The Rescued - Cover

The Rescued

Copyright© 2007 by Itemreader

Chapter 82: SM03-Phi - Day 13, Morning

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 82: SM03-Phi - Day 13, Morning - Steve Miller awakens in strange circumstances, and starts a journey beyond his wildest imaginings. Note, I've added a Cast List but it has spoilers for the story, so skip it unless you don't like surprises. Nota Bene: The MM code is for explicit action in Chapter 63 and later, and implicit acts a bit eariler in the story.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Science Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism  

Steve woke slowly, enjoying the feeling of his wife's hand stroking his cock. His eyes snapped open as he realized he no longer had a wife, just a bunch of compliant sex partners. He was looking right into the eyes of a beautiful Japanese woman. He broke into a big shit-eating grin as the memories of the day before, and especially the night before, came back to him.

He'd been unhappy at losing Charlene, but happy for her because she had her husband back. Then he'd met Amy, who was mourning the lost chance at Charlene's husband Scott. They'd hit it off, and returned to Steve's quarters, where Amy had met Steve's 'sex partners.' They'd had a pleasant enough meal, though there were signs of disquiet among the rest of the girls. At the time, Steve hadn't connected the dots, being far too interested in Amy to notice much else.

Steve and Amy had ended up in bed, and it had been the best night of sex in Steve's life. Amy had been active, adventurous, and aggressive. At other times, she'd also been accepting, passive, and submissive. Steve had eaten pussy with her fingers in his hair, keeping him on target. He'd lain on top of her face-down body, driving his dick up her ass as he told her he now owned her. And he'd looked up at her flushed face as she rode him cow-girl style, screaming as she came. It had been everything he'd been missing with the women he'd been fucking since he woke up here.

Amy smiled back and him, and said, "I just want you to know that I never go to bed with a man on the first date."

Steve said, "That's OK, I've never proposed marriage on the first date, until now."

Amy's eyes widened. "Marriage? Are you sure?"

Steve nodded, "Completely. I don't want to let you get away. I've been fucking those airheads out there for nearly two weeks, and I don't feel anything for any of them like what I felt for you after ten minutes of conversation. I haven't felt like this since I met my wife. And I'd like to think I'm not deluding myself when I say that you seemed to feel the same attraction."

Amy snuggled in, and said, "Yes, I did. And yes, I will. Even though I have to share you with all of them. And don't say I don't. It wouldn't be fair if I didn't. Now let's go get clean, and then we'll face the music."

They showered together, getting only a little frisky, and dressed for breakfast. Amy found her uniform, cleaned and pressed, laid out beside a set of 'house' clothing like that worn by the other women in Steve's life. She looked at him for a moment, then pulled on the thong and dressed in the 'house' clothing with pastel orange and green roses. "Love the color scheme," she said with a wry grin.

"I was hoping you'd like it," Steve answered, equally tongue-in-cheek.

Amy hung up the uniform in an empty closet, then Steve took her out to see what breakfast had in store.

When they got to the dining room, a lot of long faces got a lot longer. Steve didn't know what to say, but Amy had no such problem. "I may be moving in, but I'm not taking over. You'll all still get the attention you need, and unless you're greedy, all the attention you want. Even if you are greedy, you'll still get your fair share."

The reaction to her little speech wasn't exactly enthusiastic, but there was a notable lightening of mood, and Amy was soon making a good start to being welcomed, instead of merely tolerated. The meal went quickly, and Amy excused herself at the end, saying she needed to 'check in' with her CO, updating him on her situation and telling him about the change in enlistment status she wanted to arrange.

They'd talked during a rest break the night before about her Navy duties; if there was still going to be a Navy, she wanted to serve out her term, with hopefully more frequent 'time ashore' than during her submarine duty. Steve had agreed with her sense of duty, even if it meant she might be away from him sometimes. That acceptance had only reinforced Amy's sense that Steve and Scott had a lot in common, and their common attributes were the things she was looking for in a man, and in a husband and father for her kids.

They had agreed to hold off a bit on her pregnancy until she was sure the Navy was finished with her, but she told Steve not to worry about the fact that all the other women were pregnant. "It's not a race; I don't need to be first to give birth to feel like I'm first in your heart."

When Amy came back, she had another wry grin on her face. "Lockley wasn't much help, really. I'm kind of surprised we managed to survive as well as we did with him in charge. Scott helped a bit with keeping the rest in line, but it was still a bit more chaotic than it should have been. The upshot is that he doesn't have any idea what our future is until someone tells him. So I'm guessing it's going to be up to the other two NIC's."

