The Rescued - Cover

The Rescued

Copyright© 2007 by Itemreader

Chapter 70: SM03-Pi, Day 10

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 70: SM03-Pi, Day 10 - Steve Miller awakens in strange circumstances, and starts a journey beyond his wildest imaginings. Note, I've added a Cast List but it has spoilers for the story, so skip it unless you don't like surprises. Nota Bene: The MM code is for explicit action in Chapter 63 and later, and implicit acts a bit eariler in the story.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Science Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism  

Steve woke slowly and easily, with Anna and Suri snuggled against him, Tina cuddled up behind Anna, and Linda snoring softly in her cage. He was at ease this morning, despite the tension he'd felt the day before. After his meeting, and checkup on Linda, he'd taken a little 'road trip' to check up on Ed Baker.

He'd found a slightly frustrated Ed, and ten grumpy women. Like his Tau brother, Ed "Pi" Baker had picked one women, called her wife, and consummated the marriage. He'd then stated in no uncertain terms that he was going to remain faithful, and wasn't going to impregnate, or even sleep with, any other woman. That had upset the entire female contingent, and his 'wife' had told him that if the other women weren't going to 'get any, ' neither was Ed.

So far, Ed was holding out just fine, especially since his wife wasn't taking it to the extreme of not sleeping with him. He showed no signs of bending, and neither did she. All of the 'unattached' women were extremely horny, and not one of them was interested in utensils or other women, so there was a lot of sexual tension in the air. Steve had managed to escape without committing to anything; he was really hoping to avoid direct involvement in the solution.

He had a wife himself, and was most likely going to end up with all of the rape victims other than Tina looking to him for relief, not to mention when his 'daughters' started looking for sex instead of hugs. He was certain several of them were just biding their time, waiting for his resistance to break down.

Sarah, for example, was rotating very frequently between several areas of interest. They were still discussing computer security theory and practice, even if the latter was somewhat mooted by their new lifestyle. When their discussions finished for the day, she'd happily run off and play with a doll, or snag a couple of her 'sisters' for a giggling discussion of some sort, or do some other thing that reinforced her status as a budding teenager.

But then, later, Steve would find her staring at him, trying not to be caught at it, with her hands twisting together in front of her. He knew damned well what was going through her head at that point, and he was damned if he could understand how he was going to decide when she was ready for it. She called him Daddy or Steve with equal frequency, so she obviously wasn't sure what his role was either. As shy as she was, he figured he had plenty of time to figure it out.

On the other hand, Julie was obviously eager to become a woman, and a mother, but she was still feeling guilty enough about her childish acts their first day that she wasn't going to press the issue. She wasn't dropping hints, but she wasn't shy about the topic either. She'd probably ask him first, he thought, but she'd probably be 'ready' first, too. Her history of misbehavior had taught her about consequences, and that would serve her well when it became time to take on the role of mother.

Despite Sarah's greater interest in technology, it had been Julie who'd suggested he have the aliens set up the equivalent of a web log, message forum, and wiki site for use in communicating with Tau and the other Steves. He'd blogged his visit to Ed, and updated the appropriate wiki pages, then settled down for a quick beverage before checking on Linda's condition. She'd seemed well rested, and not at all fearful, so he'd taken her out of her cage, had her clean her litter box, then brought her out to the common area on her leash to visit with her friends.

He'd kept her leashed for the most part, with occasional exceptions when she wanted to use the bathroom, and she'd done very well. The remainder of the day had gone quietly.

His bladder dragged Steve back to the present, and he slowly worked his way out of the bed without disturbing any of the women who shared it. He pissed, shit, shaved, and showered, and left the room with the women still asleep.

He deliberately didn't wake Linda, knowing that Anna and her slaves would neither let her out of her cage to do her morning piss or shit, nor leave the room while she used her litter box. The humiliation involved in using it in front of the other women would leave her nicely warmed up for an after-breakfast fuck.

Steve found few other people up and about at this point, all of them adult women. Faith and Mary were just sitting down to eat, and they invited Steve to sit with them. He did so gladly, and the meal passed in comfortable silence. At the end, Faith swallowed her last sip of coffee and turned to Steve, quite nervously, and said, "Can I talk you into helping me get back up on the horse? I talked to Anna yesterday, and she gave me the OK, but I couldn't quite bring myself to ask."

