Model Engineer - Cover

Model Engineer

Copyright© 2007 by obohobo

Chapter 7: Beaten and raped

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7: Beaten and raped - A British model engineer on a trip to the States meets a bitchy disabled woman. After an initial fight they get on well together.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Heterosexual  

Wednesday saw very tearful good-byes. As was to be expected, Vivienne was particularly depressed. Karen met Tom when he passed through customs and sorted out the paper work concerning the bond money. "How is Vivienne taking your leaving?" she enquired.

"Not very well and to tell the truth I will miss her badly too. I'll come back as soon as I can but I must look for another job soon."

Before he left her she gave him a card with her home email address and he wrote his on a card for her. "Let me know any flight times etc and I will see what I can do to help you through immigration."


Tom

Can you get flight BA 120 from Heathrow at 12.15 today? Viv's in hospital. She's been beaten up and raped. Phone me ANYTIME you open this.

Chuck

The email was timed at 17:21 EST, which Tom quickly calculated to after midnight in England. It was 5:30 a.m. in England now so it would be midnight:30 over there.

There was a second email, this one from Karen.

Dear Tom

Have just seen the reports on the news. You probably have been told already. Vivienne is in hospital having been burgled, beaten and raped. Happened two days ago. Let me know if you are coming over. Give me flight numbers etc and I will be there to speed you through.

Karen

A sleepy sounding Chuck answered and after a brief run down on what happened and Vivienne's condition he told Tom he had booked him a seat on that flight but it could be changed if necessary.

After confirming he would be on it, Tom asked Chuck to inform Karen first thing in the morning.


Vivienne lay awake knowing she ought to get up but since Tom left she'd hardly seem to have the energy to do anything. She had managed to get to the toilet and make coffee but was still in her nightdress. "I suppose I'd better make a move, Elsie will be here soon," she thought to herself. The door buzzer went. "Sod it, she's here already. Must have forgotten her swipe card." That had happened only twice in the two years she had been Vivienne's carer. Vivienne picked up the remote and the speaker crackled, "Hi, Vivienne. I'm Martin, mother's sent me with a box of cleaning stuff. She's coming along later." The voice sounded a little strange over the intercom and the face wasn't too clear on the monitor but unsuspectingly Vivienne pressed the button that released the door catch. Immediately two youths entered and pulled ski masks over their faces.

One held Vivienne at knifepoint while the other searched the house. He only found $50 in cash and very little else they could readily sell. Vivienne had little need for jewellery. The youths thought she must have more cash stashed away. One held her arms and the other started punching her. "Where d'ya keep the rest of the money?" he demanded time and time again each time accompanied by a blow to her face or chest. Unfortunately for Vivienne, Elsie should have taken her to the bank the previous day but Vivienne didn't feel up to it. When it became obvious she hadn't anymore more ready cash, they became even angrier and both hit her again. One punch knocked her off the bed and then they kicked her. Vivienne's nightdress was now ripped and they saw her breasts and naked cunt. "Well if you can't give us money, we'll just have to have a bit of fun with you. I've never had a legless cunt before," the bigger of the two youths stated. Holding her arms above her head, the other one opened his flies and showed Vivienne his erect cock. Vivienne knew that held as she was, she was utterly helpless and couldn't even kick at her attackers. Through her tear filled eyes she could see the watery glazed look in them and guessed they were both somewhat high on drugs.

"I hope you are ready for this," small guy muttered as he pushed his prick against her opening. He forced it in her dry cunt and forcibly raped her. She screamed as the youth thrust in hard. Vivienne's body, dulled by the pain she had already received unwillingly took the youth's cock but she received no pleasure, Then they changed places and as the second one pulled out, Vivienne got one arm free and summoning all her remaining strength landed him a blow to the jaw. It was a pretty devastating punch that connected with the bigger guy's jaw, dislocating and causing the boy to almost pass out. His friend had to hold him up.

For a few seconds it looked as if he was going to beat Vivienne again. Fortunately at that moment Elsie entered the house using her card and yelled along the hall, "Hi, Viv. You not up yet? Be with you in a mo." The youths stuffed a pillow over Vivienne's face to stifle any reply. Elsie hung her coat in the hall and got the vacuum from a nearby small closet. She often did this to save her walking back for it later.

"We better get out quick," small guy growled and tugged his still dazed friend. As the boys ran passed Elsie, she put the rod from the vacuum between the legs of small guy and he fell. Elsie, a powerfully built working woman, pulled his hat off.

"Michael O'Conners what are you doing in here," she managed to say before he escaped again and followed his friend out of the door. Rushing to the bedroom she saw Vivienne and immediately dialled 911 and within minutes the police and ambulance arrived. Both boys were soon arrested.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.