The Rescued - Cover

The Rescued

Copyright© 2007 by Itemreader

Chapter 80: Tau Conference Center, Day 12, Noon

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 80: Tau Conference Center, Day 12, Noon - Steve Miller awakens in strange circumstances, and starts a journey beyond his wildest imaginings. Note, I've added a Cast List but it has spoilers for the story, so skip it unless you don't like surprises. Nota Bene: The MM code is for explicit action in Chapter 63 and later, and implicit acts a bit eariler in the story.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Science Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism  

Rebecca and Dawn entered the conference center, and asked where they could find Roger and Tom. A floating ball of light appeared, and they followed it to a small conference room off the main lobby. In addition to her two would-be husbands, Rebecca found Stacy Collins sitting at Tom's feet, while he chatted amiably with Lamont Anderson, the least closeted gay in the Navy.

Before Rebecca could ask Roger and Tom to speak to her privately, they looked at each other, smirked, then looked at her and said in unison, "Yes."

Rebecca blinked, then stammered, "Y-y-yes, what?"

Roger nodded in Tom's direction, and Tom answered her. "Yes, both of the men you love are willing to join with you in a three-cornered marriage. At least, we thought it was going to be three-cornered. Is there something else you need to tell us?"

Rebecca nodded, as she pulled Dawn's suddenly-tense frame against her, then whispered "Relax" into her ear. "I seem to have proposed to this young woman as well, but since she was uninterested in men even before her rape, I think that I'm going to be the first bigamous polygamist in Martian history."

Roger and Tom both got slightly glazed looks as they parsed that, then light dawned almost simultaneously. Roger spoke first, and Tom nodded in agreement as he said, "I see; you're going to be married to her, and separately married to the two of us, which is the bigamy part, but since you, Tom, and I are a threesome, you're also a polygamist. Weird by our old standards, but it makes perfect sense under the circumstances."

Tom spoke up. "It also solves a problem I was going to discuss with you. As I've told Roger, I'm bisexual. Since he isn't, that means I'd need to go outside the marriage for sex with a man, which I found disagreeable. Now, I don't have to. I'm free to form a second marriage with a man, separate from my marriage to you. And since he won't be 'obliged' to have sex with you, he can be strictly gay, instead of bisexual, which broadens my choices quite nicely.

"Aside from being in the market for a husband, I've also taken Stacy here as a slave. She's been struggling to find a proper master since the crash; but all she could find was a guy who fucked her, then passed her around to his friends, and now has no interest in her since he's lining up to get a bunch of new women to screw. And all the weasel's friends are too embarrassed by how they treated her to go anywhere near her. Being the master she needs gives me a nice outlet for my dominant tendencies, without messing up my relationship with you and Roger. Stacy loves being pushed around, and embarrassed, and just plain used. And I love the idea of fucking someone who likes being used, not seduced."

Roger smiled at the stunned look on Rebecca's face, and said, "It's nice to be ahead of you for once. I do love you, but I sometimes feel outclassed. As yet, I haven't found any other playthings to warm my bed when you're busy, or feel like private time with Tom, but the day is still young. I've been passing the time watching Tom and Lamont dance around the fact that they're both uninterested in being the subordinate member of a partnership, and too obnoxious to be one of a pair of equals."

Rebecca smiled at Roger's remarks, and Tom's mock-outrage, then looked around to see how Lamont felt about being discussed in those terms. When she couldn't find him, she was confused, until Dawn touched her cheek and said, "Love, he left while you were in shock about these two testosterone addicts stealing your thunder. He whispered to me that he was going to check out the reconstituted meat market, which I took to be a moderately nasty reference to those cloned gay guys you told me about."

Tom nodded, "Yes, he's got a nasty attitude. Some people like that, but I was talking to one of the Steves about the available talent, and from what he says, Johnny Armstrong will be a good match for me, and a lousy match for Lamont. Now that we're going multiply multiple, I need to contact Steve and give him the go-ahead to contact Johnny for me. Before I do, I've got a question for each of you, Roger and Rebecca."

Tom asked his questions, stunning everyone in the group into silence. After his brain thawed out, Roger answered in the affirmative. Rebecca didn't get to answer, because Dawn reached over, grabbed her by the forehead and chin, and forced her to nod agreement. After a few minutes, Rebecca decided for herself, but since she agreed with the message Dawn had sent in her name, she remained quiet.

Tom made his "phone" call, and Steve/Lambda appeared about half an hour later with four people in tow, one man and three women. Steve made the introductions on his side, and Tom handled them for the Navy. When he introduced Stacy as his slave, the woman introduced as Judith Foley shuddered.

Tom smiled at her, and said, "I've got one slave; I don't need another, especially one who dislikes sex with men. Rebecca and Dawn, on the other hand, need a plaything to keep Dawn company when Rebecca is playing with Roger and I, or with either one of us."

