The Rescued - Cover

The Rescued

Copyright© 2007 by Itemreader

Chapter 42: SM03-Pi, Day 6, continued

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 42: SM03-Pi, Day 6, continued - Steve Miller awakens in strange circumstances, and starts a journey beyond his wildest imaginings. Note, I've added a Cast List but it has spoilers for the story, so skip it unless you don't like surprises. Nota Bene: The MM code is for explicit action in Chapter 63 and later, and implicit acts a bit eariler in the story.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Science Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism  

Steve returned home, and entered to find all of the new women except Tina engaged in a happy uproar with his wife and daughters. Steve walked up to Anna, pulled her to her feet, and hugged her hard. "I need to talk to you," he whispered in her ear. She looked at his eyes, and made her excuses to their daughters and new roommates. They left for Steve and Anna's room, after Steve gave several of his daughters and a couple of the new women a big hug.

Steve told Anna about Raul and Maria's deaths, and how he blamed himself, not so much for Raul, but very much so in Maria's case. She comforted him as best she could, before giving up on words and taking her clothes off.

She soon had Steve nude as well, and sucked his cock until he shot off into her mouth. She swallowed, then resumed her actions until he was hard again. Then she pushed him back on the bed, and climbed on top of him, squatting over his cock and sliding it deep within herself. She moved onto and off of his cock until he came for a second time, spurting deep into her. She moved down and took him into her mouth again, and when he was once more hard, handed him a tube of lubricant, and told him to take her up the ass.

Two orgasms and three kick-ass blowjobs had dispelled his depression, and Steve cheerfully took on the assignment. He pumped into her ass, driving her towards an orgasm. They came together, and Steve kissed the back of her neck as he told her, "I love you so much, I can't believe it."

Anna smiled back at him over her shoulder, and said, "I love you too. Now go clean up, and go back out there and fix the problem of Raul's widows. I can't wait until you're back here again. Tell everyone I'm resting, and I'll be out in a while."

Steve left the room, and informed his women that Anna was 'resting' for a while. He chatted briefly with them, to allow Raul's widows time to come to an agreement about their plans, then took his leave. He arrived at Raul's residence, and found Raul's widows sitting in the common room waiting for him.

He asked them if they had decided what they wanted to do, and the same spokeswoman answered him. "Yes," she said, "we have. We agree that it would be inappropriate for us to join the same household as the other women, as there are too many bad memories between us. We will need someone to provide a father figure for the children we bear, however, so we request that you find a man who is willing to take us into his home. We would strongly prefer to all stay together, but understand that this will be difficult. We are prepared to divide into two groups, if the groups are allowed to freely visit each other.

"You should know that we are all Catholic, and would strongly prefer a Catholic, or at least Christian household; we know that this will complicate the search, but we can not renounce our faith for mere convenience."

Steve nodded, "I will attempt to locate a suitable household for you. I can not promise it will be today; but I will begin the search immediately. I will keep you advised of my progress."

Steve left the room, and the household. He paused in the atrium outside their door, and asked the room voice for assistance. "I need to be transported to the household whose women are the happiest among the groups available to host additional women."

The voice was silent for a moment, then spoke. "There is a great deal of difficulty in fulfilling your request, but we believe we have succeeded. You will be transported to residence TS01-Pi; the male's name is Tony Smith. Enter when ready."

Steve entered the transporter, and provided the destination he'd been given. He left the transport, and entered the indicated residence, stopping abruptly just inside the entrance.

A slender, black-haired Asian woman was standing nude before him, as startled by his appearance as he was by hers. She was wearing a leather collar around her neck, and leather cuffs on her wrists and ankles. The collar and cuffs had steel D-rings suitable for attaching ropes or other bindings. After a moment's confusion, the woman went to her knees before him, and bowed until her head touched the ground. Then she raised her head back up, and looked him in the eyes. She spread her knees, and put her hands on the top of her thighs at the knee. She was completely exposed to him, and knelt silently, as if waiting for instruction.

Steve swallowed hard, and reminded himself that he had a wife at home. Fortunately, the three orgasms Anna had pulled out of him to get his mind off of Maria's death had taken quite a bit of the edge off of his sexual urges, and it only took him a moment to get his breathing under control, so that he could speak without squeaking. "I would like to speak to the man of the house. Inform him that I am here and ask for the courtesy of his attention on a matter of some importance."

