The Rescued
Chapter 6: Day 1, continued

Copyright© 2007 by Itemreader

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6: Day 1, continued - Steve Miller awakens in strange circumstances, and starts a journey beyond his wildest imaginings. Note, I've added a Cast List but it has spoilers for the story, so skip it unless you don't like surprises. Nota Bene: The MM code is for explicit action in Chapter 63 and later, and implicit acts a bit eariler in the story.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Science Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism  

Steve entered the living area, looking around for his wives. He didn't see them, but he did see the Latinas, Theresa and Consuela, sitting cuddled in a chair. He approached slowly, letting them notice him, so that he would neither startle them, nor catch them doing something they didn't mean to do in public.

Steve had known several lesbians and lesbian couples over the course of his previous life, and he'd suspected that Theresa, at least, was more interested in women than men, if she cared about men at all. Conseula had struck him as straight, but he'd been preoccupied enough with their situation that he hadn't really formed a strong opinion either way.

Now, seeing the two together, he decided that their previous orientations were moot; Conseula was sitting in Theresa's lap, and the way Theresa was holding her left no doubts that she was both in charge, and in love. And the look on Consuela's eyes spoke volumes for how much she in turn cared for Theresa.

"I see I'm not the only one that's formed a strong bond around here," Steve said as he sat down in a chair across a small table from the lovers. Conseula was a classic Spanish beauty, while Theresa was obviously of mostly Amerind descent. Both were glowing in the way that new lovers do.

"Yes, your little harem was through here a few minutes ago, just oozing smugness. They didn't say a word, you understand, but it was obvious they were all a bit sore and very, very happy about it. They scooped up the two Africans and went off somewhere to gossip." Theresa's words could have been catty, but in fact she sounded more amused than anything else. At least, the translator voice sounded amused. "I haven't seen your little pet, though. Did you leave her tied up in your room?"

"Not literally, but she was a bit tired from our games. I'd like to thank you for understanding her needs; given the way the Spanish treated your ancestors, I wouldn't have been surprised if you'd hunted me down and ripped a few new holes in me."

"She was oh so delicate in her phrasing. The term 'slave' never crossed her lips, but it was definitely in the air," Consuela said, her voice slightly muffled as she nuzzled Theresa's hair. "If I wasn't feeling a bit subservient myself when she was talking to us, I might have objected a bit. But after Theresa took charge last night, I could hardly blame Nytoya for seeking in the large what I enjoyed in the small."

Theresa smiled, and stroked Consuela's breast through her shirt, provoking a small moan and larger wiggle from her lover. "I'm afraid I got a bit carried away last night. Mi Rosa Blanca here was feeling sad, and I cuddled up to her to help her sleep. Unfortunately for her virtue, I got a bit friendly in my sleep. She was quite vocal, and afterwards I felt bad at first when she told me I was her first woman. But we've come to realize how much we love each other, so I'm glad it happened."

"I'm glad as well. Primarily because I don't like to see people alone, and only secondarily because it means there are at least two women I won't have to keep up with in bed. Not that either of you is unattractive; it's just going to be hard enough keeping my current four happy; let alone trying to help six more. That said, once you've become more secure in your relationship, if you do want to have children together, I'd love to help. I'd want to be involved in raising them, but if you'd rather maintain a private household, I could handle being 'Uncle Daddy' instead of being a 24/7 parent."

Theresa shook her head. "I'm not ruling it out, but only because I want my bloodline to continue, even if 'diluted' by yours. I'm really not interested in love with a man. I've tried it with several men, several of them said to be good lovers, and it never worked. But the first time I was with a woman, it was wonderful, and I've never looked back."

Conseula spoke up. "Once I'm sure it won't hurt Theresa, I want to start on bearing children. It would be wonderful if they could be Theresa's and mine, but I'm sure she'll love any that you and I create."

"Waiting like that is a very good idea. As I said, I don't want to get in the way of your joining, so there's no rush. If we study the problem, we may be able to find a way to impregnate you, Theresa, without my actually being in the room. There's always the proverbial turkey baster, if nothing else works."

The puzzled look on the ladies faces demonstrated that the magic translator had its limitations, but Steve shook it off and said, "Never mind; suffice it to say we may be able to find a solution."

The continued to chat for several more minutes, mostly about trivialities. When Conseula started nudging Theresa's ear with her nose, Steve rose and said, "I think your little flower is getting restless. Maybe you should take her back to your room and see if she needs some attention?"

Theresa laughed. "Yes, she's gotten quite insatiable since she discovered her new talents, let alone the new pleasures that come with them." She turned to her lover and said, "All right, love, let's go play."

The two women left the room, arm in arm. As they reached the hallway to the rooms, they passed Ko and Li coming the other way. They exchanged greetings, and the two Chinese women entered the room, and crossed to where Steve had returned to his seat. Li was still wearing the not-quite-pajamas that their hosts had provided, but Ko was now dressed in a thin white shift that covered everything and concealed nothing, and she wore a collar around her neck.

Li sat down in the chair across from Steve, and Ko knelt at her feet, her hands crossed in her lap and her head bowed. Steve managed to avoid obvious reaction, but Li smiled anyway. "I see you understand why we did not object to Nytoya's request to serve you. I can hardly object if you have the same rights I have assumed, and Ko here is no longer in a position to object about anything. I must admit that until Nytoya provided the context, I had not recognized Ko's behavior as anything other than that of an unusually compliant partner. The concept that she wished to serve me in all things was unfamiliar."

Steve replied, "I was rather surprised myself. If Nytoya hadn't been making such a point of serving me yesterday, and hadn't brought me breakfast this morning, I might have completely failed to give her what she needs."

Li said, "Judging from a few remarks I overheard from your wives, you seem to have mastered the problem quite nicely, with apparently no prior practical experience. I must confess I am also new at this, and without even your limited knowledge of the practices. I have limited myself to using her for minor body service, and to fetch personal things, and of course, for sex, but I have no real concept of what other things she needs."

"All slaves are different, just as all 'mainstream' lovers are different. I've detected in Nytoya a need to be treated as a thing to be used rather than a person to be loved, as well as a need to be humiliated by being abused in public. She does not seek pain, and there are no doubt many things I might ask her that she would do, but would resent, and which would lead to rebellion and a path I do not wish to tread. But how she says she wants to be treated, and what she really wants are different. If she did not know that I have grown to love her, the discipline I impose would alienate her, not arouse her.

"The scene we just completed took us past where we should be, a bit. Once she is recovered, I will need to revisit the situation and correct some poor choices on both our parts. The important part of that will be to discuss my error without appearing to seek forgiveness, even though that will be be in fact what I am doing. You are no doubt familiar with situations where the proper forms must be followed, even if the substance is in direct contradiction with them.

"Communication is the key, as in all relationships. I must convince my Toy to tell me if I become too rough, or demand something she can not do. Once we are more familiar with each other, I will be able to skate the edge of those limits without frightening her more than is good for her."

"You sound as though you are well on your way to successful mastery. I only hope I am as successful in my dealings with my slave here.

"On another note, do you intend to breed your slave? Could I convince you to breed mine as well? She seems to find you attractive, based on the way she keeps breaking position to sneak peeks at you."

That last brought a small gasp from Ko, who shuddered slightly.

Steve smiled and said, "I see she understands the price of disobedience already. I trust it did not cost her too much discomfort?"

"Don't be concerned, Steve. I've come up with quite a little list of minor humiliations for my slave when she steps out of line. I will not mark her, nor even strike her, so I must find other ways to impress my will upon her.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.