The Rescued - Cover

The Rescued

Copyright© 2007 by Itemreader

Chapter 35: SM03-Eta, Day 6

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 35: SM03-Eta, Day 6 - Steve Miller awakens in strange circumstances, and starts a journey beyond his wildest imaginings. Note, I've added a Cast List but it has spoilers for the story, so skip it unless you don't like surprises. Nota Bene: The MM code is for explicit action in Chapter 63 and later, and implicit acts a bit eariler in the story.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Science Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism  

Steve woke at the bottom of the puppy pile again, Mary and Danielle on his chest, and Li and Yoshi on each arm. Nytoya, Ko, and Andrea were kneeling at the foot of the bed, watching him. He was nude, again, and his dick was semi-erect with his need to piss. He nodded to his slaves, and Nytoya and Ko started to rise, intending to unwrap his wives so he could get out of bed. Andrea moved more quickly, though, and moved up between his legs and took his dick in her mouth. She looked up at him imploringly, and he realized with a shock what she wanted.

He slowly relaxed his sphincter and his urine began to flow into his slave's mouth. She swallowed eagerly, and when he was done, licked the tip clean, before she left to rinse her mouth. Steve looked at his other two slaves, a silent "What the Fuck?" on his face, but they both shrugged; neither had seen Andrea's action coming, they didn't understand it, and they both hoped it didn't inspire their master to encourage them to emulate her.

Andrea returned from her mission, and knelt beside her fellow slaves as though nothing unusual had happened. Steve decided to ignore the events for now; Andrea had taken care of one need, but there was another process that needed to be dealt with, and he doubted she'd be willing to repeat her solution. He nodded to Nytoya and Ko, and they repeated their previous attempt to dig him out from under his wives.

Steve took care of business, and took a quick shower as well. When he came out, his wives were awake and chatting with his slaves. The subject of Andrea's beverage preferences was either settled or wasn't going to be discussed. Steve greeted his wives with a hug and kiss for each, and visited with them while each in turn took her own shower. When everyone was clean, they went out to the common area in a group for breakfast. Johnny came out of his room about the same time they did, and Steve gave him a hug and kiss as well.

Moesha, Theresa, and Consuela had already eaten, and waved to them as the went into the dining area, where the slaves took breakfast orders before entering the new kitchen to prepare the requested food. Steve weighed his options and decided to wait until everyone was fed to bring up the Beth and Nancy question. For once, his plan worked, because when he brought the question up over coffee, there was no grumbling, and his wives agreed that Beth and Nancy could enter the household, and partake of his lovemaking skills at his discretion.

"I told them that they'd be expected to be available when I wanted them," Steve said, "but that it wouldn't be onerous, and that if they were fertile and wanted impregnated, I'd take care of them, subject to your needs. In point of fact, anytime they're interested and I've got attention to spare after you've all been taken care of, I'll probably agree."

Mary had taken on the role of semi-permanent spokeswoman for his wives, and gave Steve their blessings on his plans. "In the matter of attention," she continued, "your newest wife is still somewhat ineligible for recreation, but the rest of us would like to request the pleasure of your company this morning. After lunch, if you survive, you can go fetch your new toys, and play with them this afternoon.

"We think you should sleep with Johnny tonight, even if you're not ready to pleasure him. He's had a rough time, and deserves some undivided attention. If you hadn't brought up the new girls, we'd have suggested some male bonding time this afternoon, but it's not fair to let the girls wait too long. You might want to call them before we get started, so they have a chance to get ready for the move."

Steve was amused. "I seem to remember that first day being told that I should take charge, because everyone would expect a man to do so. Agreeing to do that seems to have been the last decision that I actually made."

Mary shook her head, "No, you made the decision yesterday to go to Johnny and Andrea's assistance; you consulted with us, but you decided. We just handle the small stuff for you. Now you have a call to make.

Johnny had been sitting quietly during the conversation, and Steve looked over at him, and said, "You get a vote on this too. Are you OK with Beth and Nancy moving into your home? Will it bother you that they have sex with me? That they may sleep with me on occasion?"

