Succubus - Cover

Succubus

Copyright© 2007 by Geek Writer

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Raped by a co-worker, something happens to this mild mannered accountant. (character based on a Tom Land story character)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   Fiction   Rough  

I looked up and saw Tom Land standing there, a strange look on his face. I knew him from around the office, but we'd never exchanged more than a hello or two walking in the hallways of our office. I had started my job as a staff accountant a few months before, and it was late one night that it all happened. I stayed late mostly because I wanted to get some extra stuff done and enjoy my day off before I had to jump into the tax season full force.

Tom stood there, an almost crazed look in his eyes. He was pretty cute, an inch or two taller than me, nice build. Someone I probably would have dated if i had gotten the time to know him. What I saw in front of me scared and excited me at the same time. He started talking but I was overwhelmed by a powerful scent that filled my cube. I smelled the woods, clear as if I was standing in the middle of a forest. My body felt a warm flush as something primal caused my body to flush, all stirred up by the scent. I shook my head to clear it, noticing that he had moved from the cube opening to a lot closer.

"Tom, what are you doing?" I said, looking at him, but it was if he hadn't heard me.

Before I knew it, he was standing next to me, groping my big tits. Being this close to him the scent washed over me, making me incredibly horny and wet. His hands grew harsh, pinching my nipples and making them hard, fluids almost soaking through my panties. I was so blown away at this point by a mixture of primal lust, his boldness, and a light headedness that it took me a moment to clear my head. In that moment, he took complete and total charge of me, and the problem was, I wasn't sure I minded in the slightest.

Letting go of my big tits and picking me up in the air, he gently laid me across my desk, my hands pushing everything off the end of it as I gripped the edge, sending it crashing to the floor. I heard his belt being undone so I tried to get up. His free hand pushed me back down by the neck, pinning me easily to the desk. I couldn't believe how strong this man was, especially with only one hand. I contemplated trying to turn, but his hand tightened on my neck as I felt him spread my legs apart with ease, no matter how strongly I fought him. His hand pulled up my short skirt and quickly tore my thong away as if it was paper. His breathing got heavier as I felt the head of his engorged cock against the lips of my vagina.

I realized several things at that moment. I was completely helpless, totally turned on, and about to be fucked by someone with a really big dick. I felt him push inside me and stopped struggling all together. I felt every single vein as it slid in and out of me. I felt his hand move from my neck, but I didn't want to leave, I didn't want him to stop. I just wanted him to fuck my pussy and grab my tits and drive me wild.

I didn't have long to wait as he reached inside my clothes, undid my bra, grabbed my tits and began ramming his cock in and out of me. My breathing had increased in speed and volume as I began to moan loudly. He was banging my pussy with abandon as I moaned "fuck me, Tom, oh yeah, I've never been fucked like this before in my life!" I could feel his heavy balls slapping against my clit as they swung under him. I couldn't believe the size of them, nor the weight, but it felt so fucking good I didn't even question it.

I gave into it and lost all of my inhibitions until reality came slamming back home as I felt him cum inside me.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh, noooooooooooo, nooooooo, don't fucking cum in me. I'm not on birth control. Nooooooooooo," I tried to fight him but it was already too late. I could feel each blast of cum as it coated the inside of my pussy. The amazing thing was that he kept thrusting into me. I tried to push him away and pull myself off of him, but he grabbed me off the desk instead. I couldn't believe his strength as he picked me up off the desk and began ramming my body up and down on his stiff thick cock. The sensations rushing through my body was a mixture of pain and pleasure, the more he fucked me the more it was pleasure. I was so far gone at this point that I gave in once more and let him blast away into me, feeling him blast a second large load into my cunt.

The sensation was just too much for me as I blacked out I felt him slip out of me, his jism leaking out of me onto my leg.

I came to with a start, my skirt pulled down, my blouse closed. I felt disappointed that he was gone, I felt sore in my crotch, and disoriented from waking up sitting at my desk. The papers and pencils and other things that had been on my desk were back in place. I stood up shakily and looked over the wall of my cube, there was not a soul around. I looked down at the clock on my desk and it said 8:30.

"Did I dream it?" I thought, sitting back down. The evidence that I hadn't was dripping down the inside of my thigh, warm and sticky. "Fuck!" I thought, panicking. I wasn't on birth control, and I had no idea what Tom had been thinking when he just came without thought within me twice.

A flush began in my cheeks and in my loins as I thought about his strength and command and presence, and the feeling of his veiny dick slamming in and out of me. Shaking my head to clear it, I finally succeeded in ridding myself of the haze in my head. I packed up my stuff and looking around at the completely empty office, turned and walked to the elevator.

The door opened and got in, putting down my briefcase to adjust my jacket. Picking it back up, I walked out into the dark car garage towards my car. As I made my way across the garage, my pussy clenched. The feeling that rocked through my body was slightly orgasmic, eliciting a gasp from me. I could feel my insides moving involuntarily, causing me to get wet once more. I made it to my car and leaned on it, trying to catch my breath. As I stood there, my breathing got faster and deeper, the sensations rushing around my insides climbed in passion. I looked around at the empty garage, seeing a few cars but not many. I needed a dick in me, and I needed it bad.

"What?" I said out loud, and the feelings were gone. My knees were still weak, but the lustfilled haze was gone. "What the hell?" I said for not the first or last time that night. My head clear, I got into my car and drove home.

I let myself in my apartment and bent down to pet my cat when another wave rushed over me. I stood in the open doorway and began inching up my skirt. I could almost taste another dick in me. My body took over as I stood and looked into the hallway. My neighbor Jim was standing in the hallway staring at me. I must have been quite a site, bent over with my crotch all but showing. I turned to face him and his jaw dropped.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.