The Rescued - Cover

The Rescued

Copyright© 2007 by Itemreader

Chapter 65: AS01-Gamma, Day 9, continued

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 65: AS01-Gamma, Day 9, continued - Steve Miller awakens in strange circumstances, and starts a journey beyond his wildest imaginings. Note, I've added a Cast List but it has spoilers for the story, so skip it unless you don't like surprises. Nota Bene: The MM code is for explicit action in Chapter 63 and later, and implicit acts a bit eariler in the story.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Science Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism  

When Steve entered the room where Annette and Joelle were waiting, he found them on their knees beside the bed, still naked, with their hair still damp from their shower. They looked up as he entered, then bowed their heads again, waiting to be instructed. Steve considered the best way to make his point, given the limited number of orgasms he was likely to be capable of, and then spoke in a commanding voice.

"Stand, both of you," he said. "Put your hands behind your head, and spread your legs so I can examine you."

When they had assumed the position, he walked over and stood behind them. He conducted his examination almost at random, so that they wouldn't be able to predict where he would touch them next. He fondled breasts, hefted them to check their weight and firmness, and squeezed nipples to check their sensitivity. His fingers traced ass cheeks, and trailed down ass cracks and across anuses, confirming that lubrication had been applied, and that the openings were available.

He paid particular attention to their cunts, even though he'd reluctantly decided that he'd get only one orgasm for each of them, and it was going to come in their assholes, to maximize their feelings of being dominated and used. Now that he considered it, however, he could start in one hole and finish in the other, given the likely level of control he'd have due to his previous orgasms.

He slid a finger into Annette's cunt, and found it unobstructed, as he'd expected given Camile's and Andrew's report that Annette had used an alien device to fertilize herself. A similar exam for Joelle found a substantial hymen blocking her channel. She whimpered when he pushed against it, and he asked her why.

Her eyes moist, Joelle spoke in a shaky voice, saying, "I had a very tough hymen in my last life, and the aliens brought it back. It hurt for a week when I was taken then, and I'm afraid. I want you to take me hard, but that will make it worse. I really hate anal, but I'm actually glad you're going to take my ass instead of my cunt, because that will hurt, but not nearly so much."

Steve paused in his examination, and said, "It is very important that both of you be truthful with me at all times. I have no wish to damage my possessions, and pain indicates damage. As a reward for a full and complete answer, I will take your cunt instead of your ass, this time. I will use your ass extensively in the future, to remind you that you are owned, but in general you will find my cock in your cunt or your mouth, rather than your ass. Now go to that couch, and lay on your back, with your knees up and spread wide."

As Joelle moved to obey, Steve got several items from the replicator. One of them took a bit of explaining, but it was quickly produced once his request was made clear. He returned to the couch where Joelle lay, and began put his acquisitions to use.

He began by cuffing her wrists, and clipping the cuffs together before a rope pulled her arms up to the arm of the couch. Leather leg binders pulled her calves back against her thighs, and immobilized them. Additional ropes pulled her legs wide apart, leaving her cunt exposed and her lower lips parted.

Steve hadn't been at all gentle as he'd applied the restraints, and the effects were obvious, as Joelle's inner lips were engorged and wet with lubrication. Steve took his final acquisition, and placed the tip against the opening of her vagina. He slid it in, until it bumped against her hymen. The device secured itself, and began to stimulate Joelle's clitoris and vaginal opening as it gently nibbled away at the barrier that stood between Steve's sperm and Joelle's womb.

Joelle had been silent during the preparations, but her eyes went wide when Steve slipped the 'dildo' into her and its effects began to be felt. Steve looked at her, and answered the question she was apparently afraid to ask. "This is a medical device. It won't completely deflower you, just thin things down so that when I shove my cock into you, it will only sting, not tear you apart. The little tickles you're getting are a bonus to keep you occupied while I fuck Annette's asshole. Just relax, and enjoy it."

