Indian Winter - Cover

Indian Winter

Copyright© 2007 by Katzmarek

Chapter 12

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Jake inherits a block of flats from his mother. They're in a poor state, however, and require renovation. While he worked to upgrade the place, he recieves an urgent request from the local women's refuge. Is this the point at which Jake's reclusive life changes? Or is this innocent request merely setting the stage for another of life's disappointments?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Heterosexual   Group Sex   Interracial   White Couple   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

Jake really didn't want to get up and face Sharmila. He felt foolish after last night, and the silliness. Things were moving into kinky directions and he was not sure what to make of it all. He, Mary and Sharmila had all but made out together with her listening to them teasing her through the wall.

Mary was way ahead of him in sexual experience, but she'd been patient and understanding. He'd learned a few things from porno videos, but, he discovered, gave him a distorted view. In those movies, sex was always perfect, compressed, with little time wasted on foreplay. The average viewer wanted the actors to get down to it promptly, rather than spend a half hour just cuddling and chatting.

It had grown steadily better with Mary, now that they'd learned each other's responses. The pornos never showed the clumsiness, the failed experiments, and the laughter. The emphasis was on performance, not intimacy, penetration, not fun.

Mary was more broadminded and took the unusual in her stride. No doubt she'd seen some things in her university days and little took her by surprise anymore.

"C'mon, get up, lazybones," Mary said, breezily, as she came in with his coffee. She was topless, wearing just her silk panties, and Jake was a little concerned Sharmila would catch her in that state.

But Mary sponged bathed Sharmila every day and helped her change. Nudity wasn't an issue between the two women. It was just, well, he felt uneasy about Sharmila watching her.

"Honey?" he said, "shouldn't you cover up a little?"

Mary looked at him curiously. "Why?" she asked, "it's never bothered you before?"

"Yeah, but, our guest..."

"Oh, that's funny, Jake. Y'think I've got something she hasn't seen before? Cath and I used to sunbathe topless... took spas together. What's the difference?"

"But you and Cath go way back. You're kinda like sisters?"

"Jake, I think you're panicking a little. Sharmila couldn't care and anyway she's still asleep. In any case, you going to put a shirt on when you take in her breakfast, now?"

"Ok, but I don't have boobs..."

"Oh really, Jake," she laughed, "you think she might get a little thrill out of seeing you bare chested, huh? Y'think we women don't get aroused by a sexy male flexing his abs and flashing his pecs? You've got a nice body, Jake, and I'm sure you're aware of it. That's why you tease her in the morning."

"I don't!" he protested.

"Oh, sure you do," she chuckled, "you're a great big beautiful male that likes to turn on the ladies. Especially, I might add, when the lady in question is a babe wearing a sexy nightie."

"I didn't realise..." he stumbled, "do you think I really do that? Why aren't you jealous?"

"What makes you think I'm not, honey? I see how she puts out to you, I've been watching. Maybe it gives me a thrill, you thought of that? Maybe I'm getting my rocks off with the competition? You think, perhaps, it adds a little spice? You notice me being a little more aggressive lately, babe?"

"Maybe?" he grinned, "you were certainly a tigress last night. I thought you were going to suck my dick off. You knew she was listening all the time, didn't you?"

"And fiddling? I had a pretty good idea, babe."

"And you call me the pervert?"

"Get your buns out of there and greet the day," she laughed, "and don't expect me to tell you any more secrets."


Sharmila woke gradually to the sounds of Mary and Jake cleaning up after last night. The day was overcast and a little rain seemed on the way. She missed the sun streaming in her window, which was probably the reason she'd overslept.

She wondered how Jake was feeling after last night. Could he look her in the face? Or would he just pretend that nothing happened? She thought the latter.

There was a soft knocking at the door and Mary called, asking her if she was awake. She told her to come in. She was wearing track pants, a light top, and a bra underneath. She asked her if she was ready for breakfast and she smiled a thank you. Sharmila asked if Jake could help her to the bathroom, and Mary smiled kind of enigmatically.

Jake came and he wore this great false grin on his face. He was just a little too upbeat and she was sure he was trying to be cool. His arm around her felt good and she thought he hugged her a little closer than was strictly necessary. His hand seemed to want to cup her bottom, but he withdrew it when he heard Mary coming.

