The Rescued - Cover

The Rescued

Copyright© 2007 by Itemreader

Chapter 23: SM03-Tau, Day 0, concluded

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 23: SM03-Tau, Day 0, concluded - Steve Miller awakens in strange circumstances, and starts a journey beyond his wildest imaginings. Note, I've added a Cast List but it has spoilers for the story, so skip it unless you don't like surprises. Nota Bene: The MM code is for explicit action in Chapter 63 and later, and implicit acts a bit eariler in the story.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Science Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism  

Sarah smiled, "Yes, I love it."

It was apparent she still couldn't see, because her eyes didn't track the faces of the people she was talking to. Speaking to the group in general, she said. "Steve thought of asking the room voice to guide me verbally when I want to go somewhere. I tell it where I want to be, or who I want to see, and it directs me on which way to turn, and what obstacles and obstructions I have to deal with. It's wonderful to be able to navigate 'by myself'. I've always felt bad about having to ask people to go out of their way to lead me somewhere, and now I've got a guide that isn't put out in the slightest. The process is a bit slower than a physical guide, though, so if I'm walking somewhere with someone, I'll let them lead me as I've always done."

Steve's tone of voice revealed the smile on his face. "I'm glad it worked out. It seemed a reasonable extension of Alexandra's translator idea, but I wasn't sure it would work in practice. But you certainly moved easily; I'd never have guessed you were blind.

"Now that that's sorted, how about that other item we dealt with. Any discomfort?"

"Nothing significant," said Sarah. "I'd like to wait until tomorrow for a rematch, but that's more from common courtesy than from any real pain. If you're interested and no one else is up for a try, you could try that other option, if you want."

Steve smiled, "I enjoyed anal when I was with a woman who liked it, then I married my wife, who didn't, and I never missed it. Now I've drilled the assholes of two different women in the same day, not to mention the same hour, and I've got two or three more lined up asking for it. I may not survive the night!"

His eyes indicated that he counted Priya as one of the other two women 'asking for it', despite the fact that she could not remember making a request. Except of course, for the words she'd used when submitting herself for his use. She shuddered as she realized exactly what she'd promised. It had seemed such a good idea at the time.

Steve let her sweat for a minute, to reinforce the lesson he'd given Theresa. "You realize now why offering yourself as a slave was perhaps unwise? I intend to hold the three of you, now four with Theresa, to your pledge to always be available for my use, but I will not degrade you or abuse you, no matter what Theresa claims to want. I hope the pain in her asshole will serve to convince her of the wisdom in my thinking."

The room voice spoke. "Steve, I have a message for you from Erica. Will you take it here, or in private?"

"Here will be fine," Steve replied. Erica's voice came from the overhead. "Master, Theresa has awakened. She is in considerable discomfort."

Steve spoke again, "Room, tell Erica that I will be in directly."

He turned to his wives, and to Sarah, who was standing arm in arm with Anna, and spoke. "I wish to discuss something with you and with Sarah. My concubines should also be present, so will you all please accompany me to our room?"

Steve and his vast array of women walked out of the common area once more, leaving the last three women alone.

They were Marie Fontaine, from Paris, France; Gretchen Schmidt, from Bonn, Germany; and Patricia Bloom, of Birmingham, England. They looked at each other with bemused expressions.

Marie broke the silence. "You've both heard the same things I have, haven't you? He's supposed to be a sexual wonder, either tender and loving or a hard-assed bastard, depending on what he thinks you want. I wouldn't have believed it, but you just have to look at the way they look at him, and you can see he's got them all. If I didn't see the look in his eyes when he looks at them, I'd be sickened by it."

Gretchen spoke next. "I can't believe I'm confessing to this, but I love to have a guy fuck me hard. It's a big turn-on for me to have a strong man pushing me around in bed. Unfortunately for me, all the guys who do that for me in bed try to do it out in public too, and I can't stand that. I think he'd be perfect for me. Too bad he's taken."

Patricia laughed. "Dear, if he can handle seven, he can handle ten. All we have to do is ask. I don't even think we'd have to strip first, like Theresa did. And while we're confessing our favorite kinks, I wouldn't mind being tied to his bed and getting my ass reamed."

Gretchen shook her head, "I don't mind it up the ass, but I don't enjoy it. I don't think you'll have to worry about him not wanting to give you what you want. But it doesn't sound like you have to be kinky to get into the club, either."

