The Rescued
Chapter 56: SM03-Gamma, Day 8, Late Afternoon/Evening

Copyright© 2007 by Itemreader

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 56: SM03-Gamma, Day 8, Late Afternoon/Evening - Steve Miller awakens in strange circumstances, and starts a journey beyond his wildest imaginings. Note, I've added a Cast List but it has spoilers for the story, so skip it unless you don't like surprises. Nota Bene: The MM code is for explicit action in Chapter 63 and later, and implicit acts a bit eariler in the story.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Science Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism  

Steve returned from his meeting in a good mood, even if he was very horny from watching his brother use his slave. When he got back to his own home, his first act was to take Suri and Suki into his room, and to use Suki quite savagely indeed. By the time he spent himself in her ass, the vibrator in her cunt, combined with the stimulation as he fucked her ass and fondled her tits, had driven her into orbit. She passed out from the pleasure, and Steve took advantage of the moment of privacy to inform Suri of the fact that she now had a twin sister, who even now was serving her mistress and her mistresses' husband the way Suri was about to serve him.

The matter of fact tone that Steve used to inform Suri of her status as one of twins did a great deal to prevent any upset on her part. The fact that it didn't interfere with his desire to use her did the rest. She was soon moaning in pain and pleasure as he fucked her, while he manipulated the clamps attached to her breasts. By the time he came, she had done so repeatedly, and when he released the clamps, she passed out from the fresh waves of pleasure and pain.

By this time, Suki was back with him, and she helped him clean himself and his other slave. He cuddled with her while Suri recovered, and when she did so, pulled Suri into his arms along with her sister slave. As they recovered, he told them about his visit, and what he'd learned. He omitted Prime's identity, but included what he'd said about the other women in Steve's life. He swore his slaves to secrecy, saying that he'd speak to the couples individually about what he learned, and that he did not intend to use that knowledge against any of the other women in the household, nor would he allow anyone else to do so.

A short time later, Steve was sitting with Tanya and Tina, as he explained what he'd been told about their personalities. Tanya didn't want to admit it, until Steve got aggressive, and told her to remove her top in a tone that didn't encourage dissent. She struggled not to comply, but her hands had loosened the belt that held her shirt closed before he relented, and told her to cover back up.

Tina was sweating even worse than Tanya had been, but Steve reassured the two of them that he had no desire to add them to his stable. He gave Tina the news about her 'sister, ' the trauma she'd experienced, and the treatment that had been suggested. Tina began to sweat again, for a different reason. She was licking her lips, and looking at a suddenly thoughtful Tanya, when Steve left them. He suspected something entertaining was going to happen while he was gone, but he reminded himself that he wasn't interested in voyeurism.

He had a similar conversation with Loretta and Kian, using Kian as his 'subject' when demonstrating his ability to force them to his will. When he released her 'unharmed, ' Kian seemed almost disappointed, and Loretta got an interesting smile on her face. Steve suspected Kian would soon feel dominated again, this time at her wife's hands, and that Loretta would now be able to indulge in her apparent intermittent interest in the male of the species without any back-talk at home.

Steve briefed the other two couples without actually demonstrating his 'power, ' and was soon back in his room. He told his slaves what he had seen while making his rounds, and then began to amuse himself by toying with them, teasing each of them a bit at a time, seeing which one would come first. Suki 'lost', but only by seconds, as the sounds she made drove Suri over the edge as well.

Steve's meetings and his sessions with his slaves had taken what was left of the afternoon, and once he got his slaves cleaned up, they left his room and went to dinner with the rest of the household. Tina's and Kian's new mixed status as slaves and wives was displayed for the first time at dinner.

Tanya apparently favored the collar and skimpy clothing look for Tina, who was wearing a collar and a short skirt and nothing else. Steve chanced to see up that skirt during the course of the meal, and saw nothing but flesh all the way up to Tina's well-trimmed bush. That glance confirmed what her visibly erect nipples had already told Steve; Tina was very much enjoying being on display, because her labia were engorged and visibly wet with lubrication.

