The Rescued - Cover

The Rescued

Copyright© 2007 by Itemreader

Chapter 50: SM03-Tau, Day 7, continued

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 50: SM03-Tau, Day 7, continued - Steve Miller awakens in strange circumstances, and starts a journey beyond his wildest imaginings. Note, I've added a Cast List but it has spoilers for the story, so skip it unless you don't like surprises. Nota Bene: The MM code is for explicit action in Chapter 63 and later, and implicit acts a bit eariler in the story.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Science Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism  

Cecilia was standing in Steve's bedroom, fully clothed, with her arms covering her breasts when he got there. On the bed, Steve saw a set of wrist cuffs and a ball gag. He looked at Cecilia in surprise, and she spoke to him in a quiet voice.

"I like to be a little bit helpless, but not completely so, and I get embarrassed by how loud I get. I don't like to be dominated, just teased while I can't defend myself. Anna says I can trust you, and Patricia says you really know how to show a girl the ropes. Help me get ready, and tease me a while before you take me. Give me what I want this time, and you can take whatever you want next time."

Steve walked up to her, and took her gently in his arms. "I'd be glad to do this for you, and you won't owe me anything. Patricia likes it rough whether she's tied or not; I'm guessing by your phrasing you're not into that and would like it a bit more tender? And you want your legs free, but your arms bound?"

Cecilia nodded, and began to relax. Her arms slipped down from between them and she brought them back up behind his back, settling in and leaning against his chest. He drew her close, and leaned down to kiss her. She kept her lips closed for a moment, before relaxing suddenly and opening them to accept an open-mouthed kiss from him. His tongue came forward and licked her lips, then went into her mouth in search of hers.

As their kiss became more intense, his hands began to move up and down her back, brushing against her ass at the bottom of the stroke, and caressing her neck at the top. She began to moan softly as he brought one hand forward and began to stroke her breast through her shirt.

After a few minutes, he broke the kiss, and guided her over to the bed. He unbuttoned her shirt, and untied the belt, then slipped the shirt off and dropped it alongside the bed. He removed his own shirt, and brought her back into his arms, pressing her small, flat breasts against his chest. He broke the kiss again, and began to kiss and nibble along her jawbone, and down the side of her neck, to the point where it joined her shoulder.

After nibbling there for a moment, he stepped back, and removed his pants and briefs before stripping her of her pants and thong. Once they were both nude, he guided her down to the bed, moving her to the middle. He began to suckle at her breasts, sucking on the now-engorged nipples and kissing her breasts.

He'd been able to smell her arousal from the moment he got her pants off, but he kept nibbling and licking until the aroma from her sex filled his nostrils. Backing away from her for a moment, he reached for the cuffs, and fastened them to her wrists. He left them unclipped for the moment, while he began to kiss his way down her body towards her crotch. He spread her thighs and began to taste her womanhood, first the lips, and then her erect clit.

She was panting now, and moaning loudly. He broke off his attack for a moment, and got some lengths of rope from the replicator. He returned to her, and slipped the ball gag into her mouth, before tying the rope to her cuffs, and then to the bedposts. He slid her down the bed a bit, pulling the ropes, and her arms, almost but not quite taut. She had enough slack to shift her wrists a bit, but not enough to get any decent leverage, or to bring her hands together to release the cuffs.

Steve resumed his oral stimulation of her cunt and clit, teasing her and bringing her up to the edge of release before abruptly abandoning her and backing off. She moaned in frustration and struggled to stimulate herself enough to orgasm, but she was unable to do so. Steve watched for a moment, then began to slowly tease her again, once more stopping short of granting her release.

After the third buildup and denial, he pushed her thighs open and lined up to shove his rock hard cock into her cunt. One of his previous stimulations had involved sliding his fingers into her cunt, so he knew she'd deflowered herself sometime before, so he was able to simply shove his dick into her dripping snatch without worrying about a hymen. When he reached the bottom of her passage, his pubic bone bumped against her clit and set off her orgasm. She clenched around him, but he was able to maintain a rhythm, pumping into and out of her depths, maintaining an extended orgasm for her while he worked to reach his own.

He was well along on his path to orgasm, but still quite a way from the end when the tone of her moaning changed. He looked down at her eyes, and saw that she was apparently in some discomfort. He slowed to a stop, still deep inside her, and reached up to release the gag.

"What's wrong?" he asked, once he'd gotten the gag loose.

Cecilia worked her jaw, then said, "Please, it's too much. I've never come that much before, but it's starting to hurt a little bit. Untie me, and I'll suck you off."

