A Night Worth Remembering
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2007 by Dreamwalker

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - John and Kandy had a hot exciting sex life and not interested in wife swapping or swinging. Their Neighbors Jeff and Erin were more reserved and had a dull sex life and did not swing either. Both husbands would love it if their wives would broaden their horizons. However it seems like both women are afraid to try new things. This is their story of how an innocent back yard barbeque can turn into something the four of them least expected.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Swinging   Group Sex   First  

While John and Kandy were sitting at the supper table, Kandy looked at John and said, "I have a confession to make."

John took a drink of his coffee and said, "You do, what kind of confession?"

Kandy swallowed hard and said, "Do you remember how reluctant I was to the idea of swinging?"

John replied, "Oh yes, I thought you would kick my ass and make me sleep on the sofa forever. I hope you're not still mad at the way we tricked you two women into fucking that night."

Kandy smiled and said, "No, but I must confess that I was not really deceived. You see I already knew you were planning something and had heard part of the conversation. Therefore, when Erin and I went shopping we stopped for coffee and talked about everything. Remember when I told you we had planed a girl's night out, no men allowed?"

John blushed and said, "Ok, so you had an idea about what was going on. What else do you have to tell me? "

Kandy then said, "When we decided to go out that Friday night, it was to a hotel. Erin had confided in me that she knew very little about sex before she met Jeff and she wanted to know more. We came up with the idea of going to a hotel so that I could teach Erin about sex. Sort of like a show-n-tell sex education. We had fun and decided we would try new thing and if we did not understand thing to either talk to each other or the men in our lives."

John almost fell off his chair, he never heard Kandy talk like this. He then said, "Well I do not believe my ears honey. You know I would never do anything you were uncomfortable with or that would hurt you baby? "

Kandy replied, "Yes I know that, I was just afraid that if I tried new things we would drift apart and I would loose you."

John was up walked over too her and helped her stand up and held her close and kissed her passionately. He then said, "There is nothing you can do that will ever tear us apart I love you too much darling." Kandy melted into John's arms and said, "Good. Now that I have that out in the open, when can the four of us get together again? I really enjoyed it and want to do more."

Erin was lying in Jeff's arms reminiscing about what just happened. She had watched the sex video several times and decided to try something new. She even called Kandy one day and had her take her shopping for some sexy items. She bought a 7-inch silver vibrator and a red-hot nightie. She then told Kandy of her plan and she said go for it, and then fill her in on the details later.

That evening she told Jeff she was going to bed early, not because she was tired, but because she had a surprise for him. Then told him to wait about 35 minutes and join her in the bedroom. She then showered and pampered herself and put on the nightie. She then turned down the bed, turned every light on in the bedroom. She then climbed on the bed and laid the silver toy next to her. She rolled and pinched her nipples until they were hard and erect and her pussy was drenched... then waited.

Jeff looked at his watch three times wondering what was up with Erin. She seemed happy and nervous tonight. He concluded that she must have been thinking about the barbeque and wanted to fuck. He ran to the bedroom and almost past out. There was Erin was sitting on the bed in a scrumptious red-hot nightie.

Jeff turned to close the door and shut out the lights and Erin said, "Honey, you do not have to close the door or turn the lights off."

Jeff was surprised now, he turned and asked, "Ok what's up, did I do something wrong?"

Erin grinned and said, "No, you did not do anything wrong. Now take your clothes off and sit on the bed and watch me."

Still puzzled, Jeff did as she instructed, his cock already semi hard and anxious.

Erin raised her nightie spread her legs and ran her fingers across her wet slit then brought them to her lips and licked them. Then uttered, "Do you like what you see darling?"

Jeff said, "Ooooh yeah," and went too move closer.

Erin stopped his and said, "Oh, please stay there baby and watch me for a minute more. You will love it."

Jeff watched as Erin spread her pussy lips and ran her index finger around her clit then inside herself. She then removed the nightie and with her, other hand pinched and rolled her nipples. As her hand tantalized her clit, her other hand continued to play with her hard nipples.

Erin then said, "Jeff, stroke your cock as you watch me masturbate."

Oh god, Jeff loved what was happening. He reached down and began stroking his cock. He then said, "Oh honey, how did you know I wanted to watch you masturbate?"

Erin said, "Remember when Kandy and I went out last Friday. We decided to go to a hotel where she could teach me some things about sex. She also had a video on how to make love to a man. You see I do not know much about sex or pleasing you. Since that night, I have learned a lot."

Jeff then said, "Oh honey, remind me to thank Kandy."

Erin replied, "OK, but for now, come here. I want to masturbate as you slide your cock in my mouth. This time lover, I want to show you I know how to suck your cock and if you want I will swallow your load!"

Jeff went over to Erin and ran his cock around her lips then slid it into her hot mouth. He watched as she feverously rubbed her clit. When she picked up the vibrator and turned it on, he almost blew his load. GOD she was hot.

He then said, "That's it baby fuck your cunt with that toy make it hot for daddy. Erin I love what you're doing to my dick, suck it harder baby, oooooh yes, slow down or I will cum in your mouth."

Erin stopped sucking and said, "Cum in my mouth baby!" Then she went back to sucking his cock deep and hard. As she rubbed her clit, she shoved the toy deep inside her pussy. Oh, Kandy was right this feels so good. She then quivered and covered the toy and hand with her sweet nectar.

Jeff watched her cum harder then he had ever seen her and shot his load deep down her throat. When he was done he said, "Lay back honey, I am dying to lick you clean and taste that sweet honey of yours." He ate Erin and made her climax again. By that time, his dick was hard and he fucked her wanting pussy slow bringing to the edge of ecstasy and beyond.

They fucked well into the night. Jeff was pleased and he said, "Darling, I love you. I am so pleased because you finally took a step and tried something new."

Erin kissed his cheek and said, "Thanks Jeff, this really means a lot to me. However I do have one question?"

Jeff then said, "Ok what is it?"

Erin said, "We can we get together with John and Kandy again? I am dying to have another fuck party."

Jeff then said, "Well, why don't you call Kandy and the two of you plan the next party." He continued fucking Erin until the both fell asleep exhausted.

The following day just after Jeff left for work, Erin called Kandy. She said, "I am dying to tell you how last night went. I went to bed before Jeff told him to join me in thirty-five minutes. I was wearing the red nightie and had the door open and every bedroom light on. I put on a little masturbation show for him. Oooh god Kandy, I have never seen his cock that hard. I even sucked his cock and swallowed his load. Thank you for helping me."

Kandy replied, "Well I am glad you had fun too. John and I had a great time too and I told him I wanted to meet with you two again."

Erin then said, "That is why I called. I told the same thing to Jeff, he said to call you, and the two of us can plan another "fuck party."

Kandy giggled and said, "Erin, if you are not busy, come over right now. We can start planning things. "

Erin almost shouted into the phone and said, "I be right their give me time to find my shoes."

Kandy told Erin goodbye. Then sat there thinking of what they could do next and felt, her nipples harden and her clit throb. Maybe they could all go down to the cabin, oh that will be so hot she thought.

Someone knocked on the door and Kandy walked over to the door to see who it was. She opened the door and said, "Come on in girlfriend, I will get you a cup of coffee. Then we can figure out what to do next."

The two of then sat at the kitchen table wondering what they could do next. Kandy made a suggestion to go to their cabin and maybe had a weekend of fucking.

Erin told her that would be a hot idea, but they could only do maybe one night as Jeff had a business trip the next week.

Kandy then said, "Well how about just a night at the cabin? We can meet make a picnic basket and even roast marshmellows over a campfire."

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.