The Rescued - Cover

The Rescued

Copyright© 2007 by Itemreader

Chapter 76: SM03-Tau, Day 11

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 76: SM03-Tau, Day 11 - Steve Miller awakens in strange circumstances, and starts a journey beyond his wildest imaginings. Note, I've added a Cast List but it has spoilers for the story, so skip it unless you don't like surprises. Nota Bene: The MM code is for explicit action in Chapter 63 and later, and implicit acts a bit eariler in the story.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Science Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism  

Steve awoke with Anna on one arm and Lorraine on the other, both laying face down on him with their arm around each other. He was experiencing a truly excellent blowjob, and he looked down to see Jane's short black hair bobbing up and down over his erect cock. He held out as long as he could, savoring the sensations, but soon shot off into her mouth with a low moan.

Jane pulled off, a thread of saliva and sperm connecting her mouth and Steve's cock, and Theresa moved in to lick him clean, while Jane pulled away, and moved to kiss Alexandra on the mouth, transferring some of the the sperm she'd kept in her mouth to her fellow submissive in a hot tongue kiss that threatened to revive Steve's erection. Erica was watching without jealousy as everyone else got a taste of Steve, but the look in her eye suggested he should try to take care of her later if he wanted to keep peace in the harem.

Steve looked around to see if he'd awakened anyone, but Anna and Lorraine were still sound asleep, as were Priya and Sarah, who were sleeping in each other's arms again. Neither showed much sign of interest in sexual activity with another woman, except when Steve was playing the Dom with them, but they'd grown very close, and seemed to be quite comfortable with everything up to heavy cuddle, but short of actual petting. Steve looked forward to watching their relationship develop.

Steve lay quietly, enjoying the feeling of his wives pressing against him, and warmth of their breath on his neck. The looks of love and near-worship from the four women kneeling at the foot of the bed were a slightly mixed blessing; he loved them all, (even Jane, the most recent and most turbulent acquisition, ) but was slightly uncomfortable with the fact that they depended on him to make most of their decisions. Alexandra and Erica were fairly independent, but Theresa and Jane seemed utterly dependent on him.

Now that he'd collared Theresa, she was refreshingly low-maintenance; he'd had Anna ask her casually about her needs, and the cleanup she'd just given him after Jane's blowjob would probably keep her happy for today, and most likely tomorrow, especially if he gave her some degrading job to do like clean up another woman after he'd fucked her. The thought of degrading tasks, and his growing need to piss, made him look at Jane with a speculative look. Some of his speculations must have shown on his face, because her eyes widened and she paled slightly. Steve shook his head, and decided not to push her.

"Help me out of here," he said quietly, addressing the group of submissives as a whole, and Erica and Jane moved quietly to help pry his wives off of him. Steve crawled out of the way, as Anna and Lorraine shifted towards each other, replacing his body heat and cuddling each other as they'd previously been cuddling with him.

Steve took Erica with him into the bathroom, and after he'd pissed and shit, took her into the shower with him. He washed and fondled her, and she washed his back with her tits, before kneeling before him and sucking his cock until she got her own mouthful of his seed. Steve instructed her not to swallow, and using his sperm as a gag, he fingered her to an orgasm of her own.

They left the shower, and Steve dried quickly, then took a dripping Erica into his bedroom, where he told her to give Theresa a mouthful of his now-diluted sperm. Theresa took about half and swallowed it, then at Steve's instructions, licked up the sperm-flavored saliva that had leaked from Erica's mouth, run down her cheeks to her chin, and dripped onto her chest.

Steve had been cuddling with Alexandra as he watched Erica and Theresa, his still-soft cock pressed against her ass as he held her back against his chest, and fondled her breast. His free hand wandered down between her legs, and found her quite moist. Suddenly horny, he guided her out of the bedroom into the sitting room, and bent her over the back of the couch. He pressed his semi-erect cock against her pussy, rubbing it across her lips and brushing her clit as he hardened. His other submissives had followed, and he waved Jane to him, then whispered his instructions into her ear.

