The Rescued
Chapter 29: JA01-Eta, Day 5, continued

Copyright© 2007 by Itemreader

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 29: JA01-Eta, Day 5, continued - Steve Miller awakens in strange circumstances, and starts a journey beyond his wildest imaginings. Note, I've added a Cast List but it has spoilers for the story, so skip it unless you don't like surprises. Nota Bene: The MM code is for explicit action in Chapter 63 and later, and implicit acts a bit eariler in the story.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Science Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism  

Steve and Johnny were warmly welcomed as they approached the dining area, but things got suddenly quiet as Andrea came into view, clad in her collar, her leash, and a blush. When Steve sat down, and she knelt at his feet, her wrist cuffs completed the effect.

Lucy looked down at Andrea, and said, "Damn. I could have had a pair, couldn't I?"

Steve shook his head, "Not for long, I'm afraid. You would have asked, she would have done it, and then she would have opened her wrists. Just worrying that you were going to figure it out nearly killed her; the actual event would have done it quickly.

"By the way, you are aware that Andrea isn't the only submissive in this household that hates to eat pussy? That Sarah hates it too?"

Lucy grinned a wicked grin. "Yep," she said, "I know it. It's half the fun of having her crawl around like that. I suppose it might get old some day, but it's fun now. Took me a while to figure it out, though."

Steve shook his head. "You're not thinking of this relationship properly. First of all, you need to keep a very close eye on her. If the disgust factor goes up, or the submission factor goes down, things could get ugly very, very fast. Like waking up in bed with her dead body ugly." Lucy shuddered at the image.

"Secondly," Steve continued, "You need to realize that taking a slave is a lot like adopting a teenager. They're mostly capable of taking care of their own needs, but they don't want to. That's your job. If you decide you're 'done' with her, and toss her aside, it could get ugly. Yes, that ugly."

Steve looked down at Andrea. "I've taken this one, because she feared being taken by you. I took my first slave because she'd been doing minor favors for me, and I'd fallen in love with her, and she made it clear what she needed. My second slave was like your Sarah. A strong female personality had seduced her, tripping her submissive nature, and she submitted even though she hated lesbian sexual contact.

"When her mistress discovered the truth, she found herself trapped. She had a slave she couldn't enjoy, and who had needs she couldn't fill, and no way out. I took pity on both of them, and took Ko away from Li, and made her mine. Li saved face in front of Ko, because I took her slave, instead of Li abandoning her. Ko was happy, because she had a master whose use of her was a pleasure, not a curse. I could have done without another twat to fill, but I've grown quite fond of her in the few days I've owned her.

"If you find yourself similarly trapped, I'm going to rub your nose in it, but I can't let someone suffer if I can help, so I'll try to find the room to squeeze her in."

Steve hadn't spoken angrily, but he'd been firm, and Lucy was looking just a little pale. It was clear she hadn't quite realized what she'd done by taking Sarah's service, and it looked like she had a few new realities to deal with.

Steve took mercy on her, and changed the subject. "It should be obvious to the casual observer that I'm taking Andy home with me. I'm also taking Johnny; we're going to see if I can develop an interest in meeting his needs the way I meet Andy's; not that I'm suggesting that his needs are anything like hers.

"When I get home, I've got some unfinished business I'd meant to take care of this morning; it will take the rest of the afternoon to take care of that, plus the new business that Andy represents. So some time tomorrow, I'll be back to discuss the future plans of the rest of you, and see where and how you want to live. If it's with me, then I'll take that back to my family and see how they feel about it, and see what the aliens can do about expanding the living quarters if enough of you want to move in to make it necessary.

"The lesbian couple that are part of my extended family asked me to help them have children, which they plan to raise together. I'll be involved, of course, but their kids will be more like cousins to the rest of my kids than half-siblings. That was a mutual decision between the couple and me. I'll be glad to provide the same service to any of you who want kids. If you don't want personal attention, I'm sure we can work out a less intimate delivery system. Once we do, if Johnny's willing, I'd like some of you to have his children as well. He's smart, and it would be a shame to lose his genes from the species."