Judith went from cowering to flirting in a matter of seconds, and Dawn beckoned her over to kneel by her side. "Might have to cut your hair shorter if it tends to get tangled in your leash, dear. We'll give it a try before we do, though, you look lovely with it at that length." Judith shuddered at Dawn's tone, but she also clearly enjoyed the expression of power and dominance the comment implied. Rebecca started to feel a certain excitement at the thought of exercising that power.

The two remaining women had been holding hands since they'd walked in, and Roger smiled at them as he spoke up. "I'm told by an unreliable source...", pausing to glare at Tom, "... that you two are mostly lesbian, and in love with each other, but still want fairly frequent sex with a man. If you're interested in me, I think I'd enjoy taking care of your needs when Rebecca and I aren't busy."

Tabitha, the taller and decidedly darker of the two, smiled down at her lover Maribeth, then looked at Roger and said, "Accurately summarized, and politely phrased. Yes, we're in love, we're bisexual, and we're looking to add a man who doesn't need full-time attention, and won't get upset if we play together without him. On the other hand, when you do get our attention, it's going to be fairly intense, since we like threesomes."

Roger smiled broadly. "Damn it's good to be me. I'm game if you are. Here's my final bid: Rebecca, Tom, and I are married. Separately, Rebecca and Dawn are married. I'm offering you the same deal. To use Rebecca's term, I'd like to be the first male bigamous polygamist on Mars. She scored first female, and first overall, but I'm not terribly competitive."

Tom snorted, and said, "Not competitive my ass. If I'd have been able to get a word in edgewise, I've have already proposed to Johnny, here, and he wouldn't even be in the running. But while you ladies consider his offer, I'm doing exactly that." Turning to Johnny, he said, "What do you say, dear, would you like to keep me company when I'm not playing in the breeder sandbox?"

Johnny kissed Tom hard, and the two men swapped spit for a solid minute, while Roger quietly walked over to Tabitha and Maribeth, and kissed each of them gently. He put one arm around each of them, while they moved closer to each other, until they were in a three-sided hug. He made eye contact and exchanged nods with each of them, then they nodded to each other. "I do," they said in unison, just as Tom and Johnny broke their kiss.

"Missed by that much," Roger said, and Johnny stuck his tongue out at him. "No, thanks, I prefer women. But you are kind of cute, in an I'm-not-going-there kind of way."

Rebecca looked around at the group, then said to Tom and Roger, "Dawn and I have already consummated our marriage, so why don't we all take our private marriage partners to our quarters, and you two can do likewise, while Dawn and I break in our new pet. After dinner, we three core-marriage partners will consummate the core of this relationship."

Roger and Tom exchanged looks, then looked down at their respective partners and got their agreement. "As you have said, so let it be," said Roger in a deep voice, getting a punch on the arm from each of his two brides. He kissed Maribeth, who kissed Tabitha, who kissed him back. Then he released his brides, and walked over to Rebecca, and kissed her as well, stepping back while Tom did likewise.

The nine of them trouped out, guided by a floating ball to a transport chamber, that took them to a newly remodeled JA01-Lambda household, now designated RL01-Navy. When they arrived, Tom took them into the dining room, where he had the room monitor display a translucent model of their new quarters.

"I had them do a quick design, when I decided to suggest this set of overlapping marriages, and this is what they came up with. There's a master suite, with bedroom, sitting room, and private bath. That's for Rebecca, Roger, and I, when we're feeling amorous, or just want to sleep together.

"Next, there's this suite of rooms for Roger and his two brides. Just one bedroom and bed; if you want it rearranged, let the room monitor know, and we'll get it done. There's plenty of room back here to expand.

"This suite is for Rebecca and Dawn. A nice bedroom, with a sitting room, and a doggy bed for their little bitch.

"And last but not least, there's this suite for Johnny and me. He gets his own room, for use when I'm playing with Stacy, and there's a little kennel for her to stay in when Johnny doesn't want an audience. I like to play tie-up games with my toys, so there's some bondage furniture in there too." Stacy shuddered at Tom's casual reference to her as a toy, and everyone in the room could smell her arousal.

Tom looked at Dawn and Rebecca and said, "If you want to, you can borrow my playroom to play with Judith, or there's room around your suite for a playroom of your own."

Dawn smiled hungrily, and said, "Not just yet, I think. But the idea is attractive." She was fondling Judith's breast as she spoke, and Judith was breathing heavily.

"Any questions or concerns?" Tom asked. He didn't get any, but he did get a lot of compliments on his design. "It's not my design," he said, "I just listed requirements. By the way, you'll note an archway over here that doesn't go anywhere. That's going to be the hallway to the nursery. A big kid-friendly play area, and some heavily soundproofed rooms for the kids to sleep in."

All of the females blushed at the idea of kids, even the lesbians. Nobody said anything, but quite a few eyes implied they'd like to start practicing for their conception right now, thank you very much. Even Dawn was feeling eager, though she had no intentions of letting any man's cock anywhere near her.

As the core marriage partners separated to take care of their new families, Rebecca gave each of her husbands a quick kiss, and admonished them to take good care of their spouses. Roger looked at the lovely lady on each arm and said, "Oh, that won't be any problem at all. They're just as inspiring as you are, darling."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.