The Rescued - Cover

The Rescued

Copyright© 2007 by Itemreader

Chapter 87: SM03-Epsilon, Day 29, concluded

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 87: SM03-Epsilon, Day 29, concluded - Steve Miller awakens in strange circumstances, and starts a journey beyond his wildest imaginings. Note, I've added a Cast List but it has spoilers for the story, so skip it unless you don't like surprises. Nota Bene: The MM code is for explicit action in Chapter 63 and later, and implicit acts a bit eariler in the story.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Science Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism  

When Steve and Jessica were cleaned up, they dressed and returned to the common area. Michelle and Lisa were cuddling on the couch, while the rest of the women carefully restrained their curiosity about the "foursome" that had just finished. Monique was twisting her long black hair around her fingers as she carefully avoided staring at Jessica and the distant look that capped the smile on her face. She finally turned to Steve and said, "So, are you ready for the next customer?"

Steve smiled, and said, "I think you'll be able to inspire me enough to meet your needs. Shall we?"

Monique rose, and walked over, offering Steve her hand just as he had earlier done for Tanya. Smiling Steve accepted her help as he rose, then slipped his arm around her as they walked to Monique's room. They were soon naked, and swapping spit at a furious rate. When they broke for oxygen, Monique looked Steve in the eye, then swallowed hard before speaking.

"I want you to tie me up," she told him. "I want to be helpless, to be taken, when you make a baby in me."

Steve blinked. He'd used Monique's ass, at her invitation, but she'd never shown interest in bondage before, despite the many times they'd made love or just had sex.

"Sorry if I seem reluctant, because I'm not, but I am surprised, a bit," he told her finally. "I'm just wondering where this came from."

Monique shimmied her hips, rubbing herself against Steve's erection, and sending shock waves up his spine. "I guess it's like the anal thing. The kick for me isn't so much how it feels physically, though that's not bad, it's the way it makes me feel mentally, knowing my man is doing something illicit with my help, and getting pleasure from it."

Steve crushed Monique to his chest, and said, "Believe me when I tell you that as much as I'm going to enjoy this, you're going to enjoy it a hell of a lot more, what you remember of it. Should I back off enough for you to recognize when I come in you, or do you just want to wake up pregnant?"

Monique shivered in his arms, and said, "I want to feel you come."

Steve smiled, and loosened his grip, leading her to the bed, where he guided her to her back before going to the replicator for a set of restraints. Monique was soon blindfolded and spreadeagled. Steve began the gentle teasing that he so enjoyed, and that drove his women mindless with pleasure. Four or five major screaming orgasms later, Monique was blinking up at Steve as he slowly pumped his cock into her slick channel.

When she finally managed to focus on him, Steve started pumping hard and fast, and soon filled her with sperm, triggering one last orgasm that rolled her eyes up into her head. Steve pulled out, and began releasing Monique's restraints, then cleaned her up, and climbed back into bed with her.

Several minutes later, Monique stirred in Steve's arms, and said, "Damn. That was better than I expected, and I was really expecting a lot."

Steve smiled down at her, then kissed her gently and said, "I aim to please. And I think I hit my target."

Monique smiled back up at him and whispered, "Bullseye. Dead center. I almost hope it didn't work, so I can get you to do it again."

Steve smiled, "It will be a few days until we're together again, but I'll do that any time you want. Or we can go back to any of the other games we've played. Or switch to pure vanilla sex. Whatever you want, that's what I'll give you."

Monique's eyes teared slightly, and she said, "What I want is my own private Steve that I don't have to share, but I know I can't have it, so I'll just keep on making the best of the Steve I have, and the share of him that I get to enjoy."

"It's so much easier for me," Steve said, "I don't have to share anybody. Each of you is my private plaything. Even Michelle and Lisa, in a sense. They have each other as lovers, and I don't have either of them as a lover, but I'm their only 'brother.'"

Monique smiled, and said, "I guess you do have it easy. Too bad, I was starting to feel sympathetic towards your plight. All that work, and no time off."

Steve smiled, "Oh, I've got plenty of work coming up. And all of you are going to get drafted to help me figure out how to do it. We've got a species to re-educate."

Monique shuddered at the thought. She was imagining trying to 'educate' some of the people she'd grown up with; she hoped they weren't typical, but she was afraid they might be.

Steve didn't know what had disturbed her, but he hugged her tight and said, "We'll all be in this together; we'll do OK."

Monique smiled wanly, "Yes, I know. Now help me clean up a bit, please?"

"Sure," said Steve, and helped her to her feet. The shower was a warm, loving experience, without any teasing, sexual or otherwise, and Monique and Steve dressed and left the bedroom together, arriving in the common room to a round of applause.

While Monique took her turn at the inquisition, Steve got a drink from the replicator, and settled down in a chair to watch. Dianne was apparently trying to give the impression that she was watching the crowd try to pry details out of Monique, but she wasn't fooling Steve. Eventually, she gave up, and came over to sit next to him.

