The Rescued - Cover

The Rescued

Copyright© 2007 by Itemreader

Chapter 22: SM03-Tau, Day 0, continued

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 22: SM03-Tau, Day 0, continued - Steve Miller awakens in strange circumstances, and starts a journey beyond his wildest imaginings. Note, I've added a Cast List but it has spoilers for the story, so skip it unless you don't like surprises. Nota Bene: The MM code is for explicit action in Chapter 63 and later, and implicit acts a bit eariler in the story.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Science Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism  

Steve returned to the common area, to find his wives and concubines scattered around the room, each with one or two of the other women in the household. Anna saw him first, and gestured to him to go talk to Lorraine. He nodded, and moved in the indicated direction.

He found Lorraine talking with the tall black-haired beauty that had been describing Steve and his women to Sarah. What had Sarah called her? Alexandra, that was it.

As he walked up to them, Alexandra spoke to him, "Where is Sarah? Did you abandon her?"

Steve shook his head, "No, she was asleep, and I left instructions with the room to let me know when she was about to awaken. This has been hard on her, and the release of tension we experienced left her so relaxed that she fell asleep. She will sleep for some hours unless something awakens her.

"You are Alexandra, are you not? Sarah told me how you had helped her by describing things as they happened around you. You are to be commended for such kindness."

Lorraine spoke up, "And she is also the one who noted that the video spoke in several languages at once, and deduced that it could provide a translator."

Steve nodded, and said, "Then I am doubly in your debt. Both kind and intelligent; a good combination."

Alexandra flushed slightly at the compliment. "It was not a very brilliant deduction," she said modestly, "anyone could have noticed the language usage and reached the same conclusion."

"Perhaps," said Steve, "but the fact is that no-one else did, and so you will have to take the credit, and live with the praise that comes with it. A beauty such as yourself must be used to such praise."

Lorraine smirked at him, but did not comment. Alexandra's blush deepened, and she merely shook her head.

Steve asked Lorraine, "I got the impression from Anna that you wanted to tell me something or perhaps ask a question? Was that right?"

Lorraine looked at the still-red Alexandra, and said, "Actually, Alexi is the one with the question. Ask him, Alexi." That last was spoken in a firm tone.

Alexandra dropped her eyes, and muttered something in a tone to low for Steve to make out. Adopting the same firm tone as Lorraine had used, he said, "Speak up. Repeat your question."

Eyes still downcast, Alexandra spoke again, loud enough for him to hear, but too quiet for her voice to carry far. "I would like to serve you, as Erica and Priya do, but I am afraid."

Steve glanced at Lorraine, who said, "Anna and I have discussed it, and we agree that it would be wise for you to take her into your service. She has different needs than Erica and Priya, however, which the two of you should discuss. Take her back to your room, and talk. Once you've talked, other things may occur to you to do to amuse yourself. Take your time, we won't mind."

Steven offered his hand to Alexandra, and helped her to her feet. He took her with him to his room, and when they were alone, he told her, again in that firm tone, "Speak to me of your needs."

Alexandra bowed her head again, but instead of mumbling, she spoke clearly enough for him to hear. "I need to be guided, and conquered, during sex. I would prefer not to kneel before you in public, but in private I will serve you in any way you wish. I enjoy penetration in all of my openings, including my ass, if done gently, and get pleasure from helplessness. I prefer to demonstrate my obedience, rather than to be tied, but I will submit to whatever practice pleases you. I do not like pain, but being roughly used is appealing to me.

"I ask only one thing. I am fertile now, and I do not yet wish to bear a child. In a month, or two, when we are more certain of our future, I will gladly be bred by you, but for now, please, take my ass and my mouth as you wish, until my fertile time passes."

Steve looked at her, and asked, in a somewhat harsher tone, "And if I wish to breed you right here and now?"

She gulped, and said, "Then I will submit, and gladly, for I need you and love you. But I ask for the last time that you allow me to wait to bear your children."

Steve stepped up, and lifted her chin, bringing her eyes to meet his. "And I will take you into my service, and grant your wish. Remove your clothing."

Alexandra stripped quickly, and fell to her knees before him. He fished his dick out of his pants, and told her to suck him. She did so, quickly bringing him to hardness. He pushed her away, and told her to lie face down on the bed.