"Call me when you want to change, Sharmila?" Mary said, "unless you'd prefer Jake?"

She thought Jake was going to drop dead on the spot, he looked so scared. Mary laughed, and she too. Both women teasing was too much and he stumped off. Again, it was all right, because she could see them cuddling in the kitchen. She was saying 'poor baby.' He looked resentful for a little while, but then he broke into a grin and accepted a hug.

"I will change myself," she told the couple, "I think I can manage, now."

They both just grinned at her and Mary nodded.

Later, they all sat down to brunch. Jake said he thought rain was coming and Mary replied that it was about time. Jake then added that he was tired of watering the garden and he thought the begonia needed a good soaking.

"Have you ever had a spa in the rain?" Mary asked Jake, her eyes gleaming. "It's really nice. Try it, huh?"

"Ok," Jake grinned at her.

There was a spirit of mischief about the pair. They reminded Sharmila of a pair of kids putting each other up to things. Joy was such a primal gift, she thought, like being children again without a care in the world.

"I wish I could join you," Sharmila said, "but I can't, with these stitches."

"It'll rain again," Mary said, "if you stick around, maybe you'll have another chance?"

"Yes," she said, "I'd like that."

Jake looked a little confused and stared at Mary with a funny expression. "There's no reason why she has to leave straight after her stitches come out, is there?" Mary said. Jake shrugged, as if he didn't care either way.

"I don't want to impose..." Sharmila started to say.

"No, girl, we love having you here. Jake has to learn to wear clothes in the morning, don't you, love? It's a good exercise for him."

Sharmila thought that Mary was teasing him a little too much and Jake was growing uncomfortable. "He can wear what he likes," Sharmila said, "I don't mind!"

They both looked at her bemused, then Mary burst out laughing. She told her that now she'd have to watch her. Sharmila was embarrassed when she realised the connotation of what she'd said. She tried to retrieve herself by saying that Jake didn't need to wear a shirt if he didn't want to. She realised she'd dug herself in deeper and blushed furiously.

Mary put an arm around her and told her, ' never mind. They knew what she was trying to say.'

But Sharmila had let it out that she liked watching Jake bare chested. She could've kicked herself for that confession, even if Mary seemed to understand.

Later on, after Jake had gone outside to water the garden in case it failed to rain, Sharmila talked to Mary, alone.

"Mary, I hope you don't think I want to come between you and Jake?"

"Why would I think that, girl?" she asked.

"Over brunch, I..."

"Oh, that was just a bit of kidding around," Mary laughed, "I'm sorry I dropped you in it. Jake can be a bit of a stuffshirt sometimes. I was winding him up... so were you. It's funny to see him squirm, don't you think?"

"But he is going to be your husband," she told her, "it would be wrong for me to..."

"To, what, Sharmila? Do you think he's going to sleep with you or something?"

"No, of course not!" she looked horrified, "I'd never do such a thing!"

"I know you wouldn't," Mary smiled, "I'm sorry, I'm in a funny mood today for some reason. Must be a late spring or something. Perhaps the hormones are kicking in late?"

"You're in love."

"That your diagnosis? Well, you're probably right. I've never felt this way over a guy before. Even my husband? It was never this good."

"That's nice."

"Yeah, isn't it?" she smiled, "he's such a perfect man for me. Look at him, isn't he gorgeous? Watering my garden and fussing over the roses? Loving me like I've never been loved? I'm sorry, I'm weeping a bit... not like me at all."

"I'm so happy you've found each other," Sharmila said, putting an arm around her, "I can see you are a perfect match. You must thank me for getting you two together."

"Come again?" Mary said, looking at her.

"I knew you and Jake would be good. That's why I told Jake to take you out."

"You did? He never told me. You mean you put him up to asking me out? I thought it was all his idea."

"I told him about you," she continued, "what you said, that time at your office. We were talking about Jake and me and what I wouldn't let him do and you said you'd do all those things, that they weren't bad and you'd enjoy them."

"You said that to him?" Mary looked shocked, "you told him things I like to do sexually? No wonder he was interested," she laughed, "Jeez, Sharmila, you really primed him up... oh, gawd, did you ever? Haha!"

