The Rescued - Cover

The Rescued

Copyright© 2007 by Itemreader

Chapter 85: SM03-Eta, Day 29

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 85: SM03-Eta, Day 29 - Steve Miller awakens in strange circumstances, and starts a journey beyond his wildest imaginings. Note, I've added a Cast List but it has spoilers for the story, so skip it unless you don't like surprises. Nota Bene: The MM code is for explicit action in Chapter 63 and later, and implicit acts a bit eariler in the story.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Science Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism  

Steve woke between Danielle and Li, smiling at the memory of a pleasant threesome the night before. Abema was lying to one side of the bed, a bound Nancy beside her. Abema had been exploring her dominant and lesbian sides, with Nancy as her designated plaything. It had been an interesting distraction as Danielle, Li, and Steve had taken turns pairing up and pleasuring the third member of their own play group.

Yoshi and Mary had watched from the couch, playing with themselves as they kibitzed from the sidelines. The slaves had had the day off, as a reward for being used hard the day before, and Beth had been relieved to know that she wasn't going to have to be involved in any of the lesbian action taking place in Steve's bedroom.

Mary and Yoshi were cuddled on the opposite side from Abema, and Steve could hear them quietly whispering to each other. He looked to the foot of the bed, and found his four slaves kneeling there, waiting to be needed. He smiled at them, then gestured for help in escaping. When he was free, he allowed Andrea to swallow his piss before heading of to take care of the rest of his bodily functions. When he was finished, Mary and Yoshi joined him for a friendly but calm shower.

"Do you know what today is?" Mary asked him quietly as the three of them dried each other.

Steve counted days in his head, then replied, "I'm not sure if it's what you mean, but I suspect that it's about time to start knocking up the rest of the women."

Mary nodded, "Yes, that's what I meant. We were going to let you figure it out on your own, but given the number of subjects that want you to be involved, you'll have to get an early start."

Steve smiled, "Well, right after breakfast, Moesha wants me to use a baby-maker to help her get that African-fathered baby she wants. And after lunch, Laura wants one the old-fashioned way, with Anna there to hold her hand. Then I get to fuck Karen and knock her up. Once I'm gone, Laura will use a baby-maker on Anna. Lucille, Stacy, and Rebecca are taking care of each other, which leaves Sarah and Andrea as an appetizer before dinner. After dinner, I planned on a nice all-night session with Abema. Both Beth and Nancy are going to be at their most fertile tomorrow, so I'll get them in the morning, and I'll be done. I'm doing Li and Ko in the afternoon, for dessert, since they're already knocked up. Did I miss anyone?"

Yoshi suppressed a giggle as Mary rolled her eyes, and replied, "Yes, that covers everyone. Have you actually scheduled things that thoroughly?"

Steve smiled back, and said, "Actually, I did. And the subjects not only agreed with my schedule, they also agreed to help me tease you by not mentioning that everything was settled."

Mary grinned wryly, saying, "I can see I've got to start showing people who's in charge around here. They're laughing now, but soon enough..."

The three of them left the bathroom, to find the rest of the household up and around, and planning their own shower schedule. Abema suggested a four-way shower, which had Nancy looking nervous, but Danielle shushed her, and took her along for the first round, leaving Li to look speculatively at Nancy, who got even more nervous. Nancy liked the submissive path once in a while, but she didn't want a full-time collar, while Li looked like she was reminded of the games she'd played with Ko before discovering her slave wasn't lesbian or bisexual.

Steve wisely decided not to intervene, and gave his slaves each a kiss and a finger up the cunt, before heading out to breakfast with Mary and Yoshi. He found Moesha, Theresa, and Conseula sitting at the table over coffee, and smiled at them while he got breakfast for himself and the two wives with him.

Theresa looked a bit nervous, and tried several times to speak, before Conseula broke her deferential silence to speak for them. "We know you're going to be busy the next few days with making more babies, but we'd like to ask you to join us again when you're rested. We'd like to reenact the games we played with you when you gave us our babies. We love each other, and enjoy loving each other, but we'd like to revisit that extra thrill you brought to the occasion. We're not trying to make it a regular thing; once a month or two at the most."

Steve concealed his smile as he saw Theresa blushing, and shivering at the memory of his hands teasing her as she lay bound and helpless. "I'm sure there won't be any problem helping you out. I'll let you know when I've 'recovered, ' and we'll take it from there."

Consuela thanked him, as did Theresa, who quickly returned to her usual confident self now that the question was asked and answered. The meal passed quietly, and when he was finished, Steve gave Moesha a quiet look, and found her eager to proceed. They left the dining room without fanfare, and entered her bedroom, where she produced the insemination device, and began to undress.

Steve stripped as well, and began the process of warming up Moesha, turning the cold mechanical impregnation into a warm lovemaking act that happened to include insemination by a dead man instead of the live one holding her in his arms.

When Steve had her warmed up and ready, he slid the device into her until it indicated it was in position. The insemination devices took much less time than those that implanted fertilized embryos, but it was going to take long enough that Moesha whispered to Steve, "While it's working, I want you to fuck my ass. I want to feel you come while my baby is conceived."

Steve was long past the point of being reluctant to fuck a woman up the ass, but he did want to be sure it was with her consent. "Are you sure? I don't need to come in you to feel like the baby we're starting today is mine. Just because the genes aren't mine, doesn't mean the child will be any less ours."

Moesha nodded, "Yes, I'm sure. I've been saving my ass for this, and I want you to take it."

Steve got the necessary lubricant, and was soon thrusting into a moaning Moesha. He came into her just as the device beeped the completion of its mission, and that was Moesha's cue to come herself. Steve diddled her clit to extend her pleasure, then pulled slowly out of her ass, and removed the 'Klingon Dildo' from her vagina.

He cleaned himself quickly, then returned to hold Moesha in his arms while she quietly cried on him in joy. "I love you, Steve," she said.

"I love you too, Moesha," he replied, stroking her back with one hand while he cupped her ass with the other. They spent an hour or so lying together, talking, cuddling, and laughing, while the sperm in her womb did its work. By lunch time, the room monitor was able to confirm that the egg was fertilized, and attachment imminent: Moesha was now pregnant.

Lunch was a noisy, happy affair, as Lucille announced brashly that Johnny was going to be a daddy, three times over, with a son and two daughters on the way. "I never touched them, I swear!" he said to a laughing Steve, who mock-glared at him before giving him a kiss on the lips. "I forgive you, you cheating worm," he teased, getting a pout in return.

Afterwards, a cheerful Laura spread her thighs for Steve, while a visibly nervous Anna held her hand. Steve gave Laura what she wanted, along with several orgasms, then kissed her gently before hugging Anna to him and saying, "Thank you for trusting her enough to let me do it this way. Remember, it's you she loves. I'm just an amusing alternative pastime." Anna had tensed slightly when Steve put his arms around her, then relaxed as his words sank home.

"I know that," Anna told him, "and I knew it, but I've got issues. I'm working on them, but they're there none the less. Now that you've taken care of my wife, would you mind knocking up our slave?"

Steve agreed, and once Laura was ready, the three of them went into the room that Anna and Laura were using as a kennel and playroom.

Steve found Karen in harsh bondage, with nipple clamps keeping her from enjoying the feeling of helplessness. Steve felt her cunt, and found it quite dry. He raised an eyebrow, and Laura blushed, saying, "Someone had a bit of a relapse last night, so she's being punished. You'll use lubricant, if you chose, or just fuck her dry. We want a baby out of her, and the use of her breasts to help nurse our children, or we'd just wait until next month. Fill her up, and don't worry about making her come. With those clamps on, I doubt she can."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.