The Rescued - Cover

The Rescued

Copyright© 2007 by Itemreader

Chapter 63: SM03-Gamma, Day 9

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 63: SM03-Gamma, Day 9 - Steve Miller awakens in strange circumstances, and starts a journey beyond his wildest imaginings. Note, I've added a Cast List but it has spoilers for the story, so skip it unless you don't like surprises. Nota Bene: The MM code is for explicit action in Chapter 63 and later, and implicit acts a bit eariler in the story.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Science Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism  

Steve woke to the pleasurable sensation of a warm mouth on his cock. He looked down at the top of Suki's head as she gently sucked his hardening cock. She was particularly skilled this morning, and he soon filled her mouth with his sperm. She sat back, swallowing, and allowed Suri to move in to clean him.

Steve stopped Suri before she could get him hard again, saying that he needed to piss. Her eyes widened, and she stiffened, before he waved her back so he could get out of bed. When he returned from the bathroom, he lay down again, and gave her the go-ahead to suck him. Her skills proved equal to Suki's, and Steve quickly filled her mouth as well. Again, she backed off to swallow while her sister slave moved in to clean up.

Knowing he had a number of households to visit today, and suspecting he might pick up some more women along the way, Steve limited his slaves to one mouthful each. He herded them into the shower with him, and everyone got very clean (and slightly prune-like) by the time he finished fingering each of his slaves to orgasm.

Steve lead his naked slaves to breakfast on their leashes, and discovered that the other 'slave holders' in the household had adopted his habit of not dressing his slaves. Tina was completely nude, without even the ineffective concealment of the skirt she'd been permitted to wear previously, as was Kian, who no longer had even the token concealment of the thin white shift she'd worn yesterday.

Kian's mistress Loretta smiled at Steve and said, "Tasty little bit, isn't she? I was hoping having her flashing you yesterday would get you stirred up enough to come after me, but it didn't work, so I decided to up the ante a bit."

Steve smiled a predatory grin, and replied, "Aren't you afraid I'll just take her, and leave you in the lurch?"

Loretta shook her head, "No, that's not your way. You know she still doesn't like sex with men, and you've got enough willing partners now that you're not going to go where you're not wanted. I suppose I'd have been better off just inviting you over for a quick fuck, instead of trying to get cute, but old habits die hard."

Steve's smile was quite a bit warmer as he replied, "Let me get something to eat, and feed my pets, and I'll be glad to fuck you. Hell, we might even make love, if you're in the mood." Steve did just that, getting a substantial but not excessive breakfast under his belt, and feeding the girls, before he put them in his room and went to visit Loretta and Kian.

When he entered the room, he found a still-naked Kian on her knees at the foot of Loretta's bed, her hands cuffed behind her, and fastened to her ankles by a short chain. Loretta was also naked, and laying on her side on the bed with one foot pulled up close to her ass, exposing her cunt while she played with herself. "If you want, you can use my fluffer, or we can just go ahead and get started, if you're ready."

Steve stripped, and offered his cock to Kian. She'd no sooner taken it into her mouth before he withdrew it, saying, "I'll use your hole another time, slave. I'm here to share pleasure with your mistress this time." He lay down next to Loretta, and began a slow, gentle seduction, which ended with her on her back, orgasming steadily as he pumped his sperm into her depths. It was lovemaking, not fucking, and it was very nearly the first time Steve had done that in his new life.

"I hate to fuck and run, but I've got some errands to do this morning," he said to Loretta when they'd both recovered. He stood, and offered his cock to Kian for cleaning. She did a very good job, as quickly as she could, before he unchained her and pushed her towards her mistress to do the same job for her.

Smiling, Steve checked in with his slaves before he left, warning them that he'd be returning either with more women for the household, or a raging hard-on that would need to be jammed into a warm hole. The two women shuddered at his tone; the way he said it made increased competition for his attentions look a lot more attractive. Steve suppressed a smile at their expressions; it was exactly the reaction he'd wanted to provoke.

Still cheerful, Steve asked the room monitor where Johnny Armstrong had been relocated to. Steve figured he'd start with the situation with the most potential for blowing up. When told that Johnny now resided with Andrew Smith, Steve's eyebrow rose. He didn't explain to his slaves, who were watching curiously, but he wondered how a celibate priest had ended up with a high-enough 'reproductive success rate' to get Johnny and his would-be harem assigned to his household. He'd find out soon enough.

Steve left his room, and made his way via the transport system to Father Smith's household. When he arrived, he entered the room, to find slightly more than a dozen women lounging around the common room, in various combinations, from two-woman chats to a six-way conversation that sounded just a bit heated.

All of the conversations stopped as the participants became aware of his presence. One of the members of the six-sided one stood up, and walked over to where he stood, just inside the entrance. She was slender, black-skinned, and oddly familiar. Suddenly, he recognized her face, and knew why she was familiar, and why he had to remember that he'd never met her before.

"Camile, I believe?" said Steve, as the woman reached him.

She blinked once, and tilted her head to one side as she looked him over. "Yes, that's right," she said. "Have we met? Or did you research us somehow before you came calling?"

"Neither," Steve replied. "The answer is a bit complicated, and perhaps best discussed in private. Before I do so, I need to have a chat with Johnny Armstrong. Is he available?"

