The Rescued - Cover

The Rescued

Copyright© 2007 by Itemreader

Chapter 60: SM03-Phi, Day 9

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 60: SM03-Phi, Day 9 - Steve Miller awakens in strange circumstances, and starts a journey beyond his wildest imaginings. Note, I've added a Cast List but it has spoilers for the story, so skip it unless you don't like surprises. Nota Bene: The MM code is for explicit action in Chapter 63 and later, and implicit acts a bit eariler in the story.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Science Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism  

Steve was still bemused by his new life, if not entirely happy with it. He had ten beautiful women living with him; nine total airheads who would let him fuck them any way he wanted (though a couple of them whined that 'it hurts when you put it there' if he tried anal), and one charming, brilliant woman who wanted to be his sister (and she wasn't into incest.)

Charlene (the non-airhead) had rapidly grown to love him, and he to love her, but she was deeply in mourning for her lost husband, who'd been a sailor on one of the United States Navy's nuclear missile submarines (even at this late date, she wouldn't say which one; she'd taken the OPSEC lectures very seriously indeed.)

Some of the airheads pouted at the fact that he'd spent nearly half his nights in the new life sleeping with Charlene, holding her in his arms to help dispel the nightmares she suffered. A couple of times he'd awakened with his hand inside her shirt, cupping her breast, but he'd never attempted to exploit the familiarity, to her immense gratitude.

The paranoia that afflicts all too many 'security consultants' (even those who've become long-haul truck drivers) had led Steve to wonder if the airheads were really as dumb as they acted. He'd gotten sufficiently worried about it to ask Charlene; she'd reluctantly agreed with his description of the other women's mental state, which meant that either they really were that dumb, or she was in on the scam. He'd fought down the paranoia, and convinced himself that everything around him really was what it seemed, but it had been a hard fight.

And now, out of the blue, he'd gotten two messages form the outside world. The first had shocked the hell out of him, and the second had frankly frightened him. It had taken twenty minutes to recover from the combined shocks to his system.

He'd been told by someone that looked just like him that there were a total of twenty Steve Millers in the world now, all of whom remembered waking up nine days ago with a household full of beautiful women (except that each one had different women.) He'd been told that the women were divided into two groups: those who had been pregnant, and those who had been twins. Not normal twins, but the merger of two originally distinct embryos. The real shocker was when Steve was told that he, too, had been one of those 'merged twins.' (If he'd been told he had been pregnant, it probably would have been less of a shock.)

He'd no sooner heard the end of that message, and determined from the room voice that Charlene was a 'twin' while the airheads had all been pregnant (and had no idea of the fact, which didn't surprise him) than he'd gotten the second, larger shock. An unseen voice that called itself "Zookeeper" had told him that Charlene was requesting the aliens to find the body of her late husband, so she could give it a proper burial, and they were asking for permission to do so (since the Steves were now in charge of Humanity) and an explanation of exactly what a 'submarine' was (since privacy constraints limited their access to the language information.)

Steve would have sworn Zookeeper's voice was emotionless, until he explained about submarines, and the long-duration missions the missile subs went on, and how nearly self-contained they were on their multiple-month deployments. Zookeeper had sounded almost excited, then frightened, before he hurriedly ended the call and left Steve wondering what he'd said to cause such a commotion.

A vagrant thought that he couldn't quite catch led him to ask the room monitor exactly how long it had been since the impact that destroyed Earth. Told it had been three months, Steve suddenly began to wonder if there might have been survivors in a place the aliens had never thought to look. He didn't want to give Charlene false hope, so he kept quiet about the second conversation, even as he told her and the others about the first one.

He answered Charlene's insightful questions and the airheads' inane ones as best he could, and when they all ran down, he hauled Tara off to her room and fucked her (somewhat scattered) brains out. When he was finished with her, he did the same thing with Claire, tying her to the bed and stuffing a gag in her mouth as he usually did to stifle her seemingly unending chatter. Once again Steve sighed, hoping that he'd get a chance to form a sexual relationship with an intelligent woman before he forgot how.

He was getting his rocks off frequently, but the shallowness of the sex was starting to pale. Since he was giving the airheads far more orgasms than any of their previous boyfriends, he didn't think he'd be getting cut off any time soon, but it was beginning not to be nearly as much fun as it had been in the beginning.

His mood continued through lunch, even as he maintained his cheerful facade, and he left for his meeting hoping to get some good news for a change.

SM03-Pi, Day 9

Steve awoke with Anna in his arms, and Suri's nude body pressed against his back. Tina wasn't immediately visible, but there seemed to be an extra arm on top of him, which implied that someone was snuggled up behind Suri, and Tina was the logical candidate. It had been several days since any of the girls had felt the need to sleep either with Steve or Anna, or on the floor of their room.

