Just a Horse Story
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2007 by Rick

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Rick, a rancher by Cal State Berkeley, gets a beautiful 9' tall beauty as his roommate and an Arabian colt in one week. How this Female-Horse relationship gets discovered on his Video Security System.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Zoophilia   Bestiality   Voyeurism   School  

I was at that apex where it didn't matter who was there - my dick was going to cum alot regardless. My sperm flew in the air above my head and landed on the floor in a great form of grafitti.

Cindy looked down at me and what was on the computer screen. All of nine feet tall and not wearing a stich of clothing. She said hi and pointed at the computer. Her next words were, "I didn't know you taped me and Aladdin."

I suddenly got embarrassed - jacking off and having my pecker in my hand didn't do it, it was being caught as a voyeur that made me blush! Looking at Cindy, I said that her beautiful body and face alone were an aphrodisiac, but watching her getting fucked by Aladdin's giant cock pushed me over the edge.

Cindy said she's been doing this for a few months and Aladdin has gotten really good at pleasuring her - like yesterday's event. His incredible dong has grown even larger since that first video - if my camera kept running the whole time, she said to pardon the pun, but there's more to see.

I fast forwarded, I can see Cindy and Aladdin on quick replay. It's humorous as his giant prick moves in and out at warp speed, and I guess that her body has stretched to accommodate Aladdin's even larger penis. I go forward two months to yesterday's video and I can see the naked barn couple again as I return to normal speed. I tell Cindy that I'll watch it later and she says that she wants to watch it now to see how things have changted. Arguing with women hasn't been a talent that I have ever developed, so I hit play.

The video showed Cindy repeating her platform trick with the water trough and saddle blankets on top. She has more honey - a full gallon jug. Getting two handfuls, she smeared this on his cock as she started massaging it onto

his giant member. It was longer than her arm, but the growth must have been in the thickness as she put the honey on this fire hydrant. Long strings of honey dripped from Aladdin as she continued her rubdown of his giant cock.

She did her aerial splits and mounted the water trough blankets and laid on her back for Aladdin's access. Her pussy lips were inviting and open as Aladdin made his way above her. Confident training showed as Aladdin mounted Cindy with his cock that was now as thick as her thighs. I didn't think that she could take in this monster. He aimed his dick with her help and gained entrance in between her legs. Pushing in, his cockhead disappeared with his first push as he continued his forward and backwards motion. It looked like she had three legs while this was going on. More and more he pushed as his giant cock went further and further inside Cindy's body.

You could see the outline of her stomach change as Aladdin's cock made it's way inside her. She was relaxed and willing for more and more of Aladdin as he made his forward progress into her. I couldn't believe that she could have something so large inside her as I watched her labia do incredible stretching with each stroke. His cock would pull back and her inner labia would stretch out around his pipe. Her mons shape under her pubic hair would stretch down also. As he started his return stroke, her lips and light brown putting green would be pulled in the other direction until he repeated the process. It looks like he'd read The Idiots Guide to Fucking: 1. Insert penis 2. Remove penis 3. Repeat Step 1. Laugh now, I thought, but who was getting the pussy?

Cindy's quick intake of breath reminded me that my nine foot renter was right behind me to observe what she had done yesterday. Still naked, her aroused pussy scent was in the air as she watched the taped scenario unfold. My unzipped pants still had my now growing cock waiting for more encouragement. I got up to use the office toilet and watched Cindy bend from the waist to watch yesterday's tryst. Did I dare try fucking with my ranch manager and renter? I had a nice 2by8, but my pinch hitting bat couldn't get close to Aladdin's Home Run prowess.

Behind the opened bathroom door, I saw Cindy leaning down to get closer to the monitor. Her legs were long and her open pussy was right around the height of my shoulders! I walked up behind her and she didn't move from her pose in front of the computer.

Gripping her fantastic ass cheeks, I rubbed and squeezed them as her pussy was only inches away from my face. Her pussy smelled so nice as her arousal continued while watching the monitor. There was blood red under the surface of her skin as she was moistening at the bottom as her lips. Cindy was erotic without doing a thing and my hard dick started to bounce.

Removing my jeans, we were both naked inside the office watching the bestiality video on the screen.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.