Marie smiled, "I hope you're right, because the kinkiest thing I do is swallow. But you know, if he looked at me and said, 'anal', I think I'd be reaching for the butter before you could say 'Marlon Brando'."

Gretchen shuddered. "I feel the same way," she said, "which frightens me. I like being ridden hard, but I don't think I want someone to have that much control over me. I don't think he's the type to abuse his power, but it makes me nervous."

Patricia said, "The way things are going, he'll have us all under his spell soon enough. Better to go willingly and set the terms of your surrender, I'd say."

While the last hold-outs discussed terms, Steve and his women entered his room. Theresa was still bound, and lying on her side. Erica knelt beside her, stroking her hair, and reassuring her. Judging by Erica's comments, Theresa was more upset about 'failing' her master, than by the pain she was in.

Steve walked up to Theresa, and without a word, rolled her onto her stomach. He pushed her ankles down, out of the way, and put his hands on the cheeks of her ass. She tensed when he did so, and he said, "Relax, I'm going to take a look, but I'm not going to touch."

Her anus was red and swollen, but there was no apparent bleeding. Steve nodded to Priya, who stepped up and looked at the site of the injury. She likewise avoided touching the anus, but did ease the cheeks further apart, which stretched the hole slightly and brought a moan forth from Theresa.

"It's at least bruised," she said. "I think an analgesic is in order, but I wish I could do a better exam. I don't suppose..." Her voice trailed off, and she thought for a moment. Then she spoke again, speaking to the ceiling.

"Can you examine Theresa's rectum and anus and report if there are any injuries?" she asked the room.

"I have scanned the area. There is considerable bruising, and inflammation, but no major or minor blood vessels are damaged. There is a minor tear just inside the rectum."

"What about her vagina?" asked Steve. "Any injuries there?"

"Nothing significant. The minor tearing associated with the rupture of her hymen was repaired by the implantation device."

Priya spoke again. "Can you perform a similar repair to the damage to her rectum?"

"Please wait a moment. I am designing a suitable mechanism. Ready. Please remove the treatment device from the replicator next to the rest facility."

Steve walked over to the bathroom, and found a long thin rod resting in an alcove. He removed it, and examined it. It looked just like an anal vibrator. He walked back over to Theresa, asking, "Do I need to do anything unusual? It looks like it slips right in."

"That is correct. Wiping the tip around the anus before insertion will lubricate the opening and ease insertion."

Theresa whimpered, and began to speak. Steve slapped her on her ass cheek, which made her yelp instead. "Silence, wench," he said. "Either you are a slave, and you may not comment on my usage of you, whatever it may be, or you are not a slave, in which case you should not have invited my rape of your anus. Be thankful I believe you intelligent enough to learn from this experience. You would not enjoy my efforts to reinforce the lesson."

He wiped the tip of the device around her anus as directed, then slowly slid it into her depths. She gasped when it first touched her damaged flesh, then relaxed as it soothed the tissues.

The room voice spoke again. "The device should be left inserted for about two hours while the tissues heal. The device will also cool the flesh to reduce swelling. Healing will continue once the device is removed. The subject should be cautious when defecating, and should refrain from anal insertions for the next two days."

Steve looked down at a frightened Theresa. "You'll either have to risk adding my child to your husband's, or spend a lot of time on your knees for the next few days. I'd intended to wait for you to deliver your husbands child and to help my wives with their children before giving you one of mine, but that may go out the window now. We're going to end up with a dozen infants between the ten of you, in the space of a month if we're lucky and a week if we aren't.

"Enough of that for now. The actual reason I brought you all together in here is much more important."

Steve turned to Sarah, and placed his hand gently along the side of her face. "Sarah, I have a very important question for you. Will you consent to join me as one of my wives?"

Sarah gasped, and began to cry. "Are you serious? Of course you are, you could never hurt me by joking about something like that. Yes, yes, a thousand times yes, I will join you. I have loved you since I heard your concern for Anna's needs, but I could never have dreamed you would love me in return. I would have been content if today's pleasure was all there ever was, but now..."

Steve was startled. He'd phrased it as a question for formality's sake, since he'd asked and been answered once when they were alone. He'd merely wanted to ask again in the presence of his other wives. But Sarah was reacting as though that had never occurred! Had she been hurt that badly by her so-called lover?

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.