Just a Horse Story
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2007 by Rick

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Rick, a rancher by Cal State Berkeley, gets a beautiful 9' tall beauty as his roommate and an Arabian colt in one week. How this Female-Horse relationship gets discovered on his Video Security System.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Zoophilia   Bestiality   Voyeurism   School  

It was some minutes later when she let out a deep breath. Rising up on her elbows, she looked down to see where her foot had connected. Seeing Aladdin's mammoth cockhead so close to her open and wet pussy, Cindy sat for minutes looking at this tree trunk. She looked concerned about her own welfare as the idea of fitting him inside her continued.

I saw when she reached down for his cannon as Cindy stroked both hands around the head and up the shaft. She touched her thumbs together to make football goalposts and reached again for Aladdin's cockhead. Her middle fingers almost touched - she looked to be guaging his size.

I guess Cindy wasn't new to sex... just that she'd never had so mammoth a cock try to penetrate her. It was as fat as her muscular calves. She could feel how nice and slippery Aladdin was with his own natural lube as she rubbed that giant cockhead around her legs and stomach.

Aladdin got very still from her ministrations and let out a snort almost like a question. Cindy had never been kissed erotically so well, and she felt reciprocity for Aladdin was only fair.

Positioning Aladdin's cockhead on her stomach, Cindy began steering it up and down inside her outer pussy lips still wet from saliva and her own juice. She could feel Aladdin's heart beat through the large veins of his love missile as she got wetter from the contact. She continued stroking herself Up and down with his giant cockhead as she felt her insides open further and hotter than they she had ever felt before.

Her mind flashed back to when she had lost her virginity and how this felt so much better. it wasn't love then, and she didn't believe it was now as she positioned his wet cockhead right at the entrance to her blood engorged vagina lips.

This was Aladdin's first fuck and he was definitely ready. His instincts for mating were strong, but so was the affection he had for his friend who fed him and brushed him and rode him while talking to him. As he felt the wet warmth below him, he pushed forward and his cock went in only two inches until it started to bend. He pulled out and pushed in a little farther the next time. Pushing again, Aladdin's cock entered a little more as he began a quick back-and-forth movement against his ridah's tight ring of wonderful warmth.

Cindy could feel Aladdin's push and her lips tried to stretch to accept him. Then she felt his second push as her pussy relaxed a little more to accept Aladdin's cock. Aladdin's change of pace by just moving in and out just an inch kept up the sweet pressure. The last push was glorious while she even got wetter as she felt another inner stretch.

Aladdin was still moving back and forth with his cock, and he felt the gradual relaxation of his partner's love opening. More and more she relaxed until he finally entered her completely!

Cindy was in seventh heaven with that unusual stretch that happens only whenever she increased the size of her lover. She felt Aladdin's cock open her further and further until he had his head completely inside. She gently touched her lower belly and felt tight skin around the giant bulge that stretched her outsides and insides with that massive cock inside her.

Aladdin knew he was inside and started to press again to go deeper. He felt the inner tightness slowly reduce as he continued his in and out motion. Now his cock thrust traveled deeper and deeper with each stroke. Aladdin could feel the welcome his love muscle was receiving and he felt his own penis grow fatter with each thrush.

Cindy felt Aladdin's thrusts grow stronger; unbelievably, she felt stretched inside as his cock seemed to grow bigger inside her. She started to have doubts about this event: what if he killed her by accident? Her family and the police would investigate to find out that she'd been killed fucking a horse's giant cock! The social embarrassment would really hurt her proud family, and she would die a second death. She had to stop this right away.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.