The Rescued - Cover

The Rescued

Copyright© 2007 by Itemreader

Chapter 84: Tau Conference Center, Day 23

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 84: Tau Conference Center, Day 23 - Steve Miller awakens in strange circumstances, and starts a journey beyond his wildest imaginings. Note, I've added a Cast List but it has spoilers for the story, so skip it unless you don't like surprises. Nota Bene: The MM code is for explicit action in Chapter 63 and later, and implicit acts a bit eariler in the story.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Science Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism  

Steve Tau Miller looked around at his assembled guests, and pronounced the party a success. Humanity had successfully survived the first synchronized menstrual cycle in human history, when all of the non-pregnant women (aside from the four women from the submarine crews) started their periods within forty-eight hours of each other. Steve's families had gotten off lucky, since most of his women were in fact pregnant, but it had gotten a bit dicey in some households.

They'd weathered that storm, and the aftermath of the Navy's rescue, with the upheavals as the various crewmen gathered their own harems, mostly from the breakup of the revived men's groups. Inevitably, there'd been disruptions as a number of the women reconsidered their decisions, and tried for a better match. But despite all that, everyone was now either happy with their situation, or tired of trying to improve it.

With what they hoped was the worst of their shakedown problems behind them, Steve Tau and his immediate 'subordinates' had decided to have a get-together so that the various wives, girlfriends, concubines, slaves, and house-mates could expand their social circles. It was also a chance for Laura the psychologist to observe some of the more brittle members of the various households without being obvious about it.

His own Theresa was chatting amiably in Spanish with Eta's Theresa and Conseula, the latter women unconcerned by her nudity, or the collar she wore.

Camile Tau Baker was huddled with her 'sister' Camile Gamma Miller, comparing notes about their respective husbands. Ms. Baker was wide-eyed, which to Steve's mind suggested she was getting the down and dirty (mostly dirty) on the sexual practices Gamma favored.

The Steves had had their own little get-together while setting up this party, and after a few beers, they'd started talking about the kinds of kink they were enjoying with their various women. No names had been named, but several eyebrows had been raised. And a few Steves had left with some new ideas for the more submissive members of their households.

Tau was still surprised by the idea that he'd ever be interested in sex with a man, but Johnny Eta Armstrong, Johnny Gamma Armstrong, and Andrew Gamma Smith (the last in collar and athletic supporter) were living proof of its accuracy. The three of them were sitting in a corner talking, Andrew at his Johnny's feet. Occasionally, one of the 'widows' of the Epsilon or Pi Johnny would flinch as she looked their way, but the Johnnies appeared to be holding up just fine, either obvious to the reactions, or understanding and ignoring them.

Laura was currently talking to Pi, who had Linda on a leash at his feet. Pi's wife Anna had left the room with her slave Suri and Gamma's slave Suri, apparently planning to play threesome with the 'twins'. There was no sign that the party would degenerate into an orgy, but there was also considerable evidence that sexual activity was going on.

Tau finished his soft drink, and walked over to Pi and Laura. He settled down next to Pi, and said, "It's about time for Sarah's gift. Are you ready?" Laura raised an eyebrow, and Steve told her, "My wife Sarah had an experience once that she didn't really care for on an emotional level, but really enjoyed on a physical level. So when she heard about our idea for this party, she asked me to see what I could set up."

Laura smiled, and said, "You're going to make me ask, aren't you? If I do, will you tell me?"

Steve nodded, "Yes, to both."

Laura sighed, then said, "Just like your brother. OK, I'm asking."

Steve leaned back and said, "Sarah had a boyfriend that enjoyed using her, and he decided that she should be the feature attraction at a gang-bang. He neglected to tell her about it in advance, or ask her opinion. She said she never came so much in her life, and she never felt so betrayed. So now, she wants to do it again, one time only, when it's her idea."

Laura blinked, and shuddered a bit. It wasn't clear at first if she was repulsed, or aroused. When she looked around and said, "Where are Anna and Karen? I need a little relief," Steve guessed it was the latter. She spotted her wife and their slave across the room, and said, "You two have a good time. I'm going to go relieve some tension."

