The Rescued
Chapter 51: SM03-Eta, Day 8

Copyright© 2007 by Itemreader

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 51: SM03-Eta, Day 8 - Steve Miller awakens in strange circumstances, and starts a journey beyond his wildest imaginings. Note, I've added a Cast List but it has spoilers for the story, so skip it unless you don't like surprises. Nota Bene: The MM code is for explicit action in Chapter 63 and later, and implicit acts a bit eariler in the story.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Science Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism  

Steve woke to the sound of Abema crying in her sleep. She'd told him that she occasionally had nightmares; this seemed to be one of them. He gathered her into his arms, and stroked her back, and she soon calmed. Steve lay awake for a while, holding her while he reviewed the events of the previous day.

He'd been awakened by a skilled mouth working on his erect cock. He'd been pretty fuzzy at first, but when he'd abruptly realized who he'd gone to bed with, he'd come explosively into Johnny's mouth. Johnny had switched abruptly from a self-satisfied smirk to a look of concern when he'd met Steve's eyes, but he'd relaxed when Steve hauled him up the bed for a hot tongue-kiss.

Noticing that Johnny had gotten hard while blowing him, Steve had teased him, telling him "So, you think you're in charge around here? Let me show you who's really running things in this relationship." Steve had flipped Johnny over, spooning with him while he jacked him off. Steve had teased his new lover mercilessly before finally letting him come, and the feeling of power he always felt when teasing a lover had been even more intense with Johnny than it had been with anyone else.

By the time he had let Johnny come, Steve had been erect again, and the feeling of his dick pressed against Johnny's ass had prompted the obvious next step. Johnny had been quiet while Steve stroked his cock, but he got a bit more vocal as Steve's cock pushed into his anus. When Steve came in Johnny's bowels, Johnny had come as well, and he'd mumbled his thanks as Steve promised him it wouldn't be the last time.

Fortunately for Johnny, Steve had had plenty of time to come to grips with the idea that he was bisexual, or it might have been the only time they'd gotten together. As it was, Steve had felt the need to ass-fuck each of his slaves, and to ask Mary to let him ass-fuck her, so that he could figure out what it was about sodomizing Johnny that felt so different. The blow-job Johnny had given him, and the hand-job he'd given Johnny had felt like making love, but when he'd taken Johnny's ass, he hadn't had the same feeling. He'd enjoyed it immensely, but it had a different emotional content that he couldn't identify at first.

He'd analyzed his feelings while he fucked the asses of his slaves, and while he'd made love to his wife's ass, and finally worked it out. When he made love to a woman, there was a sharing that went on, even if the physical pleasure was one-sided. When he used one of his female slaves, that emotion was still there, but it was mixed with a feeling of dominance that he'd been trying not to admit to, and had especially tried not to admit to enjoying. But when he took Johnny's ass, the dominance was all there was, and the pleasure he got from it couldn't be ignored.

Steve's experiments had taken all morning, and there had been several people sitting tenderly at lunch. After lunch, Steve had gotten a call from Lucy, asking Steve and Johnny to come to visit his former house-mates. They'd agreed, and had made the trip.

Lucy and company had greeted the men warmly, and they chatted briefly before Lucy brought up the reasons for their invitation. She'd started by showing Steve a model of his household's living quarters, with the addition of two additional sets of quarters in a sort of modified condominium structure. There was a bedroom and public area for Lucy and her wives, and a second set for Laura and Anna. Both living areas had a doorway to a common hall that also connected to the common area in Steve's family quarters. A large area that Lucy called the nursery completed the changes she proposed.

She'd looked a bit nervous when she finished, and Steve had taken her to one side to talk to her about it. She confessed that she'd grown very attracted to him, on a non-sexual basis, and was starting to think of him as a big brother, with the associated desire for approval that came with it. She'd been afraid he'd react badly to her attempt to force herself on him.

Steve had reassured her, and when Johnny approved the move, he'd called home to ask the rest of the family if they had any objections. Approval being unanimous, he'd given the good news to the assembled women, and informed the aliens that he had some changes he needed made to his living quarters. They'd agreed immediately, and preparations were made for the move.

Laura and Anna had asked Johnny and Steve to accompany them to their room for a moment, and they'd found Karen naked, and bound face down to a table, her legs tied to the table legs, and her torso bound to the tabletop. She was completely immobilized, and helpless.

