Same Time Next Year - Cover

Same Time Next Year

Copyright© 2007 by DG Hear

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Did I get married to quickly? Is my wife cheating? Are the kids mine? So many questions.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Tear Jerker   Cheating  

It wasn't long before I was able to go home. I wasn't allowed to lift anything over five pounds. My girls understood but Andy didn't know any better and wanted to be held. At least he settled for climbing up next to me and sitting on the bed or couch. My girls were like two little mommies waiting on me hand and foot.

Trina went to work every day and when she got home we were pleasant to each other. Jen stopped by for a couple of hours each day to see if I needed anything. She was a great help to me. I also talked to my mom every day to keep her updated on my condition. She took my three kids every couple of days so I could get some needed rest. I was healing well but didn't want to overdo it.

I didn't call Mel directly for the first week I was home. Jen would stop at the hospital or call Mel to see how Andrea was doing. She was to be in the hospital for an extra week. The doctor was surprised on how well she was doing. Her color had come back and she was gaining weight. He was extremely optimistic about her condition.

After Andrea was sent home to recover, my girls wanted to go meet her. I was still not allowed to drive so we all got in the van and Jen drove us to Mel's place. I wasn't sure about going there but with Jen and the kids I figured there shouldn't be a big problem.

Mel's house was nice. Well furnished and clean. I told the kids that Andrea was a sick little girl so they had to be quiet. Mel smiled when she saw my kids. She introduced herself and told them they could call her Mel. She took the two girls into Andrea's bedroom and introduced them to a smiling Andrea. I was surprised when I saw her. She was no longer jaundiced, the yellowish color due to liver problems, but had a beautiful clear complexion.

"Hi," said Andrea, "I'm your big sister. Well, older sister anyway," she smiled when she saw that Renee was almost as tall as she was.

"Don't I have a little brother too? Where's he at?" asked Andrea.

Jen came into the room holding little Andy. "Were you looking for this little guy?" replied Jen.

I couldn't believe what Andrea said next. I know I'll never forget it. The things that come out of the mouth of kids.

"Hi, my cute little brother from a different mother. I'm your big and older sister, Andrea."

Andy smiled and Jen seated him on the bed and he crawled up and sat next to his new big sister. I had tears in my eyes, I couldn't help it, but I wasn't alone when I looked over and saw Mel and Jen also smiling.

I knew now that Andrea had been told that I was her birth father. We spent the next couple of hours and let the kids enjoy their time together. The kids were sad when we told them that it was time for us to leave and that Andrea needed her rest. The girls said they weren't going to leave unless I promised they could come back again. Of course I told them they'd see a lot of each other. As we left I knew there was going to be hell to pay that night when I told Trina that we went to Mel's.

Trina no sooner got in the door when the girls told her they met their big sister today. At least Trina had the good sense not to start her screaming at me until the kids were off to bed. I was called every name in the book. I tried to explain that nothing happened and Jen was there with me. Of course Trina accused me of having Jen lie for me and to cover up an affair.

"My God, Trina, why can't you believe that we could be just friends? I have never cheated on you and never will. My family is too important to me to just go out and have an affair. Then you accuse me of having Jen lie for me. Believe me, Jen would never stand for infidelity, even from her brother. I told you that the kids wanted to meet each other and they all had a good time. Why do you look at everything so dark? Not everyone is out to cheat on their spouse. I promise you I won't."

She yelled a little more and we went to bed. We still slept together and I tried to lie close to Trina but she would not have any of it.

As time went by, I healed up pretty well. The doc told me to wait another month before going back to work. I called the plant and let them know. Trina reminded me of her trip to Chicago in a couple of weeks. She would be gone for the whole week. I figured I wouldn't have any problem watching the kids. I could lift Andy now so he was happy.

The following week our friends Bob and Maria stopped by to watch a movie and play cards. The girls chose the movie, "Same Time, Next Year".

This brings you up to date from the beginning of this story. As I mentioned in the beginning that something went on between Maria and Mel. I kept thinking about the look they gave each other.


I saw Trina whisper something to Maria before she and Bob left. I knew something wasn't right but wasn't sure what. Things weren't really good between us since the operation. We hadn't made love for awhile now. I thought I'd give it a shot. As we got in bed I put my hand on her lower belly and rubbed softly. Nice even circular motions. At first she pushed my hand away but I kept trying. I slid my hand down into her panties and began to rub her soft mound.

