The Rescued - Cover

The Rescued

Copyright© 2007 by Itemreader

Chapter 71: SM03-Pi, Day 10, continued

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 71: SM03-Pi, Day 10, continued - Steve Miller awakens in strange circumstances, and starts a journey beyond his wildest imaginings. Note, I've added a Cast List but it has spoilers for the story, so skip it unless you don't like surprises. Nota Bene: The MM code is for explicit action in Chapter 63 and later, and implicit acts a bit eariler in the story.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Science Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism  

When Steve and Melissa left her former residence, she was silent, but when they reached the atrium to Steve's home, she tried one last time to provoke him. "And what exactly do you consider to be the 'proper' treatment for my 'condition'?"

Steve looked at her, and said, "I think you need to be strapped to a table, paddled vigorously, and fucked up the ass. Does that seem proper to you?"

Melissa froze, speechless, and Steve grasped her arm, and took her into his home. When they entered the room, there was no sign of Anna or her slaves, or of the girls, but several of the adult women were lounging around. Steve didn't introduce Melissa, but he did say, "Well, I picked up one stray, but frankly the rest of the litter wasn't worth much, and the son of a bitch 'in charge' wasn't worth anything at all, in my opinion. I'll be in my room showing her what she's gotten herself in for; I assume Anna's in there too?"

Betty nodded, looking speculatively at Melissa, but not speaking. Like the rest of the family, she knew what was most likely going on in Steve and Anna's room, but she didn't say anything, not knowing what Steve had in mind for Melissa. She couldn't say quite how she knew, but she suspected that Melissa would be shocked and aroused by what she was about to see.

Betty's analysis was quite accurate. Steve pulled Melissa along, back the 'adults' hallway into his sitting room, and through it into the bedroom. Linda was in her cage, and was in the act of using her litter box. She was squatting over it, and as Melissa watched in shock, Linda passed a large stool, which dropped into the litter. A few smaller fragments followed, and when Linda wiped her ass and dropped the paper into the litter, she looked back and gasped as she met Melissa's eyes.

Linda blushed furiously, and buried her face in her bedding, accidentally mooning Melissa, and showing off the arousal that her humiliation caused. Melissa began whimpering, as she realized that she was about to get exactly what she'd asked Andrew for and Steve had just threatened her with. Steve could smell aroused woman, but it wasn't immediately obvious if it was Melissa or Linda he was smelling.

When he pulled Melissa into the playroom, it became even harder to determine the source of the odor. Anna had Tina strapped to the St. Andrew's cross, her gaping pussy exposed completely, and an anal vibrator clearly visible beneath it. Tina was gagged, but even the gag couldn't suppress the moans coming from her.

Anna wasn't paying a great deal of attention to Tina, because she had Suri attached to another piece of equipment. Suri's cunt was occupied by a vibrator, which had clearly been there for quite some time, because Suri's eyes were glazed, and Anna was playing with the clamps she'd applied to Suri's nipples and vaginal lips. Melissa's whimpering was much louder now, and she was half-collapsed against Steve as she stared at Suri's chest.

Steve nodded to Anna, and said, "We've got another pain slut to play with, dear. Pardon me while I break her in." He pushed Melissa to the bench he'd used on Anna, pushing her down on her elbows and knees, strapping her firmly to the bench. He went to the replicator for an assortment of toys, then returned to the bench, spreading some of them out where Melissa couldn't help but stare at them.

It was hard to tell if she was more frightened by the razor-sharp knife, the nipple clamps, or the ball gag, but Steve didn't give her any chance to comment, as he forced the gag into her mouth, strapping it tightly behind her head. He picked up the knife and moved behind her, out of her line of sight. He put the knife back down, replacing it with one that was sharp only on one edge, with the tip and the other edge being safely rounded so that there was no danger of injury.

Using the new knife, Steve cut Melissa's clothes off of her, occasionally 'slipping' and brushing her skin with the dull edge of the knife. She flinched each time, and she was moaning into her gag by the time Steve had her naked. She was also completely aroused, her lips open and dripping with her lubrication. Unlike Suri, Melissa claimed to need pain and humiliation to become aroused, and Steve planned to see that she got it.

Reaching for the nipple clamps, he fastened them to Melissa's fully-engorged nipples, then ran the chains to a hook on the bench, just under her dripping cunt. He left a bit of slack, which quickly vanished when he hauled back and slapped the paddle across the bottom of Melissa's ass cheeks. The force of the blow moved her bodily forward on the bench, pulling on the clamps as her breasts moved beyond the limits of the chain.