"You're not mad I said all those things?" Sharmila asked.

"Do I look it?" she laughed, "I'm just surprised. I never put two and two together before. Well, Christ, Sharmila, it seems I have a lot to thank you for. You pushed the greatest man in the world at me. How the Hell could I be mad?"

"I'm so happy for you," Sharmila gushed and hugged her tighter.

"Ho, wait a minute?" Mary suddenly said, breaking her grip. "You only meant to share, didn't you? You never thought Jake and me would go off and fall in love. You were just looking for one of your proxy sessions where you'd watch us screwing? Shit, Sharmila, you played one card too many didn't you?"

"I, I know what you mean and... yes, I did only want Jake to..."

"You blew it? I'm so sorry, Sharmila, it must be hard for you to watch us canoodling around like a couple of lovestruck 16 years olds."

"No, not in the least. It makes me happy, honestly."

"Really?" Mary asked her, doubtfully, "well, you're a complex person, that's for sure." She gave her one last embrace before helping her to a chair.


"Hoy!" Mary said, striding towards Jake, "you've been holding out on me, big boy."

"What?"

Mary explained what Sharmila said about them first getting together. Jake was adamant that wasn't exactly how it happened but she was right, Sharmila had told him things.

"So you had a boner before we met?"

"No! I saw you outside the flat, remember, when you brought Sharmila..."

"And I was an absolute bitch to you? I really thought you were a half-arsed drip, Jake, but a good looking one. You telling me you were attracted to me then?"

"Not exactly. I was too busy trying to protect my nuts. I thought you were going to cut them off."

"Haha, I'm glad I didn't. It'd be far less fun." She put her arm around him and he kissed her, while directing the hose away. "You shoulda said something. Here's me thinking you swept me off my feet."

"Well I sorta did. I still had to put the work in."

"Oh, I'm sure it was hard for you," she laughed, "fucking the daylights out of me. It must've been tough?"

"You've no idea," he smiled, and kissed her again, "catering for... mmmf... such a horny bitch... mmmf... as you."

Sharmila could see them out the window, kissing long and passionately. She suspected that, had she not been here, they would head to their room. She saw Jake run his hand over her breast and she pull away, giggling. She patted him on the bum and came back inside.

Mary was a little dishevelled when she came through the door. She looked a little embarrassed at Sharmila and apologised. She said she and Jake do that shit all the time and not to mind them.

"But it's beautiful!" she told her.

"Sharmila?" Mary said. Her tone was serious and she suspected there was something important she wanted to discuss.

"Mmm?"

"You still like him?"

"Mmm, he's nice," she said, quietly.

"I know. You can't have him, y'understand?"

"Yes, I know that,"

"But you want to be around him? This is all about sharing what we have here? You want to see us making love so you can frig yourself to your heart's content?" She didn't answer but she nodded, barely perceptibly. "Sharmila, uh, that's unhealthy, y'know. It's compensation... avoidance. You need to find yourself someone like Jake and love him like I know you can. You can't poach... feed off other people's love."

She was quiet, guilty, like she'd just had one of her most intimate secrets revealed for all to see. "I don't want to cause trouble," she said, her voice choked with emotion.

"I know you don't, girl. This is not about causing trouble. Jake and I are strong. I never always thought that and I resented your... interest. I feared the fact you were more beautiful, younger, sexier. I was scared you were going to ruin my life... the most beautiful... the most precious thing that has ever, ever happened to me. I was terrified, shit scared to death of you. But that was before I really knew Jake, honey. I love him so much I spend every waking hour thinking of him. I wish that for you, but with someone else, girl, a loving man, like Jake, but not Jake."

Sharmila stared back. She was crying. She looked up and saw Jake standing by the door. His face was transfixed by the scene. He moved slowly and put his arm around Mary. She smiled at him and put her hand over his.

"I'm sorry," Sharmila said, looking down and weeping softly.