Johnny smiled, both at the memory of Mary's assertion that Steve should sleep with him, and at the courtesy Steve had shown. "Yes, it's OK with me. They never gave me any problems. Nancy figured out I was gay even before I told them, and she never pressured me to give her any attention. Beth didn't know until I blew up at them, but she backed right off. She was never obnoxious about it in the first place. I miss them; it will be good to see them. I miss all of them, except Karen, and if your plan straightens her out, even she could move in, eventually."

Steve said, "Well, we'll keep it simple at first. We'll see what the rest want to do."

Steve sent a private message to Beth and Nancy, asking them to call him when they could. A few minutes later, he got the return call.

"Good news for you, I hope," Steve told them. "My wives agreed; you can join us on the terms we discussed yesterday. If you still want to do it, I'll be over to pick you up after lunch."

Beth and Nancy both said, "Yes!" at the same time, then giggled. "I guess you can tell we're eager to do this," said Nancy.

Steve said, "Yeah, I sort of got that impression. I'd love to chat, but I've got some work to do around here to get things ready for you."

Beth smirked, "Work, eh? Someone want their pound of flesh first? Or is it several someones that want a quart of fluid?"

Steve ignored the jibe with dignity, and made his goodbyes. He sent a voice message to Zookeeper, saying that he would be adding two more women to his family, and discussing the future plans of the rest of Johnny's old group with them. He instructed the room to take a message if there was a return call, and went off to join his wives.

He found everyone naked, including Abema, who told him she wanted to watch, and touch him, but that she was feeling some southern discomfort, and wouldn't be interested in intimate contact today. Steve agreed, and promised she'd get all the contact she wanted once she was feeling better.

Yoshi apparently was first up, and she snuggled up to him, and put her lips up for a kiss. He complied, and began to stroke her side with one hand as he held her against him with the other. "What would you like today, beloved wife?" he asked her, and she shivered slightly and responded, "No ropes today, please, just make tender love to me."

"As you wish," Steve said, and began to stroke her breast as he resumed kissing her. Things progressed well from there, and as Steve moved her to her back and prepared to mount her, he looked over and saw Danielle on her elbows and knees as she licked Li's pussy. Steve moaned, and his dick twitched, before he returned his attentions to the task before him, and the wife beneath him. He entered Yoshi's wet depths, and began the drive to completion for both of them. He timed his assault well, and he came into Yoshi's already-occupied womb just as she began to come herself. He kept pumping, extending her release, until he began to soften. As he pulled out and lay down beside her, he looked back to Danielle and Li, and found that Li was now returning the favor, as she nuzzled Danielle's breasts before moving down between her thighs.

As Yoshi recovered, Steve waved Nytoya over to clean his cock. By the time he was clean, and hard again, Yoshi was back, and kissed him goodbye and bid him to take good care of Mary. Yoshi left his side, and Mary moved in. Steve began to cuddle and caress her, repeating his inquiry as to her desires for the day.

"I'd like to ride you for a change," she said with a grin. "You'll have a good time, and you'll have plenty of energy for the rest of your conquests today."

Steve just smiled in return, and moved to lay on his back. Mary was already wet and ready from watching Steve take Yoshi, and Li and Danielle please each other. She positioned herself on Steve's member, and started moving up and down his length, easing him gradually into her channel.

As Mary rode him, Steve put his hands on her hips to try to help her lift on the out-stroke, and guide her on the in-stroke. Periodically, he'd move his hands to her breasts, and stroke and squeeze them, bringing a moan from her as he flicked his fingers across her nipples.

Steve was still a good distance from completion when Mary arched her back, announced her orgasm, and collapsed onto his chest. Steve kept his dick in her pussy, and managed to roll her onto her back while maintaining the connection. Once she was laying down, he got their legs arranged properly and started pumping into her, stopping her slide down from her orgasm, and driving her towards a new one. When he came, she came with him, and he stroked her face as he lay on top of her.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.