Indian Winter - Cover

Indian Winter

Copyright© 2007 by Katzmarek

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Jake inherits a block of flats from his mother. They're in a poor state, however, and require renovation. While he worked to upgrade the place, he recieves an urgent request from the local women's refuge. Is this the point at which Jake's reclusive life changes? Or is this innocent request merely setting the stage for another of life's disappointments?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Heterosexual   Group Sex   Interracial   White Couple   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

Like most men, Jake had his fantasy sex. There was the lithe, factory fresh teenager, body barely emerging into maturity. She was only too receptive to his 'patience, skill and experience.' His dick was 'the biggest she'd seen' and just squeezed into her tight vagina.

TheN there was the insatiable older woman who took whatever he had to give with gratitude. Unlike the slender teenager, she was round and womanly with just the hint of sag and a few stretchmarks for character.

But Sharmila fit neither of these ideals. She was short, curvy, large breasted, although not gigantically so. Rather, they were in proportion to her hips and arse. 'A perfect package, ' he mused.

She didn't shave herself smooth like those models in the magazines and on video. You might say she was 'au naturale, ' with everything in place the way God intended. To Jake that just made her seem more naked, rather than some over-manicured and sculptured men's fantasy chick.

But several nights a week they would lie nude beside each other and masturbate themselves. These were her rules and they were ostensively to prevent them becoming 'intimate.'

But 'intimacy, ' he'd read somewhere in one of those woman's magazines, was created with the senses: sight, touch, sound, but most of all, the heart. She had allowed him to suckle, to caress, to kiss, to watch her cum with his face inches from her's. She had pushed a splayed leg between his, rubbing his balls and wilting dick. She had watched him kneel above her and wank, while her own hand was busy shaking in her pussy, her wrist jiggling his balls. All this and, in the words of Bill Clinton, 'they hadn't had sex.'

True, they hadn't joined in the traditional sense. He hadn't pounded his lust into her... not yet at any rate. But he was sure the time would come. One day, he dreamed, he would roll over and give it to her why she ground and panted, lifted herself towards him, and trapped his arse with her hands lest he pull out too soon.

Meanwhile, things were good, albeit confusing, and he was prepared to wait till she altered the script.

He'd suggested they might get married one day, but she'd looked shocked, rolled off the bed and went to pee. He never broached the subject again, cursing his timing. Talk of their relationship was like treading a minefield, where a false step would send her scuttling or frozen in shock. It was easier to let drift, for things to take their proper course, whatever that was.

Sharmila worked hard on his behalf. He watched her one day from his office window as she smoozed with some chain store's area manager. An estate agent waited helpless nearby as she did all the talking. Some skill that, he thought, to render a salesman impotent.

He found out a reasonable standard fee for her work would be around 8%. If her promises came to fruition, she would earn herself nearly 150 grand. That would certainly change her fortune, he thought, one he could hardly begrudge.

On a good day, they had a happy rapport together. They'd joke, laugh, have a good time. On other days she was moody, wanted to be left alone, and snapped at him. It reminded him of married life. At least from his experience with his own parents.

Then there was this 'Mary from the Woman's Refuge.' She clearly didn't like him and repeatedly warned Sharmila about entering into a relationship. What she had against him, he'd no idea. He barely knew her, had hardly said three words, yet here she was, warning Sharmila off him like he was some sexual pervert.

He'd tried to ring her but, after leaving a few messages, she finally told him she hadn't the time to discuss Sharmila. In any case, she pointed out, under the privacy laws there was little they could talk about. That was bullshit because, with Sharmila's waiver, they could discuss anything they liked. Sharmila would sign a consent, he knew.

He wanted that woman off his back and the only way he knew was to reassure her he was not out to harm Sharmila. That opportunity had hitherto been denied him.

He was sleeping with Sharmila, now, two or three times a week. He had even persuaded her to stay a night or two at the disaster he called his apartment. She was unimpressed and refused to do his tidying up suggesting, instead, he hire a cleaner, or maybe an arsonist?

"What for?"

"Insurance!" she told him.

But after two weeks things began not to happen in their 'sex' life. Sharmila still seemed to get off, quickly and powerfully. She closed her eyes and seemed able to get into the 'zone.' One night, however, Jake just couldn't get there.

It was becoming routine, sure, and he'd begun to struggle to get into the mood. Sharmila's pleasuring of herself was certainly a turn on, but not enough. What he really wanted was a bit more physical connection to push him over the edge. That was not part of her rules, though, their genital areas were off limits.

