The Rescued - Cover

The Rescued

Copyright© 2007 by Itemreader

Chapter 13: SM03-Eta, Day 2, continued

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 13: SM03-Eta, Day 2, continued - Steve Miller awakens in strange circumstances, and starts a journey beyond his wildest imaginings. Note, I've added a Cast List but it has spoilers for the story, so skip it unless you don't like surprises. Nota Bene: The MM code is for explicit action in Chapter 63 and later, and implicit acts a bit eariler in the story.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Science Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism  

As Steve entered the common spaces, he saw Theresa and Conseula cuddled up on the couch. They waved him over, and he settled down on a chair next to them.

"How are you this morning? Well rested, I hope? Have you had breakfast yet?" asked Theresa.

"Yes to both, thank you. And yourselves?" Steve replied.

"We're both fine," Consuela said, "We got to bed early, and to sleep late, but we slept very, very well once we settled down." She smiled at her lover, and continued, "And we had a lovely breakfast this morning. Moesha introduced us to a lovely pastry, which just hit the spot without filling us up. A croissant, I think?" At Theresa's nod, she finished, "So we're all ready for the day. If you've got a few minutes, we have a question we'd like to ask you."

"My time is yours; ask away."

Conseula paused, drew a deep breath, and blurted out. "Will you make us pregnant, please? Both of us? The room says we'll ovulate later today or tonight, and that if you take us this morning it will make it slightly more likely that we'll have girls, not that we won't take very very good care of them and love them if we have boys instead, or one of each, and would you mind terribly? Please?" She ground to a stop, more than somewhat breathless, and looked at him longingly.

"Both of you? Theresa, I thought you were reluctant to have relations with men. Is this something you're just doing for Conseula, or do you really want it?"

Theresa replied, "It's true I didn't particularly want to do it yesterday. And it's true that Consuela's been asking me to reconsider, but I'm not asking you to do something I'll hate just because she wants it. I expect you are skilled enough that I'll receive at least some pleasure from your attentions, even if I don't usually find men attractive, and it certainly doesn't disgust me. It's just not something I seek out."

"Well, normally I'd at least consult with my wives, but they're all a bit worse for wear from our 'honeymoon' and so I won't be depriving them of attention if I help you two out. And they told me right from the start that they expected me to form relationships with the rest of you, even to the point of marrying some of you, so I'm certain my fathering of children by you will be agreeable as well.

"Assuming we succeed in our quest, I do want to be involved in the children's lives, but with four on the way among my wives and slave, I'll be a bit busy with diapers and so on in our quarters."

"They're pregnant? My God, that's incredible. All of them?" Theresa had spoken first, and Conseula was right behind her, "Then if you do give us children, it will be very very busy for you. Are you sure you still want to? We'd planned to take responsibility for our own, but with so many others at the same time, it will be difficult."

Steve looked at them. "If you think you can handle two without much backup, then I'd be happy to help you. Besides, we may be borrowing trouble where none exists. I was apparently pretty fertile yesterday, but I may have shot my quota for the week."

"We'll take that chance." Theresa said, with Conseula nodding. "Can we do it now?" Conseula asked.

"No time like the present. How do you want to do this? It's a bit kinky, but I'd suggest a threesome. Theresa and I can pleasure Consuela, and then I'll fill her with baby sauce. Once she's rested, she can pleasure Theresa. Once she's got Theresa nicely warmed up, I'll slip in and fix her up as well. When we're working on Conseula, I'll try to keep the incidental contact with Theresa to a minimum."

Conseula shivered a bit, and said, "That sounds so hot. Would you mind terribly, Theresa? I'd like you there when I get my baby, and if you're touching me when it happens, it would be so hot, I'm about to come just thinking about it." With love in her eyes, Theresa said, "If that's what you want, love, then that's what you shall have. I think I'll enjoy it as much as you will. And Steve, you don't have to worry about touching me. I generally don't care for men, but I'm rapidly coming to the conclusion that you're a special case. Now let's stop talking about this and get down to it."