Steve stood, and walked back to where Annette had been standing, still in position, while he got Joelle prepared. She'd heard ever word he'd said, and when he got to her, and trailed his hand across her ass cheek, she shuddered at his touch. "You don't like anal either, do you?" he asked, his tone of voice clearly indicating that the question should be answered even though it wouldn't change what was about to happen.

Annette looked down at her feet as she answered, "No, Master. It frightens me. Every time someone has taken my ass, it has hurt. I only hope you are not the kind of cruel master that tells his slave he doesn't wish to hurt her, even as the whip lands on her back. I will do whatever you tell me, and thank you for it, but I'm so afraid I'll fail you in this."

Steve continued to stroke his fingers across her anus, even as he tried to reassure her. "I've done this to many women, and most of them were nervous. But none of them got hurt, because I know how to take a woman's ass properly. With enough lubricant, and patience, I can enter you without hurting you. But it will take strength on your part, because you have to relax the opening so I can enter. If you fight it, I'll get in anyway, but at the cost of your pain.

"Anal penetration is inevitable, but if you relax, you may even enjoy it. Now lay on the bed, face down, and reach back to spread your ass cheeks."

Annette moved to obey, and Steve lubed up his cock before climbing on the bed between Annette's spread thighs. He added some extra lube to her asshole, and slid his pinky finger into her anus to check the lubrication inside. He found it quite inadequate, so he began to work his fingers into her ass, working the lube into her rectum. "I will have to spank Joelle later; she didn't do a very good job of lubricating you. I'll have to check her ass first, though, in case you did the same lousy job. If you did, you both get a spanking."

Annette was moaning in pleasure and pain by now, so Steve pulled his fingers out of her ass, and lined up his cock to replace them. Her anus was still loose enough from his fingers that he got his cock into her without causing her any serious pain. He moved slowly, if inexorably, and the continuing absence of pain caused Annette to relax considerably. He reached under her and began to squeeze her nipples in time to his thrusts, and she began to moan in pleasure.

He sped up his thrusting, and moved his hand to her crotch, flicking his fingers across her clit as he pounded into her bowels. Her moans increased in volume, and she began to shake as she approached orgasm. He gave her clit a final pinch, then grabbed her hips with his hands and slammed into her ass as hard as he could. She came, screaming, as he filled her ass with his sperm.

Steve collapsed onto Annette as he came down from his orgasm, and she whispered a quiet, "Thank you, Master," before she faded off to sleep. Steve pulled out of her ass, and went to the bathroom to clean up. He glanced at Joelle as he passed, and saw her wild-eyed expression as she hovered at the edge of orgasm, driven there by the stimulation of her cunt, and the sight of Steve's conquest of her sister slave.

His cock clean, and semi-erect, Steve returned to the room, to find Joelle still on the edge of orgasm, and Annette still asleep. Steve sat down beside Joelle, and flicked his fingers across her nipples, first stroking them, then pinching them, and noting Joelle's reaction to each action. He found that, like Suri, she was stimulated by minor pain when she was near orgasm, but the threshold where she stopped benefiting and began to suffer was much lower. Steve doubted she'd enjoy being clamped the way Suri did.

Steve had been quietly stroking himself as he tested Joelle's responses, and he was soon hard again. Moving swiftly, Steve removed the alien cherry-trimmer from Joelle, released the ropes that bound her to the couch, lifted her bodily, and flipped her face down over the back of the couch. He lined up his cock with her cunt and shoved in from behind, splitting her open and punching through her weakened hymen in a single thrust that ended as his cockhead stretched her tunnel.

The pain was apparently right in the 'sweet spot' to drive Joelle into orgasm. Steve's thrusts maintained her pleasure, and he found her spasms to be quite stimulating. Unfortunately for her, he'd come so many times today that he wasn't going to do it again any time soon, and she was soon soaked in sweat and gasping for breath as he pounded her relentlessly and she came continuously. The lubricant he'd used on Annette was close to hand, and he began to apply it to her anus as he pounded her cunt.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.