"Are you up to it?" she asked me.

"You're going to be gone for a week and I don't want to wait till you get back." I pushed my hardening cock against her thigh. "Part of me is up to it," I replied.

She slipped off her panties and spread her legs. I slid two fingers into her moist pussy. She was slowly gyrating as I fingered her.

"Hmm, so good, been so long, keep doing it," she said.

I turned my body at an angle to hers and lifted one of her legs. She spread her legs further apart as I slid my hard cock into her. Her gyrations were becoming faster as I pumped my hard cock into her. It felt hot and moist.

"More, Baby, give me more, feels so good, been so long. More, Baby, more," she kept saying.

Trina was always like this when we had sex. She has never called me her baby or lover any other time. It was like her own fantasy name for me.

"Come on, Lover, give me more cock, cum in me, cum in me. I want your baby, cum in me, cum in me."

I was surprised to hear her say that. I had gotten the vasectomy last year after the baby was born. I remembered this was how she acted after coming back from each trip, only this time she hadn't left yet and I was sterile. I grabbed her leg and pushed my cock deep inside of her pussy and let the cum fill her pussy. She was gyrating and I could feel her orgasm. She screamed out.

"Good, Baby, oh so good. I love it so much. You're the best," moaned Trina.

I felt her pussy spasm while it was wrapped around my cock. Her pussy was pumping me dry. One thing I have to say about Trina is that she is great when it comes to sex. I often wonder why her love doesn't go into our daily life. It's only during sex when she seems loving.

The next morning she left for work and I was straightening up the house, something I didn't help with often enough. She had some folded clothes on her dresser and I was putting them in her drawer. I noticed a packet of birth control pills. When did she start taking these. I had the vasectomy over a year ago. I took them out and set them on the dresser. I opened them to see if she has been taking them and she has. I knew I was going to question her about it tonight. God, I sure hope she has a good reason for using birth control. Our marriage was already on edge.

I looked around for anything else that might look funny but didn't find anything. Neither of us used the computer much at home and we shared the same e-mail address. There was nothing out of the ordinary there. I checked some of our back phone bills but they looked fine. Maybe I was getting paranoid.

When Trina arrived home that evening I confronted her about the birth control pills.

"Why were you going through my drawers? You had no right."

"Right? I live here just like you. I wasn't snooping; after the great sex we had last night I thought I would help straighten up the house and was just putting your clothes away when I spotted the pills. Are you going to explain to me why you're taking them, knowing I had a vasectomy."

"You bastard, you say you trust me and then give me the third degree. I'll tell you why I have to take the pills. A few months back I was having trouble with my periods and I went to see my doctor. She suggested I take the pills to help control my time of the month so I would be more regular."

"Why didn't you tell me you were having female problems?"

"What would you have done? Prescribe me pills or tell me to go to the doctor just like I did. Besides you were too worried about your other family at the time. I didn't want to bother you with my medical problem."

"That's uncalled for, Trina. You're my wife and mean a lot to me. I'm sorry I doubted you but I was worried when I saw the pills. I was afraid... I was afraid you might be having an affair. I'm sorry."

"Okay, so now you know why I'm taking the pills. It's not because I want to but my doctor prescribed them."

I felt better after talking to her. I will admit I still had doubts, but I wanted to believe her. On Thursday night we had sex again. It was almost an instant replay of the other day. She called me Lover and Baby, and I filled her full of cum. Doesn't get much better than that.

On Friday morning she was in a great mood. She kissed the kids and me goodbye before leaving on her trip to Chicago. I told her to hurry back so we could continue where we left off.

On Saturday I took the kids to see Mel and Andrea. We spent the day together like one big happy family. I wished my life was like this with Trina, instead of fighting all the time. There were feelings there between me and Mel but we both knew better than to go with our feelings.

On Sunday I was watching TV with the kids when there was a knock on the door. I answered it and saw two old school pals. April and Mandy graduated with Trina and I. They were gathering information for our next high school reunion. They were taking down as many facts as they could so they could print up a book and give it to all our old classmates. They got our address from Melissa. I forgot she had mentioned it to me. I invited the women in and got us all some tea.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.