The Rescued - Cover

The Rescued

Copyright© 2007 by Itemreader

Chapter 34: SM03-Epsilon, Day 6, concluded

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 34: SM03-Epsilon, Day 6, concluded - Steve Miller awakens in strange circumstances, and starts a journey beyond his wildest imaginings. Note, I've added a Cast List but it has spoilers for the story, so skip it unless you don't like surprises. Nota Bene: The MM code is for explicit action in Chapter 63 and later, and implicit acts a bit eariler in the story.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Science Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism  

Steve saw a smiling Angela walking down the hallway towards them, so he steered Luanne to his own room instead of hers. Once there, he put on a stern face, and in a matching voice said, "Strip, wench. On your knees."

Shivering, she did as commanded, and was soon naked and on her knees in front of him. He dropped his pants and briefs, and stepped out of them. His shirt followed quickly.

"Suck me," he told her, still in a stern voice. She did so, and he quickly got hard. He ordered her to her hands and knees on the bed, and he entered her cunt from behind, fingering her roughly to make sure she was wet before he rammed his dick into her depths.

It was a fast hard fuck, not a tender lovemaking session, but she moaned and urged him to go faster and deeper and harder. Faster and harder was clear enough, but he had never understood the instruction to go deeper. It was usually given long after he'd reached the maximum depth he could reach. It wasn't like he was in the habit of holding back that last two inches in case he needed some reserve.

He'd been pumping away for only a couple of minutes when Luanne gasped and came. She fell forward, pulling off of his dick, and collapsing on her face. He considered oiling up her ass, and drilling it, but changed his mind, and rolled her over onto her back. He pulled her knees up and then pushed them apart, and climbed back into the saddle, picking up where he'd left off, at a rather less violent pace.

Luanne was soon moaning again, and this time, when she came, she took Steve over the edge with her. He rested lightly on top of her, most of his weight supported on his elbows, and a bit on her hips, until she regained awareness of her surroundings. He kissed her gently, and asked, "Feeling a bit less horny now?"

"God, yes," came the fervent reply. "I've got to say that's the fastest pair of orgasms I've had in quite a while. God it turns me on when you talk like that."

Steve smiled, and counted in his head. "Seven words. Doesn't take much, I guess."

Luanne punched his shoulder, and said, "Hush. Now hold me a while, and tell me sweet lies while I get my breath back."

Steve smiled again, and said, "Don't know any lies, darlin'. Just know I love you and all my women. Startin' to get mighty fond of some of the new 'uns too."

Luanne punched him again, "Stop making fun of me."

Steve looked at her sharply, and said, "Punch me again, and you'll get a spanking."

Luanne shivered and said, "You would, wouldn't you?"

Steve replied, "Yep, and you'd get off on it, wouldn't you?"

Luanne shivered again, and said, in a tiny voice, "Yes."

Steve said, "Then it's a good thing I'm such a nice guy, isn't it?"

Luanne just nodded.

Steve hugged her, and said, "Don't be scared, I'm just fucking with your head again. Give me a kiss and we'll make up."

She did, and it was a doozy.

They lay there for a while, as Luanne caught him up with his wives' machinations on his behalf.

"We're not sure what Jessica's thinking. One minute she seems eager to spread for you, the next she's annoyed that you haven't dragged her away to ravish her. We've explained that you won't ask, you'll wait for an invitation, but she's not buying it.

"Monique is yours as soon as you're ready. If you don't take her by tomorrow, she'll have worked up the courage to ask.

"Dianne is too emotionally messed up to be thinking about sex right now. Once she's settled down, we'll know more.

"Terri isn't going to be available unless you push it, and probably not even then. She might get a bit cranky if she gets horny, but she says you just aren't her type. She won't say what her type is, though, so we're not convinced.

"Lucille is a big question mark; she apparently won't even consider the possibility that you'd be interested in her emotionally, even if she did spread for you. Toni's working on that for you, but you may have to take direct action."

Steve looked down at Luanne, and slapped her lightly on the ass. "Speaking of action, you need to clean us up. Get some washcloths."

Luanne shivered, and obeyed. Steve wondered exactly how far she'd let him take the 'slave' game; much further than he wanted to go, he suspected. He'd played master/slave with Amanda, but it had felt like a game, and she'd obviously disliked the entire process. This didn't feel like playing; as long as it didn't get too intense, he thought he'd continue to enjoy it.

Luanne returned, and started washing him. He reached down and fingered her crotch while she did it, drawing a whimper from her when he stopped so she could clean herself. She was wiping her pussy to clean up her juices when she shuddered, and had to start over. Steve kissed her, and said, "I love seeing you come. We need to do this again, soon, so I can watch you bring yourself off."

