The Rescued - Cover

The Rescued

Copyright© 2007 by Itemreader

Chapter 64: AS01-Gamma, Day 9, continued

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 64: AS01-Gamma, Day 9, continued - Steve Miller awakens in strange circumstances, and starts a journey beyond his wildest imaginings. Note, I've added a Cast List but it has spoilers for the story, so skip it unless you don't like surprises. Nota Bene: The MM code is for explicit action in Chapter 63 and later, and implicit acts a bit eariler in the story.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Science Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism  

If things had gotten quiet when Steve first arrived, the response when he returned with Andrew on a leash plumbed new depths of silence. Taking advantage of the opportunity, Steve explained things to the assembled crowd. "As you can see, Andrew has some unusual needs that Johnny wasn't able to fulfill. So I've decided to take on that responsibility. I've also decided that I can give Johnny what he needs, which is somewhat easier to achieve as his needs are not nearly so intense.

"Johnny and Andrew will both be moving in with me. For the record, while I have to admit to being bisexual, I am much more interested in heterosexual relationships than homosexual ones. So if there are any of you who don't mind sharing with a fairly large number of other people, the line will form to the left."

Steve said that last with a grin, to indicate that he was kidding, but two of the women immediately jumped up and walked to the indicated position. That in itself wouldn't have been surprising, if only as evidence that they had a sense of humor. What got Steve's attention was that as soon as they reached the 'head of the line, ' they began to strip. When they were naked, they both got down on their knees, in what Steve thought of as 'display position', hands palm up on widespread thighs, back slightly arched, and head bowed, showing off breasts and crotch to best effect.

The two women remained silent, but Camille spoke up. "Annette is the white one, and Joelle the brown. Annette has been with Andrew since the beginning, and Joelle is one of the women that came in with Johnny. I'd talked to Annette enough to know that she wanted to be led, but I'm slightly surprised she's taken it this far. Given that she has, I expect you'll be getting another collar if you find her at all attractive. I'm afraid I don't know Joelle well at all, so I can't tell you how serious she is about this."

Steve looked down at the two women, and found them both attractive. Looping Andrew's leash over his shoulders, and telling him to go sit on the couch until he was called for, Steve stepped up to Annette, who'd won the 'race' by a nipple, and put his hand to her chin. Tilting her head up to face him, he asked, "What do you want?"

"To serve, and to be used, Master," came the whispered reply. Annette's eyes were slightly teary, but she seemed more afraid of rejection than of anything else.

Steve could smell the faint smell of aroused woman drifting up from her crotch, so he wasn't surprised at her reaction when he asked, "I suspect you also enjoy humiliation? Being on display, and being touched and used where everyone can see?"

Annette closed her eyes and moaned, and the scent of her arousal intensified. "Yes, Master, I do."

Steve grinned a feral grin, and said, "I can't hear you. Tell me, loudly and clearly, what you enjoy."

Annette shuddered, and said, in a voice that carried to the back of the room, "I enjoy being humiliated and used publicly, being exposed to everyone's view, treated as a thing to be played with instead of as a person with dignity." Behind Annette, Joelle was moaning slightly herself, leaning unsteadily as she nodded in agreement. Steve released Annette's chin, and she bowed her head again, still kneeling with her thighs widespread.

Steve looked down at her, and said, "Suck my dick." Annette raised her head, and reached for Steve's pants, fishing his dick out through his fly before she took it in her mouth. She was a much better cocksucker than Andrew, and Steve was soon hard. He stopped her before he finished, and patted her head as he told her, "Good work. Back to position; I have another to investigate."

As Annette knee-walked back to her starting place, Steve stepped up to where a shivering Joelle knelt. He took her chin in his hand, tilted her head back, and repeated his question.

Joelle shuddered, and said, "I wish to be owned, to be taken harshly, to be bred by my master and used according to his whims."

Steve looked her in the eye, and said, "And so you shall be. Suck me."

Joelle took his cock into her mouth, and began to work the foreskin with her tongue as she stroked the shaft with her hand. Steve was soon fully hard again, and he pushed deep into her mouth, nearly to her throat as he came. "Keep as much as you can in your mouth," he told her, and she struggled to obey. When he finished spurting, she had a mouth full of sperm, with small dribbles at the corners of her mouth.

Steve pulled back, and gestured Annette back to him. "Clean me," he told her, "then clean Joelle's face." Annette cleaned him eagerly, but she was much less eager when it came time to clean Joelle's face. Joelle had been salivating heavily, and sperm-laden drool was dripping off her chin, onto her out-thrust breasts. Annette looked at Steve with a touch of fear in her eyes, and when he simply stared at her, she bowed her head, and began to lick the sperm and saliva off of Joelle's breasts.

Joelle was clearly as uncomfortable with Annette's attentions as Annette was with giving them to her. She struggled to keep from swallowing, or from drooling any more than she already had. Once Annette had the worst of the spillage licked up, Steve told her, "Now kiss her, and take what she has in her mouth into yours, and swallow it."