"No. I'm sorry, love. I really, really, liked to have accomodated you. Jake likes you... yes you do, you oaf!" she elbowed him, "but I'm selfish and I don't like sharing. Men don't care," she elbowed him again and he smiled weakly. "They're randy studs, honey, and'll jump over the fence at the next skirt they see. They think it's all about good sex... and it is, but not quite. Jake shows me in everything he does. He brings me breakfast with a red rose. He fetches a box of tissues when I have hay fever. He puts up with me being unreliable and keeping him waiting after work. He sits in the car listening to the radio or goes for a walk. Sometimes I see him fetched up in some pavement café slurping lattes and puffing on coronas. He's an arsehole sometimes... most times. He's grumpy when I'm late and moans all the way home. I wouldn't have it any other way, Sharmila, because he's Jake."

"I know, he's a good man," she sniffed.

"He's a man and I love him. There are thousands like him out there, look around? Give some guy a chance to show you he cares? I wasted twenty years, honey, when I could be having the time of my life. I was betrayed by a man the way you were and he raped me as well, right here!" she clutched her heart. "Ok, I wasn't hurt physically in the same way as you, sure, and I couldn't imagine how that must have been for you. But my husband fucked me over and destroyed my trust in men. I let him do that to me... it was my doing in the end to live on the hurt and do nothing about it. Perhaps I was as much a part of destroying that marriage as you were in your's? But you need to snap out of it or live your life in seclusion... and miss out on this." She tapped the back of her hand on Jake's chest.

"Perhaps," Sharmila sobbed, "I should go home?"

"No! Don't!" Mary said, emphatically. "You're going to stay here until you recover. Jake and I will pamper the shit out of you, rub you with oils... or bloody bacon fat if you want. Jake will flash you his chest and we'll giggle together like silly schoolgirls. We'll sit together and perv at his arse when he bends over in the garden. You will work reasonable hours or you'll find your computer will go missing. We'll have that spa, Sharmila, on a warm night with a bottle of wine. We'll then flash our boobs at him and drive him nuts..."

"No," she protested in horror, "I couldn't..."

"Oh, you'll enjoy it, believe me. He'll then want to bang me senseless and you can listen all you want. If you want a peek, well, that might be by negotiation..."

"Mary..." Jake began to protest.

"There's nothing wrong with voyeurism, Sharmila, nor group sex, masturbation or dressing up as schoolgirls. They're just grown up games and that's fine, if you all agree on the rules. It's the sneaking around, the deception, the lack of honesty that breaks relationships and hurts people. Jake and I could possibly agree to having you come in and sleep with us..."

"We will?" Jake said in surprise.

"But I won't share him nor give him to you on a silver platter. He's far too important to me than to treat as a commodity. We both think you're sensational, your boobs are perfect and as for your arse? Well, ask Jake, he's been staring at it for four days?"

Jake looked uncomfortable and Mary gave him a little peck on the cheek.

"But it's all obsessional with you at the moment, because you think it's naughty and unnatural. Allow us to help you get well, girl. Maybe you'd like to come and give birth with us? You're welcome to stay with us as long as you like?"

"I... I, need to think about it."

"Sure! You make the decision in your own time."


Sharmila lay stretched out on the bed on her back. She was naked except for a brief pair of blue panties. Her bronze skin glistened with fragrant oils and she wore a contented grin, looking down at the swell of her big tummy.

Mary sat beside her. She too was naked except for a pair of panties, a silk number in gleaming white. Mary rubbed some more oil between her hands and continued massaging Sharmila's 'bump.'

Jake walked in casually, bare chested and wearing his denim shorts. The two women looked up at him and smiled.

"Want something, honey?" Mary asked him, "except a quick perv?"

"Actually, have you any idea how sexy that looks?" he grinned, "two gorgeous babes, lathered up with oils, boobs..."

"Haha, what? One old bag and another fixing to drop a bundle on us? This wants to make you jump right on in here and rut?"

"Hell yeah!"

"Save it for later, big boy! You'll have nothing left for the honeymoon."

"Oh, I'll manage, babe," he laughed, "anyhow, you girls want a bit of lunch? Sharmila, you hungry?" They both nodded and Jake went away to fetch it.

"By the way, girl," Mary said, "Jake turned that gun of yours into the police this morning. There was no trouble. He told them it was your husband's and you didn't know what to do with it. Jake wants it back for his collection. He said it's a kinda rare weapon in these parts. The cops have to check with the authorities but they don't seem to think there'll be a problem providing Jake keeps it secure. He might not have to have it disabled, either. He's registered as an official arms collector."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.