The Rescued
Chapter 69: AS01-Gamma, Day 10, continued

Copyright© 2007 by Itemreader

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 69: AS01-Gamma, Day 10, continued - Steve Miller awakens in strange circumstances, and starts a journey beyond his wildest imaginings. Note, I've added a Cast List but it has spoilers for the story, so skip it unless you don't like surprises. Nota Bene: The MM code is for explicit action in Chapter 63 and later, and implicit acts a bit eariler in the story.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Science Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism  

When Lauren walked into the room, something about her struck Steve oddly. She was walking tall, confident, and almost arrogant, but her eyes didn't match the rest of her body language. Steve remained on the couch he'd been siting on while he waited, but Lauren made no move to sit, or to comment on his lack of an invitation to do so.

Steve stared at Lauren, testing her, and she grew steadily more nervous. He finally stood, and walked up to her. "I'm told you're trying to turn your girlfriends into slaves. Is that an accurate statement?"

Lauren started when Steve said slave, and licked her lips, apparently unaware she'd done so. "Y-yes," she stammered.

Steve realized he'd been playing the Dom with Lauren, taking on the same stance and attitude with her that he used when he was using his slaves. He'd intended to dominate the conversation, but not to that extent. What he hadn't expected was the way Lauren seemed to be reacting. Playing a hunch, he reached out and put his hand on her breast, cupping it from below, and hefting and squeezing it slightly.

He expected to be yelled at, probably slapped, but instead Lauren closed her eyes and moaned. Pressing his advantage, he kept his grip and reached for the other breast with his other hand, getting another moan for his efforts. He fondled her breasts for a moment longer, then released her, stepped back, and said in his most commanding tone, "Strip."

Lauren moaned, but started to remove her clothing anyway. When she was down to her thong, Steve saw that she'd made a small stain on it; when she removed it, the scent of aroused woman got quite strong. She stood with her hands at her sides, and Steve moved back in, tracing his fingers around her nipples and looking into her eyes.

She was clearly aroused by his treatment, as a quick swipe with a finger up her vaginal lips proved, but she was also very unhappy with it. Steve thought he knew what was going on, but decided to get the answers directly from her, rather than guessing. Making her admit to the situation would boost his control, which would be a very good thing for him.

"I was told that you were a would-be dominant, and that you were gay. Neither seems to be the case. You're quite submissive, and very aroused by sexual contact with a man. Can you explain the discrepancy? You may speak."

Lauren was shivering with arousal, and nearly in tears. "I'm a Ssswitch, m-m-master," she stammered. "I'm dominant with submissives, and submissive with dominants. I only enjoy sex with women, but I get aroused by being dominated no matter what gender the dominant is. If you try hard enough when you use me, you'll probably be able to make me come, but I can't even pretend to enjoy it."

Lauren was crying now, but when Steve ran his fingers down her belly towards her crotch, she spread her legs to give him better access. He slid his fingers into her vagina, finding her more than sufficiently lubricated to give him access, but also finding the opening still blocked by a hymen. "The next time I take you, if this isn't gone, I'll break it myself. You're obviously in the closet as a submissive, and I choose not to force you into the open at this time, so I won't take your cunt or your ass this time. You will suck me, and swallow, however."

"Why are you doing this to me?" asked Lauren.

Steve gave her a leering smile, "It's what you've been trying to do to Lori and Ruth, isn't it? Taking them against their will? Don't worry, though, even though I'm going to make you mine, you won't suffer from my touch that often. I've got plenty of willing partners to keep me busy. I'll even let you try to conquer a couple of women in my household that are just as gay as you are, and claim to want to be submissive. I've got a wife that used to be a man, but is now a woman, and she's been playing with my other slaves; I'm sure she'll play with you once in a while as well."

Steve released Lauren, and stood back. "Enough chatter," he said. "On your knees, slave."

Lauren wasn't crying any more, but she wasn't smiling, either. Nonetheless, she got to her knees, fished Steve's cock out of his pants, and went to work. Just like Andrew, she wasn't very experienced at her task, and unlike him, she wasn't enthusiastic, either. But the power trip was still there for Steve, and he hardened in her mouth very quickly, and soon filled her mouth with his sperm. She grimaced around his cock as the spurts hit her tongue, but swallowed everything she got.