Steve and Pi wished her luck, then went together to the room where Sarah was waiting, along with Marie, Gretchen, and Patricia, who would be acting as fluffers for the participants. Pi brought Linda along as well, for reasons he didn't specify.

All four of Steve's brothers had agreed to help, with Epsilon being the last to agree. He was the only one of the Steves who didn't have a publicly submissive woman, though he'd told them that he had several who submitted in private. And now, as Steve gently undressed his wife, he asked her, "Are you sure? No one will object if you change your mind."

"No, I'm sure," Sarah told him. "You've been wonderful to me, and I'm sure they'll all be just as kind and gentle as you are.

With that, Steve guided her to her back, and attached a set of cuffs tied to the top of the bed to her wrists. He lifted and spread her thighs, then began to stroke her sex while he kissed the side of her neck. One by one, the other four men undressed, and began to nuzzle and stroke different parts of Sarah's body, teasing her and building her arousal until she begged them to take her.

Steve got first honors, and he slid into his wife's drenched cunt easily. He started with slow, smooth strokes, which quickly sped up, until he unloaded into Sarah's pussy. Two more strokes, and he pulled out, to be replaced by Gamma, who pumped into his brother's wife with a much more aggressive action.

Sarah had been coming steadily under her husband's attentions, but the change in style as the next player entered the game accelerated her arousal and intensified her orgasms. When Gamma emptied into her, she screamed her pleasure.

Epsilon was next, with a much more gentle approach. Despite his low-key style, Sarah maintained a high energy level, and she began to moan with pleasure as her eyes lost focus again. Like his two predecessors, Epsilon didn't last long, but Sarah clearly didn't care; she was already well past the ability to count her orgasms.

When Epsilon finished into Sarah, and pulled out, Pi pushed Linda's face into her crotch, telling her to clean up the excess come. Linda moaned in pleasure and humiliation as she did so, and Sarah shrieked and came again and again.

When Linda finished, Eta moved in and began to plumb the somewhat cleaner depths of Sarah's channel. Again, he was rather quick, and again it didn't matter one bit, because Sarah was now in a continuous orgasm, completely divorced from her surroundings.

Pi took his turn, while Steve was fluffed by Marie, and when Pi finished, Steve took his place for his second turn. This time, he had much more control, and lasted much longer, driving Sarah deeper and deeper into the depths of pleasure. When he finally spent, it as time for Gamma's rough ride again, followed eventually by another cleaning session by Linda, and then a second round with the other three men.

When Pi finished his second round, Steve unfastened Sarah's cuffs, and rolled her onto her belly, before greasing up her asshole for a little anal action. She was still coming from her vaginal experiences when his cock plunged into her rectum, and everything went up a notch on the excitement scale. Steve came into her bowels, and he pulled out, to be replaced by Gamma, who was much more restrained in this opening than he'd been in the first. When he finished, Linda tensed, but Epsilon went right to work without Pi requiring his slave to clean their victim first.

After everyone had had a chance at Sarah's ass, each of the four visiting players gave her a kiss on the lips and left, to clean up before returning to the party. Steve lay in bed with her incoherent form in his arms, until she finally regained something like normal brain function.

"That was incredible," she whispered, her voice strained by her earlier screams of pleasure. "I don't know if I'll ever want to do it again, but I'm so glad I talked you into it."

"I'm glad you enjoyed it," Steve told her. "We certainly did."

They lay quietly and cuddled for a while, then Sarah told Steve she wanted to take a nap, and that he was free to go back to the party and his guests. Steve kissed her, then got up, tucked her in, got dressed, and left.

Ed Baker was looking at his wife Camile in surprise when Steve returned to the party, but Steve wasn't close enough to hear what she had told him, or his reply. He did notice an odd grin on Ed's face as the two of them left the room, for what Steve thought might be a quick little tryst.

While Steve wandered around the room, chatting with his own and his brothers' women, Camile was finding out that her sister hadn't steered her wrong, and Ed was discovering that fondling and teasing a bound woman was quite entertaining, especially once the begging stopped and the wordless moaning began. He was hard as a rock when he finally relented and released her ankles so he could spread her thighs and take her.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.