"What do you fantasise about?" he asked her one night, caressing his semi-flaccid cock. He thought, maybe, if she talked dirty, gave him a good story, he could picture in his mind what he'd really like to do.

"Stuff," she said, placing her head on his shoulder. Her chest was still heaving after cumming.

"Such as?"

"Well, I think about what you're doing... and... sometimes, mostly, about what you would be doing if you had a girlfriend."

"I have."

"A proper one!" she snapped.

"And what would I be doing?"

"Fucking her. She would be sitting on you and your cock would be going in and out."

"Oh, and what would she be like? What would she look like?"

"Tall, breasts smaller than mine. She'd be slimmer... a little older... and her hair would be cut short and dyed red."

"That's very specific?" he grinned, "It almost sound's like... like... good God!" Sharmila grinned maliciously, her face inches away. "You're teasing!"

"Actually, I'm not."

"You really want me to fuck Mary? Are you kidding me? She's probably a fucking Lesbian... in any case, she does nothing for me."

All thoughts of orgasm had melted away at Sharmila's vision of purgatory.

"Give her a chance and she'd do plenty for you," she laughed. "I think she'd be a great lay, if you give her a chance."

"I don't want to, she doesn't attract me."

"Why not? She's a woman with everything in the right place. I'm pretty sure she'd do all the things I won't do..."

"Such as?"

"Such as the things you've said," Sharmila replied, "fucking, sucking you off, even jacking you in the shower..."

"You could do those things, and I'd go down on you in return?"

"But Jake, I'm not going to let you. You need to face up to that and find a girlfriend."

"But, Mary?"

"I think she'd been keen. I think she really likes you... and she hasn't got anybody, this I know."

"How?"

"I've asked her. She was finally divorced a year ago from a husband who was violent. She is straight, Jake, only her experience with partners has made her very militant. She is very soft underneath, really!" Sharmila saw the scepticism written over his face. "The hard exterior is just an act."

"You two seemed to have talked a lot?"

"Yes, we have."

"About me?"

"A little. I've told her you are kind, trustworthy and considerate. She didn't believe me at first, but when I told her about our relationship..."

"You did?"

"Yes, and how you accepted my rules... didn't force yourself... respected my feelings... she said she'd wish she'd met someone like you before she got into a relationship with her husband."

"She did?"

"True. She said her husband was nothing like that. She said he drank too much beer and was growing fat. I said you keep yourself in good condition, you are gentle with your hands and have a nice cock."

"You told her that? You're kidding, Sharmila. It's sounds like you were pimping for me. I should hire you as my agent. Why did you tell her all those intimate details?"

"Because she asked me."

"And she told you she'd fuck, suck, and jack me off in the shower?"

"Not exactly!" she laughed, "I just told her you'd mentioned those things..."

"Sharmila? That's private..."

"And she told me it didn't sound such a bad deal. I asked her if she liked men going down on her between her legs..."

"Sharmila, this is bullshit! I don't think you'd talk about those things with her."

"She told me she'd only had it done once... when she was at school. The guy didn't know what he was doing but she's willing to try again. This is all true, I swear!"

"Sharmila, I don't know what to say. I think you're lying. It feels like you're trying to set me up."

"But you obviously like the idea," she grinned, looking at his now hard cock.

"Sharmila, jack me?" he asked, desperate.

"No, Jake," she whispered, "but imagine Mary's hand... her mouth... her wet pussy..."

"Mmf, ' he mumbled as he began to stroke, "will you be lying there?" he croaked.

"If you want. You want me to watch you fucking her?"

"Yes. Will you be playing with yourself?"

"Of course. Fuck her hard, Jake... uh... Kiss me?" Jake bent and mashed his mouth to her's. "Oh Jake!" she said as her body began to shake, "you'll make us cum together... uh... ohh... she's cumming... I... ohh..."

"Uh, oh shit!" Jake exclaimed as he shot over Sharmila's legs and thighs, "shit, I'm sorry, I..."

"No... it's all right, uh, I can get cleaned up. Why do you think a woman would be upset at you splattering semen over her?"

"I don't know, I guess..."

"It's a compliment... you are too considerate, Jake. If I had a problem I would've thrown a towel over you. Y'know?" she laughed, "we women are aware of male physical, sexual responses! It's not the first time, y'know."

"No?"

"My brothers used to shower me all the time. Not my hair, though, it is too hard to get out."

"Wow, you are amazing!"

"Have you not had a woman spread her pussy lubrication all over you?"

"Can't say I have."