Steve smiled gently at her, glancing to Mary to see if she was either upset, or looking to join in. Since Mary seemed calm and uninterested in intervening, Steve returned his gaze to Faith and said, "Yes, I'd like that. Are you ready, or do you need a little time first?"

Faith swallowed again, and said, "Now, please, before I lose my nerve," so Steve rose from the table, gave Mary a quick kiss on the cheek, and walked around to where Faith was sitting. He helped her up, then walked her back to her room. "Be gentle, please," said Faith, to which Steve replied, "I always am, unless my partner needs it rough. I'm sure you don't need rough, so gentle it is."

Steve took quite a while to get Faith's clothes off, but by the time he had done so, she was shivering not from cold, but from lust. The gentle approach paid off handsomely, as Faith came over and over again, finishing up with a massive orgasm as Steve unloaded his balls into her womb. When Steve rolled off, she crawled down the bed and took his sticky cock into her mouth, cleaning her juices and his sperm off of his cock, his balls, and his thighs. Steve returned the favor, giving her an additional orgasm, then they took a quick shower together before heading back out to rejoin the family.

Finding a smirking Anna sitting at the breakfast table, with her two slaves at her feet, Steve kissed his wife and told her what he'd been up to. She confirmed her previous permission, and told Steve he had a pet that needed cleaning up after. Steve grinned, and headed to the room to do that very thing.

Steve found Linda on her knees and elbows, shivering in her cage. She was still extremely aroused, and humiliated, and the sight of her upthrust ass made him very hard indeed. She was perfectly positioned for his purposes, so he dropped his pants, flipped open the door to her cage, and shoved his dick into her dripping cunt without bothering to take her out of the cage.

His hands at her hips, and the thrust of his cock into her cunt, left her unbalanced, and her struggles to avoid falling gave Steve an extra set of pleasurable sensations has he pounded into her. As a result, his assault was over quickly. Fortunately for Linda, she was so aroused that even his rapid climax gave her time to come herself.

As Steve pulled out, he let Linda fall forward onto her blanket, giving her time to recover enough to avoid landing on her face. He closed the door to her cage, then sent a message to Anna, asking her to send Suri to their room. When the dusky-skinned beauty arrived, Steve instructed her to clean his cock, and get him hard again. When she had done so, Steve pulled Linda out of her cage, and into the playroom, where he attached her to a randomly chosen piece of bondage furniture, and proceeded to take his own sloppy seconds.

When he was finished, and she was once again rational enough to take instructions, he put her back into her cage and told her to clean herself up. Groggy from her experience, she settled down and started digging his spunk out of her opening, and licking her fingers clean of each batch. Steve sat and watched her, with Suri once again sucking on his cock. Steve finished in Suri's mouth about the same time Linda finished her cleanup. Steve took her out of the cage, and into the shower, where he fastened her to the wall and cleaned her throughly.

Once Linda was clean, Steve dried her, then took her, leashed and wrists clipped behind her back, into the dining area for breakfast, which consisted of a plate of scrambled eggs on the floor in front of her. She licked the plate clean, literally, and Steve rewarded her by hand-feeding her some bacon and several biscuits. After she was finished, Steve had Betty hold Linda's leash while he took Anna back to their room for some of the attention he'd already lavished on several other household members.

Steve and Anna returned to find Linda quite eager for Steve to take her leash back. Betty said Linda had been growing nervous for several minutes, for no reason she could explain. Steve decided she'd had enough excitement for the morning, and returned her to her cage, giving her a kiss and grope before he locked her in. "You can have another walk this afternoon," he told her. "You should rest now, while you digest your meal."

Linda relaxed as the latch clicked closed, and smiled as she touched the breast that Steve had been fondling. "I love you, Master," she said as she lay down and closed her eyes.

"I love you too, pet," said Steve, and he turned and left. He returned to the common area, and asked Betty how Linda had fared without Steve's presence.

"She was fine until the last few minutes," Betty told him. "She started getting a bit twitchy, glancing around a lot. She couldn't explain what was making her nervous, but if you hadn't come out, I'd have probably given you a call in a few minutes."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.