The Rescued - Cover

The Rescued

Copyright© 2007 by Itemreader

Chapter 61: SM03-Pi, Day 9, continued

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 61: SM03-Pi, Day 9, continued - Steve Miller awakens in strange circumstances, and starts a journey beyond his wildest imaginings. Note, I've added a Cast List but it has spoilers for the story, so skip it unless you don't like surprises. Nota Bene: The MM code is for explicit action in Chapter 63 and later, and implicit acts a bit eariler in the story.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Science Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism  

When he got to the common room, Antonia was just wrapping up a question-and-answer session following a brief speech she'd apparently made. She greeted him, then told him she was going to start the one-on-one sessions, if it was OK with him. Steve quickly disclaimed authority, but said it sounded like a great plan to him. Antonia smiled at a private joke, then excused herself to begin her sessions. She and Betty left the room together, as Steve moved to join the rest of his family.

The mood was somewhat somber, with the girls saddened by an explanation of the pain that the adults had suffered, and the adults suffering from being reminded of not only the pain they'd suffered, but of the doubts and fears the rape had raised in them, principally the fear that they'd be 'damaged goods' that nobody would ever want. The demonstrated fact that Steve did want them didn't seem to matter, not even to those he'd already made love to.

Steve reminded himself that treatment often made things a bit worse before it made them better, if only because the fact of being treated confirmed that there was something wrong that needed fixed. He was confident that things would improve once the treatment sessions really got going. Even though he didn't realize it, that confidence was a primary cause of the success of the treatments that followed. It let him deal with the occasional backsliding without either being seen to be ignoring it, or overreacting. It was a pattern he'd already followed without realizing it, and when Antonia watched him later, she decided against mentioning it to him, in case self-knowledge cost him the spontaneity that made it so successful.

It wasn't long before Antonia and Betty returned, with Betty looking a bit haggard, but in a generally good mood despite that. Antonia took the time to talk to Steve, then resumed her individual sessions with the victims. While she was off with the next one, Betty explained to Steve that they'd told her about Suri, and about Tina, and how much Tina had improved once Anna took her as a slave. She admitted they'd been nervous about Antonia's reaction, but she'd smiled wryly and said that she'd already had a conversation or two on the subject of submissives, and wouldn't object or make either woman uncomfortable.

Things went relatively quickly until Antonia got to Linda. When they left, Linda was much more nervous than any of the other women had been, and the session lasted much longer. Instead of bringing her back out, Antonia called Steve over the intercom and asked him to come to see them. Puzzled, and somewhat concerned, he did so.

When he entered the room Antonia had been using, he found a nude Linda on her knees. He looked at Antonia, who shook her head, and touched her finger to her lips. Speaking to Linda, Antonia said sharply, "You had something to ask. Ask it."

Her voice shaking, Linda spoke without lifting her head. "Master, will you take me as your slave? I found great pleasure at your hands, but I fear that I can not function without your guidance. Take me and use me as you will, for whatever purpose. I crave your touch, and your commands, and I beg you to accept me."

Steve looked at Antonia, and spoke to her, asking, "Is it your opinion that this slave understands what she asks, and is capable of fulfilling the obligation she seeks to assume?"

Antonia nodded, and speaking in a formal tone, replied, "Yes, it is my opinion that she is aware of what she offers and is capable of providing it. Whether you wish to accept it is of course your own decision."

Steve nodded in his turn and said, "I found her to be an amusing toy, and if she wishes to serve me, I will permit it. Are you aware of any limits I should be aware of as I explore the many ways such a slave may be used? Should I avoid whips, for example? I wish to use my toys, not break them. Would being collared and leashed excite her, or make her feel degraded, or both?"

Linda had looked up in shock at the mention of whips, but had licked her lips when he mentioned collaring her. He looked her in the eye, and asked, "Would you eat a pussy for me, slave? Would you lick Anna's asshole after I've fucked it? Would you drink my piss?" Steve had never been a really good poker player, but he'd gotten pretty good at reading past a bluff when he'd been a security consultant, so he mentally ticked off Linda's apparent reactions as he made each of his ever more outrageous threats.

