Our First Threesome - Cover

Our First Threesome

by Dreamwalker

Copyright© 2007 by Dreamwalker

Erotica Sex Story: Deana was having her first threesome with John, her husband and Steve a close friend. He whole body was shaking in anticipation and she loved being fucked in both ends at the same time. Her hard nipples were brushing the soft blanket on the bed and it made her clit throb harder. She knew with them fucking her, she would soon cum and cum hard. She moaned and sucked John hard and felt Steve ram his cock as far into my hot box as it could go.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Swinging   First   .

We met our new male friend on an adult swinging site. His name is Steve and his profile stated that he is almost the same age as we are and like us interested in meeting men, woman and couples. His physical attributes say that he is a six foot two big man with sandy blonde hair and blue eyes. He has an open mind and is not looking for any specific type of woman, but more one with an attitude that is passionate, open minded and wanting to enjoy life to the fullest.

He evidently read our profile because he soon emails us. He informed us that we had similar interests and he wanted to meet us to see if we were compatible for some wild fuck sessions. I finally called him one Friday afternoon and we finalized plans for him to come to our house around 2 pm.

When he knocked on our door, John my boyfriend greeted him with open arms and a friendly smile. Then he escorted Steve into the living room and introduced him to me. My name is Deana and I am the author of this erotic tale.

Let me start from the beginning; we are a couple located in western Tennessee. He is 57 and I am 54. We are interested in meeting men, woman and couples for adult fun. We are happy with our love and sex life and only look to enhance our relationship. We are looking for people we can go out with on outings during the day with sexy interludes in the evening.

If you look at our profile, you will see that by our pictures we are not the Barbie and Ken type. If you are looking for that, we suggest you look elsewhere.

My boyfriend's to me he is a lovable fuckable teddy bear who I love dearly. Do not let his big size scare you as he enjoys life to the fullest including a hot sex life. And believe me he knows how to push this gals buttons and send me into orbit a few times.

I am a hot-sexy full figured woman with shoulder length copper-red hair, seductive green-eyes and the lips the color of roses. I love to fuck and will try anything once as long as it does not involve pain. I consider myself bi-curious and interested in experiencing woman as well as men. I will not however have any encounters without my boyfriend present.

We decided that we would like to swing and enhance our already hot sex life. We are new at this, and go into each encounter with an open mind with the only goal is to have fun.

The first encounter was hot, but the couple we met decided we did not click. Which is okay not everyone you meet on a swinging site will be the best encounter you will have.

Early this week we received a letter from a guy who wanted to meet us. It took awhile because somehow I lost his phone number and then could not remember his ID. In the back of my mind, I was wondering if that was a sign of ole age. Okay, watch it guys be gentle I am only fifty-four.

As we sat in our living room chatting, our new friend stated he did not have any sexy pictures of himself to post on his profile. He then asked if we had a digital camera and if we did not mind, could, we take some pictures from the neck down. John spoke up and informed Steve that we had a digital camera and would be happy to take some pictures for him.

I sat there blushing and hoped my sexual attraction to this hunk did not make my better half jealous. But if you knew John, you would know he is not the jealous type. He looked over at me and winked, which in our code says, "Time to the balls rolling. "

Steve stood and began to disrobe. The more he took off the more my heat between my legs began to rise. I really liked what I was seeing and could not wait to have him fucking my hot cunt as John shoved his fat dick into my wanting mouth.

He soon laid naked on our daybed playing with his cock and posing for some hot pictures. He laughed and told us it may be awhile for his cock to respond as he masturbated that morning.

Well, I decided that he needed his heat turned up a bit more. So I left the room and soon came back in without my blouse or bra on. I sat close to him and when he saw my 42D's he almost passed out. His cock was beginning to swell in his fingers. When I said, "Monkey see monkey do and got naked too," his eyes lit up.

Steve then said, "Oh my God you are one hot sexy babe! " He then reached over and started fondling my tits. I took his hand off his cock and replaced it with mine and stroked him slowly and firmly.

John was watching us and telling us how hot we looked as he took pictures. I noticed his cock was getting harder with each picture he took.

I looked up and said, "Why don't we all go into our bedroom where it is more comfortable. "

John, Steve and I went into our bedroom. I sat on the bed caressing Steve's cock while John striped.

John goes on the bed and I positioned myself between his legs on my knees and began to engulf his large cock. My ass was pointed toward Steve and he did not need any encouragement to fuck my wanting cunt.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.