Steve lay quietly, not wanting to disturb anyone until it was absolutely necessary. He went over his list of tasks for the day in his head, considering the best way to tackle them. He needed to track down the Pi version of Ed Baker, and see how he was handling his monogamous preferences in the face of a multitude of contenders.

He also had a briefing for his 'share' of the 'second tier' of Steves; he'd gotten the end of the alphabet, with only three members, "Phi", "Chi", and "Psi." Prime had told them that he'd been the source of the 'clan' codes; he'd used the Greek alphabet on a whim, but had dropped several letters because of unfortunate connotations: "Alpha" males and "Beta" males, for one. "Alpha and Omega" was another phrase that he didn't want to get into, and since the symbol for 'Zeta' looked like an English "Z", he figured he might as well drop that one too. That had left exactly twenty symbols, so he'd used it.

On the domestic front, he wanted to go over the new room design that some of the girls had mentioned the day before. The girls weren't complaining about having roommates, but a few of the newcomers were beginning to hint about wanting a private space of their own. Julie, Sarah, and a few of the other youngsters had apparently come up with a plan they wanted to suggest. When they'd heard that he was going to help 'administer' humanity's education, they decided he needed an office, so they'd added that to the plans. Now he was probably going to have to scale things back a bit, without hurting any feelings.

And perhaps most importantly, he had Antonia Wilson, of the Steve/Epsilon family, coming in to work with the rape victims. He hoped she'd be able to help; although the worst effects seemed to be past, everyone but Tina still seemed to have the occasional bad moment. The women who had 'healed' enough to ask Steve for intimacy seemed to be doing well, with the possible exception of Linda.

Linda had made a big deal of offering herself completely when they first met, then been frightened she'd have to follow up, and had only relaxed when she was told she didn't. She'd improved to the point of asking for sex with Steve, and had seemed to enjoy it, and to have seriously benefited from it. Unfortunately, the benefits had been short-lived, and she seemed as troubled as ever.

Steve's thoughts were interrupted as Anna stirred in his arms. She rolled over to face him, and her eyes lit up as they met his. After a warm, loving kiss, she whispered, "I need the loo. I'll be right back." At his nod, she slipped from his arms, and toddled quickly to the bathroom. True to her word, she wasn't gone long, and she slipped back into bed and back into Steve's arms as quickly and quietly as she'd left.

"Do you know when Antonia will be here?" she asked quietly, not wanting to wake Tina. Steve replied in the negative, and equally quietly. "I suspect shortly after breakfast," he continued, "unless she had too interesting a night last night. I know Eta has some kind of time-sharing arrangement worked out with his women, but I don't know the details. I think the women took the lead on setting it up. It doesn't really matter, though.

"We'll just have to play it by ear. I'm going to leave the morning open for her, and invite my brothers to meet this afternoon. Unless they have a crisis that needs discussed, I should be able to visit Ed Baker afterwards, and still be home in time for dinner."

Anna nodded her agreement, and they lay quietly together for a while, until Steve's bladder took its turn at demanding relief. He rose reluctantly from the bed, and went to take care of his business. He'd no sooner finished when Anna entered the bathroom, and asked if they could shower together. Steve agreed eagerly, and the two of them were soon frolicking in the warm water.

The hooks Anna had used recently to bind Suri caught the corner of his eye, and Steve began to plan for a reenactment of the scene he'd enjoyed before, this time with Anna as the star performer. The vision of a wet, nude Anna, bound to the wall, with water streaming down her body and one lithe, nude, wet female slave suckling at each tit got Steve hard in a matter of seconds.

Anna saw his erection, and quickly got to her knees to suck his cock, the water of the shower cascading off his body and across her face as she worked on him. The previous image, the sight of his wife on her knees, and her excellent orals skills brought Steve to orgasm quickly. Anna swallowed his come, and got back up on her feet to kiss him.

Steve did so eagerly, ignoring the taste of his come on her lips. He put one arm around her back to hold her firmly against him, as the other hand dived between them and began to finger her slit and rub across her clit. She came nearly as quickly as he had, and he supported her weight in his arms until she recovered.

Reluctantly, they finished cleaning up, and left the room to get dressed. They found Anna's slaves awake and kneeling beside the bed in display position, waiting for their mistress to return. She sent them off to use the bathroom while she and Steve dressed, and when they returned, she cuffed their hands behind them, and clipped their leashes to their collars.

Anna lead Steve and her slaves to the dining room, where some of the girls had already started eating. Once everyone was fed, the would-be architects showed off their designs, to Anna and Steve's delighted approval. He'd been afraid they'd go overboard with the 'office' part of the plan, but it was well thought out, as was the design for the living quarters. Each of the 'adult' women had private quarters in the old bedroom area, while there were an assortment of 'double occupancy' rooms for the girls in a new 'wing' in the newly expanded part of their quarters.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.