The Rescued
Chapter 12: SM03-Eta, Day 2

Copyright© 2007 by Itemreader

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 12: SM03-Eta, Day 2 - Steve Miller awakens in strange circumstances, and starts a journey beyond his wildest imaginings. Note, I've added a Cast List but it has spoilers for the story, so skip it unless you don't like surprises. Nota Bene: The MM code is for explicit action in Chapter 63 and later, and implicit acts a bit eariler in the story.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Science Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism  

For the first time in his new life, Steve work up with a clear head. The aliens had apparently either scaled back or turned off their emotional damper, and it didn't appear to have had any permanent side effects. He was lying nude, spooning with Mary, his morning hard-on pressed along her the crack of her ass. He had a hand on her breast, and the arm she was lying on was pressed against her matching arm, with her fingers entwined with his. Bladder pressure (which wasn't severe yet) or not, he wasn't going anywhere without her say-so.

Behind him, judging by where a pair of firm breasts pressed against his back, was Danielle. She had a hand on his hip, and his head appeared to be lying on the other arm, as was Mary's. Yoshi was nowhere to be seen, so she was either snuggled up behind Danielle, or had already gotten out of bed. And Nytoya, or "Toy" as he was starting to think of her, was nowhere in sight either.

Steve lay quietly, not wanting to wake anyone, and thought about the situation he found himself in. He had three lovely and loving wives, a sex slave (also lovely), and three other women who seemed eager for him to knock them up. A fourth woman was at least considering the idea. Moesha was tempted, but holding out, and strangely enough, Abema was a bit of a mystery. She'd been closeted with Moesha and his wives yesterday, and Moesha had made her position clear, but neither Abema nor his wives had said anything about Abema's wishes on the matter. Now that he was thinking on all cylinders, Steve wondered what was going on.

He was also starting to worry about his relationship with his 'wives.' Were they really in love with him, or just making the best of a bad situation? They'd certainly been enthusiastic about the sex, and seemed to enjoy it, but Steve was having morning-after guilts in a big way, and no rational argument was going to help. He was also wondering about the aliens, and their claims. What if Earth wasn't destroyed, but they'd simply been abducted? Then instead of helping humanity survive, he'd be playing into the hands of his captors.

He was also starting to worry about gender ratios. The video had shown what could have been a hundred women for every man, but he was sitting here in a ten-to-one situation. Was he going to be pulled away when he'd finished knocking up the women here? Or would another ten show up to add to his duties?

The growing pressure in his bladder turned his attention away from his less physical worries. He lifted his head slightly and looked around. Glancing at the foot of the bed, he saw Nytoya kneeling and leaning against the foot of the bed.

"Toy, I need to piss," Steve told her. She blinked, then looked horrified. "No, I don't want your mouth, just your help in getting untangled. Help me get my arm out from under Mary."

Nytoya swiftly rose, and moved to the side of the bed, obviously wanting to help him before he changed his mind and used her mouth as he had the day before. With her help, Steve was able to get untangled from both Mary and Danielle without waking either. As he crawled out of bed, he saw Yoshi tucked in behind Danielle. Once he was clear, there was some minor shuffling as Mary and Danielle moved together to replace his warmth, and Yoshi followed Danielle as she moved away.

Nytoya had returned to her knees in front of Steve. He looked down at her, and spoke. "I'm going into the bathroom to piss, shit, and shower. If you need to piss or shit, go do so now, then return here and wait for my wives to awaken. If they do so before I come out, tell them they are free to join me or not, as they wish. If any of them express a need to piss, offer her your mouth and swallow whatever she gives you." Nytoya shuddered at that, but Steve smiled inside where she couldn't see. He knew damned well that none of the women would ever piss in Nytoya's mouth. He'd told her that simply to remind her that she was his to command, abuse, and debase. Judging by the faint smell coming from between her naked thighs, she might have hated the practice but she loved being ordered to do it.

She made no move toward the bathroom, so Steve turned away, and went in. He was sitting on the toilet going about his business, when the room voice spoke. "I have a private message for you from an unidentified source."

Steve cleared his throat. "Normally I would not want to be disturbed at a time like this, but since this is likely to be the only private time I get for the near future, I will make an exception. What is the message?"

