Living The Dream - Cover

Living The Dream

by Krosis of the Collective

Copyright© 2007 by Krosis of the Collective

Erotica Sex Story: Is life a dream? Is creating life a dream?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Pregnancy   .

This story is the property of the author. It may be redistributed, copied and stored without changes, though it is not to be used by commercial entities. Using this material in any commercial publication, including websites, without the express permission of the author, will be followed up with legal action. This fictional story was written for the entertainment of adults and should not be viewed by those under the legal age.

This is a story of casual, unprotected sex, and is a work of fiction. In real life, use a condom, damnit! Unwanted babies, HIV and all sorts of lesser sexual diseases await the idiot who "dips his wick" or "rides the rod" with impunity and without protection.


Angela stirred from her sleep, feeling warm flesh pressed into her back. Graham, her boyfriend, had moved into the "spoon" position, his pelvis grinding into her butt.

"You're so beautiful," he whispered. His pelvis dipped lower, allowing his erect penis to stray under her bum, searching for that magical spot.

Angela blushed. He hadn't said she was beautiful in months, and she was beginning to think that he no longer found her attractive. Their sex had been sporadic and uninspired recently. She raised her knees and reached around to angle the tip of his hard cock up against her pussy slit. She squeezed his member gently, moving it up and down her outer lips. It felt nice.

He pushed. The tip of his turgid erection pushed into her about an inch. Angela gasped, surprised but pleased. "That's dangerous..." she cooed back at him, wiggling her ass to get him situated a little better inside her.

While it had been a while since they had last made love, it had been almost a year since they had "played" with unprotected sex. It was always exciting; the realization that if he lost control he would fill her with his (no doubt) potent sperm. He seemed to find the idea erotic, too, but he always said he "didn't want no damn kids" and would put on a condom after only a minute or two of minimal penetration.

When they first started to get physical she had told him about her mother, who had 12 children before she had her tubes tied, and that was at the age of 37. Each of Angela's sisters also had many children. It seemed that all the female members of her family were super fertile; they seemed to have a genetic predisposition to getting pregnant. The pill and the shot didn't seem to do anything to stop it, and some of her aunts and sisters got pregnant even outside of their normal fertility cycle, which shouldn't have been possible. Angela was the only one in her family that hadn't gotten pregnant. In fact, at age 20 and the youngest of her siblings, she had actually beaten all the women in her family by 2 years in the record of staying childless (the previous winner being her sister Margaret, who they had all thought was a lesbian).

Graham grunted and pushed another inch into her. She gasped at the warm, pleasurably stiff presence going further inside her. Graham's hand snaked around her side, kneading one of her C-cup boobies.

She sighed with regret. Soon he would pull out and put on a condom, the bane of her existence, but the only thing that had kept her from being a mother several times over by now.

Her boyfriend pushed forward hard, driving his full 7" length into her. She had already juiced up enough that it didn't hurt, and in fact she gasped in pleasure as her clitoris got bumped.

"Oh, that feels so good..." she murmured over her shoulder. She wished he didn't have to pull out.

Meanwhile, out of sight behind her, Graham was still asleep and dreaming. He had been having an erotic dream about his new girlfriend, Kim. They had gotten together a few weeks previous at a bar and he had been keeping her a secret from Angela. He would break up with Angela soon, he had told himself.

In this dream he remembered the first time he and Kim had fucked. They were in her apartment making out on the couch. She had pulled out his cock and had sucked on it like a pro for several minutes, then she had pulled him (by his cock!) into the bedroom. There they ripped off their clothes and she climbed onto the bed on all fours, wiggling her shapely ass at him. He had pulled out a condom but she had said no, she was on the pill, and she would take him bareback.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.