On the table beside her was a leather crop, and a wooden paddle, and several less-recognizable implements. There was also a tube of lubricant, and her ass crack gleamed with it.

Anna had announced that Karen was very sorry for what she had done to Johnny, and that she'd asked to be punished by him as he saw fit. Johnny had been reluctant to strike her, and fucking her ass had no interest for him at all, but he hadn't wanted to let her off scot-free either. Steve had stepped up to the plate, since she had offended his lover, and had given her three solid strokes across the ass with the paddle before he fucked her anus. She'd cried out at the pain, but when it was all over, she thanked him for using her and punishing her for her crimes.

Steve and Johnny had announced themselves satisfied that she'd made restitution, and that she was forgiven, and Karen's mistresses had unfastened her from the table, and applied some medication to treat her wounds.

The trip to their new household had made it obvious that Karen was now Laura and Anna's property; she had worn a collar and wrist cuffs, and when she had walked into her new neighbors' home, she had been nude and being led on a leash with her hands bound behind her back.

Lucy had waited until the introductions were over before dropping her last bombshell. She'd asked Steve's five wives if they would object if she gave Steve one more slave to deal with. She reported that she was unable to continue to use Sarah in the face of Sarah's dislike of lesbian sex, and wanted their permission before she asked Steve to take on an additional burden.

Mary had spoken for the rest when she granted permission, and Steve reluctantly added another woman to his list. Filling Sarah's mouth and ass, and forcing her to eat his sperm from Ko's twat before he gave her a cunt-load of her own had taken the rest of the afternoon. After dinner, he'd given Yoshi a little one-on-one attention, before Mary told him that his wives thought it would be appropriate for Abema to get a night alone with him. He'd managed to please her as well, and they'd fallen into a well-deserved rest.

Steve soon fell back to sleep, and when he woke the second time, he looked down and saw a smiling black face looking up at him. Abema said she'd slept well, and Steve didn't dispute her, especially because she didn't seem to remember waking him. They shared kisses and a little light petting before they rose from their bed and showered together.

They joined the rest of the family for breakfast, and their two sets of 'neighbors' came over afterwards for another 'get to know you' session. It was in full swing when the room voice informed Steve that there was a private message for him. When he went to his bedroom to take it, he found himself in a state of semi-shock. He'd had suspicions almost from the first, but hadn't allowed himself to consider the possibility. Finding out that he did in fact have nineteen 'twin' brothers with his Earth-side memories didn't shock him nearly as much as being told that he and his brothers were now 'in charge' of the care of the survivors of Earth.

"Getting all twenty of us in a room is going to be too much," the message continued, "so I've decided to do this in groups; I chose the first group to be those of us who are likely to be able to take a fresh look at a problem I'm having in my household. All of you in this first wave have one or more submissive women serving you, and I need to hear about your experiences in 'managing' them.

"On a less personal front, some of you have been involved in solving problems outside your own household, and since that's what got us into this mess, I think we should share those experiences as well. Finally, any information you or your household members have gathered about exactly how we got here or about the services available to us would be appreciated.

"Since we don't have any clocks at this point, if you agree to come, I'll ask the room monitors to advise you about an hour in advance of the scheduled meeting time, which will be sometime shortly after my lunch time. My room monitor informs me that all of us are on the same 'schedule' so that will probably be the same for you.

"Address your reply to Steve Miller at SM03-Tau. Thank you for your attention, and I hope I can count on your help."

Steve sat speechless for a moment, then decided that he needed to share the information with the rest of the household. Running back through what he'd heard, he didn't recall anything that couldn't be shared, so he left his room and gathered the members of his extended household together before playing the message back for them.

Just as he had been, everyone was speechless at first, then the questions and comments flew like shotgun pellets at a skeet shoot. He quickly hit the high points: yes, he'd suspected something like this; no, he hadn't known for sure until this message, assuming it was legitimate; no, he hadn't answered yet, but he was strongly inclined to answer in the affirmative. He didn't get a lot of backtalk on that idea; Lucy and company were all too aware of the benefits they'd accrued because he'd agreed to help them, and his original family had seen good results the last time they'd agreed to let him go.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.