The Rescued - Cover

The Rescued

Copyright© 2007 by Itemreader

Chapter 17: SM03-Epsilon, Day 2, concluded

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 17: SM03-Epsilon, Day 2, concluded - Steve Miller awakens in strange circumstances, and starts a journey beyond his wildest imaginings. Note, I've added a Cast List but it has spoilers for the story, so skip it unless you don't like surprises. Nota Bene: The MM code is for explicit action in Chapter 63 and later, and implicit acts a bit eariler in the story.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Science Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism  

Using a rubber hadn't left much of a mess in Tanya, but Steve insisted on cleaning her up anyway. He licked his lips afterwards, and said, "I love the taste of pussy in the morning."

Tanya, laughing, slapped his shoulder, and said, "You love the taste any time, from what I've heard so far."

"Guilty as charged," said Steve. "Let's get something to drink. I'm buying."

They returned to the living room, and joined several of the women in a round-robin getting-to-know-you session. After about an hour, Beverly walked into the room, and settled down on Steve's lap. She didn't say a word, and Steve was tempted to ask what was up, but he just sat there, following the conversation as it continued. He started idly tracing his fingers around her stomach, and down her hip and the outside of her thigh, but didn't get anywhere near any erogenous zones. She snuggled in closer, though, so it was obviously stimulating her, if not actually arousing her.

"I could do this all day, you know," she told Steve after about fifteen minutes.

"I like it too. Just because I suspect you'd spread right here if I asked you doesn't mean every contact has to be foreplay."

Beverly looked at him, and smirked. "Feeling a bit cocky, are we? What makes you think I'm a show-off?"

"Might be the way my lap felt moist right after I said that," Steve smirked back, "Or maybe it's the way you started panting."

She smacked him on the shoulder, and laughed. "I am not panting, you rat."

"You will be, soon enough. A little bird told me that you're 'next'." Actually, no one had told him anything, but the amused looks around him told him he'd guessed right.

"Yes, I guess I am," she replied. "Are you asking?"

"Yes, I guess I am," he said through a grin, and stood up, carrying her miniature frame in his arms. He swept off to his bedroom, carrying her as though she was a feather.

When they entered the bedroom, he set her down gently on the bed, and sat beside her. "So, do you have any special requests? Any kinks you'd like to explore?"

She'd been giggling while he carried her, but she got suddenly serious, and shy, and looked down at the floor. She mumbled something too quietly for him to hear.

"I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you. If you're embarrassed, don't be; I don't think there's anything you could ask that would upset me. Some things might startle the hell out of me, though, so if I make a noise or twitch, don't get upset. Now, what do you want?"

She looked at him with a touch of fear, and said, "Tie me up? And...", she paused, blushing and ducking her face.

"Tie you up? Certainly. And what else?" he said, stroking her arm and back, to try to relax her.

"Pee in my mouth," she said suddenly, all in a rush, and then buried her face in her hands.

True to his word, Steve was startled as hell, but he made no sound, and didn't jump, twitch, or otherwise react. Calmly, he said, "That's not something I've ever wanted to do, but if you really want it, I think I can do it for you. But why?"

Beverly looked at him, relieved that he wasn't freaking out. "I like being helpless during sex, which is why I like to be bound, and the pee is how I know that no matter what I do, I can't stop what's happening. I only drink it while I'm tied up. It's safe; unless the man has a urinary tract infection, pee is sterile, and as long as I don't drink too much, it won't hurt me."

"So I tie you up, then piss in your mouth, and then what?" Steve asked, trying to make it clear he was just asking, not judging. "Do I untie you and we have sex, or do I have sex with you while you're tied, or is the peeing a replacement for sex?"

"While I'm tied, you can touch me or fuck me however you want. Once you've had enough fun that way, you untie me, and we can go again with me free to help, if you want. But I don't do anal or oral unless I'm helpless."

Steve and his wife had played at bondage and discipline before the kids were born, but it hadn't done as much for her as she'd expected, and he'd hated the playacting. Yesterday's games with Luanne had been different, because his dominance was 'real', as was Luanne's reaction. But this was even more bizarre.

Beverly was still looking frightened, so he started caressing her again, and said, "Do you like for me to talk rough while I'm messing with you, or is it better if I keep silent and don't tell you what I'm going to do next?"

"Either is good; whatever you want to do," she said, relaxing again as she became more certain he wasn't going to reject her. "And if you want to play with me before you use my mouth, that's OK too. I don't like ass-to-mouth, though, because the ass makes the penis dirty even if the pee is clean."

