The Rescued - Cover

The Rescued

Copyright© 2007 by Itemreader

Chapter 58: SM03-Pi, Day 8, Late Afternoon

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 58: SM03-Pi, Day 8, Late Afternoon - Steve Miller awakens in strange circumstances, and starts a journey beyond his wildest imaginings. Note, I've added a Cast List but it has spoilers for the story, so skip it unless you don't like surprises. Nota Bene: The MM code is for explicit action in Chapter 63 and later, and implicit acts a bit eariler in the story.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Science Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism  

Tina's future settled, Steve and Anna left their room, with Anna leading a bound Suri on her leash. They gathered everyone into the common room, and Steve began to report his findings, careful to explain to the girls that they and Anna had been 'selected' before the criteria shifted to favor pregnant or multi-zygotic women. The survivors of Raul's assaults weren't so lucky, and Steve saw several faces pale as they considered what he'd said.

"The room monitor has the information about how you came to be chosen, and I'd encourage you all to find out if you were pregnant. If so, and the baby was healthy, then I'd like to further encourage you to have the baby re-implanted. We're going to need all the genetic variation that we can find, so unless the father of your baby was a total genetic loss, humanity will benefit from the birth of a child sired by a non-survivor.

"I will swear any oath you wish that any child born to any of you will be treated by me in exactly the same way, as a child of my blood, whether I'm the genetic father or not. If you weren't pregnant, I'd like you to consider a baby by one of the 'non-surviving' men that were recovered. Again, I'll treat a child you bear as if it was my own. And if you're a glutton for punishment, you can have one of each at the same time; we can start a baby together, and you can get an implantable embryo of either your former child, or of another child derived from the recovered genetic material."

Anna added her own comment, directed at her 'daughters.' She said, "When you and we agree that you're ready for a baby, I think you'd be better off if you have Steve's child first. You're going to be uneasy enough that I don't want irrational thoughts that Steve won't really love a baby that isn't his to spoil your pregnancy. I'm sure you believe him now, and you should, but when the baby-hormones are flowing, a lot of women get emotionally unsteady, and develop all sorts of crazy fears."

That subject having been settled (for the next few seconds, at least) Steve hurried on to the next item that he'd learned. Most of the news wasn't really that exciting for the girls, but they did gasp in surprise when he told them they were all now Martians. By the time Steve was done, his throat was slightly sore, and his mouth and lips were dry.

Sarah noticed him licking his lips, and guessed the nature of his problem, getting quickly to her feet and scurrying to the replicator, where she got him a drink and returned with it. It proved to be a quite tasty lemonade, and Steve thanked her for her thoughtfulness. She blushed, and ducked her face away from him, mumbling a barely-audible 'you're welcome' before she scooted away, to hide behind one of her peers.

Anna excused herself, saying she wanted to check up on Tina, and would send Beth out for an update a bit later. Steve carefully suppressed his smile, because he doubted that Anna would restrict her investigations to a simple conversation. After Anna left, taking Suri with her, Steve sat quietly as the women of the house discussed their reactions to what they'd learned. After a bit, he grew a bit horny, and he headed for his bedroom, where Anna had told him she was going to leave Suri while she talked to Tina. Steve was sure he could find a way to amuse himself while he waited for her to return.

Beth sat in Tina's room, chatting mindlessly about whatever entered her head, trying to find a subject that would distract Tina from her depression. Tina had made a lot of progress since they'd brought her here, and told her about Raul's death, but she'd started backsliding. Even the uplift from Steve's speech about protecting her hadn't lasted long. Everyone involved in her treatment was worried; the only hope they saw was that the rape counselor that was going to visit them all tomorrow would be able to help her.

Beth paused in her monologue as the room monitor reported that Anna wanted to know if she could join them. Glancing at an unresponsive Tina, Beth invited her into the room, hoping she'd have an answer, or at least a topic of conversation that would drag Tina out of her doldrums. When Anna walked in, Beth was startled at her bearing. Normally, she was a calm, quiet woman, displaying a great deal of strength, but in a quiet, unassertive manner.

But now, she walked as if she was a lion tamer, or a slave keeper. Beth blinked as she remembered that Anna really was a slave keeper, now that Suri had become her property. Suddenly nervous, Beth watched as Anna marched up to where Tina lay in a fetal position on her bed. In a sharp, commanding tone, Anna spoke to Tina.

"You've laid there long enough, Tina. Stand up, and face me." When Tina didn't react, Anna's tone became even sharper, and she barked out her order again. "NOW, Tina. Stand up, and face me." Tina's face came up from her pillow, and she looked at Anna. When she saw the expression on Anna's face, Tina gasped, and quickly did as instructed.

