The Rescued - Cover

The Rescued

Copyright© 2007 by Itemreader

Chapter 74: RS01-Epsilon, Day 10, Evening

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 74: RS01-Epsilon, Day 10, Evening - Steve Miller awakens in strange circumstances, and starts a journey beyond his wildest imaginings. Note, I've added a Cast List but it has spoilers for the story, so skip it unless you don't like surprises. Nota Bene: The MM code is for explicit action in Chapter 63 and later, and implicit acts a bit eariler in the story.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Science Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism  

By the time the call was over, a very flushed Tami had entered the room. She looked at the two Steves in confusion for a moment, then realized that the color pattern on their clothes was different, and that one of them matched hers, and settled down next to 'her' Steve. He put his arm around her as she told Pi about Jessie's sexual preferences.

"She likes it rough, but doesn't like deliberate pain. She'll do anal if forced, and enjoys the force more than the anal. Being tied up scares her, but I think fear's a turn-on for her, so that will work once she trusts you. She likes to suck cock, and will swallow, but prefers to have you pull out and come on her face and chest. She loves humiliation, especially in public, so if you pull her around naked and on a leash, then announce you're going to fuck her in front of everyone, she'll probably come before you actually put it in."

Tami shifted in her seat, and her legs opened slightly, revealing a damp spot at her crotch. She followed Steve's eyes, but instead of covering up, she moaned, and spread her legs wider. Steve took the hint, and stood up, moving to stand between her knees, and touch the side of her face. "You need some help with that?" he asked, pointing at her crotch, and she moaned again and nodded. Steve looked over at Pi, and got a small nod from him, so he looked at Tami and said, "You want to try a threesome?"

Tami whimpered, and the smell of her arousal intensified, but she shook her head. "No, please. Not for my first time with you. I think I'd enjoy it, but he's different somehow, and you're the one that I want." Turning her head, she looked at Pi and said, "I hope you're not offended."

Pi laughed quietly and said, "No, I'm not. He and I are a bit different now, mostly because of the difference in the women in our lives. He's still the most like our original, because he hasn't been playing the master, at least in public, and when he does it in private, it's still mostly a game. I'm having to be a father, and a power figure, and an actual master, and it shows. If you happen to want someone to dominate you, he can do it, but it's not his main thing. It's not mine, either, but it's the pattern I'm getting into with a lot of my women."

Pi got to his feet, and said, "I'm going to get my toy onto her little floating surfboard and take her home. I'll be taking her in the morning, in case you're interested in watching."

Tami shuddered, and Steve shook his head. "I think we'll pass. I'm going to relieve little Tami's tensions, then I think I'll be heading home." Steve looked down at Tami, and said, "I'll try to leave you in shape to deal with your housemates, but you may need to rest a bit first."

Pi left, and Steve pulled Tami to her feet and into his arms. The kiss that followed was intense from the beginning, and only got hotter. They were soon naked on the bed, Steve's hands roving across her body, moving from one erogenous zone to another, slowly building her arousal. She wasn't passive; she was stroking him and arousing him just as much as he was arousing her. She hissed as he hit a particularly effective sequence; he moaned as she returned the favor.

When Tami was sufficiently aroused, Steve climbed on top of her, and lined himself up, ready to enter her and take her cherry. "Are you ready?" he asked, and at her gasped, "Yes!" he pushed slowly into her, until he was pressing against her maidenhead. It took only a few taps at the barrier before it parted, and he slid deeper into her.

Her yelp of pain stopped him, but she grunted, "Don't stop now" and reached for his ass, pulling him sharply, driving his cock deeply into her. He pulled back, and pushed deeper, bottoming out, and triggering her first orgasm as his public hair brushed her engorged clit. She came three more times before he did, and when he spent himself into her, the sensation triggered her fifth and most intense orgasm, leaving her gasping beneath him.

He lay on top of her and held her for several minutes, stroking and praising her, until she pushed lightly against his chest, and he climbed off, his softened cock pulling out, and dragging a trail of their juices across her hip as he moved to lay down beside her.

Tami smiled at him, and said, "That was very nice indeed. Are you sure I have to stay here?"

Steve frowned, and asked, "Do you think they'll be OK without their leader? And what about Nicole?"

Tami said, "I'm finding it a bit hard to care right now, but I'm sure Brooke can run things without me. And Nicole will probably do better if I'm not here, since she'll blame me for Raul's death once she hears about how I dumped him on his ass."

Tami rolled over, and draped her leg over his, her breasts pressing against his chest as she lay her arm across him as well. She kissed him, and said, "That's the best time I've ever had, and a lot better than the last time I lost my cherry, and I don't want to leave you out of my sight if I can help it. I frankly don't care about how they'll do without me, but I know you do, and I promise that I do honestly believe that they'll do OK without me."

