A Night Worth Remembering - Cover

A Night Worth Remembering

Copyright© 2007 by Dreamwalker

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - John and Kandy had a hot exciting sex life and not interested in wife swapping or swinging. Their Neighbors Jeff and Erin were more reserved and had a dull sex life and did not swing either. Both husbands would love it if their wives would broaden their horizons. However it seems like both women are afraid to try new things. This is their story of how an innocent back yard barbeque can turn into something the four of them least expected.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Swinging   Group Sex   First  

It was a lazy Saturday, John and Kandy were sitting in the back yard relaxing. Their neighbor Jeff was doing some yard work and had just came over to the fence and said, "Howdy neighbor."

John replied, "Well hello, looks like your busy today."

Jeff replied, "Oh not really, I am trying to look busy to keep from going shopping with Erin. God I hate to go shopping with her."

Kandy then said, "Well it seems that you two men have something in common, John hates to go shopping with me too. I have an idea, why don't you go tell Erin that we can go shopping together and you two men can hang out in the back yard here and have a few beers."

Jeff's eyes lit up and he said, "Now that is the best idea I have heard all day. Give me a minute to put these tools away and we will be right over."

Kandy then rushed into the house, changed her clothes and checked her makeup after all she wanted to look gorgeous even if she was only shopping. John followed her into the house then went to the refrigerator and got out a six-pack of beer. He saw Kandy putting on some lipstick and he could not resist teasing her. He said, "Honey, you do not need add anything to that beautiful face. "

Kandy smirked and said, "Well you know the old saying any old barn could use a coat of paint. Then again, I do not consider myself "old."

Just then, a knock came at the front door and John left the room and went to answer the door. He told Jeff and Erin Kandy to come inside and make themselves welcome.

Jeff said, "I hope you got some cold beer John I am in need of some refreshment. Oh hello Kandy, it looks like you and Erin will be gone most of the day shopping. If I know you women, you say you will be gone for an hour only to return four hours later."

Kandy then said, "Well we cannot resist finding the best bargains and after all us women need some time away from you grumpy old men."

John the said, "Hey, I will admit to being grumpy sometimes, but who you calling "Old?" After all I am only thirty nine again."

Kandy looked at Erin and said, "Hello Erin, are you ready to go shopping, I hear there is a sale on down at the mall?"

Erin then went over and kissed Jeff and said, "Yes, I be right there Kandy." Then she kissed Jeff and said, "See you honey, you guys have fun okay."

Jeff kissed her back, smirked and said, "You have fun, shopping. I know us men will have fun as it will be time to relax, talk and drink a few beers." In the back of his mind he was really saying, "You ladies won't be here so we can talk about sex and drink a lot of beer."

The women looked at each other and giggled and Kandy said, "Men, they won't ever grow up."

As they drove away, the men went into the back yard, popped the top off their beers and sat down to talk.

When the women were about a block away, Erin begins to look sad. She looked at Kandy and said, "Kandy, can I talk to you, woman to woman?"

Kandy replied, "Sure, we are best friends aren't we and you can talk to me about anything. What's up?"

Erin went on and said, "I am not sure how to say this but here goes. Well, it is about Jeff and his weird behavior lately. We were making love one night and he asks me a rather disturbing question."

Kandy then said, "Just tell me what is on your mind ok. What kind of question?"

Erin then said, "He asked me if other men turned me on. When I said yes, he asked if I would ever fuck another man. I damn near kicked him in the balls and screamed at him, no way."

Kandy then looked surprised and said, "Oh, you know something, John ask me the same type of question. I told him it would be a cold day in hell before I fuck another man. I wonder what is going on with those two."

Erin then said, "I do not know, but I think the men are talking our sex lives in detail. I also think Jeff wants me to fuck John. It also sounds like John wants you to fuck Jeff. Where do men come up with all these weird ideas about what women want sexually?"

Kandy then said, "I think you are right, Erin. I over heard then talking about how sex we are. They conversation continued and they were telling each other how many of their friends were into swinging. I told them I did not agree with that at all because someone always gets hurt and it is just not exciting to me. They just shrugged their shoulders and laughed. "

Erin then started crying and asked, "Do you think Jeff is cheating on me Kandy?"

Kandy handed her a tissue and said, "No, I think he really loves you. You can see it every time he sees you. I think he is just your average male pervert. Let us stop somewhere and get some coffee the shopping can wait. I think we need to talk more about this."

Erin said, "Ok. You are right we need to talk about things, because I really do not know what I am going to do."

Kandy pulled into this quaint little coffee shop. They got out of the car and walked in. The place was almost deserted, but they chose to sit in the back just in case someone came in. Then they sat down and ordered two cappuccinos.

Erin then looked around took a sip of her cappuccino and said, "Thanks Kandy. I do not mind telling you about my sex life, because you will understand me better then any man would. I love sex, but I was not that well educated about it before I met Jeff. Plus my mother always told me sex was dirty."

Kandy looked at her and said, "Erin, my parents taught me that sex should be fun and exciting. I love sex and always have."