"I don't know how to ask this without sounding stupid," she said, eyes downcast.

"Don't worry about how it sounds; I know you, and I know you're not stupid. And I won't be offended or upset, I promise," Steve tried to reassure her.

"I'm fertile today," Dianne said, "just like most of us, and I want a baby, and I want it to be yours, and I want you to help raise it, but I'm just not interested in being one of a crowd. I love you, but I can't stand the idea of having a cock inside me that's just been inside another woman." She was almost in tears as she finished.

"You're not the only one who's told me you wish you didn't have to share. You're not even the only one who's told me today. But so far, you're the only one who's let it stop you from getting even a piece of me. I'm not going to force you, or try to convince you, but the fact is that I'm in love with you, and with all of them, and I can't abandon them, even to make you happy.

"If it would help, I'd be willing to go a day without making love to anyone, then make love to just you the next day, and stay celibate the day after as well. But I doubt that would be enough."

Dianne was crying openly now, and she agreed, "No, that wouldn't be enough. It would help, but it wouldn't make me happy. But if you'll let me, I can have your baby, at least. Give me one of those baby-makers with your seed, and I'll knock myself up."

Steve looked at her in sympathy, and said, "Of course. I can help you use it, if you want, unless even that much contact trips the used-condom feeling."

Dianne smiled a bit through her tears, "Yes, I'm afraid so. ' "Lips that touch another pussy will never touch mine," she misquoted', and all that."

Steve stood up, took her to the replicator, and gave her the same blank check that he'd given Lisa and Michelle. She looked at him in surprise, then hugged him closely. "Thank you. If only..."

Steve patted her back as fresh tears flowed, then put his finger under her chin, tipped her head back, and kissed her tenderly on the lips. "I love you. I wish it were possible to give you what you want, but I can't."

Dianne nodded, and said, "I know. And I'm almost used to it. The baby will help. I'm going to go take care of this. I'll be out for dinner; I think I need a good hard cry before I make our baby."

Steve hugged her again, and then released her. "If you need a hug, or anything, just tell me. Whatever I can do, I will."

Donna nodded again, and repeated, "I know." She left for her room, hugging the alien device that would give her Steve's baby, even as she longed for his touch.

Angela walked up behind Steve and said, "We all knew; we've talked about it, but she's never been able to bring herself to tell you, and we didn't think it would be right to do it for her."

Steve put his arm around Angela, and held her close. "I just wish I had an answer for her."

Angela put an arm around Steve as well, and said, "When they made you, they broke the mold."

Steve looked down at her, and said, "Well, we don't know that, do we? But even if they didn't I couldn't imagine bringing another copy of myself to life like that. It wouldn't be fair to him for a bunch of reasons. Imagine telling someone, 'Hi, everyone you know is dead, but we brought you to life because there's another copy of you who's sharing himself among a bunch of women, and one of them wants a private copy.' I can't imagine that."

Angela said, "Not to mention the pressure you'd be under from all the other women who'd want their own private Steve."

Steve smiled, "I'm thinking that's pretty much everyone. Lisa and Michelle might share, I suppose."

Angela nodded, then said, "Not to change the subject, but can I ask you for a little personal time? I'm guessing you know why."

Steve rubbed his chin with his free hand. "Might it be related to the matter that Tanya brought up earlier today?" he said mysteriously.

Angela smiled, and said, "Not very subtle, was she?"

Steve raised an eyebrow at Angela, and said, "A whisper isn't subtle?"

Angela said, "Well, mostly, except that I read lips and happened to be looking at the two of you at the time."

Steve shook his head. "Well, are you looking for what she was looking for?"

"Yes, Please!" said Angela brightly.

Steve moved his hand from her hip to her ass, patted it gently, and said, "Then let's take care of you right now."

Angela ducked her head, then looked up at him through her eyelashes, and said, "Can we go to my room first?"

Steve laughed, and started walking towards the hallway, pulling Angela along with him. Moments later, they were in a hot clinch in Angela's bedroom, and clothes started dropping away quickly. Steve had his tongue in Angela's mouth and one hand on her ass, with his fingers halfway into her ass crack. The other hand was between her shoulders, crushing her against his chest.

As Steve's fingers began to threaten her asshole, Angela shivered in his arms and broke the kiss to say, "Oh, God. Not my ass; not today. You can take me there next time, but don't make me wait. Fill me with your baby magic; do it NOW."

Steve looked into her lust-crazed eyes and said, "You are impatient, aren't you?" His hand left her ass, and moved between them, cupping her sex as he slid a finger between her vaginal lips. "And still a bit dry, I see. Well on the way, though. We'll fix you right up, don't worry."

Steve pushed Angela to her back, then pulled her thighs apart and began to lick and nuzzle her labia and clitoris. She started moaning on contact, and was soon screaming her pleasure. When he had her nicely dazed, he released her, and reached under the bed for the restraints Angela kept there. He soon had her helpless, and resumed his assault.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.