Jane quickly fetched what he'd sent her after, and the well-lubed butt plug slid easily into Alexandra's ass while Steve's now-hard cock pushed into her cunt. A dozen or so strokes later with both left Alexi on the edge of orgasm, and Steve pulled both out together before sliding his cock up her ass. She was sufficiently dazed by this point not to realize what had happened immediately, but when she did figure it out, the result was obvious.

Alexi's anus started clenching around Steve's cock as she came, and Steve came with her, flooding her bowels with his third load of the morning. Steve reached up to squeeze her breasts and pull her nipples, intensifying her orgasm even as he finished spurting into her. Steve pulled out of his 'victim's ass, and looked at Jane, then his cock, and back to Jane. "Washcloth," he said, to her evident relief. Looking at Theresa, and then at Alexi's ass, he gave the same instruction to Theresa, and she also moved to swiftly to comply.

Again, Steve fondled Erica while he and Alexia were cleaned up, and he fingered her to one more orgasm before releasing her and checking on his wives. Since they were still asleep, he left them to their slumbers and wandered off to breakfast, his well-used slaves following behind him. Theresa and Jane were nude except for their collars and cuffs, while Erica and Alexandra had dressed quickly before following their master.

Steve had a quiet breakfast, interrupted briefly a number of times as he greeted each of his women as they entered the room in search of their own meals. He didn't get anyone off, but he did fondle all of them, leaving quite a few with flushed faces and quickened breathing as they selected their morning meals.

About the time Steve finished eating, Anna, Lorraine, Priya, and Sarah came out of the bedroom together, demanded a hug, kiss, and grope, and settled down to breakfast together. They implied that they were stoking up for a late-morning orgy, once they'd had time to digest their meal. They also suggested that he should find a compliant lady or to to 'warm up' with, so he'd be better able to control himself when it came time to pleasure them.

Notwithstanding the three shots he'd already had, which would quite likely have the effect the wives were looking for, Steve decided that another quick trip down Orgasm Avenue would be appropriate. He'd already used the inner circle of his concubines quite thoroughly, so he decided to go a bit further afield for his next willing victim.

Deciding he felt like tying someone up, he looked around for Patricia. He found her dawdling over coffee with Marie and Gretchen, and so he stood up and walked her way. He touched her on the shoulder and said simply, "Heel." She shuddered, but set aside her coffee, stood up, and followed him.

When they got to Steve's bedroom, he started to undress, and when he finished, he found Patricia nude and on her knees. He let her kiss his dick, then told her to get onto the bed, with her arms over her head, and her legs spread. She did so eagerly, and when he arrived at the bed with a selection of restraints, he found her already wet, and growing wetter.

He started by tying her wrists and ankles to the bedposts, leaving her spreadeagled and helpless. He slipped a gag into her mouth, and a blindfold over her eyes, then began stroking her body with light touches by various materials. He brushed her nipples with silk scarves, stroked her thighs with a feather, then her ears, before switching to his fingers for a quick caress across her pussy lips.

He continued the half-tickling, half-caressing contact, until Patricia was panting and her pussy was wide open and drenched with her lubrication. He began to intensify the contact, and she rapidly approached the edge of orgasm. As she did so, Steve stopped, taunting her and holding her at the edge, before letting her fall back.

He repeated the attack and retreat process several times, until Patricia was twitching with lust, the sexual tension from her frustrated drive to orgasm leaving her incoherent. Steve released her legs from their bonds, and she pulled them up and spread her knees eagerly, inviting him to take her. Steve wasted no time in lining up and thrusting into her gaping pussy, and she started to come at last, moaning and shaking under him. Steve pumped furiously for several minutes, then pulled out and quickly lubed up Patricia's asshole and shoved his cock into her back channel.

The tightness of her ass accelerated Steve's own drive to orgasm, and Patricia was so far gone herself that she was still coming. When Steve felt himself about to shoot, he pulled out, and stroked off, spraying first Patricia's face, then her tits, her belly, and her pussy with his sperm.

Steve told the room monitor to summon his slaves to his presence, and when they arrived a few moments later, Patricia was still twitching, still lost in reaction to the intensity of her orgasm. Steve spoke to his slaves, directing them to clean up his sperm, using only their tongues. "Alexandra, start with her tits and work down. Erica, clean her pussy. Jane, you have her face and lips. Theresa, you clean me up."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.