Anna stepped up to Tina, invading her personal space, and looking up into the taller woman's eyes, which still showed the whites as she struggled to calm herself in the face of an Anna that she'd never seen before. Beth couldn't believe it, but she thought she smelled the faint smell of aroused woman, not only from Anna, but from Tina as well.

Anna reached up, and pulled Tina's head down towards her own, grinding her mouth onto Tina's in an aggressive kiss. When Anna released her, Tina straightened again, visibly panting, and beginning to flush. Anna lowered her hand from the back of Tina's head, trailing her fingers down the side of Tina's neck, across her collarbone, and down to her breast, which she began to fondle.

Tina's breath quickened again, and she began to reach for Anna's hand. Anna stopped her with a word, then directed her to put her hands behind her head, interlacing her fingers as she did so. The position raised Tina's firm breasts and made them even more accessible to Anna's caress. She stopped after a moment, and directed Tina to remove her shirt and then resume her position.

Visibly aroused, Tina did as instructed, and Anna quickly resumed her exploration of Tina's body, squeezing and lifting Tina's breasts as she began to talk to Tina, whispering so that only she could hear. Whatever she said made Tina pant even more, and a damp spot appeared on the front of her pants, visible evidence of what Beth's nose had told her some minutes earlier.

When Anna bent her head slightly to bite the taller woman's erect nipples, Beth moaned in sympathy. She'd resisted touching herself as she watched Anna take control of Tina, but the sight of Anna nursing at Tina's breasts was too much. Anna finished her current round of stimulation, then turned her head to face Beth as she reached for Tina's waist to release her pants. As Anna pulled Tina's pants down her legs, she looked into Beth's eyes, seeing the arousal there and finding it empowering.

Anna spoke to Beth, who jumped, then struggled to listen to her. "You seem to be enjoying this as much as she is. Do you want to be next? And if you do, do you want to play with Tina, or be my plaything?"

Beth swallowed hard, and said, in a quavering voice, "Neither, please. It's so hot to watch y-y-you," Beth stammered as she watched Anna slide her hand into Tina's drenched thong and begin to play with her cunt. Struggling to regain control, Beth continued, "B-b-but I really don't want to be used like that, and I can't imagine playing with a girl in the first place."

Anna smiled, and said, "In that case, you can either stay and watch until you can finger yourself to orgasm, or you can go and ask Steve to help you relieve your tension. Either is fine with me, and you can tell him so." Anna abruptly stopped fondling Tina, and pulled her fingers from within Tina's opening.

"OK, slave, your turn to pleasure me. If you're good, I'll let you come. If not, I'm sure I can find a way to inspire you to try harder." Tina shuddered at Anna's tone, but lowered her hands after looking at her mistress for permission. Tina began to undress her mistress, kissing the newly-exposed flesh as she went. Half blind with lust, Beth stumbled out of the room, as a freshly nude Anna turned to lie on the bed so that her new slave could begin to earn her orgasm.

Steve was lying, still fully clothed, next to a bound, gagged, blindfolded, and vibrator-stuffed Suri. He'd had her at the edge of orgasm for ten minutes now, and was waiting for the perfect time to apply the nipple clamps that would push her over the edge. He hadn't had to actually touch her for the last five minutes; just whisper a few encouraging words into her ear from time to time. Of course, with the vibrators working over her openings, the minor stimulus of a caress would have been wasted.

Just about the time Steve was ready to finally push Suri over, the room monitor announced a visitor. Grinning, Steve said, "Show time!" into Suri's ear. The thought of being seen in such a state brought on a wave of humiliation, which was enough to launch the orgasm Steve had been withholding. As Suri began screaming into her gag, Steve answered the door, and ushered in a flushed, and obviously aroused Beth, who stopped with a shudder as she saw Suri unsuccessfully trying to thrash on the bed.

Steve was certain he knew why Beth was here, so he didn't hesitate to step up behind her, wrap his arms around her, and begin fondling her as he asked, "So, what exactly is my wife doing to your roommate that has you wandering over to borrow a cup of come?" Beth shuddered in his arms, but made no attempt to escape his grasp, or the hand that was sliding inside her shirt on its way to her breast. As his fingers closed on her nipple, she gasped out a recap of what she'd seen.

"As I was leaving, Anna had taken Tina right to the edge, and then stopped touching her and told her it was Tina's turn to please her. And Tina was smiling as she helped Anna remove her clothes. I think she likes being forced. It was so hot, I couldn't stand it, but it scares me too."

She felt Steve's nod, rather than seeing it, because her hair was pressed up against his cheek as he fondled her breast and teased the nipple. "Giving up control like that is attractive and scary at the same time. For people like Tina, there's almost no fear, so the attraction is all there is. That can get them very badly hurt if they trust the wrong person, but I know Anna and I've seen how she is with Suri, and she'll treat Tina very well indeed."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.