Camile got an odd grin on her face, and said, "I think so. He and Andrew are in Andrew's room, but I don't think they're up to anything that's not interruptible."

Steve noted that she'd said 'Andrew' instead of 'Father Andrew, ' but he decided he'd address that question to him, just in case. He asked Camile, "Could I ask you to point out the correct room?", then turned to the rest of the women in the room and said, "I promise, I won't leave before I talk to all of you as well. My primary goal is to see how Johnny and the rest of his household are adjusting to their new residence, and vice versa, and that will involve speaking to everyone."

As he mentioned Johnny's "adjusting," Camile's grin got wider, and several other women started to grin as well. Two of them weren't grinning, but were staring at Steve in a way that looked familiar. He suppressed a grin of his own as he realized who they reminded him of. Suri and Suki had had a bit of that look when they'd first approached him to take them as his slaves. First things first, he reminded himself, as Camile said, "If you'll follow me, Andrew's room is right this way."

He followed her down a hallway that looked just like the one back home, except that it was considerably longer; not quite twice as many doors lined the sides, with the 'main' suite at the end of the hall, just like his at home. Camile commented over her shoulder, saying, "We had the aliens enlarge our quarters when Johnny's family moved in; we had a couple of pairs that preferred to double up, or the hall would be even longer."

She paused at the end of the hall, and said, "Here you are. I'll leave you men to have your discussions in private, but I'm looking forward to that conversation you promised me." With that, she turned and returned to the common area, where the conversations had resumed, with considerably more energy as the participants tried to figure out what his presence meant.

Steve turned back to the door, and buzzed for admittance, announcing him self by saying, "I'm Steve Miller, and I'm here to find out how everyone has adjusted to Johnny's group moving in. May I speak to him?"

A male voice, slightly high pitched, answered him. "This is Johnny. Please, come in." Steve stepped forward, and the door opened for him. He was still getting used to that. It wasn't like Star Trek, where the doors were smart enough to stay closed if you stood in the doorway, talking back over your shoulder, but it was still pretty spooky.

When Steve entered the room, he found two men sitting at opposite ends of the couch in the sitting room off the main bedroom. Both were nervous, and both looked at him with a certain hunger. Steve already knew about Johnny's needs, but his information about Andrew wasn't enough to give him much guidance. He decided to get the briefing out of the way first, then work his way around to whatever was bothering Andrew.

The two men stood as he approached, and offered their hands to Steve. He shook each in turn, and was slightly shocked to see the same look in Andrew's eyes that the two women in the common area had displayed. This could get sticky, so Steve carefully didn't notice anything odd, and continued as if nothing odd was happening inside his head. He had some decisions to make.

Andrew gestured Steve to a seat in a chair facing the couch, then offered him refreshments, which he declined. Andrew and Johnny returned to their respective corners, and Johnny began to speak.

"You said you were here to check on me, and I have to say I'm feeling much better than I did when I was the only man in the household. On the other hand, neither of us is interested in giving the women the attention they want, so that problem is still present, and a solution would be greatly appreciated.

"Andrew and I have been experiencing a certain amount of trouble settling into a comfortable situation; and things got quite a bit more complicated yesterday. I'll get into that a bit later, if you don't mind. Can you tell me how you came to know that I was here, and that I had had some problems before I was brought here? It's too much to hope that you know why that happened, so I won't ask."

Steve leaned back, and said, "Actually, I know all about it. I have to warn you, it's not a happy thing. Let me start with my story, and tell you how I got here, and who sent me." Steve told them of waking among nearly a dozen beautiful women, none of whom wanted his attention, except for a dose of what his balls put out. He skipped the slavery part, and jumped ahead to the call from Tau, explaining to the two shocked men exactly what those odd activities during the alien's welcome video amounted to.

When he got to the part about Epsilon's, and Eta's, and Pi's experiences with the Johnny Armstrong households, Johnny started crying openly. "I'm glad that things worked out better for you," Steve said, "but I gather from your comments that they're still not completely to your liking."

Johnny shook his head, but couldn't speak. Andrew swallowed hard, and looked at Steve for a long moment before saying, "No, they aren't." Steve looked at Andrew, his eyes questioning, but he didn't speak. After a moment, Andrew shook himself, and started to tell their story.

"I woke that first day like the rest of you did, surrounded by women who wanted to know how we got here, and why. After the video, they all needed comforting, which I could give them, and they all wanted children, which I couldn't, because of my vows. Camile accepted my refusal more easily than the rest, and started asking questions of the room voice until she got an answer that got her what she wanted. All of the women eventually used the same solution, a sexual aid that impregnated them with the sperm of one of the dead men the aliens couldn't revive. It wasn't something the Church would have accepted, but I couldn't deny them, and they wouldn't have listened if I'd tried.

"That took some of the pressure off, but they still wanted sex, and I still couldn't do it. Then Johnny and his house-mates showed up, and there were even more women trying to get me to 'take' them. Johnny didn't ask explicitly, but I could tell he wanted me too. He talked me into sleeping with him, just sleeping, he said, and when I woke up the next morning, he was sucking on my cock. I came in his mouth, and he owned me from that moment on.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.