He concluded that she'd probably lick pussy under protest, but scat and water sports were out. Serious pain was certainly out, although a light spanking might be accepted. The threat of drinking piss would probably be a good motivational tool, with the actual act reserved for punishing fairly severe disobedience. By the time he'd finished listing every perversion he'd ever heard of, Linda was a quivering wreck, but she didn't break position, or show any sign of changing her mind.

Steve's face and tone softened, and he told Linda, "I will use you again, and if you perform well, I will accept you as my slave. Be warned that I will use you harshly for the first week or so, to ensure that you will not fail me. But once I have tested you, that will be it; nothing worse will happen to you later. Follow me now, as you are." Nodding to Antonia, he left the room, returning to the common area with a shivering Linda following behind him.

There was a gradual but complete pause in conversations as he entered the room with his would-be slave on his heels. Steve found Anna holding court with her slaves at her feet, and her eyebrow raised only slightly as her husband approached her. "I seem to be on the verge of acquiring a toy of my own. Whether her situation is more like Suri's or like Tina's remains to be seen. I'll be using the bedroom to try her out; feel free to wander in a bit later if you're curious, or you can just wait until we're done if you prefer. I don't think I'll need either of your toys for the time being, but things may go differently later."

Anna smiled, and said, "I'll see how the mood strikes me when the time comes. Enjoy yourself, husband. You have a lovely looking toy there. I'm sure she'll hold up well, but try not to break her." Steve grinned where Linda couldn't see him, and winked before saying, "I'm not particularly eager to break her, but I'm not going to coddle her either. She'll just have to take her chances. She's young, so she'll be able to tolerate quite a bit before she breaks."

With that, Steve left abruptly, and Linda scrambled to follow him. Steve was sure Anna would explain the purpose of their little byplay to any of the household that hadn't figured it out. A little psychological pressure to soften Linda up before he started being kind to her would do a lot to convince her that he wasn't going to accept her casually, so that when he actually did so, she'd believe he was serious, and wouldn't suffer from any insecurities.

When they entered the bedroom suite, Steve headed straight for the new playroom. When they entered, Linda froze, staring at the bondage furniture, and at the various implements hanging on the wall. She didn't know that most of them were just for atmosphere, and were in fact permanently attached to the wall. The various kinds of clamps were a notable exception, as were a number of the milder floggers.

Steve gestured Linda over to the 'examination' table that Tina had been bound to, and strapped her down as Tina had been strapped, including the gag. He proceeded to tease and taunt her, slowly building the pressure until she was right on the edge of orgasm, then holding her there before letting her fall back, unfulfilled. Once he had her sufficiently befuddled with lust, he removed the gag and pushed his cock into her mouth. She sucked him as best she could in her confused state, and was soon rewarded by a mouth full of sperm.

Steve pulled his dick out of her mouth as the last drops spurted out and landed on her face. Before returning to the other end of the table, he stuck the gag back in her mouth. After that, he stuck a vibrator into her cunt to keep her busy while he cleaned up. Once he was clean, he watched her twist in her bonds as he stroked himself back to hardness. When he was ready, he pulled the vibrator out, and replaced it with his dick, pounding her repeatedly, and pinching her nipples to hold off the orgasm he wasn't ready to allow her.

He came quickly, despite the number of orgasms he'd already had that morning, his arousal driven by the feeling of power as he played her nervous system like a drum. He pulled out after he came, preventing her orgasm yet again, and repeated the vibrator insertion, cleanup, and masturbation until he was ready to take her for the last time. He'd stuck the vibrator into her ass instead of her cunt, but she was far beyond the ability to reason by this time, so when his dick went up her ass, it surprised the hell out of her.

This time, he was going for broke, and when he came in her final opening, he let her come too. The sensations as she spasmed around him were both pleasant and a bit frightening, but he got his cock out of her in one piece, and left her shaking with aftershocks while he got the cleaning supplies. By the time he'd cleaned himself up, she was past the worst of it, but she 'suffered' considerable relapses as the washcloth cleaned the leakage from her openings, and when he applied soothing cream to her bruised nipples. Her reaction to his abuse told him that she wouldn't be wearing nipple clamps except as punishment; treatment that would have given Suri an orgasm had prevented Linda from having one.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.