The Rescued - Cover

The Rescued

Copyright© 2007 by Itemreader

Chapter 3: Day 1

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3: Day 1 - Steve Miller awakens in strange circumstances, and starts a journey beyond his wildest imaginings. Note, I've added a Cast List but it has spoilers for the story, so skip it unless you don't like surprises. Nota Bene: The MM code is for explicit action in Chapter 63 and later, and implicit acts a bit eariler in the story.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Science Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism  

Steve's second awakening in his new world was similar to his first. He was groggy again, and his head still seemed full of cotton. He found himself spooning with Amanda, his hand inside her pajamas and cupping her breast. As his head cleared, he started to notice some discrepancies. First of all, the breast he was holding was smaller and firmer than Amanda's. Secondly, the woman it was part of was shorter than his wife. And thirdly, he now remembered seeing a video yesterday, showing his wife and everyone else he'd ever known being blown up along with all the rest of the living things on the Earth.

There was also the minor oddity that another woman was spooning with him, with two firm breasts pressed against his back, and her lap pressing against his backside.

He tried to withdraw his hand, and was stopped by three things. Firstly, the woman in his arms was lying on the arm attached to the hand in question. Secondly, she grabbed his hand in hers and pulled it firmly back towards its former place. And finally, the woman who was pressed up against his back spoke, saying, "Now, Steve, Yoshi went to a lot of work to get that hand there, the least you can do is let her enjoy it a bit longer."

Steve relaxed and let Yoshi move his hand back into position. Behind him, Mary patted his hip, snuggled a bit closer and said, "That's a good lad. We'll get you trained yet." Steve looked over the top of Yoshi's head, and saw Danielle, who was lying on her side with her head leaning on her arm, look at him with a smile. Not seeing anyone behind her, he turned his head slightly and asked, "So, Mary, is Nytoya back there with you?"

"No, Steve, she went off a few minutes ago to the loo. She tried not to wake you up, and it seemed to work, but since you're awake now, I guess it didn't."

"Actually, I don't think any of you woke me up. I think my bladder is to blame for that. Yoshi's going to have to decide soon if she'd rather have me hold her a bit longer and lie in a puddle, or let me go and stay dry.

"While she decides, maybe you can explain how I come to have so much unexpected company here in my bed? Delightful company, I must admit, but unexpected and even uninvited, if I wanted to be rude about it."

Danielle spoke up. "After you went to sleep last night, we came by to sneak a look at you. You were restless and did not seem to be sleeping well, so we decided that you needed company. I'm afraid we were not able to decide who would have the honor, so we all joined in. Fortunately, this bed is quite large."

"Well, I have to admit I felt unsettled when I went to bed, and I feel nicely rested now, so it seems your decision was a good one. I hope you all slept well, too?"

There was a small chorus of 'Yes's, including one from Nytoya, who had just entered the room, and Steve's line of sight. Seeing her reminded Steve of where she had been, and that reminded him of what he now urgently needed to do.

"OK, ladies, time for me to get out of here and take care of some personal business." Steve gave Yoshi's breast a good-bye squeeze, hugged her, then lifted her slightly to get his arm out from under her. Freed at last, he gave her a quick kiss on the lips, then started out of bed. Danielle and Mary each objected, and demanded a similar toll before allowing him to leave. He kissed each of them, touching their cheeks as he did so, then climbed out of bed.

Nytoya was standing to one side, saying nothing, but looking hopeful. Steve stopped on the way to the bathroom, took her in his arms for a quick hug and kiss, then moved on to take care of his morning business.

After he'd relieved various internal pressures, he brushed his teeth, ran a comb through his hair, and changed into the fresh clothing he found hanging alongside the door he'd entered by. He tossed his soiled clothes into what he took for a hamper, and went back out into the bedroom. He'd been tempted to take a shower, but his growing hunger and a certain fear of the number of people who might show up to 'help' convinced him to pass.

Entering the bedroom, he found that Nytoya had disappeared again, and the remaining women were still in bed, Danielle having snuggled in to replace him, making a Yoshi sandwich with Mary. Danielle was gently stroking Yoshi's hip, to her obvious pleasure.

Mary looked up at Steve's approach and said, "Welcome back, lover. We missed you."

Steve's eyebrow lifted slightly, and he replied, "Lover? When exactly did that happen? And where's Nytoya?"

Yoshi stirred in Mary's arms and spoke up, "We told you yesterday that we were falling in love with you. You should be able to draw the obvious conclusions when you find three women in your bed. It would have been four if you'd awoken a few minutes earlier. Perhaps you are suffering from low blood sugar. Nytoya will return in a moment with our breakfast; after you eat, perhaps you will be better able to follow our logic."

Steve was beginning to miss the quiet, thoughtful women he'd met yesterday; they'd obviously been replaced by a set of clones with much more assertive personalities. He was saved from digging himself in deeper by Nytoya's arrival, bearing a tray with an assortment of drinks and food.

She walked in, set the tray on one table, then laid out a place setting, plate, and cup of coffee on another. Pulling a chair up to the place she had just prepared, she turned to Steve and said, "Your breakfast is ready, Sir." Facing the ladies still laying in the bed, "I've brought some cereals and muffins for the three of you as well. Please help yourselves." As Steve walked over to the chair, she picked up a bagel, spread some cream cheese on it, and followed him. When he sat down, she followed suit, sitting on the floor at his feet.

Steve looked over the meal in front of him. Given that Nytoya had gone to the effort of getting it for him, he wouldn't have criticized it anyway, but as it happened, it was one of his favorite breakfasts: scrambled eggs, hash browns, bacon (crisp but not dry) with butter and biscuits on the side. He looked down at Nytoya, and said, "Thank you for the lovely breakfast. How did you know my favorite, or was it a lucky guess?"

"I asked the room voice if it could suggest a breakfast to your tastes, and this is what it suggested," she replied.

Steve was set back for a moment at the thought that their hosts apparently knew so much about his likes and dislikes, but the smell of his breakfast and his growing hunger turned his attention to more important matters.

He dug in with a vengeance, making a considerable inroad into the plate before him before he paused for a sip of coffee. Gesturing at Nytoya's bagel, which she had been nibbling at while he ate, he said, "Not much of a breakfast, is it?".

"Too much food in the morning weighs me down, Sir; I'll have a bit of tea midmorning, then a nice lunch, and I'll be set until dinner," Nytoya said. While Steve had been chowing down, the other women had gotten out of bed, visited the facilities, and settled down at the other table, quietly taking advantage of the food that Nytoya had brought for them.

Now that his hunger was at bay, and he'd had some coffee, Steve was starting to smell a rat. He considered Nytoya's behavior this morning, and yesterday while they'd been analyzing and discussing the end-of-the-world video, and wasn't entirely sure he liked the answers he was coming up with. His thinking was interrupted by Mary's voice.

"Now that you're well fed, we have a few things to discuss. You spoke yesterday about fathering children with all of the women in the household that were willing. We're all more than willing to bear your children, but we've decided we want more. We want to be your wives."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.