The woman bowed again, and rose, headed for the bed rooms. A moment later, two other women, also Asian, also nude, and also collared and cuffed entered the common area, and repeated the first woman's kneel-and-bow routine. This time, after they'd bowed, they stood, and gestured him to a seat. When he sat down, the taller of the women knelt at his feet, while her partner went to the replicator and returned carrying a tray with an assortment of beverages.

Steve looked the selection over, and chose a yellowish concoction, which proved to be lemonade. He nodded to the woman, who returned the tray to the replicator, and returned to kneel beside her partner. Steve sat, sipping his drink, and contemplating the situation. He'd specified the house with the 'happiest' women, so unless the aliens were completely off-base, this was all consensual on the women's part. But clearly, the Latinas he was trying to place would pitch a fit, so he was going to have to look elsewhere.

On the other hand, this was a chance to speak to another man, and exchange information, so he felt justified in remaining. He'd explain why he'd come, of course, and that he realized this wasn't the place for his charges.

Steve's thoughts were interrupted by a voice coming from the ceiling. "Greetings, sir. Please excuse my tardiness, but I'm in the middle of something I'd rather not interrupt. Feel free to amuse yourself with the ladies. They're quite compliant, and very responsive. It shouldn't take more than about fifteen minutes for me to finish up in here."

"Take your time, sir. I find upon reflection that my purpose will not be met here, but I have plenty of time to tarry, and explain my quest and my reasons to look elsewhere. But that can wait until your business is complete."

Steve sipped his drink, and examined the women before him. His first, second, and third impulses were to just sit admiring them, because he had no desire to 'cheat' on Anna, but he noticed an ever-so-slight slumping of their shoulders as time passed and he didn't take advantage of their charms. Deciding he could risk a small adventure, and get forgiveness later, he finished his drink, and offered the empty glass to one of the girls.

She rose, and took the glass to the replicator. As she returned, Steve stopped her before she could kneel, and gestured her over to sit next to him. He put his arm behind her back, his hand coming in under her shoulder and cupping her breast. She swiveled around so he could get a better grip, and settled back against him.

Steve looked at the woman still kneeling before him, and said, "Pleasure yourself. Wait for permission to come." The woman's eyes brightened, and she began to stroke the inner surface of her widely-spread thighs, slowly approaching her lips. As the woman on the floor began to pleasure herself, Steve fondled the breast of the woman beside him, squeezing and stroking it in turn, with an occasional flick of fingers across the nipple to keep things interesting. She moaned quietly, and shivered against him.

The woman on the floor was moaning steadily, and was struggling to control her orgasm. As the woman in his arms approached her own orgasm, Steve moved his hand from her breast to between her thighs, and stroked her clit with his finger. As she started to slide over the edge, Steve said one word, quite firmly. "Come," he said, and both women did, quite extravagantly.

The woman on the floor toppled to the ground, and panted, trying to regain her breath. The woman in Steve's arm was in rather better shape, so he released his grip, and pointed to her fellow slave on the ground and said, "Clean her up. Use your tongue." She shuddered briefly and moved to follow his instructions. She rolled her sister slave onto her back, and eased her knees up and apart, before putting her face between her sister's thighs and beginning the cleanup process.

As she ate out her partner, her ass and vagina were pointed at Steve, who was tempted to ignore his previous thinking and go for it. But he held out, and once the girl on the bottom had orgasmed again, the girl on top knelt back, and removed the worst of the temptation from his direct sight. As he looked up from the now-completed sex show, he saw a young-looking Caucasian man enter the common area from the bedroom. He had yet another nude Asian woman on a leash behind him. Her hands were behind her back, no doubt cuffed together, and her thighs were wet with her own secretions and the runoff of her owner's. Her eyes were somewhat glassy, but it was apparently with lust, rather than any kind of drug.

Steve stood as the master of the house approached, and offered his hand to him. "Steve Miller, at your service," he said.

"Tony Smith," came the reply. "Welcome again to my home, and my apologies for making you wait. I can't say I was tied up, but my pet here was, and I didn't want to leave her hanging. Please, be seated."

As he returned to his seat, Steve said, "No problem at all. I kept myself adequately amused, without imposing too much on your kind and generous offer. I think you will find your pets amused by my usage of them; I certainly was."

"I note that you are still dressed, while they have obviously experienced a good deal of pleasure. Do I infer that you directed but did not participate?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.