The Rescued - Cover

The Rescued

Copyright© 2007 by Itemreader

Chapter 57: SM03-Pi, Day 8, Late Afternoon

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 57: SM03-Pi, Day 8, Late Afternoon - Steve Miller awakens in strange circumstances, and starts a journey beyond his wildest imaginings. Note, I've added a Cast List but it has spoilers for the story, so skip it unless you don't like surprises. Nota Bene: The MM code is for explicit action in Chapter 63 and later, and implicit acts a bit eariler in the story.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Science Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism  

Steve returned home in a good mood. He had what might be a first step towards helping Tina and the rest of Raul's victims, along with a possibly helpful insight into Tina's problems in particular, and his well-buried fears about being separated from 'his' women were dispelled. He was also more than somewhat horny; watching his 'brother' dominate and sodomize his slave had stirred up his own drives. He might have to talk to Anna about sharing Suri after all.

When Steve entered his house, he was greeted enthusiastically by everyone present. Tina was missing, of course, as was Beth, who was probably with her. Anna and Suri were also missing, and the looks of amusement he saw scattered around the room told him what they were probably doing. As he looked around the room, he caught Linda looking at him oddly. When he met her eyes, she swallowed hard and spoke.

"Anna left a message for you," she said, voice trembling slightly. "She said she was going to be playing with Suri for a while, and if you were horny when you got home, I could ask you if you wanted to play with me, if I wanted." She stopped, clearly too nervous to continue.

Steve tilted his head to the side, and looked at her inquisitively, saying, "And do you want to? I'll tell you now that I'm more than willing if you are, but if you're just trying to do what you think Anna wants, then don't worry about it, and make your own decisions. You're certainly an attractive women, and I'd love to 'play' with you, in whatever way makes you happy. That can just be a fully-dressed cuddle, if you want, or hot sweaty sex, or anything in between."

Linda was clearly struggling to conquer her demons, but her voice was much firmer when she said, "Yes, I want to. I saw how much being with you helped Shelby and Leslie, and Abby, and even Betty, even though she says you just cuddled and petted a little bit. So I want to try it too. I've wanted to since I first met you, but I've been so scared that..." Her voice trailed off, and she lowered her eyes.

Steve stepped up to her, and held out his hand. Linda took it, and he helped her to her feet, before sliding his arm around her waist, and gently guiding her towards her bedroom (his being occupied at the moment.)

When they got there, Steve guided Linda to sit on the edge of the bed, and stood in front of her. "This is going to go only as far as you want it to, and there will never be a word said by me, no matter what. I'd suggest we start slow, and see where we end up. I promise you, that you can be lying naked, spread open, with me about to push into you, and you can say 'Stop' and I will. I can be halfway into you, and you can say 'Stop', and I will. I can be one stroke away from coming, and you can say 'Stop', and I'll try."

He raised his eyebrows and smiled as he said that last, and got the answering smile he'd been hoping for. Linda looked at him, and said, "I believe you. Anna said the same thing, and so did Abby, and Leslie, and Shelby, and Beth. I know you didn't give them that lecture, but you made it obvious just the same. So let's get started, before I lose my nerve."

Steve sat down beside her, and gently eased her onto her back, then urged her to scoot up the bed, until they were lying side by side, heads on her pillow. He pulled her gently to him, and held her in his arms. He made no move to touch her, other than by holding her, and the very slight tension he'd felt enter her body as he first touched her slowly dissipated.

Steve began to talk to her, chatting lightly about his experiences growing up, first in a semi-rural suburb of a small Midwestern city, then moving into that city to attend college, meeting his future wife, marrying, moving to a larger city, having kids and moving to the suburbs, and so on. All the while he was droning quietly about his past, he ever so slowly began to touch her, and stroke her, and steadily began to approach her more sensitive areas.

Despite the fact that she'd initiated the process, Steve treated it as a seduction; even if part of her wanted this desperately, other parts dreaded it, and would have to be tricked into accepting it. It took nearly half an hour before he finally touched bare skin, but his patience was rewarded, as she reacted to the contact by turning abruptly in his arms, and kissing him hard. Her tongue assaulted his lips, and forced entry into his mouth, seeking his own.

