The Rescued - Cover

The Rescued

Copyright© 2007 by Itemreader

Chapter 15: SM03-Eta, Day 2, concluded

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 15: SM03-Eta, Day 2, concluded - Steve Miller awakens in strange circumstances, and starts a journey beyond his wildest imaginings. Note, I've added a Cast List but it has spoilers for the story, so skip it unless you don't like surprises. Nota Bene: The MM code is for explicit action in Chapter 63 and later, and implicit acts a bit eariler in the story.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Science Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism  

Steve, Ko, and Li entered the hallway connecting the bedrooms, and found Theresa and Consuela, somewhat ruffled, but rested from their earlier 'ordeal'. Steve greeted them, saying "Recovered your strength, I see? I seem to have acquired a new possession; would you care to watch as I break her in?"

Conseula's eyes bulged, but she didn't speak. Theresa was just as surprised, but found her voice. "No, thank you. We're famished, and on our way to get something to eat. But I for one want to hear all about it, starting from when you left us." Consuela found her voice long enough to echo that desire.

Steve nodded, "Until later then. Enjoy your meal, my loves."

As they parted ways, Steve told Li, "They decided that they would like to bear my children. They have formed a marriage of their own, into which I will not intrude, but their children will be my children as well, acknowledged as such by all. They will be a family within my house, and the children will know their father, but I will not have the same role in their lives as I will with my children by my wives and slaves." Steve didn't see it, but Ko shuddered slightly at the thought of bearing his children. Her already damp crotch moistened further at the thought of being bred by him.

They entered Steve's bedroom, and found his wives seated on the couch, with Nytoya kneeling at Mary's feet. The table he'd used to take Nytoya's vaginal virginity was in front of them, the restraints he'd used already in place. A bottle of anal lubricant was close at hand as well.

Steve looked at his wives as he removed his clothing, checking their expressions. They were all seemingly eager for the show to come, though Danielle's eyes still held a warning of an ass-chewing to come.

Steve looked next at Nytoya. She had her head bowed, hiding her expression, but her body language showed some tension. Steve suspected she either feared being replaced, or was jealous that she would have to share Steve's attentions, or most likely both. He'd always been quick on his feet, which had proved handy a little while ago, and he quickly adjusted his plans again to address this not-unexpected wrinkle.

"Toy, lay on the table, on your back." She looked up, startled, and moved quickly to obey. Steve ignored the attached restraints, but fetched the leg binders he'd used on Yoshi, and soon had Nytoya's legs and arms bound together, wrists clipped to matching ankle, and calves strapped to thighs. He didn't fasten her to the table, and she could open and close her legs at will, but she was otherwise helpless. He spread her knees and told her, "Do not close your legs unless I tell you otherwise."

He felt between her thighs. She was beginning to be aroused, but wasn't wet enough to accept him. Since he was quite hard already, he grabbed the lube intended for Ko's ass, and squirted some across Nytoya's pussy. He lined up his dick, and shoved it home. The lube and her partial arousal left her able to take him without a great deal of pain, but it obviously wasn't a completely pleasant experience for her. As he sawed in and out of her cunt, he told her. "I'm a lucky man. I will have two slaves to abuse now. And they will each have someone who understands their needs as no one else does, to help them accept the pain that comes with their pleasure. I expect you two to become at least friends and ideally sisters in slavery. Jealousy will be punished severely."

Nytoya was becoming fully aroused at last, as much by the tone of his voice as by his cock's effects on her cunt. Her juices, combined with the lube, left her so slick Steve had a difficult time getting quite enough friction to come. Eventually, he did, however, after his slave had come two or three times. He pulled out of her sloppy cunt, and turned to his new slave. She was on her knees, eyes glazed, with a trail of her lubrication running down her thighs. Steve presented his dripping cock to her lips, and she eagerly sucked it in, cleaning him quickly, though she flinched slightly at the taste of the lubricant.

When she finished, he pulled her head back, and pushed her towards where Nytoya lay panting. She knee-walked to a position beneath Nytoya's cheeks. She looked up at Steve, a touch of fear in her eyes, and he stared at her, then looked pointedly at Nytoya's dripping snatch. Ko bowed her head, then turned to Nytoya and began licking her clean.

The sight of two women doing something at his direction that neither would ever do by her own choice quickly got Steve hard. The fact that Nytoya was helpless and had no choice in the matter didn't detract from the rush of power that Steve felt, a rush he never would have expected to feel before he started his new life. He knew he was going to have to be careful. That rush had gotten him into trouble with Danielle, and he still wasn't out of danger there.

As he watched his slaves, he stroked himself, and discovered something he couldn't understand missing before this. It was the first time he'd touched himself while erect, and he discovered that his dick was subtly different than the one he'd grown up with. It was slightly longer, and slightly smaller in circumference than it used to be. The difference wasn't visually obvious, and there'd been no difference in sensation; for a moment he wondered if the difference was in the size of his dick, or the size of his hand. But further consideration led him to decide it was the dick that was different. Another mystery, and one that frightened him more than any of the others had.

Nytoya's sudden shriek as she came under Ko's attentions returned his attention to the scene before him, restoring the hardness his distraction had started to reduce. Nytoya moaned again, and Steve pulled Ko's head away from her crotch. Ko had tears in her eyes, but a smile on her face as Steve praised her for a job well done.

"Help me release your sister, and you will receive the reward you have earned by your excellent service this day."

Steve and Ko quickly released Nytoya, and Steve moved her to the bed. Steve stroked her back, and told her she'd served him well, and would be rewarded again later. She smiled, and curled up into a fetal position and drifted off to sleep.

Steve walked Ko to the table, and bent her over it as he had done with Nytoya the day before. Her arms and legs bound firmly, and a gag in her mouth, she looked at him with love in her eyes as he reached to smear a bit of lubricant across her asshole.

She flinched at the contact, and he looked at her, and said, "I asked this of my other slave yesterday, and when she lied to me, she learned what it is like to have someone piss in her mouth." Ko's eyes widened in fear, and he continued. "Are you in pain?" She nodded, the gag precluding any verbal response.

He looked her in the eyes and said, harshly, "As my slave, you must tell me when you are in pain. Pain indicates damage, and I do not wish to damage my playthings. I will punish you with things much more memorable than mere pain, as Toy discovered yesterday. Likewise, if I demand something of you that repulses you, I need to know about it, so that I can get the maximum pleasure from forcing it upon you, or can save it for another day if I choose. I knew you would not enjoy eating Li or Toy, and so your submission gave me great pleasure. That is what I will be rewarding as I take you now."

He looked up, and said to the room voice, "I require another treatment device." When it appeared on the table next to Ko, he picked it up, and swiped it across her asshole before sliding it home.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.