The Rescued - Cover

The Rescued

Copyright© 2007 by Itemreader

Chapter 24: SM03-Tau, Day 1

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 24: SM03-Tau, Day 1 - Steve Miller awakens in strange circumstances, and starts a journey beyond his wildest imaginings. Note, I've added a Cast List but it has spoilers for the story, so skip it unless you don't like surprises. Nota Bene: The MM code is for explicit action in Chapter 63 and later, and implicit acts a bit eariler in the story.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Science Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism  

Steve awoke clear-headed, well rested, and immobilized. He was the bottom puppy in the pile, flat on his back, with Sarah and Anna lying face down on his chest. They each had an arm around the other, and his arms were along their backs. Priya was laying on Sarah's back, her dusky arm around Sarah, and her hand cupping Sarah's breast. On the other side, Lorraine was cuddling up to Anna, her hand similarly placed. Each of the 'outer' women had one of Steve's arms pinned between her and her 'partner'. Below his waist was a tangle of legs. Only Priya's dusky complexion let him pick her out from the rest of the confusion.

Steve was nude, as were the women; it could have been incredibly erotic if he hadn't had to piss so badly. He craned his neck, and looked down the bed. Kneeling at the foot of the bed were his three concubines; Theresa, Alexandra, and Erica were smiling up at him, obviously wide awake, and obviously waiting for him to awaken so they could serve him.

Steve looked them in the eyes, one at a time, ending with Theresa. Then he spoke, quietly so as not to awaken his wives. "I need to piss," he said. Theresa's eyes widened, and she grew pale. She stared at his dick, and started to rise as though she was going to crawl up to him. Steve was puzzled, until he realized what she was doing. "Stop," he hissed, "I don't want you to drink it, I want you all to help me get untangled here. Be careful not to wake anyone."

Erica and Alexandra had been staring at Theresa, unable to believe what she'd been about to do. They jumped slightly, and then moved together to Steve's left side, where Priya and Sarah were trapping his left arm. They gentle rolled Priya back off of Sarah, then lifted Sarah slightly while Steve worked his arm loose. On the other side, Theresa rolled Lorraine away from Anna, and Steve used his now-free left arm to lift Anna so he could get his right arm free. Untangling his legs was easier, and he slowly moved out from under Sarah and Anna until he could climb completely free.

Once he was out of the way, his concubines slowly released the wives they were holding, and the puppy-pile shifted as Sarah and Anna moved together, seeking to replace Steve's body heat. Priya and Lorraine followed, until the four of them were cuddled up in the middle of the bed.

Steve walked into the small sitting room that adjoined his bedroom, gesturing for his concubines to follow him, and closed the door behind them. He turned to address Theresa.

"I'll make this quick, because I do have to piss pretty badly. What part of 'You are not my slave' is not clear to you? I can't imagine pissing in a woman's mouth, or raping her, or any of the other things you seem to be asking me for. I've managed to accept that Erica and Alexandra like to be told what to do, and to be taken sexually without being asked first, but I don't understand that either. I'm quite willing to use you the way I've been using them, but you need to understand that I'm not going to be your 'Master' the way I think you want me to.

"Sometime today, I want you to talk to Erica and Alexandra, and also separately to Priya, about what it is you need, and what you want, and what you really hope I don't ask you to do. I'm hoping that I can find a middle ground that gives you what you need to be happy, without straying into what I can't do without becoming unhappy. Now excuse me, while I take care of some business."

Theresa looked nervous, and somewhat unhappy. Steve caught Erica's eye as he turned, and raised an eyebrow that Theresa couldn't see. She caught it, and nodded ever so slightly; she'd try to draw Theresa out while he was away.

Steve went into the bathroom, and was sitting there taking care of business, when the room voice spoke to him. "I have a private message for you from an unidentified source."

Steve cleared his throat. "Normally I would not want to be disturbed at a time like this, but since this is likely to be the only private time I get for the near future, I will make an exception. What is the message?"