She shivered at the image, and he stole one last kiss and grope before leaving her alone so that she could finish cleaning up.

After they were both clean, they dressed and left his room.

Back in the common room, Steve saw Monique and Lucille in a conversation, with Jessica seated behind them, alone and drawn up into herself. "Two birds?" he wondered, and headed for Jessica. He stood beside her, and when she looked up, he asked, "Can I join you?" She nodded without speaking, and he sat down on the small couch. She didn't draw back, but she didn't move in either.

Steve put his arm along the back of the couch and said, "Care to talk about it? Or should I start blathering in an attempt to distract you from what you're worried about?"

Jessica shook her head, "I'm not worried, I'm just upset. I keep going back to what we could have done, should have done to stop it."

Steve put his arm on her shoulder, and pulled her to him. "You can't beat yourself up about this; none of you can. Yes, some of you apparently added slightly to Johnny's problems, but everything I've heard says that by the night that it happened, you'd all learned your lesson and started trying to help instead of hurt. It was Roberta's actions that pushed him over, and I don't think it mattered one way or the other what any of the rest of you did, or could have done.

"If you'd known what Roberta was thinking, maybe you could have stopped her, but maybe you couldn't have. There's no way to know, and no point in worrying about it. It's over, and unless you want it to ruin your lives, you'll have to learn to live with it. I've certainly done enough stupid things in my old life, and for all I know in this new one, that I don't dare criticize any of you, and I won't let anyone else do it either."

Jessica looked at him, and said, "I wish I could believe that." Visibly changing the subject, she looked away, and asked, "Do you think I'm pretty? If I asked you, would you fuck me?"

Steve suppressed a flinch. "Yes, I think you're pretty. I won't fuck you, but I would make love with you, if I thought you were ready. You're too upset with yourself, and angry with Roberta, and with Johnny, to make an emotional commitment right now. A friendly fuck with no strings attached would probably do you more harm than good at this point. You can have all the cuddling you want though, and maybe even a little heavy petting. You have to be ready to love yourself again before you can love someone else."

Jessica was looking at him strangely. "What do mean I'm angry with Johnny?" she asked. "I am angry with Roberta, and I'm ashamed of it, but Johnny? I failed him, why would I be angry with him?"

Steve said, "You're angry because he ran away, instead of facing his problems, and instead of letting you help cure whatever damage you'd caused. You said you wised up quickly, but I can tell that even the little bit of harm you think you did weighs on you, and you feel guilty for not defending him more vigorously. His running away made it impossible for you to 'make it right', and you resent that. But you also feel guilty for resenting it, and it makes you unhappy with yourself.

"Once you get over that, you'll be able to love yourself again, and you'll be able to let me love you. And when you do, I'll be able to make love with you, not just fuck your cunt."

His final harsh words made her jump, and she looked at him. "How did you get so smart?"

"Forty years of fucking up will do that for you, if you've got any brains at all," he said with a touch of bitterness. "I messed up a lot in the old world, and usually managed to fix it up, but it would have been better not to have messed up in the first place.

"It bothers me to see you hurt; any of you. It's not as bad as it would be if it was one of the women I've been living with since the disaster, but it won't be long before I'm as in love with all of you as I am with them."

Monique and Lucille's conversation had petered out during his diatribe, and Lucille spoke up. "I hope you don't mind that we were listening," she said, "but we couldn't help ourselves. Do you really think you'll fall in love with us? Even if we're not interested in sex with you?"

Steve looked over Jessica's head at her, and nodded. "Yes, I do," he said. "Not in the same way as with the women I do make love with," he carefully didn't overemphasize the correction, "but just as strongly, I think." He didn't say that he was sure he would, because he hadn't made love with Lisa, and he loved her just as much as the rest, but he thought it, and thought he should be sure to remind her of it next time he was alone with her.

Lucille got a wistful look in her eyes, and said, "It's too bad you aren't interested in me; I think we could really enjoy getting closer that way."

Steve raised an eyebrow. "Just because I'm not forcing myself on anyone, doesn't mean I'm not interested." He paused, then continued, "Why exactly do you think I wouldn't be?"

Lucille touched her skin, and said, "Isn't it obvious? Or are you one of those guys who likes playing slave master?"

Steve frowned. "Ask Toni if I even hesitated when we got together. As for the other thing, I don't force anything on anyone, even as a game. A fair number of my wives seem to enjoy me 'taking charge' in bed, which I'm prone to do anyway, but that's strictly controlled by their preferences. I want a woman to tell me what she wants, and in as much detail as possible.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.