A rather more human voice, unfamiliar to him, began to speak. "You don't know who I am, and I'm using a different voice than my own to guarantee that, but there are several things you need to know, and this is the only way I can think of to tell you. You have a lot of questions now that your brain is finally unfettered, and worrying about some of them will only mess you up. In order of the most likely severity in your mind, here are the answers.

"First, Nytoya really does need to be humiliated and used, so keep fucking her in the ass, and threatening to piss down her throat. You don't have to hit her, but you do have to keep her wondering about it. She'll like it if she gets off even once a week, but never let her think you feel obligated to make her come.

"Secondly, yes, your wives really love you, and nobody made them do it, except that your treatment of them and the other women made it inevitable. The rest of the women are pretty much in love with you as well, and if things continue, they'll be there by the end of tomorrow at the latest.

"Thirdly, Danielle and Mary are already pregnant, and Yoshi and Nytoya both have fertilized eggs in their tubes heading for the uterus and implantation. By dinner time, all four of your current women will be knocked up.

"Fourth, the Earth really was destroyed, but I'm beginning to think it wasn't an accident. I think the aliens were set up, and Earth was an irrelevant target. I'm still investigating.

"Fifth, and lastly, you don't have to worry about being separated from your women. The gender ratio was a lot higher at recovery time than it is now, but your hosts found a solution that will disturb you when you find out about it. I don't intend to tell you any more about it, at least not yet.

"I realize that you don't know who I am, and have no reason to think I'm not another control method to keep you in line. Take my word for it, I'm more of a Garibaldi than an Oracle."

With that last cryptic comment, the voice fell silent. "That is the end of the message," the room voice said. "There is no provision for a reply."

Steve was both puzzled and strangely reassured. The voice obviously knew him very well, which was disturbing, but had completely missed his feelings toward Nytoya. He'd rapidly come to accept her needs yesterday, and felt comfortable filling them, yet the voice assumed he was torn up about it. It had gotten everything else right, though, and if it could be believed, then he had nothing to worry about.

On the other hand, if it was an attempt to manipulate him, it was devilishly clever, having enticed him into underestimating it by feeding him an obvious error.

Having finished his business and cleaned up, he got into the shower. He was still chewing on the question of whether to trust the message or not, when Mary joined him. He rinsed himself off, and started to lather up her hair. He was massaging her scalp when she spoke. "That feels wonderful," she said, "but I'm afraid I'm not going to be able to do much for you today. Much as I enjoyed yesterday, it's left my bottom too sore to play today. Danielle and Yoshi are in the same straits as well. Nytoya's not talking, but she's moving a bit gingerly, so I think you're going to look elsewhere if you need relief."

Steve continued his attentions to her hair, and replied, "I understand completely. I'm certainly not going to mess up a good thing by insisting on something that will hurt one of you. If I find myself in dire straits, I might see if any of you minds giving me a blowjob. Or, I might see if any of the others is interested in playing."

"Before you talk to Abema, we need to talk a bit," Mary said. "Why don't you go get something to eat while I rinse my hair and finish my shower. Then Danielle and Yoshi can get clean while you and I talk. They're up to speed on what I want to tell you, and it will be easier to stay focused if it's just the two of us. And Nytoya, of course, but she won't say anything unless she's instructed to."

Steve did as he was told, and went back out into the bedroom, drying his hair as he went. He dressed in the now-familiar clothing provided by their hosts, and sat down at the table. Danielle and Yoshi were just finishing up their breakfast. Steve wasn't sure what they were eating, but it tended towards the white lumpy blandness he associated with women who were afraid to eat too much.

"Toy, fetch me a breakfast like the one you got yesterday. Get two slices of toast instead of the biscuits, though. I generally prefer biscuits, but I'm not quite as hungry this morning. I'm thirstier, though, so get me a large glass of orange juice as well as the coffee. Did Mary tell you what she wanted?"

"Yes, Master. I'm to fetch her a bowl of oatmeal and cubed fruit."

"On your way, then. I expect her out directly."

Nytoya left the room, and shortly thereafter, Mary came out of the bathroom, her hair wrapped in a towel. She sat down next to Steve. Danielle and Yoshi made to get up, but Steve waved them back into their seats. "Hold up a minute please. Before you go off to shower, I have something I need to tell all of you. Toy needs to know as well, so we're waiting for her."

Nytoya chose that moment to return, bearing Steve and Mary's breakfasts. As she set the tray down, Steve motioned her to stop, and to sit down at his feet. Once she had done so, he spoke.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.