Tears in her eyes, Annette did as she was told, and soon Joelle was able to open her mouth and work her jaw, relieving the stress her muscles had been under as she'd struggled to obey her orders. Annette shuddered as she knelt before her master, wondering what humiliating act was in store for her next. Joelle was equally nervous, but she was less obvious about it.

Steve looked at them, and said, "Go to Annette's room, and clean up. Shower together. Neither of you may wash herself; instead, you must clean each other. Be particularly careful to wash each other's cunts and assholes, and lubricate your partner's asshole, because that's where I'm going to fuck you. I have something to do first, so take your time and do a good job. Go." Both women shuddered, but they rose and left the room as instructed, leaving their abandoned clothing on the floor of the common room.

Steve turned to Camile, and said, "I believe I promised you an explanation. I suggest we speak privately, but it's your choice."

Camile smirked at him, and asked, "Can I trust you to behave yourself if I let you get me alone?"

Steve smirked back, and said, "Of course not. You're beautiful, and you're available, and all I have to do is sweet-talk you and you'll do whatever I say."

Camile just shook her head, and said, "My, you are full of shit, aren't you?"

Steve nodded, and said simply, "Yep." He offered his arm, and Camile took it, before indicating the hallway to the bedrooms, and saying, "My place, then." She directed him to her room, holding onto his arm the entire way, until they came to the doorway, and he allowed her to enter first. Even as she released his arm, he maintained contact with the small of her back as they entered the room, and he put his arm around her when he passed through the doorway.

Camile looked at him, but didn't comment on the familiarity. She allowed it to continue as they moved to a small couch opposite the bed, and sat down. Steve sat first, and guided Camile to his side, where he put his arm around her and pulled her against him.

"I don't know how this is going to hit you," Steve told her seriously, "so I want you to feel safe. Is my holding you helping or hurting that goal?"

Camile leaned against his shoulder, and said, "It's helping. It's helping so much I can't imagine why I didn't notice how tense I've been this past week. I guess it's the old cliché about fish not being aware of water. So, tell me, what's so disturbing that I'm going to need this support?"

Steve paused for a moment, trying to think of the proper approach, then decided to just hit it straight on and deal with the consequences. "Do you remember that video the aliens showed us? And do you remember the way the bodies looked before those cocoons showed up?"

When she nodded, Steve continued, "Well, a number of us masculine types have been comparing notes and asking questions, and we've discovered that what we saw were what our medical profession would have called dead bodies. The aliens scanned us to recover our genetic patterns and our memories, and grew new bodies from scratch.

"When they did so, they discovered they had a problem. They don't have genders the same way we do, so they didn't try to get an even match of males to females. In fact, they didn't try for males at all, and they got them only by accident. There were nearly ten thousand women recovered, and only fifty men. By the time they discovered what a bad thing that was, they were stuck because they had no way to try to go back and get more men."

Camile wasn't smiling any more, and she snuggled closer, pulling his arm more tightly against her as she asked, "So what did they do?"

Steve looked at her sadly, and said, "They ran off extra copies of the men they did have, enough to lower the ratio to ten women to one man, instead of two hundred to one."

Camile shuddered, then suddenly looked at him in horror. "That's scary, but it's not that scary. Not nearly scary enough for you to have to hold me. Don't leave me in suspense. What's worse than what you've already said?"

Steve pulled her onto his lap, and put both arms around her as he said, "I said there were roughly ten thousand women. The actual number was very slightly lower. But the aliens apparently like things neat, so they made enough extra copies of some of the women so all the households would come out even."

Camile shuddered again, and looked at Steve in shock as she said, "So that's what you meant when you walked in the room. You've met me before, but it was a different me." She began to shiver uncontrollably, and Steve held her tightly until she began to calm down.

"I must admit, you're taking this better than I thought you might. The other two women I've met in this situation took it much more calmly, but I think it's because they're total submissives, like Annette and Joelle seem to be. They think of pretty much everything as their master's (or mistress's) responsibility, and so it didn't hit them nearly as hard as it did you."

Camile looked up at him, and said in an accusing tone, "And how hard did it hit you?"

Steve shrugged, "Not as hard as it might have. I'd been speculating quite a bit, trying to figure out what was really going on, and something similar had already occurred to me, because of some science fiction books I'd read once. Plus, I'd recently gone from being pissed off at the universe, to having finally had something go my way, so I was on an emotional upswing instead of being vulnerable to additional upsets."

Camile shook her head, "All of a sudden, nothing seems real. I feel disconnected, adrift. Help me feel real again. Make love to me. Please, anything you want, just make the weird go away."

Steve wasn't going to turn down that kind of invitation, so he took Camile's chin in his hand, and turned her head to face him. He kissed her passionately, moving his hand to the back of her head to keep her from pulling away. His tongue came out, and he licked her lips before she opened them so he could begin to taste the inside of her mouth with his tongue.

Camile brought her hands up to Steve's head, and held him in place as the kiss continued. Steve's hands being freed up, he began to touch her, running his hands across her back, then moving them between them to stroke her breasts through her shirt. He soon had the shirt loosened, then open, and his hands began to fondle Camile's breasts and flick across her nipples.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.