"Do you do this kind of thing when you've got witnesses? Or just when we're alone?"

"I'd never do any of it in front of anyone else. You're right, though, that I do like showing off; I'm at the front of the night-time list tonight, and I'll really enjoy having someone watch you make love to me. That's one exception to the no-oral rule; I'll suck your dick if it's wet with someone else's juices. I won't lick pussy, even if I'm tied, but I'll suck a pussy-flavored dick."

Steve shook his head. This was getting more surreal by the minute. Were all the women kinky? Looking back, only Toni hadn't asked for anything unusual. He'd stayed vanilla with Susan, but he hadn't given her a chance to ask for anything. Individually, Rachel and Latisha had been pretty straightforward, except for the voyeur/exhibitionist thing, and Latisha's cleaning of Rachel.

He shook his head again; enough woolgathering, he had a nervous woman to calm, and to abuse. He stood up, and moved to face her as she sat on the edge of the bed. He reached down, and opened her shirt, exposing her breasts. They weren't terribly large on an absolute scale, but on her tiny frame, they looked very big indeed.

He pushed the top of her shirt down off her shoulders, pinning her arms in the sleeves. As bondage went, it was ridiculously easy to evade, but it was symbolic of what was to come. He squeezed her breasts a few times, and flicked her nipples with his thumbs, then stepped back, and went to the small replicator next to the bathroom door. He collected a set of wrist and ankle cuffs, and returned to the bed. Pulling her shirt off completely he cuffed her hands behind her back, then pulled her face to his crotch. He wasn't hard yet, but he was rapidly getting there, so he decided to get off first orally, then rinse the sperm out of her mouth with his urine.

"Open your mouth," he said in a harsh tone. Eyes glowing, she obeyed, and he slid his dick into her mouth. "Now suck, and swallow whatever comes out." She closed her lips on his dick, and began to suck and lick him as he slid in and out of her lips.

Steve quickly became hard, and it wasn't long before Beverly's mouth was full of thick, sticky come. She swallowed, and kept licking, and before he could become hard again and prevent it, he started pissing into her mouth. When the first sour salty spurts hit her tongue, Beverly shivered, and nearly came. She swallowed quickly, and Steve was able to control the flow enough to keep from overflowing her mouth.

He finished pissing, but kept his dick in her mouth, and she resumed her oral attentions. He quickly became hard again, and when he did, he pushed her back on the bed, yanked her pants and thong off, and flipped her onto her stomach. He clipped her ankles together, and pulled her ass up into the air, pushing her knees under her breasts as he folded her like a pocket knife. He quickly switched connections, until her wrists were clipped to the matching ankle, and her knees were spread wide.

"I assume you're still a virgin, so this will be a bit unpleasant. You'll like it eventually, though," Steve told her, still in a rough tone. He was pretty sure she'd like it almost immediately because she was completely wet already.

He lined up behind her, and pushed his dick into her drenched pussy. He slid in easily, and bumped up against her hymen. As he bumped it, she suddenly squeezed down on his dick, and immobilized him for a second, until the pressure backed off a bit. He pulled out, and pushed back, bumping the barrier, repeating the process until resistance ended abruptly a few strokes later.

"OK, so far?" he asked, and got a moan of pleasure in reply. Taking that as a good sign, he started pumping in and out, keeping the head of his cock beyond the site of her former hymen until he was completely inserted. He started slow stroking, building them both gradually towards release. When he felt his balls tighten, he switched suddenly to a hard, fast stroke, and when he came, he felt and heard her come as well, hard and loud.

As he filled her cunt, he held her tight to him, and reached down to pinch her nipples. That set off a second round of spasms, and he slowly rolled them both onto their sides, keeping the connection between them as long as he could. When he softened, he pulled out, and presented his dick one last time to her mouth. Her eyes dazed, it took her a minute to realize he was there, but she opened up, and took him into her mouth again, cleaning him as best she could. When the bulk of the fluids were gone, he pulled out, unclipped her cuffs, and went to get a washcloth to clean her, and finish cleaning himself.

Once they were both clean, he pulled Beverly into his arms, and stroked her hair as she pushed her face into his neck. Finally, she pulled back, looked him in the eye, and said, "That was fantastic. Thank you for taking such good care of me. Was it hard for you? I'd feel so guilty if I felt such pleasure but you didn't enjoy it."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.