The Rescued - Cover

The Rescued

Copyright© 2007 by Itemreader

Chapter 16: SM03-Epsilon, Day 2

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 16: SM03-Epsilon, Day 2 - Steve Miller awakens in strange circumstances, and starts a journey beyond his wildest imaginings. Note, I've added a Cast List but it has spoilers for the story, so skip it unless you don't like surprises. Nota Bene: The MM code is for explicit action in Chapter 63 and later, and implicit acts a bit eariler in the story.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Science Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism  

For the first time in his new life, Steve work up with a clear head. The aliens had apparently either scaled back or turned off their emotional damper, and it didn't appear to have had any permanent side effects. He was lying nude, spooning with Rachel. The firm, full breasts pressed against his back must belong to Latisha. His morning hard-on was pressed between Rachel's ass cheeks, and wondered briefly what it would feel like to push it between them into her anus. He smiled at the thought, but he couldn't imaging forcing himself on anyone that way. He was still surprised at how he'd reacted to Luanne's submissive tendencies; he was going to have to watch that his bossy nature in bed didn't get him in trouble outside of it. He'd been successful at avoiding trouble in his old life, but things were a bit blurrier now.

He recalled with pleasure his dalliances with Susan and Antonia, and the incredible experience he'd had with Luanne. His night with Rachel and Latisha was equally impressive. And he had a great deal to look forward to today as well.

Rebecca had a luscious ass, and firm round breasts, but it was the look in her eyes when she didn't know he was looking that drew him to her. He had a feeling she was going to be a lively ride.

Beverly's delicate Japanese frame thrilled him in a slightly illicit way. If not for the full breasts she sported, she'd probably be too boyish to attract him, and her slender hips promised trouble in childbirth if the baby was too large. He'd worry about that later, though.

Sarah was an enigma. She was attractive enough, with a well-shaped form, not too tall, nor too short, neither too heavy or too slender, but her personality was a mystery. She hadn't said anything substantial to him yesterday, except when he stood by as she and Tanya had compared religious-family war stories. She'd included him politely in that conversation, but hadn't said a word since.

If Sarah was an enigma, then Tanya was the mystery in the group. She'd seemed quite attracted to him, but then had begged off when she had the chance to sample his skills. Steve hadn't caught either of his conquests as of that point bragging to her, but he'd assumed it was happening; maybe she was excited by the concept, but afraid of the actuality?

And last but not least, there was Lisa. Her Italian heritage left her with a slightly dusky skin tone that he found quite attractive. She'd been athletic in her former life, he understood, and her newly younger form had kept the muscle tone. He was getting weird vibes from her. She seemed to want his approval desperately, but on the other hand, she didn't do any of the unconscious presentation that all of the other women were doing, as if bidding for his attention. He wondered if she was gay, but she wasn't presenting to the other women, either. On the third hand, given the hostile cracks Luanne had made about dykes, maybe she was staying in the closet. He suspected he'd get to the bottom of the question soon enough.

Thinking about all the women he had yet to investigate hardened his already stiff member, and as it shifted between her cheeks, Rachel whispered over her shoulder, "Did you really shove that baseball bat of yours up Latisha's ass last night? If you did, I'm sorry I missed it. I was really stressed yesterday, and those lovely orgasms you gave me really wiped me out. But I'm feeling much better now." She wiggled her ass against him, until he put his hand on her hip, and slid back until his cockhead was pressed against her asshole.

She gasped slightly as he pressed a bit harder, but since he didn't have any lube at hand, he didn't try to actually penetrate her.

"I was just thinking about how I'd like to try your back door. Latisha seemed to enjoy it, but she fell asleep pretty quickly too. Well, to be honest, she didn't enjoy the anal itself, as much as the cunt-lapping I gave her after I'd dumped a load up her ass. The ass-fuck didn't seem to hurt her, but she didn't get much out of it.

