. He hadn't told Neil who he thought Valentina was. His friend knew about the valentine of course but had no idea that it was Alex's sexy cousin, Lisa.

"Talking to Valentina?" Neil asked as he dropped his bag of books on the floor next to the computer.

"I was." Alex said as he quickly shut down the im window. He didn't want Neil to have any inkling of what he and Lisa had been talking about.

"Damn, your one lucky dude. Not only do you have that sexy cousin of yours at your beck and call, now you have some babe on the internet who wants to jump your bones. Some guys have all the luck." Neil said with a sad shake of his head.

Before Alex could respond to his friend's comment, the computer behind him dinged. Sighing he turned back around, easily dismissing his friend from his mind. He had just received another e-mail. Clicking on it, he was not surprised to see it was from Valentina.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.