Theresa stood, then helped Conseula to her feet, putting her arm around her. Steve rose as well, and took the other side of Conseula, putting his arm around her as well. True to her word, as the back of his hand brushed her side, Theresa just smiled at him. Conseula put her arms around her lovers, and the three of them walked off to Theresa and Conseula's room.

Steve got a surprise when they walked into the room. At the top of the bed, fastened to the headboard by ropes, was a pair of leather cuffs. Conseula blushed when she saw them, and said to Theresa, "You said you were going to put those away. You're not going to use them on me with Steve, are you?" Her words may have been saying no, but the sudden smell of her arousal, and the tones of lust in her voice said, "Yes."

Steve looked at Theresa, who had a questioning look on her face. Steve lifted an eyebrow, and shrugged the shoulder that wasn't holding on to Conseula as she started to sway in their arms, indicating his willingness to go along, or not, as they chose.

Theresa stroked Conseula's cheek, and said, "You know how much you enjoyed it this morning. Imagine two of us teasing you. You'll come and come, and then Steve will fill you up, and you'll make that baby for us. Let me help you get ready."

Theresa pulled her arm from Conseula's waist, and pulled her gently away from Steve, and towards the bed. She gently removed Consuela's clothes, and guided her to her back, centered on the bed below the cuffs. Tenderly, she fastened the cuffs to Conseula's wrists, leaving plenty of room to move, but not enough to bring her hands together to remove the cuffs, She stroked her lover's cheek and asked her, "Do you want the gag, dear?" Consuela nodded, and Theresa slipped a padded bit between her jaws, fastening it behind her head.

Theresa stroked her hand down her lover's neck, brushing her left breast, and passing down between her thighs. She pulled back, and began to undress herself. Steve was also in motion, removing his clothes, and lying on the bed beside the now helpless Consuela. He took his cues from Theresa as she began to touch and tease their shared toy, bringing her towards a peak, and then backing off, letting her fall back. Steve mirrored Theresa's efforts at first, them switched to a 'counterpoint' strategy, kissing a breast when Theresa was stroking a thigh, or trailing his fingernails through her bush when Theresa was biting her neck.

Soon Conseula was thrashing on the bed, desperately seeking release. Theresa pulled back, and guided Steve between her lover's thighs. Steve whispered to Theresa, "Maidenhead?" and Theresa replied, "She lost it to a dildo last night." Steve nodded, and placed himself at Conseula's opening. She gasped at the contact, and he slid deep into her in a single stroke.

Conseula started orgasming at once, and Steve pushed in and pulled out as best he could during the pauses between her spasms. He was quickly coming to a climax, and he pushed deep into her cunt and spilled his load into her waiting womb. Even as he'd been thrusting away, Theresa had been beside Conseula, whispering into her ear and stroking her breasts and nipples, driving her to even greater heights than Steve's efforts alone would have done.

When Steve was spent, he pulled out, and lay down on one side of his newest lover, pulling her to him, and reaching past her to pull Theresa in as well. They lay in a three-sided hug as Consuela slowly came down from her orgasms. Steve kissed her, then let Theresa move in for a follow-up. He gradually pulled back, until the two lovers lay together. He reached up, and uncuffed Consuela, and she pulled Theresa into her arms, thanking her for letting Steve do so much for her. Steve got off the bed, and fetched supplies to clean Consuela with, wiping off the sweat of her exertions and the seepage from his attempt to impregnate her. He left with the wreckage, and returned to join the lovers in their bed.

"That seems to have gone well," he said as he slipped into bed. "I don't have to ask if you enjoyed it, Conseula, but how did you hold up, Theresa? Any jealousy? Any regrets? If you're worried I'll gossip, be assured I don't. This isn't the first bondage scene I've done, and won't be the last, even if I never do this with either of you again."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.