"Here." With that, she rose and straddled his chest, wiping her juices over him. She slowly ground herself around on him while he looked up, bemused. "There," she said, "isn't that nice?"

"Sticky! Move a little higher?" he told her, putting out his tongue. She rose on her knees and presented him with her pussy, just barely out of reach. He made a lapping motion and she smiled.

"Save it for Mary!" she whispered.

"Why don't you do her?"

"Because I don't do women."

"Sharmila?" he asked, while idly stroking her breasts, "do you love me?"

"I don't know, Jake," she said, suddenly serious, "I've thought about it a lot. I really like you. You're handsome, have a nice body, are gentle. If I was to fall in love, I think it'd be someone like you. But love, Jake, hasn't done anything good for me. My ideal marriage would be a partnership. We would be both equal... no jealousies... he would treat me like you do. We would teach each other how we want to be loved. But, I don't know enough about you, Jake. If I take you into my body, my heart, what then? Would you still want me? No, don't answer! I don't know whether you really know what you want. You need a few girlfriends... you need to fuck Mary..."

"Sharmila, stop telling me what I must do?"

"But don't you see? If you take other women, spread your wings, and after it all you still love me, doesn't that prove something to me?"

"Is this a test?"

"If you like, you can describe it that way."

"So I have to screw others before I get to screw you?"

"If 'screwing' is all you're thinking about, that will get you nowhere. Love is spiritual, it's not just about screwing..."

"I know that, I was being sarcastic!"

"I know you were. If that was the way you think, you wouldn't be here."

"Yes, I would, it's my apartment."

"Yes, and you really should get yourself a cleaner. Pick a pretty one," she grinned.

"Shit, Sharmila?"

"Just kidding!" she grinned as she lifted herself off him. "Now, I do need a shower."


Jake steadfastly refused to call Mary, despite Sharmila's urging. It was a game he wanted nothing to do with. His life was complicated enough without him entering into an affair with her. Sharmila was manipulating him and he knew it.

He was starting to find the strength to say no. He realised he was so infatuated with her, he found himself agreeing to her kinky schemes. But that wasn't him. He considered himself a regular guy who just wanted a regular relationship with the one he loved. And he did love her, of that there was no doubt. She was making it just so hard for him, for what reason, he didn't know. Hadn't he demonstrated enough affection and honesty for her?

However, a week out from the conversation with Sharmila, Mary called him! She told him him she thought it necessary to have a chat with him regarding his relationship with Sharmila. Jake was suspicious, at first, and thought Sharmila was setting him up. But Mary suggested he make an appointment at her office. She told him she was a Relationship Counsellor and only worked at the Refuge on a volunteer basis.

Jake felt he was running out of ideas, so he accepted. Just maybe some guidance was what he needed? Her certainly couldn't work things through on his own.

He was the last appointment for the day. Mary had an office downtown, in an older style two storey building used by professional services, such as dentists etc. He arrived promptly to find a small office on the top floor. Mary was on her own, dressed in a snappy business suit and white blouse.

She had little of the bullying attitude that characterised their first and only encounter. He'd describe her as 'professional, ' and dispensed with the preliminary paperwork in a businesslike manner.

"Now, Jake," she began, "I suggested an appointment with you because I have some concerns regarding one of my clients. Of course you know who I mean?" Jake nodded. "Sharmila Devi has signed a waiver of privacy, do you wish to see it?" Jake shook his head. He'd no doubt all would be in order. He didn't believe Mary would leave herself exposed to a suit. Particularly, he mused, one launched by the savvy Sharmila. "First, I'd like you to tell me how you see things going?"

Mary exuded trust and honesty. He also had a shrewd idea there was not much she was unaware off. He found he needed a confidante, too, and he'd few better choices than Mary.

"I think," he began, haltingly. It still was surprisingly difficult to spill his guts in front of Mary. "I think we're going fine, but..."

"But?"

"But she has problems... problems with intimacy, and..."

"How does that make you feel?"

"Frustrated, vulnerable. I don't think the power is shared... she calls the shots... everything is what she wants, I have little say."

"I see. You must feel like you want to regain you power, seize the initiative..."

"How'd I do that? Rape her?" he blurted out.

"Does that go through your mind?"

"Of course not! I'm not like that. I'd never do anything to harm her. I love her."

"I believe you, Jake," she said, kindly, "and I'm pretty sure if Sharmila thought you'd attack her then she wouldn't be with you. So why do you put up with her demands, Jake? Have you told her about how you feel?"

"Of course, many times."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.