The Rescued - Cover

The Rescued

Copyright© 2007 by Itemreader

Chapter 20: SM03-Tau, Day 0, continued

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 20: SM03-Tau, Day 0, continued - Steve Miller awakens in strange circumstances, and starts a journey beyond his wildest imaginings. Note, I've added a Cast List but it has spoilers for the story, so skip it unless you don't like surprises. Nota Bene: The MM code is for explicit action in Chapter 63 and later, and implicit acts a bit eariler in the story.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Science Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism  

Steve sat on the couch, holding his new wives in his arms, kissing each of them in turn, and watching as they kissed each other. Anna broke the clinch first. She stood up, and removed her clothing, then lay down on her back on the bed, her feet drawn up, and her thighs spread wide. "Come to me husband, and deliver the gift of our child, then take your other wife and give her one of her own."

Steve was already semi-erect, and hardened quickly as he undressed. Lorraine stripped as well, and went to her knees in front of him. "Let me relieve you, husband, so that you may concentrate on our wife's needs."

She quickly took Steve's dick into her mouth, while Anna fingered herself as she watched. The sight of Anna masturbating and the feel of Lorraine's skilled tongue soon worked their magic, and Steve shot a load into Lorraine's waiting mouth. Spent, he half-fell forward, onto the bed beside Anna. She held him for a moment while he recovered, then lay back again as his hands began to stroke her body. She was already wet, and her lower lips lay open to his touch as he tested her opening. Finding her ready, he reached for the device, and slowly slid it into her.

When it reached her hymen, Anne twitched slightly, and the light at the bottom began to blink green. At her look of confusion, Steve said, "Just as the alien's recovery process replaced Lorraine's missing arm and legs, it restored your maidenheads as well. The device is designed to deal with this. You should find it less painful than the traditional method of removing the obstruction."

The light blinked briefly, then went out, and Steve continued the insertion process, stroking in and out to spread Anna's natural lubricants. He suspected the device was self-lubricating, but thought it would be better to simulate the sex act, to make it less bizarre for Anna. Besides, he liked to play with her.

When the device bottomed out, the green light came on. Steve told Anna, "Now you wait; it will take about thirty minutes to implant the embryo. I don't know what, if anything, you'll feel, but try not to be too surprised. When the light goes out, the device can be removed."

The process of impaling Anna had gotten Steve hard again, and when he turned away from Anna towards Lorraine, he found her on her back, in much the same position as Anna had been. She looked at him with lust in her eyes and said, "I am ready. Take me, please. Take me and make me yours. Do not fear my maidenhead, it was weak, and my finger has already breached it."

Looking at her offered hand, he saw a thin coat of blood and vaginal fluid on one of her fingers. He took it into his mouth, and licked it clean, then moved between her thighs and kissed the source of the fluids. Taking a few licks at her slit, and the little bean at its top, he moved up her body, and positioned himself at her entrance.

Looking at her for final approval, he saw her nod, and began to press against her entrance. He slowly increased the pressure, until he slid past the ring of muscle at the beginning of the channel. She was so wet he slid in nearly a third of his length before he could pause. Lorraine pressed her hands against his ass, urging him deeper, and she moaned in pleasure as he backed off and then slid the rest of the way home in a single stroke. Steve pulled back slowly, and pressed in again at the same pace. His lover began to moan in earnest, and begged him, "Faster. Harder. Make me come. Make me yours!"

Steve began to pump harder and faster, and Lorraine thrashed beneath him, loudly announcing her passion. She came abruptly, hard, and clamped down on Steve's dick as her muscles locked. She was so wet, though, that he easily continued to pump, which drove her deeper into orgasm. She fell back as fast as she had risen, and soon was lying half-inert as Steve continued to pound away at her depths.

Lorraine's head rolled back and forth as Steve's relentless assault brought her close to another orgasm. Finally, when he could hold out no longer, he pulled back one last time, and drove as deep and hard as he could, smashing her clit against his pubic bone, pushing the head of his dick against and partially into her cervix, and filling her with his hot, sticky semen. She came with him, even louder than the first time.