Steve felt their juices oozing out of Tami's well-used cunt onto his leg, and he slapped her ass lightly and said, "Then I guess we better get cleaned up before you drip any more goo onto me, and you can go tell them you're abandoning them to their fate. Tell them I'll start looking in the morning for another household to move them into."

Tami shivered, and said, "Ooh, that slap went straight to my clit. We may have to explore that domination thing next time. I've never felt like that before, but I've never been with someone like you either. When we get home, can I sleep with you?"

Even as she asked, she was climbing to her feet, and Steve followed her into the bathroom before he answered, "My wives have a rotation for who gets to sleep with me, so you'll have to negotiate that with them. There's a separate rotation for daytime sexual activity, so it will be a while before we can explore that domination thing."

Tami thought about that while she soaped his cock and balls, then said, "I guess I should have expected that, especially when you said you had so many other women in the house, but even with that, I still want in. Even a tiny share of you is more than I had here, and more than I expect elsewhere."

Steve smiled and said, "Then we'd better get moving." He'd been cleaning his spunk out of her cunt while she soaped him, and she shuddered as he brushed her clit. She was staring at his semi-erect cock and licking her lips when he slapped her ass and said, "You can blow me later; you've got a few women to brush off now."

They left the shower, dried off, and dressed, and Tami went to give her little speech. She returned with Brooke in tow, and had Steve run the briefing video for her, before telling her, "OK, you know what I know, now. I'm going home with Steve, so you're in charge. You'll have to decide what they need to know, and how to break it to them."

Brooke was too startled to reply, and Tami patted her on the cheek and said, "Don't worry, you'll do fine. I'll visit again sometime when you're all settled in. Goodbye, for now."

Tami and Steve left, and returned to Steve's home. Tami was warmly greeted, with several ladies teasing Steve about always finding the best-looking women to bring home. Steve resisted the temptation to tease back, fearing he'd accidentally trip someone's insecurities, and just smirked. Steve never figured out how she managed it, but Tami talked everyone into letting her sleep with Steve that night, alone.

Soon enough, they found themselves in Steve's room, and each other's arms, in a hot kiss. Without warning, Steve smacked Tami across the ass with his hand, and said, "Let's explore that domination thing now. On your knees, and start sucking, wench."

Tami pulled back in his arms, eyes wide. She didn't say anything, but she didn't move either, so Steve smacked her ass again, just a bit harder. As if hypnotized, she sank to her knees, and began to open his pants, sliding them off his hips and down his legs, allowing him to step out of them before repeating the process with his briefs.

She took him into her mouth, and began to suck, licking his shaft and sliding his foreskin around with her tongue. He let her control the depth, but he kept his hands on her head, asserting his control even as he refrained from fully exercising it. He'd been less than half erect when she started, but he quickly grew hard, and when he felt himself about to come, he held her head steady as he shot into her mouth.

She swallowed as best she could with his cock in the way, and when he released her, she drew back gasping. She swallowed a few times, to clear her mouth, then returned to work, licking his cockhead and squeezing the last of his load out of his cock and into her mouth. When she was finished, she leaned back and asked sardonically, "Was that acceptable, master?"

Steve nodded, "Yes, it was. Your attitude, however, is not." He removed his shirt, and sat down on an armless chair. "Remove your clothing and stand here next to me." When she complied, he pulled her down to her knees, and bent her over his lap. He rubbed her ass for a moment, then struck it sharply with his open hand. She yelped, and started to get up, but he pushed her roughly back into place.

"Count for me, wench," he said in a commanding tone, and when she remained silent, he struck her again. "Blows that you do not count will not be included in your punishment. Count!"

"One, Master," she said unsteadily, and then yelped as the next blow landed. "Two, Master," she said.

After the third counted blow, Steve rubbed her ass again, and slipped his fingers between her thighs to her sex. As he'd suspected, she was wet, and getting wetter. He resumed his attack, and on the tenth blow, she came, even as she tried to announce the count. He fingered her clit, extending her orgasm, then picked her up (not easily, she was a good-sized woman) and bent her over the back of the nearby couch before shoving his cock into her well lubricated opening.

She came twice more as he plunged into her, but he was still going strong, so he pulled out, and had the room provide him with some anal lubricant. He greased her asshole and his cock, and slid into her ass before she was aware of what he was doing. The greater stimulation of anal penetration brought him closer to orgasm, and when he came into her bowels, she came with him.

Panting, he pulled out of her, and went to clean up, returning and doing the same for her, before he helped her into the bed, and drew her into his arms. She was still wild-eyed, and shivered as he stroked her plundered and reddened ass. He whispered his love and his pleasure into her ear as she recovered, and she smiled up at him as she returned from wherever his attentions had sent her.

She looked at him with love in her eyes and said, "I've never come like that before. I don't know if I want to repeat it, but I'm glad I experienced it. I think you are every bit the Master your brother is, you just hide it better."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.