Getting his erection out of his clothing was tricky, but he managed it, and when he was nude, he went to the replicator and got a tube of lubricant. Applying it to his dick, and to Alexi's ass, he put his dick against her anus, and pushed.

She pushed back, clenching her opening, then relaxed it, and he slipped inside. He weighed her stated desire to be used roughly against the risk of damage if he went too hard, and found a middle ground he thought would serve. He began to saw in and out of her hole, going deeper and a bit faster each time, until his entire length was stroking into and out of her.

Either she really enjoyed the anal stimulation he was providing, or her clit was rubbing against the bedclothes, but whatever the cause, she was obviously well on her way to an orgasm. As he neared his own, he pulled her hips up off of the bed, stuck his hand under her, and flicked his fingers across her clit.

She came explosively, and he shot his load into her bowels. She dropped to the bed, nearly pulling off of him, and he fell down with her, pulled by her grip on his cock. When she hit the bed, his falling weight drove him hard into her ass one last time, and she came again.

Steve rolled them onto their sides, still joined, and reached around with his hands. While one hand reached for her clit and diddled it again, the other massaged her breasts, and pulled on her nipples. She came repeatedly, and when he whispered into her ear, "By the time I've finished, I will own you," she came one last time, in a massive spasm that left her exhausted.

As Steve softened at last and fell out of her ass, she rolled over and passed out.

A check with the room voice confirmed that Sarah would be out for at least another hour, but that Alexandra would awaken in a few minutes. Steve spoke to the voice, and said, "Please inform Lorraine that I would like my wives and concubines to attend me in our room. I will be accepting another person into my service and I would like them here."

A few minutes passed, and Anna and Lorraine entered the room, followed by Erica and Priya. Anna and Lorraine took seats where they could see the bed, and Erica and Priya knelt beside the bed, awaiting his pleasure. He pointed at Priya, and at his crotch, and told her, "Clean me up. Use a washcloth unless you like the taste of a woman's ass." Priya shuddered, and rose quickly to fetch the required supplies.

Steve gestured at Erica, and at Alexandra's ass, and repeated the order. Erica wasn't quite as fast out of the blocks as Priya had been, but she didn't dawdle by any means. Clearly neither woman wanted to risk being told to do her clean-up job the hard way.

By the time Steve and Alexandra were both clean, and Erica and Priya had returned their supplies and resumed their positions, Alexandra was beginning to stir. When she awoke, she glanced around, and tensed when she saw the women around her. She relaxed when she saw the smiles on their faces. She looked up at Steve expectantly.

He repeated the words he'd used to bind Erica and Priya to him.

"As I took your ass for my pleasure, I now accept you as my concubine; you are less than a wife, because I have not yet begun to love you as I love them, but more than just a friend, and vastly more than a mere servant. You will give yourself to me when I ask, and you may ask me to service you when it is your fertile time, but you must defer to my wives until and unless you rise to join their ranks. Do you agree to this?"

Tears in her eyes, Alexandra nodded. "Yes, my Master, I agree. I will serve you willingly, now and forever."

Taking her into his arms, he kissed her tears away, then pressed his lips to hers. He released her, and told her to get dressed. While she did so, unashamed to be seen naked by the other women in his life, he dressed as well.

He spoke to Erica and Priya. "Alexi does not wish to be as public in her servitude as the two of you. With my permission, she will not be kneeling before me in public. I have never asked it of either of you, but I will permit it to continue if you wish. Do not think her submission to me is less than yours because of this; I have accepted her service and that is all that you need to be concerned with. Is this clear? Do you have questions?"

Each woman in turn said, "It is clear, master; I have no questions."

"Good," said Steve. "Anna, Lorraine, do you have any comments you wish to make?" They shook their heads, and Steve said, "Then let us rejoin the rest of the household and see what other trouble you can get me into."

When they walked into the main room, Alexandra got a lot of the attention, as the other women tried to decide what had led to Steve's harem leaving the room. Rather than subject Alexandra or his other women to interrogation, Steve made a brief announcement.

"Alexi has joined my family; her role is still being determined; she is neither quite a wife, nor quite a concubine in the way that Erica and Priya have chosen to be. Suffice it to say that she is among the women that share my love in full measure."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.