Steve rolled off of her, pulling out with a soggy pop. Normally, he at least tried to maintain a connection, but the stress of the day so far and the energy he'd used combined to render him temporarily helpless.

Lorraine was just as wiped out, and just as immobile. So it was hard to tell which of them was more surprised when eager mouths clamped onto their genitals, slurping and sucking in a quest for the taste of Steve's juices.

Steve looked down as a nude Priya latched on to his cock, cleaning it of his sperm, Lorraine's lubrication, and the traces of her blood that streaked it. Next to him, he saw an equally nude Erica licking at Lorraine's pussy, in search of the same reward. "Leave some for her eggs, Erica. I'm not sure, but I think she may be fertile. The aliens told me that Anna is, and didn't mention any others, but I think that Anna's readiness to breed is no accident, and that all of you might have just ovulated, or be on the edge of doing so."

Lorraine shivered eagerly at the thought that she may have just become pregnant. Her long marriage to Alphonse had been childless, and the idea that she had another chance to bear children did much to help reduce her sorrow at the end of the Earth.

As Priya cleaned and revived his flagging cock, Steve looked at Lorraine and Anna, trying to judge their reactions to Priya's and Erica's activities. Anna was staring, eyes wide, and touching her clit lightly while the alien device continued its work on her womb. Lorraine's eyes were shut, as Erica's attentions kept her moving in and out of orgasm. She suddenly pushed Erica's head away, as she whimpered, "Enough." Her eyes fluttered, and she fell into a quiet doze, her panting slowly giving way to quiet, gentle breathing.

Erica rocked back onto her heels, and turned slightly so she was facing Steve, kneeling with her legs spread wide, so that her full breasts and fuzz-framed pussy were on full display. Priya had Steve quite hard now, and she pulled off, and rocked back as well, entering the same display position as Erica. Her breasts were slightly smaller, and firmer, and the hair at her junction was black and tightly curled.

Priya bowed her head, and spoke to Steve in a quiet, submissive tone. "Please forgive us for watching you make love to your woman, and for forcing ourselves into your lovemaking. We entered the room just as you entered Lorraine, and when you did not notice us, we should have withdrawn. But we could not stop watching, and when you finally came, our lust and our desire to be used by you overcame us."

Steve looked at Anna, who nodded, still half crazed from fingering herself as she watched Steve take Lorraine. "You may take them freely, my husband. Lorraine, Priya, and I discussed this while she was examining us. We knew that no one or two women could monopolize you or your services, that whoever ended up bound to you would have to share you with the others.

"So you may take them as wives in addition to Lorraine and I, or you may take them as slaves or as pets, or simply use them once and defer any permanent relationship until you've had more time to think."

Steve looked at the nude forms before him, and his already stiff dick hardened even further. "Priya," he said, "is this what you want? To surrender yourself to me? To become my plaything?"

Priya replied, "I will do whatever you ask, if it means that you will fill me with your seed, and give me your child. If you can bring yourself to care for me as well, then I can ask no more."

Steve got up from the bed, and walked around behind Priya's kneeling form. "Raise your ass, and lower your torso. I want you on your knees and your elbows." Priya quickly shifted position, and Steve knelt behind her and lined his dick up with her visibly dripping entrance.

"Unless you've taken care of it already, you should know that you are a virgin again. As I penetrate your maidenhead, you will become mine. For now, let us call it 'concubine'; you are less than a wife, because I have not yet begun to love you as I love them, but more than just a friend, and vastly more than a mere servant. You will give yourself to me when I ask, and you may ask me to service you when it is your fertile time, but you must defer to my wives until and unless you rise to join their ranks. Do you agree to this?"

Priya gasped, "Yes, yes, I do. Now take me, take any hole, and take your pleasure by using me as you see fit."

Steve pressed firmly against the opening to Priya's vagina, and slid in past only slight resistance. He backed up, and pushed in again, somewhat deeper this time, and repeated the process until he was pressed against her hymen.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.