Once she'd cleaned him up, Steve pulled his cock out of her mouth, and said, "Well done, for a beginner. Am I your first Master?"

"Yes, Master," said Lauren, who seemed to be resigned to her fate now. She seemed depressed, so Steve decided to show her the benefits of his ownership.

"Stand up, and put your hands up against the wall," he told her. She assumed what all of the old police shows called "the position," and Steve did what all those TV cops routinely did, hooking her ankles with the top of his foot, and pulling her feet back and apart. He started patting her down, as if searching her for weapons. He started at her hips, then moved up her sides, and forward across her chest, stopping to squeeze and caress her breasts.

His hands moved down her chest, and across her stomach to her pubic hair. He ran his fingers through it, staying away from the slit at its base, and the nubbin at the top of the slit. He pulled his hands across her hips, and around to her ass. Stroking his thumbs down her ass-crack, he stopped at her anus, and spread it slightly by pulling on each cheek with his thumbs. She moaned at the sensation, and in fear of what he would do next, but he moved on without further abusing the target.

As his hands reached the bottom of her ass, he moved back to the outside of her legs, running his hands down to her feet before returning back up the inside of her legs. When he reached her crotch, he cupped it with one hand, while the other moved across her ass and up her side until it was cupping a breast. He leaned down, and began nibbling at the junction of her neck and her shoulder, while squeezing a breast, and stroking her slit.

Lauren was soon moaning loudly, and Steve moved his hand from her breast to her mouth, covering it to stifle the sound. He started rapidly flicking her erect clit with his fingers, and she inhaled sharply before she screamed her orgasm into his palm. As her orgasm ended, she started to sag, and Steve wrapped his arms around her and half-carried her to the bed. He washed his hands, then returned with a washcloth to clean her legs and crotch of her fluids, and her face of the remnants of his own.

Steve held Lauren in his arms until she recovered, and smiled when she recovered enough to glare at him.

"Did you enjoy raping me?" she asked, trying to regain the upper hand in the situation.

Steve laughed at her. "Slut, who are you trying to fool? When I grabbed your tit, if you had said anything at all, I'd have stopped. Letting me fondle you was as good as asking for me to take you as a slave. When I told you to strip, I was offering to be your master. If you wanted to place limits on your service, you should have counter-offered. Instead, you stripped, accepting my mastery without limits."

Steve released her, then stood up, looming over her with crossed arms. He glared back at her, and said, "Since you're being uppity, I guess I'm going to have to show you exactly what you've agreed to. If you get dressed and walk out that door, I'm not going to stop you. On the other hand, I'm not giving you permission to do so. If you leave, you will be defying me. If you stay, I'm going to either fuck you in the ass, or piss in your mouth."

Lauren's eyes went wide at Steve's words, but she didn't move. She shivered, and tried unsuccessfully to tear her eyes away from his, but she didn't even attempt to sit up, let alone make a move to leave the room. Steve maintained eye contact as he stripped, and when he stood naked in front of her, he gave her an evil smile and said, "Lucky you. I'm far too hard to piss, so you don't have to worry about a bad taste in your mouth. Up on your hands and knees, bitch."

Steve went to the replicator for lubricant, and returned to find Lauren in position as instructed. He worked the lube into her anus, then lubed up his cock and proceeded to sodomize her. He was quite gentle, counting on the utter humiliation to make his point, rather than using pain to do so. She was clearly aware of his forbearance, because when he came into her bowels, she thanked him for using her so gently, and begged his forgiveness for her disrespect.

"When I punish you, that ends the matter," Steve told her. "Keep a civil tongue in your mouth, and you won't have to put it in my asshole."

Lauren shuddered under him, and his softening cock slipped out of her ass. "Time to clean me up, slut." Lauren shuddered again, and he said, "You can use a washcloth this time. Time enough later for you to get used to the taste of your ass."

Lauren did as instructed, and was then given leave to wash and dry herself. She was smart enough to use a shower cap, or some other means of keeping her hair dry, so once she got dressed, it wasn't obvious she'd been engaged in sexual activity.

"You will leave now, and apologize to Lori and Ruth for mistreating them. Send Leah to me, and then prepare to come with me to the other household, where I will introduce you to your slaves, and to your master's wife and your future mistress."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.