Steve repeated the blow, and continued until Melissa suddenly shuddered and arched her back. The involuntary motion pulled on her nipples again, and the orgasm she was experiencing intensified. The wave crested and she slumped down, held upright by the straps that held her to the bench, and nothing else.

Steve took advantage of the lull in the festivities to strip, and crawled up on the bench behind Melissa. Despite his previous threat, he didn't take her ass, but instead shoved his erect penis forcefully into her still-virgin cunt. Her hymen wasn't the toughest in the world, but it wasn't fragile either, and his rough entry sent pain shooting through Melissa, followed quickly by renewed pain from her nipples as Steve's thrusts repeated the pattern his paddling had previously established.

Steve didn't last long, but he didn't need to. Melissa was coming steadily as pain and pleasure flooded her nervous system. When Steve filled her cunt, her back arched again, and her cunt clenched around Steve's cock, milking him dry. For the second time, Melissa nearly passed out. When Steve released the nipple clamps and the blood returned to the abused flesh, she came again, and finally lost consciousness.

Steve pulled his cock out of his newest slave, and looked around. Suri was hanging from her cross, her thighs drenched with her own come, and her nipples swollen with returning blood flow. Anna was sitting on a piece of furniture, a panting Tina leaning against her thigh.

Steve gestured to Tina, and pointed to Melissa's blood and sperm drenched cunt. "Can I borrow your slut, my dear wife? I seem to have gotten mine dirty, and it needs to be cleaned up."

Anna nodded, and pushed on Tina's shoulder. Tina shuddered, but didn't try to object, as she moved to lie on her back under Melissa, and began to clean her up. Melissa moaned at the contact, and her head snapped up as she saw Steve standing beside her, and realized that the mouth applying itself to cleaning her belonged to another woman.

Steve took advantage of Melissa's new posture to remove her ball gag, and push his sticky cock into her mouth. Melissa began to suck and lick him, removing his sperm, her blood, and her vaginal fluids. Steve quickly grew hard, and began to fuck her mouth. When he was about to come, he grasped a handful of hair in each fist, and pulled his hands apart slightly as he shot a load into Melissa's throat.

When Steve stepped back from Melissa, it was Anna who took his cock into her mouth, and cleaned him up. When she finished, she stood, and he took her into his arms for a loving kiss. By the time they were finished, Tina had cleaned Melissa, and Melissa had recovered enough to speak somewhat rationally.

"Your treatment was successful, Master, but I think it will have to be repeated periodically. I don't think the full treatment will be necessary each time, but that is your decision to make. I think a less intense session will do nicely in general, but you should feel free to apply the maximum effort whenever you wish."

Steve unfastened Melissa, while Anna did the same for Suri, and they took their slaves into the shower for a quick cleanup. When they finished, Anna and Suri returned to the playroom with Tina, while Steve took Melissa into the bedroom to introduce her to Linda properly, then had her watch as he took Linda's cunt from behind.

"As you can see," he said to Melissa as he thrust into Linda, "this slave does not enjoy pain as you do. She does, however, enjoy humiliation just as much as you do, or perhaps even more so. She very nearly came when she realized you'd seen her take a dump in her litter box, and even now she's growing wetter as I discuss it with you. She is not interested in sexual contact with another female, so you will not be sharing that intimacy with her, unless she misbehaves and needs to be punished, but I think you will find Suri and Tina to be pleasant playmates.

"Your request to Andrew did not mention being collared and nude, so in recognition of your splendid performance a little while ago, I will allow you to choose how you will be introduced to the rest of my house."

Melissa shuddered, and said, "If it please you, Master, I'd rather not be your slave when you're not using me. I like the pain, and being watched while I'm being used, but I don't want to show myself to people who aren't using me or being used by my master. I think I'd like to play with Tina; I don't think I should play with Suri because she might not like pain as much as I do, and I might get carried away. If your wife wants to play with me, and you wish to allow it, I think I would enjoy it very much."

Steve grunted as he filled Linda's cunt, triggering her own orgasm. When he had his breath back, he said, "Very well. You may dress now, and rest for a few minutes while I clean this cunt's cunt. When I'm done, we'll go introduce you to your new housemates."

Steve took Linda into the bathroom and fastened her to the wall of the shower while he cleaned her up. He took advantage of the privacy to reassure her that her position was still secure, and that the marks she'd seen on Melissa's body were something Melissa needed, just as Suri did. Steve stroked Linda's ass as he told her, "But that doesn't mean I'm going to start hurting you that way. I'll use you hard, but I won't hurt you deliberately. If I do so by accident, you are to tell me immediately, or as soon as you notice it."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.