Erin then said, "Jeff is great though, he really knows how to treat me when we are in bed and drives me crazy every time we make love. Oh god, does he know how to eat pussy! However, I am reluctant to suck his cock because I do not really know how. I am also afraid to try new things. So I put up a front and tell Jeff, I prefer to do it behind closed doors in the bedroom."

Kandy took a sip of her drink and shifted in her chair, all this talk was making her horny. She then said, John really knows how to push my buttons and it seems like I can never get enough of his cock. I love turning the stereo on and doing a strip tease for him. Then, sometimes masturbating as he watches and jacks off. It took me awhile to learn how to suck his cock too. I love sucking his cock sixty-nine style. I tell him that I will only fuck him one on one and no body else, because I am afraid of what will happen next. I have heard about couples who went into swinging and they ended up getting a divorce."

Erin then giggled and said, "Why Kandy, you are a dirty ole woman. I am glad you are telling me about your sex life. Maybe I will learn something. "

Kandy then said, "Well if I am a dirty ole woman, you are too. Now, I have an idea, you tell me your fantasies, I will tell you mine. I promise you what we talk about stays between us. If John to heard about it and think I will do almost anything."

Erin replied, "Well, I think women should have to have some secrets, the men in our lives do not need to know everything. One of my favorite fantasies is dressing up like a hooker. I'd be wearing this leather mini skirt, see through blouse, garter belt, nylons and red heels. I then would apply makeup in a way to make me look the part with red lipstick and thick eyeliner. Then I would walk into the living room and saying, "Come on big boy, let's go to the bar. I bet Jeff would faint right on the spot or cum in his pants."

Both women bust out laughing, they had not laughed like this since that incident at the Jeff's house last weekend. The tension around both homes has been elevated and everyone was grumpy. It was good that the two women could go out somewhere and talk openly.

Erin then said, "To tell you the truth Kandy, I think your husband John is sexy as hell. I would not mind seeing what he has in his pants and just what he would do with it. I will admit that I am afraid and shy around men. I am always afraid of rejection."

Kandy looked surprised and said, "Why Erin, I did not know you were so perverted?" I will let you in on a little secret, every time I see Jeff's tan body, blonde hair and blue eyes my skin crawls with desire. I bet we'd set the sheets on fire if we were fucking."

Erin looked at Kandy and said, "Oooh he is handsome isn't he. All this talk about sex is making me hot and horny."

Erin did not consider herself bi-sexual. She did however think about what it would feel like to be naked and alone with Kandy in a private setting. She could then hear Kandy's fantasies and see how turned on and wet she really was. In addition, maybe she could help Erin learn a few things about the woman's body.

Erin then said, "We had better go shopping soon or I am going to climax right here in my panties."

Kandy smiled and in the back of her mind was thinking about Erin. What turned her on and just how hard does she climax. She would love to be sitting on a bed naked with her, letting Erin watch her masturbate. Maybe they could teach each other some new things and not be so afraid to broaden their horizons. She then said, "You're not the only one hot and horny, and I could fuck John right now if he walked through that door. I have an Idea. What would you say about us getting together next Friday for a girl's night out, no men allowed evening?"

Erin replied, "Sounds like a lot of fun. What would we do on?"

Kandy then said, "Well I was thinking that maybe we can meet somewhere private. Then I could teach you a few things about sex. How a woman responds, what a man likes during sex. Sort of a show and tell question and answer session for you on sex."

Erin almost dropped her cup and said, "Oh my god, I think that is a wonderful idea. Do you think we can pull it off without the men catching on?"

Kandy giggled and replied, "Oh yeah, just leave it to me. Ok?"

Erin then asked, "Ok. What do we do about the situation with the men? Go along with it or just keep telling them no."

Kandy replied, "Let's keep telling them we do not swing okay. Maybe soon they will forget about it and things will return to normal. Now, let's see what is on sale at the mall."

Erin looked at Kandy and grinned then said, "Charge it, is my favorite word. It is time to go shopping and forget about our troubles."

The two women left to go shopping and enjoyed it to for a change, as the men were not around to complain about how much things cost. Little did they know, what lay in store for them, that weekend at the barbeque?

Kandy and Erin returned from shopping, walked into the back yard, and told the men that they found many bargains. They insisted that their husbands see what they bought. Therefore, Jeff and Erin went home and John and Kandy went into the house.

When Kandy got into the kitchen, she told John how much fun they had shopping. She then tried to keep her cool and not to blush when she said, "We even planned a girl's night the following Friday. That way we can talk, have fun and spend some time away from you guys."

John's eyes lit up and he looked at Kandy and said, "You know honey that is a great idea. Will you be ok with Jeff and I having a night out as well. We will invite a few guys over to play some poker and drink a few beers?"

Kandy replied, "No, after all you men need some time away from us ladies. What better ways to do that then watch sports and drink beer."

The next day when John was at work, Kandy phoned Erin to see if she told Jeff about their plans.

Erin told her, she just told Jeff that the two of them were going out that following Friday for a girl's night out no men allowed. He seemed pleased with the idea. She then told Kandy she was nervous about packing for there little outing and would wait until Jeff was at work Friday to do so.

Kandy then said, "Don't worry, you will do ok, just leave the details to me and I will pick you up Friday around 5pm."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.