Steve's eyebrow went up, questioning, and she explained, "NCO's in charge. Non Commissioned Officer? The Army calls them corporals and sergeants, we call them Petty Officers and Chief Petty Officers. None of the commissioned officers survived in any of the boats, so 'command' such as it is fell to the senior non-commissioned officer. In my case, that was Lockley, which is why I checked in with him."

Steve nodded, then asked, "So the upshot is that you're free to hang out here with us until your Navy buddies get their shit together?"

Amy nodded. "Yep," she said, "What do you say get started on the day's festivities?" She turned to Tara, and said, "Are you ready for your first threesome?" Tara's eyes went wide, and she looked at Steve in shock. Steve was startled, but he caught Amy's faint nod out of the corner of his eye, so he just said, "Come on, Tara, join us."

Tara reluctantly followed Steve and Amy into Steve's bedroom. When they got there, Amy began to undress, as did Steve. Tara stood there, shaking, but made no move to take off her clothes. Once Amy and Steve were naked, Amy turned to her and said, "You don't like the idea of having sex with me, do you?"

Tara shuddered, but didn't answer. Steve tilted his head, and said, "You can answer honestly. You don't like the idea of sex with another woman?"

Tara's eyes were full of tears, and she nodded slowly. "I've let you do whatever you want to me, but I beg you not to make me do this."

Steve was upset. "You mean you only had sex with me because I made you do it? That wasn't my intention."

Tara nodded, but Amy interceded, saying, "It's more complex than that. Tara, go ahead and take your clothes off, but I'm not going to be touching you. Let Steve hold you while I tell him a story. If he likes my story, you will reap the benefits."

As Tara followed orders, Amy started her tale. "When I was in college, before I joined the Navy, I lived in a dorm with another girl. She wasn't very modest, and I'd always been curious, so one night when she was a bit sloppy about covering up, I went over to her, and touched her breasts. I told her that since I'd been looking at them all night, she owed me a chance to touch them. I expected to be slapped down, but she moaned and opened her shirt completely, giving me full access.

"Over the next week, I found out experimentally what having a sex slave felt like. I got to touch and taste her whenever I wanted, and she'd eat me out whenever I told her to. If I hadn't eventually found a boyfriend, and reminded myself how much more I enjoyed a good cock-ride, we'd probably still be together.

"I eventually found her a master, and he told me later that she was actually much more happy with male/female sex than with female/female, but that the big win for her was to be ordered and forced to do degrading things. Her favorite treat was when he'd fuck her up the ass, then make her suck his cock."

As Amy made that last statement, Tara moaned and squirmed on Steve's lap. He'd been holding her quietly, but despite the lack of erotic contact, she came on his leg. Steve held her tight, keeping her from falling, until she came down from her orgasm. He was stroking her breast when she did so, and she started as she realized what was happening. She made no move to stop him, or to object to being played with in front of Amy.

Steve looked over at Amy, then asked Tara, "You like the idea of sucking ass-flavored cock?" Tara shuddered, but didn't speak. "Answer me, slave," Steve said harshly. Do you like the idea?"

Tara shuddered again, and said, "The idea makes me hot; I think if I actually had to do it I might puke."

Steve said, "We'll have to find out someday." Tara tensed, then relaxed when he continued, "But not today. Today, you're going to go out, just as you are, and bring back one of the others who likes the idea of sex with a woman. Then you will suck my dick while she eats out Amy. The first one to get her subject to come will be permitted to come herself."

Steve swatted Tara on the ass, and said, "Now get up, and fetch a toy for Amy, or you'll be servicing her instead of me."

Tara jumped up, and scurried out, then returned shortly with Claire in tow. Claire had clearly been warned; she stripped the second she entered the room, then went to kneel in front of Amy. She spoke to both Amy and Steve when she said, "I am ready for your orders, master and mistress."

Tara was kneeling between Steve's knees, so he motioned Claire to close up to Amy, and said, "Start."

Amy was clearly aroused by the prospect of Claire's servicing her, because when she spread her thighs, they were already moist with her lubrication. Claire went to work as Tara took Steve's cock into her mouth and started sucking. Claire was apparently very skilled, because Steve was approaching the edge, but not actually there when Amy screamed her orgasm.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.