Loretta had Kian in a somewhat less revealing outfit, a modified version of the alien-designed clothing they all wore that showed much more cleavage than the standard variety. In addition to the deep neck, the garment was made of a thinner fabric, which covered without concealing. As the meal progressed, Loretta demonstrated another interesting feature; the sides of the garments had slits that allowed her to reach inside to fondle Kian without exposing her flesh to the view of the rest of the house.

After the meal, Steve told everyone that he had some 'homework' to do the following day, and that the day after that he'd be arranging for Suri to meet someone that his peers had suggested she'd find interesting. Realizing that it might be costly to irritate Steve, several women remained silent who would otherwise have been tempted to ask questions about what his homework was about, or who Suri would be meeting. The rest of the evening passed quietly, and Steve took his slaves to bed with him, finally at ease with his new life. Everything was going well at last.

SM03-Eta, Day 8

Steve returned from his meeting to find Mary and Yoshi sitting in the common area, attended by Sarah and Nytoya. The rest of the household was nowhere to be seen; presumably they were occupied in their private rooms, or perhaps in the common areas in Lucy's or Laura and Anna's quarters.

Sarah was still in the 'breaking-in' portion of her service to Steve, and he decided to take advantage of that to relieve the horniness he felt from watching his brother take his pleasure from one of his own slaves. Looking pointedly at Sarah, he asked, "Is your ass ready for me?"

At her slightly frightened nod, he gestured to her, and she bent over a nearby table, and reached back to spread her cheeks for him. What would normally be an excessive amount of lubricant was visible around and in her anus, but since his dick was dry, it was probably just barely enough.

Not wanting to actually damage her, or himself, Steve was much gentler with Sarah's anus than his manner indicated. But he still drew a whimper from her as he pushed in, and started to pump his cock into and out of her opening. He was already quite aroused from watching Theresa get her ass fucked, and the tightness of Sarah's ass didn't help matters. He quickly unloaded into her bowels, and he reached around to stimulate her clit once he was done, since she clearly wasn't going to get off from his dick up her ass.

Sarah had confessed to Andrea (who was going by the slave-name 'Drae' these days) that she hated anal sex almost as much as she hated sucking cunt. Knowing to whom her true loyalties belonged, Drae had promptly ratted out her sister slave to their master. Knowing that Sarah enjoyed being forced to commit foul deeds by her master, Steve had promptly promoted her to the top of the list when he wanted to fuck an asshole other than Johnny's, and he'd specifically instructed her to keep her ass well-oiled at all times in case the mood struck him.

Steve sent Nytoya off to fetch washcloths to clean him and Sarah, and while she took care of the cleaning, asked Mary where the rest of the family was hiding. Danielle, Li, and Abema proved to be 'resting' from Abema's introduction to girl-on-girl sex. She'd been curious, and her two sister wives had offered to introduce her to the practices involved. Early indications were that she was going to be an eager practitioner, which Steve had no problems with at all.

Nancy and Beth were visiting with Laura and Anna, while Lucy and her wives were entertaining Moesha and Johnny. Ko and Drea were napping, resting up in case Steve got randy while he was away. And lovers Theresa and Conseula were apparently sleeping off a bout of lovemaking that had managed to make a mockery of the 'soundproofing' of the bedrooms.

Steve asked Nytoya to fetch the rest of his wives, and wake his other two slaves, so that he could brief them on what he had learned. When everyone was gathered 'round, he went over everything he'd learned, except Prime's identity.

When he got to the part about the availability of 'legacy' sperm, all the women froze, and he admitted that he'd considered that the perfect solution to Moesha's problem. When he said that the decision was of course hers, that he intended to be a father to her children if she did choose that solution, and that he fully realized that she'd probably want sex with him whenever she wasn't fertile, his wives and slaves relaxed.

Once he'd updated his core family, he sent a message to Johnny, asking to meet with him. Johnny got a big hug, a hot tongue kiss, and a little petting before Steve sat him down, and told him the grisly story of the fate of two of his 'brothers.' As Steve had expected, while the murder of one of his brothers shocked Johnny, it was the suicide that upset him the most. The memory of how close he'd gotten to that non-solution himself was still fresh, even if Steve's love and acceptance of him had helped him get past the hopelessness that had driven him in that direction.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.