Steve took her reaction as clearance to move forward, and he soon had his hands inside her loosened shirt, stroking her back with one hand, while the other held her pressed against him, her small but firm breasts squeezed between them. Linda was moaning into his mouth by this point, until he suddenly broke off the kiss, and released her.

Linda moaned in earnest, objecting to his abandonment, then gasped in pleasure as he quickly stripped off his own shirt, and pulled her back into his arms, as the feel of his bare skin against her breasts pushed her arousal up another couple of notches. She barely noticed as his hand crept between them long enough to loosen the fastening of her pants, allowing Steve to slid his hand down the back of her pants and begin to tease her ass cheeks, and to stroke along the edge of her thong where it vanished between them.

Linda lost complete track of the situation at that point, and the next thing she was aware of was a pause in the action, when she suddenly realized she was (1) completely nude, (2) on her back with her knees up and spread, and (3) feeling something warm and hard pressing against her labia. She looked up in surprise and into Steve's eyes.

He smiled at her, and said, "I figured I'd better wait a second while you got caught up. I'm pretty sure you're not about to say 'Stop' but I want to be certain, not 'pretty sure, ' so I had to wait a minute until I was sure you were ready to make a rational decision."

Linda's eyes teared up, and she said, "Dammit, why didn't I meet you years ago? Yes, push that thing into me, and make me glad to be alive again. Fuck me, fuck me NOW."

Not wanting to get into semantics at such a critical moment, Steve proceeded to push himself into her, slowly but firmly. She was fully aroused, very wet, and quite tight. He got the head of his cock into her, then gently pressed a bit deeper, before backing up until he was just barely inside her. He pressed forward again, a bit deeper, then repeated the cycle until he'd worked his way completely inside of her.

She'd started moaning with pleasure from the first penetration, and she soon transitioned from moaning, to nearly screaming as she announced her first release. Steve kept up his motions even as she spasmed around him, and the second orgasm followed closely on the first. Steve tried to hold back, but his memories of Theresa's use, the tight feeling of Linda's cunt, and the anticipation of what he was going to do with Anna and Suri later finally got the best of him.

Steve felt his balls tighten, and he shot his load deep into Linda's cunt. The sensation triggered another orgasm for her, the strongest one yet. Linda screamed a final scream, then fell silent, panting heavily, but remaining conscious. Steve lowered himself until he was resting on his elbows, his hips resting gently on Linda's as their breathing began to slow.

The look of love and pleasure on Linda's face gave Steve a wonderful feeling, and he couldn't help but grin like an idiot as he looked down at her. Linda's tightly curled red hair was plastered to her forehead with sweat, and Steve couldn't remember a happier look on a woman, not even the look Amanda had had when she first saw their firstborn son.

Linda interrupted his memories by asking him to help her clean up, as she was beginning to 'leak'. Steve smiled and said, "You probably haven't noticed, but the bedclothes are self-cleaning. I think you could even piss in your bed, and it would just quietly vanish. So I'm just going to stay right here, and play with you a bit, until you get bored, or you demand a second round."

Linda giggled suddenly, then blushed as she realized what she sounded like. "I don't suppose little old me can stop you, you big brute, so go ahead, have your way with me," she said, with a smile on her face that completely dispelled any illusion that she was objecting to his plan.

True to his word, he fondled and played with Linda's breasts, and her neck, and her ass, and any number of places in between, until she suddenly pushed him away. He stopped at once, afraid he'd undone the good he'd done for her, but she smiled, and pushed him onto his back. "My turn to please you, you big ape," she said, as she began to kiss his neck, and slowly worked her way down his body.

She was clearly headed for a goal, and when she got there, she took his sticky cock into her mouth, and began to clean it, removing and swallowing his sperm and her own juices. When she had his cock clean and fully hard, she released it, and looked up and said, "You can come anywhere you want; my mouth, my cunt, or my ass. Or you can jack off onto my face. Anything; you just tell me what you want."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.