Steve reached up and unclipped her cuffs, then pulled his dick out of her snatch. He noticed a bit of blood on his cock, and when he looked at Cecilia's cunt, he saw a trickle of blood there as well. He spoke to the room monitor, asking, "Is she injured? If so, how, and what caused it?"

The room monitor replied, "She has a small tear deep inside her vagina. It existed prior to your penetration, but has been aggravated by your current sexual activity. Judging by the condition of the injury, it occurred yesterday. For best results, application of a treatment device is recommended. You will find a device in the replicator; it should be inserted into the opening until the green light in the base is illuminated, and left in place for approximately ten minutes, until the light goes out. This will correct the problem, and leave her available for sexual activity without the risk of injury."

Steve went to the replicator as instructed, and returned with a device that resembled the one that had implanted Anna's baby. Cecilia's eyes grew wide at the sight of it, but she lay back and spread her legs when he gestured to her to do so. The device was slightly narrower than Steve's cock, so it slid in easily, lubricated by Cecilia's natural fluids, and its own artificial ones. While the device worked its magic, Steve refastened Cecilia's cuffs, and reinserted the gag.

He fondled her nipples until the green light on the device went out. When it did, he removed it, and began to suck on Cecilia's pussy until her moans could be clearly heard through the gag. He gave her clit a final lick, and climbed up her body until his cock was positioned to enter her. He did so, watching her eyes for any sign of discomfort. He saw none, and she quickly began to orgasm again, helping him to regain the progress he'd lost when he became concerned about her condition.

Steve was pumping steadily into Cecilia, getting ever closer to orgasm, as she continued to come beneath him. Unlike the first attempt, she didn't have any pain to distract her, so she was completely lost in the depths of her pleasure, her eyes nearly rolled up into her head. She'd lost any ability to ask for mercy, and so she received none. Steve finally came, filling her cunt with his sperm, and bringing an end to her long orgasm.

He pulled out of her, and went to clean up. Once he was done, he did the same for her, triggering several minor orgasms as he wiped his fluids and hers from her body. Once she was clean, he untied the ropes and removed her gag, then brought her wrists together in front of her and clipped the cuffs together. He cuddled up behind her, spooning with her and resting his now soft dick against her ass crack, before he drifted off to sleep.

Steve awoke to the feeling of something warm and wet wrapped around his cock. He looked down and found Cecilia on her hands and knees, sucking his dick, her bound hands stroking his balls as her mouth moved up and down the shaft. He was already hard, and very close to orgasm, and the sensations as she attempted to deep-throat him drove him over the edge. He came for what he knew would be the last time that day, and Cecilia swallowed quickly, making sure not to lose a single drop.

When she'd finished cleaning his cock, she allowed him to draw her up into his arms, and kissed him soundly. "Thank you," she said, "That was fantastic. I've had several lovers who gave me what I need, but they always took what they wanted as a price. But you just gave; you didn't take."

Steve shook his head, "No, you're wrong. I took what I wanted too. I wanted to control you, to give you pleasure, but only on my terms. And from what you've said, I succeeded for both of us. You were perfect, easy to please and easy to read. The only thing wrong is that you may have cheated Charlene and Phyllis out of a chance to get laid today. That wonderful blowjob of yours sucked me dry."

"I just wanted you to feel as good as I do," Cecilia told him earnestly. "I'm glad you asked the room about the blood; I owe you for that too, since I would have written it off as the price of getting fucked as hard as I like to. I must have hurt myself worse than I thought with that monster dildo last night."

Steve gave her another hug, then released her long enough to remove her wrist cuffs. He took her back into his arms, and gave her a warm kiss. "Let's get cleaned up, and see what's going on in the meal department. I seem to have worked up an appetite somewhere."

Cecilia held him back for a moment, and seemed to gather her courage before she spoke. "I hope you don't mind, but I think I'd rather live with Ed and Camille than here in your house. I'll be over all the time, but I'd rather sleep there. You can have me whenever you want, but I think it's going to be too intense over here for me to be comfortable all the time. When you give me our child, I'll be sure she or he is over here every day. I hope you aren't offended or upset?"

Steve looked down at her, and even if he had been offended, the look of fear on her face would have required the answer he gave. "Not at all," he said calmly, "I'm relieved that you're confident enough to ask a question like that; I don't want you to think that just because I enjoy dominating you in bed that I want you as a slave.

"Not to put you down or anything, but I've got an awful lot of women looking to me for love and sex, and if you want some distance, it's not going to bother me. I like you a lot, and even love you to a certain extent, but it's not like the way I feel for my wives. I won't play ranking games beyond that, it's not a thing you can put a number on. Just remember that I want you to be happy, and I'll do whatever I can to make it happen that doesn't hurt somebody else."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.