An unfamiliar voice, quite human, began to speak. "You don't know who I am, and I'm using a voice not my own so that you won't try to figure it out. If I understand you and the women you're with, some things have come up that will mess you up if you worry about them too much. I'm going to try to resolve those worries, or at least give you something else to worry about.

"First up, if you're worried that the women have been mind-controlled into loving you, don't be. They're under stress, and frightened, and you're a source of confidence and strength to them. You're also kindhearted, and respectful, and they feel safe with you. Add some pretty good sex, and they're in love.

"Second, the aliens aren't lying to you; Earth really is gone, and there really are only 11,000 humans left, give or take a few. There really are 19 other guys with your memories and genome, and they're just as confused about how to deal with 10 women at once as you are. Some of them have made pretty good progress, but you happen to have the current lead in the 'getting all your women into bed' contest.

"Third, you've done very well at starting the next generation. Anna has both Wolfgang's child and yours firmly implanted in her womb. Lorraine, Priya, Erica, Sarah, and Gretchen are likewise pregnant with your child. Theresa's implantation was successful, and she dropped an egg last night, so don't give her any sperm unless you want her to have twins as well.

"Alexandra's egg will drop this morning, so keep her on a swimmer-free diet as well if you want to keep your promise. And last but not least, Marie and Patricia will drop eggs tonight, so if you do them this morning, you're more likely to get baby girls than with the rest of your women, most of whom had an egg in place when you filled them up, which gives boy-makers a slight advantage. It's way too early to tell what genders you've made, even for the aliens, so you'll have to wait a while to find out.

"Final note: Theresa wants and needs to be dominated, to be told what to do, and when. She gets off on being tied up, like she told you, and rear-entry vaginal sex is her favorite. She doesn't like anal, but does like being ordered to do it. You won't have to hit her, or cause her pain, but you can't ask her if she will or won't do something, because she'll do whatever you tell her, and she'll claim to enjoy whatever she thinks you want her to do. She's going to be pushing against your 'discipline' to find out what the limits are, so you'll have to pick some and try to enforce them, or she'll just keep trying.

"She actually screwed up; if she'd been subtle about it, like Erica was, she'd probably have been able to work you around to her way of thinking. But by coming at you cold, you don't have any motivation to change your attitudes. If she'd gotten you in love with her first, then showed you what she needed, you might have been able to meet her half way. Now, it's going to be hard on both of you.

"Really the final note: You don't have to worry about Erica or Alexandra wanting what Theresa wants. They've got exactly what they want. You won't have any problems with the remaining women on this front, either."

"I realize that you don't know who I am, and have no reason to think I'm not another control method to keep you in line. Take my word for it, I'm more of a Garibaldi than an Oracle."

With that last cryptic comment, the voice fell silent. "That is the end of the message," the room voice said. "There is no provision for a reply."

Steve was both puzzled and strangely reassured. The voice obviously knew him very well, which was disturbing, but it was completely insane on the subject of the potential for him to have accommodated Theresa. There's no way he would ever have agreed to torment and abuse her. The voice had gotten everything else right, though, and if it could be believed, then he had nothing to worry about. He was sufficiently bemused by the experience that he didn't notice a certain inconsistency between the voice's predictions and his own memories of the night before.

Steve finished his business, and cleaned up. He decided on a quick shower, and managed to get cleaned and dried off before anyone showed up to 'help' him. He found fresh clothes hanging by the door, so he got dressed, and left the bathroom, returning to the sitting room, where he found his concubines kneeling on the floor, nude, waiting for his return.

"How are my sexual playthings doing today? Any discomfort or pain? Any openings that I should avoid using? I've been told that Theresa and Alexandra are primed and ready for me to knock up if I fill your cunts with my sperm, so I won't be going there today, at least not bareback. If I'm still horny after I take care of all the other openings that need filled, maybe I'll use a condom and pop your cherry, Alexi.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.