The Rescued - Cover

The Rescued

Copyright© 2007 by Itemreader

Chapter 68: AS01-Gamma, Day 10, continued

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 68: AS01-Gamma, Day 10, continued - Steve Miller awakens in strange circumstances, and starts a journey beyond his wildest imaginings. Note, I've added a Cast List but it has spoilers for the story, so skip it unless you don't like surprises. Nota Bene: The MM code is for explicit action in Chapter 63 and later, and implicit acts a bit eariler in the story.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Science Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism  

Steve arrived at Andrew's former residence, and found things in a quiet uproar. Several different groups were circled around holographic displays of a new residence structure, pointing out different features and discussing who would live where. Leah was in the thick of the biggest group, and was rapidly scribbling notes on a pad of paper.

One of the women in the scrum looked up and saw Steve, and touched Leah's arm. Leah looked up, and broke into a big smile when she saw Steve. She handed the notepad to the woman who'd touched her, and spoke briefly to the group before leaving to greet Steve. When she got to him, she threw her arms around him, hugged him, and raised her face to his for a kiss.

Steve gave her what she wanted, and a few damp moments later, they broke, to scattered applause from the surrounding crowd. Steve grinned, and sketched a bow, partially releasing Leah to do so, and everyone went back to their discussions. Leah had an enormous grin on her face, then suddenly blushed, and turned away. Steve tucked a finger under her chin, and turned her to face him again.

"What's up?" he asked. "Feeling a little embarrassed? Don't feel bad, I was glad to see you myself."

Leah shook her head, and said quietly, "I'm not embarrassed about how I greeted you; I'm embarrassed that I was about to blurt out that I was ready for that rain check from yesterday. I'm not ashamed of being interested in you, but I don't want to scream my sex life at the top of my lungs either."

Steve grinned and said, "Well, if your house-mates can finish reviewing your plans without you, there's no time like the present." Leah smiled at him, and nodded, so he quietly lead her off to the bedroom area, and followed her into her room.

When they got inside, Leah began to undress, and when she was nude, walked over to the replicator. She returned with a set of cuffs and chains, and said to Steve, "Camile told me what you did to her. You don't have to get me worked up first; chain me now. I'm not submissive; I don't want a collar, but I do like to be helpless, and teased mercilessly. Once I've come a few times, you can use my ass if you want."

Steve was naked by now as well, and he took the restraints from Leah and nodded at the bed. "On your back, then." She laid down as instructed and Steve began to fasten the cuffs to her wrists, and the chains to the cuffs. He found hooks already attached to the bed frame, and fastened the chains to them, leaving just a tiny amount of slack in the arm chains, and slightly more in the chains fastened to her ankles.

Once Leah was helpless, Steve went to the replicator himself, and returned with a few extras. He started by slipping a gag into her mouth, explaining, "I don't do safe-words. I'll keep close track of you and I'll back off if you start to lose it. And I don't like being interrupted, so this will keep you relatively quiet. Not too quiet, because I like to hear the moans."

And hear one he did, as Leah grew flushed, and the scent of her arousal began to waft up from her sex. Steve's next act was to brush his fingers across Leah's anus, rubbing lubrication across the opening, then slipping a finger into her. Once he had her lubed up inside, he slid a butt plug into her ass. Picking up something that looked like the key fob for a remote car starter, he pressed a button and the device in her ass began to vibrate.

Leah's moans intensified, and Steve played his final card. Dangling a set of nipple clamps in front of her, Steve said, "My other Asian slave loves to have these applied when she's close to coming. I wonder how you'll like them?" Leah's eyes grew wide and she tried to speak, but the gag prevented it. She shook her head no, but Steve wasn't watching anymore, having moved his head down to start licking and nibbling on her breasts.

Steve avoided her nipples for several minutes, before moving in for the kill. He'd been fondling her thighs too, avoiding her center, but once he started on her nipples, his hand began to stroke her vaginal opening as well. By the time he worked his way up to inserting his fingers into her channel, she was coming repeatedly, and had completely lost track of the outside world. Steve continued to fondle and suckle and finger her for another several minutes, before withdrawing his hands and mouth and allowing her to settle down.

Leah was still dazed when he unfastened her ankle chains from the bedposts, and looped them in a figure-eight pattern, pulling her ankles against her thighs. He forced her knees apart, and moved between them, lining his cock up with her gaping, drenched slit. His earlier explorations had shown that she'd been deflowered previously, so he wasted no time in plunging his cock into her slick depths. She was sufficiently open to him that he encountered no resistance at all, and he bottomed out on his first thrust.

When his public bone mashed against her clit, Leah arched her back in a massive muscle spasm as a major orgasm struck her. When she fell back, Steve lagged behind for a second, and nearly pulled out of her. Barely a second after she collapsed back onto the bed, Steve landed on top of her, driving his cock deep into her again, and again grinding her clit between them. Two hops later, even that stimulation couldn't rouse her, and she lay panting beneath Steve, wrung completely out.

Unfortunately for her, Steve hadn't come yet, and she'd offered him another opening to play with. So when he had a bit of breath back, he pulled out, and began to unfasten her, flipping her over and positioning her spreadeagled on her stomach. He fastened all the chains again, and removed the butt plug, replacing it with his well-lubricated cock. Leah moaned at the intrusion, but made no attempt to object, and Steve was soon pumping away, being somewhat more gentle than he had been in her cunt. The sensations and the feeling of power soon brought Steve to orgasm, and as he spent himself in her ass, Leah came as well.

Steve pulled out of Leah's ass, and wandered off to clean up, leaving her helpless behind him. He wasn't gone long, and returned with washcloths and towels to clean her up as well. Once she was clean, and had recovered from the orgasms he had caused while cleaning her, Steve released her and pulled her limp body into his arms for an after-care cuddle. Leah was still muttering incoherently a few minutes later, but eventually her speech cleared up, and she looked up at Steve with love in her eyes.

The look of love in her eyes rather diluted the effect of her words when she said, "You bastard, you really had me worried with that nipple clamp crap. Do you really use those? Scared the shit out of me, and got me hot as a blast furnace at the same time. And that damn vibrator nearly drove me insane. I didn't really believe Camile, but she didn't tell me the half of it."

Steve smiled at her and said, "I'm glad you enjoyed it. It's all part of my dastardly plan to survive having all of you women want me. If you enjoy your time with me, but it takes a week to get over it, then I can take my time and not have to rush to get through the list before it's time to start over."

Leah shook her head, "Nice idea, but I can't imagine you getting this effect without ropes or chains, and how many of those women do you think will like being tied up?"

Steve smirked an evil smirk, and said, "Camile didn't know she liked it. I suspect even if she didn't like it, two or three sessions like the one you just had would change her mind."

Leah shivered in his arms, and said, "God, I hope you're kidding, because if you're not, I just sold my soul to the devil incarnate."

Steve stroked her back gently, and said, "Well I'm not kidding, completely, but I'm also not planning on actually doing that. I suspect with you and Camile whispering about the effectiveness of my sexual practices behind my back, I'll get more takers than I normally would.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.