Steve stopped, and looked over at Johnny, touching his cheek in apology. "Sorry about that, dear, I was on a roll, and didn't stop to think that I hadn't asked you about my idea before I blurted it out." Johnny didn't say anything, but his eyes suggested there'd be a conversation later.

Steve turned back to the ladies of the household, and said, "Not to be impolite, but your guest is feeling a bit peckish. Might one inquire as to when luncheon will be served?"

"Oh, now is a good time, if you'd like," said Lucy, grinning. With that, everyone went into the dining area, and they had a nice friendly lunch. Since Andrea's hands were bound, Steve fed her from his plate.

When lunch was over, Laura and Anna took Steve off to one side, allegedly to discuss how they'd handle Karen's retraining. Instead, Laura looked at him and said, "Anna and I were discussing your comments about kids. We'd like to have yours, and we'd like you to help raise them."

Steve looked at the two women, and said, "I'm guessing you're willing to do it the old-fashioned way? I'd certainly enjoy that, but I don't want you to feel forced into it. My main concern is the question of Karen. If you're training her, and if Johnny isn't willing to be in the same household as she is, then we'll have some issues. Do you know Johnny well enough to guess as to his reactions? For that matter, do you think Karen will be civilized by the time you have the kids?"

Laura frowned. "I don't know either of them that well, I'm afraid. I'd guess, though, that if 'civilizing' Karen takes longer than a month, it's not going to happen at all. What I really can't predict is Johnny's reaction. My gut says that once we've got Karen back on track, he'll be able to accept her apology. And if you two do manage to get together, that will only help."

Steve said, "Alright, I think I'm convinced. We'll find some way to make it all work out. The room monitor is pretty good about predicting fertility, so give me a day or so warning and we'll set up an 'appointment' to get you two taken care of. Do you want to be pregnant together, or take turns?"

Anna spoke quickly, "Together." Then she looked at Laura, and said, "If you don't mind, that is."

Steve looked at the two of them, and said, "You two solve that one on your own time. One last warning; I'm assuming my wives won't mind me knocking you up on the same basis as I took care of Theresa and Conseula, but I'll need their explicit blessing before we go through with it. I'm going to wait until I'm at home before I start asking anyone, so it will be tomorrow at the earliest before you get the word. I'm assuming we have a couple of weeks at least until you're ready to try anything, which gives us plenty of time."

Anna and Laura nodded, and thanked him for agreeing to help them. They went back to the others, and Andrea snuggled up against Steve's legs just as Beth and Nancy asked if Steve could talk to them privately. Steve shrugged, stroked Andrea's hair, and went back to the corner where he'd just talked to Anna and Laura.

When they were settled, he looked at Beth, and said, "So Lucy was fine when there wasn't an alternative, but you want to know if there really is chance at the 'real thing' before you cut her loose?"

Beth blushed, but nodded. "I can't promise you anything right now," Steve said. "When my wives asked me to join them, they said they expected that I'd form relationships with the rest of the women in the household, but none of us foresaw the possibility of my gathering women from another household as well. In terms of 'head count' you could fill in for Theresa or Conseula, who are taking care of themselves except for when it's time to make babies, but it's the principle of the thing.

"My gut says they'll go for it, but I can't commit to anything without their blessing. And I do mean blessing, not just reluctant agreement. I'll add it to the list of things to discuss when I get home."

Steve turned to Nancy, and said, "Beth's goal was pretty obvious, given that I'd guessed correctly that she's straight, but was horny or pliable enough to let Lucy play with her, but you're more of a mystery. I saw the way you were checking both Andrea and I out, so I'm guessing you like to play both sides of the aisle, but I don't know if you're looking for a baby, a quickie, or a long-term deal. Care to clue me in?"

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.