"By-the-by, the only reason I shared that with you is because if you hadn't passed out, you would have seen it. I'm not going to be bragging on either of you, any more than I told you what happened with me and Susan, or me and Antonia, or me and Luanne.

"And I want you to know that you don't have to compete with any of the others. I told Latisha last night that I love her, and I'm telling you now that I love you. I'm deeply in love with all of the women I've shared a bed with, and I'm nearly as deeply in love with the ones I haven't been with. By this time tomorrow, I expect you'll all be equally entangled with my heart, whether I've slept with you or not.

"As you've seen, I'm pretty pushy in bed, but I hope you noticed yesterday that I don't get all possessive and dominating with a woman just because I've made love to her. I expect I'll become pretty good friends with all of you, as well as lovers. And I expect you women to become close friends too. At least, I hope you do, because if you break up into battling factions, our lives are going to suck."

Rachel smiled again, turning slightly in his arms to look at him without breaking the contact they shared below. "I don't think there's much chance of that," she said, "Only Susan, Luanne, and I seem to be at all interested in making any of the decisions, and we've all bonded pretty tightly, especially since you did whatever you did to Luanne to loosen up her attitude."

Latisha spoke up from behind Steve, saying, "Well I for one could never stand that crap. Even in high school, I never 'hung with' anyone who was interested in gossiping, or one-upping someone, or any of that. There were a lot more of us than of them, but they made all the waves, and got all the attention. We just decided it wasn't worth the bullshit.

"Oh, and yes, I did get that baseball bat up the ass, and yes it was more than a bit uncomfortable, but no, it didn't hurt, because in addition to being hung like a mule, the dear boy is kindhearted, patient, and careful. And when he licks your pussy, he doesn't mess around."

"Speaking of messing around," said Rachel, "are you going to use that woody or not? I've never had one up there, and I don't know that I want to try today, but you pounded the other hole pretty hard last night, and I don't think it's open for business right now."

"If you've ever had your asshole played with, and enjoyed it, then you might try it," Latisha said, "but I've never much cared for it. I was mostly taunting the poor boy; I didn't really expect him to hold out long enough to give me three orgasms. I knew he'd been a busy boy, and would last pretty long, but I'm normally not on such a hair trigger. But a deal's a deal, and what he did afterwards was sure worth it."

Steve brushed his fingers across Rachel's breast, then pulled his dick away from her ass. "Well, I would like to play with the two of you, but I have to piss pretty bad, and I doubt either of you would like it if I did it here in bed." Both women shuddered, and let go of him, so he got out of bed, and went to the bathroom. While he was there, he took care of the other off-loading task. When he came back out, Rachel was gone, and Latisha was sitting on the bed, fully clothed.

"Rachel said she wanted to grab a shower before breakfast, and so do I," she said. "If you want any more action, I wouldn't mind tasting that cock of yours again, but I'm afraid the other two options we explored last night aren't available right now."

Steve reached out, and brushed her cheek. "No," he said, "thanks, but I really prefer that only as a warm-up before the main event. Give me a kiss, and I'll let you get out of here. I'm taking a shower too, so are you interested in conserving water?"

Latisha laughed, "No, I don't think so. Running one shower three times as long while you play around with me won't save any water at all. But hold that thought; I might take you up on it next time." She stood up, gave him a quick but hot kiss, and scampered out of the room.

Steve took his shower, dried off, and got dressed. He left the room, and headed for breakfast.

Most of the women were there, some eating, some already finished, and several sitting around with coffee in their hands, as if waiting for something. When he walked in, most of the coffee drinkers got up and came to collect a kiss. Lisa just sat and smiled, then said, "My God, girls, give him a chance to wake up before you start waving your charms at him."

Luanne was one of those who were eating; she took a quick swallow of coffee to clear her mouth, then stuck her tongue out at Lisa, and said, "Oh hush, a bunch of girls rubbing themselves all over you has to be a better wakeup for a guy than a lousy cup of coffee."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.